[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strange sound around the world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: trump.jpg (67KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
67KB, 1024x768px
Were the strange sounds around the world ever solved? I never heard anything after the temporary hype, but this is something that seems genuine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULjVkQvsBn4
>>
>>16992648
A vital hoax.

Or maybe that's what they want us to believe
>>
>>16992653
as fucking if. so many people heard it everywhere, it was on the news and everything
>>
>>16992648
could be coming from the dome
>>
There can only be one explanation: the beginning of the end. It's honestly impossible that these sounds mean anything else.
>>
It was a campaign for the Kevin smith movie red state
The audio was literally identical in all the YouTube videos
Except the Tampa bay devil rays game..I can't explain that one, probably the structural steel in the stadium settling...but that's just a guess
>>
>>16992669
Yeah, and in at least half the cases it ended up being the exact same audio pasted over different video, birds and all.
>>
>>16993054
>>16993065

this video includes that information and gives some other natural explanations that might also be involved in certain videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVScTxRBHFY
>>
>>16993078
Thanks anon!
>>
I thought it was bull shit till I heard them.
I was leaving Mississippi driving through the middle of no where, no cars or infrastructure.
My girlfriend was in the car with me and when we heard them it lasted about 5 minutes 3 minutes in she started crying and shaking asking what it was,
She thought the world was ending,
Scary shit wish I would have thought to record it I was too focused on what the fuck was making the noise and not getting raptured.
>>
They talked about this on teh lateshow just recently. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHMBfaEboMc

stephen colbert recorded it in his office. i dont think hes making it up
>>
It was a viral campaign.
>>
>>16993369
so campaigns last 4 years after the movie is released? the colbert clip was this month
>>
File: 7578578.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
7578578.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
http://biblehub.com/1_thessalonians/4-16.htm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfSjLAZViIk

Down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God.

With a thick reddish glow the heavenly electromagnetic body sent the sound of preparation, thy made them ready. He makes the rivers and lakes red with iron oxide.
Your soul interfaces with your body like a tool so that it can use the electromagnetic force. The body a soul produces is limited by it's intelligence. Evolution has been the development of better bodies.
The soul has to be electromagnetically bound to the body. Any body will produce this bond innately, but iron can be added to produce a permanent bond, and graphene can be used to produce very powerful bonds
So will you eat the love of Christ? Why do you think 333 spraying the sky with chemtrails?
>>
>>16992648
Had a pretty eerie sound where i live. But it was just the wind blowing through a TV mast
>>
>>16993444
Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,

One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
>>
>>16992648
Signals for an alien invasion? I haven't heard this!
>>
>>16993078
>all those people being too damn lazy to engineer their own sounds
Must be some way to sue them for infringement.
I imagine it'd be easy enough to reproduce the Kiev sound by throttling a recording of a belt sander.
>>
https://youtu.be/sEwEc9LxSJ0 Creepy stuff!
>>
>>16992648

this is something we will all be hearing in the next few months

it's a trumpeting sound which is sometimes known to accompany the aurora borealis

Earth's magnetic field is being altered and soon we will all see the more drastic effects of this
>>
I was walking with my friend one time and all of a sudden we heard what sounded like a xylophone all aroud us it seemed to be coming from the sky it was fairly loud but not deafening or roaring loud. We both looked at each other and about 5 seconds later it stopped. I have no idea what could make a sound that loud.
>>
>>16992653
Not a hoax, I heard it myself, like 2-3 years ago. Was just nolifing as usual browsing internets before going to sleep at around 1-2 am. And then i heard this loud train like sound (not train horn, but train riding over the rails) I opened my window to look around, my small town was dead as always and the sound seemed to be comming from the skies. Really really weird experience. It seemed like a train passed over my home high in the sky, since the sound lasted for quite a while and in the end it slowly died down while echoing. Although the sound was nothing like the sounds from OP's videos.
>>
>>16992648
I swear i'm hearing it here, but it's probably from the steam plant near here. Also the moon just up and came out of nowhere and then fell beneath the horizon in like ten minutes, what the fuck was that? And it was huge compared to usual, and red (but that's because of harvest moon, so)
>>
it is the sound of heavy machinery being misused by fools

the video that >>16993078 links even provides film of the bulldozer scraping concrete that is making the sounds, and yet goons keep yapping about heaven trumpet bullshit
>>
>16992648

https://youtu.be/gtLNmdZTf_g

Its a hoax, been swing these videos since 2011, it was sound taken from the movie Cloverfield from what I remember
F
>>
I heard it the other night late at night
It must have been louder far away because it sounded like an ambient hum. The only reason I could not explain it away was because the power was out at the time
>>
>>16993065
A Ukranian bird...
>>
>>16993444
If the Apocalypse isn't LITERAL I'm going to be so mad...
>>
I believe it may be a tearing of the veil and that we are hearing the war in Heaven going on...
>>
>>16992648
save me jesus
>>
>>16996979
That was a grader you idiot, a bulldozer runs on tracks.
>>
File: 253802.jpg (81KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
253802.jpg
81KB, 700x700px
>>16993444
Seems solid at first but is pretty easily to debunk

Jesus is the Sun of God
>only works in the english language
>>
>>16996946
where was this m8?
i have heard something similar to that last year, and a month later for a couple nights in a row the sound of like a dam breaking and spilling massive amounts of water, like some disaster movie, when the closest river is at 90km and it's barely soe wet rocks
>>
>>17000527
>>17000527
i lol'd
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.