[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Earth's True Position in the Galaxy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Galactic_longitude.jpg (373KB, 1200x1134px) Image search: [Google]
Galactic_longitude.jpg
373KB, 1200x1134px
Are we really in the center of the Galactic Plain necessary for the Ascension to occur? According to this picture, we're not in the middle or crossing paths or in any way special to the true center of the galaxy itself, so what is the case then?!
>>
>>16990386
Really? It's going anti clockwise and 0 is at the top.
>>
>>16990381
>>16990381
We need to be were we are
To ascend is needed a balance between positive and negative whit a slight deviation to positive ,
To much positive and we will stagnate, to much negative and whe will be kill.
We are in the perfect place.
>>
>>16990394
What's going to happen to the physical world though?!?
>>
>>16990392

My bad, need more coffee. :(
>>
First of all, we are nowhere near the center of our galaxy, nor will we ever be. The center of a galaxy contains a super massive black hole. We also don't move dramatically enough to move toward the center, especially with everything moving away from everything else (universal expansion).

Ascension probably doesn't have anything to do with position in the universe, it probably has to do with understanding.

>>16990394
I think you're close with the idea of balancing energy, but I believe there should be no discrepancy, it should be completely neutral.
>>
>>16990404
> especially with everything moving away from everything else (universal expansion).
Nope, this isn't the case for everything even up to the Local Cluster due to Gravity.
>>
>>16990396
Who knows?
But I guess will be something akin to what happened when we personally ascend, we will be better wiser and what not maybe people will awake in mass, all the good and bad things what happens when a master ascended will happen to the entire planet, maybe 1 person at the time maybe by blocks of people we might have a apocaliptic scenario or maybe not , nothing is written in stone and we may differ from other times,
remember ascending is a personal process and only GOD knows how will unravel.
>>
>>16990407
From what I learned in stellar astronomy, the universe is expanding, at least on a stellar level. Planets and other small bodies are probably affected enough from gravity (and closer to the center of the galaxy I'm sure gravity has an effect) but things are moving away from each other, universally. It's called red shift.
>>
>>16990381
buddy, we're nowhere near the center. the argument that the nuts on this board make is that we're aligned laterally with the center (you cant see it with the bird eye view in your illustration). But we're not even aligned laterally. so this thread is rip desu senpai.
>>
>>16990419
Exactly.
>>
So what imaging equipment took this photo from 1,0000000000000000000000000000000 light years away...morons. Nasa/nazi lies.
>>
>>16990417
You lack understanding of the subject. Objects within a galaxy are not moving away from each other due to the enormous gravity well produced by the galactic core. Galaxies might move away from each other but not all. For example the andromeda galaxy will collide with ours in the far distant future and is thus moving towards us.
>>
>>16990381

It's fucking bollocks. Our little solar system bobs up and down as it orbits about 30,000 light years from the centre of our galaxy.

The idiots that preach this ascension bollocks keep treating the universe like it's a 2D diagram, and if they connect a couple of dots then magic will hapen. But there's so much more to it than that.
>>
Ascension comes from inside you.

Stop daydreaming about galaxies and thinking they have any involvement in your ascension. In order to ascend, you must, first, defeat yourself, embrace yourself, come to term with yourself and, then everything external.

Galaxies and stars have little to do with your personal ascension, nigga, their energy is far far away and lost to the great void.

Want to tap into the stars? start by tapping into the one we have at proximity. The sun is life.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.