[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Night of the Soul

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1447885585418.jpg (106KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
1447885585418.jpg
106KB, 1024x640px
Hi X I am currently through the night of the soul
My ego is fucking fighting Heroically and we are suffering like biches.
Not matter how much I read and tink or try not to tink he still grab me and drag me down
I know this means his death but how to convince him to let me go?
If you ever experienced something like this please share, advice is welcome and I am open minded so suggestions besides killing myself (a voice in my head insist in that but fuck that faggot )are welcome.
>>
/x/ or /x], but never X
>>
a dark night of the soul.

meditate more.
>>
>>16990358
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRGflWOpwts&list=PL7315AAFCAF3908BB

Revelations come in unexpected ways. Maybe talking in third person about your ego doesn't help, try to change perspective. You seem to have clear that there's something on the other side, though. Don't lose that, no matter how deep you go into darkness.
>>
Ego isn't meant to die, just learn its place

http://www.theomagica.com/on-crossing-the-abyss/
>>
>>16990426
Thanks anon
That actually help me
>>
>>16990358
>I know this means his death but how to convince him to let me go?
Don't you see the duality there, who is it that is letting go of the ego?. You are not supposed to crush it, just not identify with it. The problem is that you can't unidentify with the ego with the ego, the only way to see through it, is by realizing your actual true self and really feel it to the core.

That self, is the self of all selves, the form of all forms and the expressor of all expressions. This oneness is all there is and ever was. God really, only without duality between him and creation, but creator and creation as one.

You are the same as that computer screen in front of you and that person walking past you, because all that which existence entails, can't be anything but existence itself. The belief that you are something else than everything else around you is simply an illusion that comes from seeing the world in a state of duality, and duality is the root of the ego.

Become one, and the ego will cease. Not in the sense that it completely vanishes and you become simply blank. It just dissapears as your prime source of identification, because it's falsehood has been truly seen. When that has happened the ego will just remain as a suit you wear to play a role.

I hope I was somehow able to help you here.
>>
>>16990525
Not OP but this is worded very well. Thanks
>>
>>16991182
No problem mate, I'm happy you got something out of it.
>>
>>16990358

>I'm killing the ego!

Becoming an idiot, mmm?
>>
>>16990358
bump
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.