[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OTHER SIDE OF MIDNIGHT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 12

File: image.jpg (254KB, 568x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
254KB, 568x768px
>>
File: Hoagie-0v4.jpg (80KB, 447x537px) Image search: [Google]
Hoagie-0v4.jpg
80KB, 447x537px
first for open hailing frequencies
>>
link me
>>
Canadabro here. I'll be calling in tonight and I need to have a topic, preferably from before 1945, so Hoagie doesn't know anything about it.
>>
Open hailing frequencys are the best of all RCHs shows
>>
>>16989731
>>16989747
Other Side of Midnight Hosted by Richard C. Hoagland

TOPICS YOU REALLY NEED TO HEAR ABOUT
AN ENJOYABLE TIME TO BE HAD FOR SURE
An enjoyable time to be had for sure...

Website for the show: http://othersideofmidnight.com/

Streaming Links:
http://live.darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com/darkmatter.mp3

http://live.darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com/darkmatter.aac

Popup Player: http://player.streamguys.com/dmr/sgplayer/player.php

CALL-IN:

Phone: (505) 796-8802
>>
>>16989747
http://player.streamguys.com/dmr/sgplayer/player.php
>>
Why is he discussing the Papal visit? It was two month ago.
>>
Wait a minute...

Is this a fucking repeat

It sounds like a fucking repeat
>>
Who is this guy?
>>
this is a repeat as well? whats up?
>>
is this an old show
>>
wait...what is going on
website said open lines
>>
This mother fucking cock sucker.

It's another replay.
>>
Dafuq is this. The website said open lines but this is the Other Side of Midnight - 09-23-2015: Philip Comella
>>
hes fucking with us timewarp
>>
dark matter network full meltdown tonight obviously

fuck it, time to watch Jessica Jones anyway
>>
IT'S A FUCKING REPEAT

ABANDON SHIP

GODDAMN YOU HOAGLAND
>>
I need to wake up early to go get laid anyways.

Fuck you Richard.
>>
First Art now Hoagland.
Something is up. No question about it at this point
>>
>>16989781
Agreed. Something about this is fishy. I know Hoagie's nuts but there's something more to this. They had shows planned and bailed for some reason.
>>
File: 1.jpg (58KB, 447x537px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
58KB, 447x537px
I sstayed up through arts repeat for this

god damn it
>>
website just changed to a replay...c'mon son...damn
>>
Richard just passed a repeat off as a new show. One of these days people will realize that there's a reason Bellgab no longer likes Hoagland.
>>
>>16989785
Me too... but I've not heard this one so I'll listen any ways.

Something is going on though. What's the chances of both art and Richard having replays the same night
>>
>>16989785

Fucking so did I bro. I've been sitting here watching h3h3 videos and playing the guitar waiting for Hoagie and they JUST changed the fucking website to 'replay'
>>
>>16989788
Changed in the past four minutes, literally.

Something is up.
>>
File: 1447550277757.jpg (11KB, 323x156px) Image search: [Google]
1447550277757.jpg
11KB, 323x156px
>>16989790

Maybe anon's wormhole message last night hit its mark and Richard and Art are comming to terms with their diferences in order to save the network.
>Just kidding. All is lost. Its been fun senpai
>>
> millennials
I hate these cheap shots he takes with this shit.
>>
>>16989807
He thinks he's talking to us.
>>
File: 2.jpg (59KB, 447x537px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
59KB, 447x537px
maybe something bad happened
>>
>>16989799
Fire Heather, hire (actually pay) a professional producer, get Scott an incentive to actually book guests, cut strings to bellgab, this is a recipe for success
>>
>>16989809

Well we are listening arnt we?

Usually I get offended about millenial shit too but I try and cut Hoagy a break. He probably didnt mean a simple science class but an advance one. He seems pretty big on people explaining things in general which is a good idea for a radio show. Especially one with topics like his.
>>
>>16989816
Yup, all those things need to happen although Scott should be fired and replaced with a professional producer who isn't 80 years old as well.
>>
>>16989816
That will make it worse. Hoagland and his producer can't book enough guests. That's why you're listening to yet another bait and switch replay.
>>
>>16989731
See you on monday guys.
>>
>>16989752
ask him about lucretius's 'on the nature of things' and epicurean philosophy.

(i mean, supposedly 'on the nature of things' had a profound effect on the development of modern science.)
>>
>>16989819
i guess I don't need most of the things he interrupts guests for and stops the conversation to be "explained" to me. Maybe I'm some advanced super-freak millennial.
>>
>>16989819
I'm more annoyed with his tangents about how nobody under thirty has any idea what life was like before internet and cellular phones.

Petty, but it's something that's bothered me since I started listening to osom.
>>
>>16989830
what? you think he's gonna rerun tomorrow too?
>>
>>16989837
For some reason people think tonight is Friday night, I don't get it either.
>>
>>16989840
Maybe it is Friday, but the calender moved backward.
>>
>>16989837
We'll see tomorrow.

I think something came up tonight. If it was either rch or art doing a replay, fine, but I can't recall any other night when neither of them had a live show.
>>
File: 4.jpg (60KB, 447x537px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
60KB, 447x537px
what I want to know is how the affiliate stations handle this rerun stuff
I mean, they have websites too
>>
WHO IS THIS GUY
>>
>>16989844
Are there any affiliates that play rch? Or any other shows from dmr, other than mitd?
>>
>>16989848
Oh maybe not I just assumed
>>
>>16989842
go read the shows facebook, he is blaming Keith rowland
>>
>>16989863
> Okay folks, here's what's up:

>About three minutes before show time, all manner of technical hell broke loose! Packet loss big time and a "jitter" number that's off the charts.

>Translation: DMDN went straight to a back-up show & we're now working to see if it can all be straightened out. Stay tuned & enjoy the re-play.
>>
Sounds like they are fucking with the feed.
>>
>>16989869
Sounds more like Barfly managed to DDOS Hoagie's system to me. He was bragging about having the IP address a week or so back.
>>
>>16989874
i play the stream thru aimp and its been fine for me
>>
>>16989877
The stream is fine, the problem was on Hoagie's end.
>>
File: 5.jpg (60KB, 447x537px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
60KB, 447x537px
I'm just doing this because I'm bored
>pic related

I assume there's no chance Hoagie will work it out and jump back in for a live open lines...
>>
Did the stream fuck up, then go back about 5 minutes? Or was that just me?
>>
>>16989875
Barf fly is a crazy cat lady. Not a chance (s)he could do it.
>>
>>16989879
Must be on arts end too.

There's a bit of difference between broadcasting live on the air and playing archived audio.

Plus it's indicative that both of them waited to the last possible minute before updating their sites to reflect the repeats

>>16989883
No point. Only an hour left.

>>16989887
Yeah, fucked up for me too. Been cutting in and out for the past ten minutes, too. Mildly, but it's noticeable
>>
>>16989892

Unless he found our you know what while lurking you know where. A retard could operate one of those. Thats why we built them in the first place.

He would need more than one though...
>>
>>16989892
Well he had motive and opportunity and here we are. He was also talking about joining forums to learn how to hack Hoagie. For a crazy old man he's been busy. All this because Hoagie wouldn't wish a crazy bitch a happy birthday.
>>
>>16989896
Getting the forum to operate those wouldn't be a stretch either. However I doubt he lacks the initiative to use one, much less organize those whacky fucks to use them in tandem.
>>
>>16989897
Is he even posting tonight. I refuse to go see those Bellgab tards.
>>
File: qwAxcrt.jpg (115KB, 500x612px) Image search: [Google]
qwAxcrt.jpg
115KB, 500x612px
Another replay?! Holy fuck the absolute madman, he pulled another fast one!
>>
>>16989921
>just joining now
>too many my patriot supply meals
>spent the first 75 min on the squatty potty
>>
Apparently they've been troubleshooting since about ten minutes before they were supposed to go on the air..
>>
File: 6.jpg (60KB, 447x537px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
60KB, 447x537px
Just realized I misspelled the show title in my OP gif
I'm so tired
>>
You know, this break into yet another back up just reminded me this was happening last night on arts show.

Show cut out and right into this specific third backup.
>>
File: 7.jpg (61KB, 442x537px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
61KB, 442x537px
c'mon dog bark or needs a 3rd hr...let's do this

I'm sure hoagie would edit a dog bark out...
>>
>>16989956

I swear if we get a bingo on a show that isnt even live....
>>
>>16989927

All those patriot supply meals and no Chaga..of course your gonna have a bad time. Your going to need some Lumen photon therapy after that one.
>>
I actually want to try a patriot supply meal
morbid curiosity
>>
>>16989980

Military MREs are actually not that bad and the general consensus is the commercial variants are even better. Give it a shot. They can be expensive when your not ordering in bulk though
>>
Holy shit, Scott was a caller before he was a producer??
>>
>>16989986
He was, yeah. DMR pretty much runs on listeners being dumb enough to do it for free.
>>
File: 1419195714593.png (17KB, 247x239px) Image search: [Google]
1419195714593.png
17KB, 247x239px
>>16989986
ha that sounded like him
>>
>>16989986
he also called into Arts rerun tonight too, like i said earlier scott is doing his " job" for free
>>
>>16990003
Smh, I allowed myself to think otherwise,I dunno why.

Makes sense though. Better to have a geriatric veteran on social security running your shit than an uppity know-nothing millennial with no work ethic.
>>
>>16989956
Land of enchantment needed to be checked too.

If only we had a chair squeak at the end.

Night, guys. See you tonight, hoping they get this shit figured out.
>>
File: itQeb6f.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
itQeb6f.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
>>16990011
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.