[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 357
Thread images: 71

File: 1365324513401.jpg (159KB, 900x1344px) Image search: [Google]
1365324513401.jpg
159KB, 900x1344px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: Always respect your readers and your fellow querents
>Readers: Always respect your querents and your fellow readers

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous thread:
>>16987029
>>
Anyone here up for a reading?
>>
>>16989612
Like do I want one or can I give you one?
I'm working on a reading from the last thread, but I can get to other questions after this....

Just post the following information, please. Of not, that's OK; you don't have to, but I'll be less accurate
_
°Appearance (and gender)

°Personality

°A pic of a (preferably) drawn fictional character you admire, identify with & would enjoy being

°Also, make it clear what you're asking, please

>>
>>16989682
Ill bite, what do you need?
>>
>>16989693
Your gender and your query. If you want to know what method I use before going any further, it is scrying.
>>
>>16989659
I'm on my phone right now, so I can't draw you a picture. Is that okay?
>>
>>16989701
Never been "read" before

Female

Will I have to leave the country / will the government approve all my present and future paperwork?
>>
>>16989719
>Never been ''read'' before

Then I would strongly suggest asking a more experienced reader, taking your query in regard. I will not give you any straight or even sensible results with what I do.
>>
>>16989727
Fair enough, I wasnt quite sure what to ask, just curious in general
>>
File: original.png (320KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
original.png
320KB, 2560x1440px
>>16989659

Female, 5'5", hazel (grey) eyes, short asymmetrical brown hair, around 135 lbs, glasses

I am rather quirky, and tend to march to the beat of my own drum. I am optimistic and enjoy being around others, but also value my alone time with my computer and video games. I tend to be really bad at procrastination, though, and have a tendency to put things off until the last minute XP

How are things going to progress between me and my current love interest?
>>
File: Iserlohn_Fortress.jpg (103KB, 658x388px) Image search: [Google]
Iserlohn_Fortress.jpg
103KB, 658x388px
>>16989595

*Will it succed?* -- Knight of Cups

There may be uncertain times for it, but it looks like you'll make it succeed, mostly though your own emotion, and also thoughts, willpower, and practical action from yourself and others
These second three are air, fire, and earth, respectively. All will be noticeable things needed to the project, but overall, the Cups (water) is the foundation here. As long as you care enough about it, you can make great things happen. Though it is a knight, not a prince, so there may be some significant struggle against events / other people who are standin between you and your goalzone.

They're like soccer goalies on other teams, and you're a forward / striker

You can let the blocked shots hurt your overall performance. Make sure to stay on point, start to enjoy juking out the other team, and seek the support you need from your own teammates.

*Will there be a solid amount of volunteers?* -- 10 of Cups

Yep, and you'll get most of them directly, though talking to people face to face and networking with them online later, and setting stuff up.

It will be your A) passion for and interest in the work in question, and B) a sense of emotional depth and confidence, AKA maturity, which you are capable of giving off, when in the right state of mind. Find this mindstate, learn how to activate it.when you can turn it on and off, start to cultivate it, growing your coolest personality into an even cooler one, because let's face it, you're a lot less cool than you feel you deserve to be / want to be

When you face your inner demons, you'll find many of them are ghosts, echoes of past issues that aren't providing relevant challenges anymore

You need some self doubt, but the amount you have is pretty obviously unhelpful, especially given you plans for the future. Yull need to be more social and confident; why not start now, before they expect you to?

It'll be like getting bonus points...
>>
File: screenshot_3_969.jpg (75KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_3_969.jpg
75KB, 600x451px
>>16989659
>Appearance
I'm a male of medium height with olive skin and dark, somewhat curly hair. I have a strong jaw and prominent cheek bones, as well as full lips and thin eyebrows. My eyes are black and small, and I tend to squint like James Dean so I often look as though I have straight lines for eyes.
>Personality
I'm shy and worried about being polite to everyone. I'm empathic to a fault. However, I have an absurd sense of humor and love surrealism. Art is the thing I am most passionate about, and I am a hopeless romantic. People like to argue with me when I'm sincere, so I'm timid and I change my words mid sentence when speaking. I am also a theatre major in college and would like to be an actor. I like fashion and the color pink. I like The Modern Lovers.

I was in a very sexually and emotionally abusive relationship in high school and am now terrified of being vulnerable. The thought of sex makes my stomach churn. I can't stop thinking about the person who did this to me. I am now away from them, but I really resent how they've built this obstacle in my life. My self esteem is shattered and I do not feel like a male my age should. I've been told I'm attractive, and I think that the experiences I'm supposed to be having are passing me by because of psychological damage. Will I get better? Will I feel like there will be justice in regards to the abuser?

Thank you so much for your time.
>>
>>16989682
Yo here's a practice thingie:

Watch a show or movie and occasionally draw a couple cards and guess at how the plot will progress with them. Don't take so much time that it's distracting, and don't choose a show you want to pay full attention to, either...

This way doesn't even feel like wok, you see?

And I see that you're fuckin' lazy XD
>>
>>16989719
My own curiosity got the better of me, so there you have it.

Will you have to leave the country... That was a nasty vision for me. There was a woman falling down a spiral of fire. She was flailing back and forth, hitting the walls of fire and screaming soon after, it almost made me think I was the one screaming with her. Incessant whispering, repeating the words get out, get out, get out.
She manages to fall out of one spiral, but then she falls into another and then a third one.

There was a lot of urgency in this particular part, which lead me to do the second part as well.

It was quite self-explanatory: a paper with a massive, red APPROVED on it. However, a hand slaps yet another APPROVED on it, then another, and another and another. Soon, the entire paper is just bright red letters with very little of actual content behind.

The woman looks at the paper once the man gives it back to her, complaining about how the content is actually not there anymore. Barely visible. The man simply said: but it is approved, right?

Take this with a bag of salt, for I warned you that I do not trust my accuracy at the current moment.

>>16989786
If I was dealing with tarot or cards, then it would be a small little practice to try out. Even with scrying I could see this working, but at the same time it would be draining. I am not in the possession of a tarot deck at the current moment, so it is all too pointless. I will keep it in mind nonetheless.
>>
File: Alcoholsaves.png (450KB, 640x957px) Image search: [Google]
Alcoholsaves.png
450KB, 640x957px
>>16989757
>all this fucking cups
damn im really bad at them
I dont know if i can do the personality thing i dont feel like im that magnetizing im just hate that kind of
>>
File: 14866578_p7trans.png (186KB, 800x453px) Image search: [Google]
14866578_p7trans.png
186KB, 800x453px
>>16989703
Ah I just mean like drawn as in anime, cartoon, CGI, manga, comic, graphic novel, video game, anything as long as it's drawn.
I'm sorta ok with a character from a live action TV show or movie, but it's not as good for some reason. Maybe their obvious reality in this universe makes me focus some on that actor instead of just the qeuerent haha

Alright gotta meditate a little bit, will be a little while before I can get to Rikka and Harvey

>>16989803
Ah, so just visions, then? Doesn't work as well with that exercise. The best I can give you is what I posted last thread: >>16989634

That's pretty much all I have to say on the matter...

>>16989810
Well if you feel like that, then yeah, you won't be...
But I know once you break away each of the major issues that are chasing you down, you will be confident and people will like being around you and pay attention to what you have to say...
>>
>>16989803
Sorry you had to go through that, thank you for the reading though
Id say your reading is pretty accurate considering my past, but I dont know much about thid kind of thing
Could I possibly bug you for a general reading if you can?
Ive always been curious about this sort of thing
>>
>>16989836
Purely visions; I do not deal with anything else at the current moment. The only true problem that I have with it is that my ego can oftentimes get in the way and disrupt what I perceive. It seems that more meditation is necessary for me to get this problem out of the way, even just a little bit would be helpful.

>>16989846
This was nothing to me. Even visions like these do not faze me as much anymore. I would like to avoid giving a ''general'' reading for it is too vague for me. Give me something slightly more specific to focus on and I can do it. If not, then I can still do a ''general''.
>>
>>16989850
Okie dokie

Is he still following me or was I haunting myself?
>>
>>16989854
Much better.

First I only saw a rose dropping her petals one by one. After focusing deeper, I saw a woman running away from a person upon a dark, black steed. She was being chased down by him, but she managed to be ahead of him even when he had a horse galloping at her full speed. The woman found herself near a cliff with the steed right behind her. Nearly falling down the cliff, she manages to catch herself in time. After standing up properly, the horse was nowhere to be seen.

It got stranger. The woman was unable to take a few steps before she felt herself being pushed to the cliff. A barrier of sorts. She tries to convince herself that there is nothing there, but after taking a few more steps, she is almost blown entirely off her feet. Or that is how it seemed like it. She was still standing on the cliff, struggling. The seeming delusions of her losing ground and falling down did not help her in the slightest.

-

There was something at first, it definitely did look like it. But after a certain point you were haunting yourself. At least that is what I can assume from this.
>>
I'm 24/m/Leo/Gay

He is 23/m/Cancer/Gay

Will we ever get back together?
Is there some sort of general time frame of when this would happen?

Thanks!
>>
>>16989881
Thank you very much mate for your readings and time, muchly appreciated.
Time for me to stop procrastinating and go to bed though.
I'll definitely be coming back though, have a good night man.
>>
>>16989895
No problem and good night.
I have to remind you yet again; a bag of salt. You may need to consider filling your stomach and innards with one before going to bed.
>>
File: chu2-eye.png (1002KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
chu2-eye.png
1002KB, 1280x720px
You: The Knight of Wands

Fiery, determined, etc. part of your personality that is the real you, or something like that
You need to be confident and direct. Things will go well as long as you don't smother them. Don't appear dependent; you need to have your own cool stuff going on, not just the fun stuff you have right now. Something cool like martial art, painting, or playing the piano keyboard. That would tip the scales in the favor, I think...
You can stop procrastinating if you set pretty easy goals for yourself and do them and then you can make it harder and so on indefinitely if you want to enough.
And actually so them, this time. This is true for romance as well.

Them : The World
Explorer, visionary, intuitive, but at the same time down to earth (hah). Can be a little intense sometimes, unexpectedly. People like them, and they are pretty outgoing. They offer you an opportunity to explore the world, do cool things etc. Maybe the world you explore is your city or college or maybe it is across the county, IDK
You seem to have a very good chance wih them
Major arcana and court card couples seem to be a good mix, both being interesting people with potential, but different enough for it to be more interesting
>>
>>16989989
Oh whoops that was meant for >>16989753
>>
>>16989995
Thank you very much. Nice to know that we can work well in a relationship!!

Any tell on when/if we will be in one in the near future? (feel free not to answer this if you don't want to. I know you probably have other queries to get to and I am more than satisfied with the reading I have received)
>>
If there anyone out there that can give me a reading I would really appreciate it. I'm in a pretty weird place in life right now and want to know where I'm headed. Thank you in advance

21/m

Born December

Question: What is in store for me for the next few months?
>>
>>16989995
Ay yo Reader. If you still givin readins I wouldnt mind one.
My inquiry is about my spooky mysticism regarding healins and whether or not it'll be successful
>>
>>16990027
I'm not very good with time, but I tink if it were to happen it would be in the next... 2-4 weeks? Ehh, not really my thing. I think there's a high possibility it will happen, though if you're a bit more confident

>>16989760
I'll get to this one but I gotta make dinner, so it'll be a while. I can do maybe a couple more readings after that but that's it..
One or two more idk.
>>
hey reader!

i'm 5'10 white guy, 24
Libra, with virgo rising, if that's needed.

I would basically just really appreciate a general assessment of my shit-show right now with an emphasis on what is inhibiting my creativity.

Man, i'd really appreciate it; and thank you dearly in advance.
>>
>>16990032

Elaborate?
>>
>>16990048
I don't really want to go too far into detail, but I landed myself into a fair amount of debt, and I'm having a tough time landing a job because I'm at school almost everyday of the week.
>>
>>16990050

I see this question asked alot and I was just curious. I don't give readings, but another anon might. Good luck though!
>>
>>16988863
Souls definitely get re-used but not on a 1-to-1 ratio, one whole soul doesn't move from Alice into Mary

I've only used a ouija board/intentional summoning anything once. Other than that it's all been stuff bringing itself to my attention. Quite a few encounters with other people present, who saw the same thing

>>16989382
>what matters is connection, personality and usefulness
Yeah!

I was talking to someone about this, it upset me a fair bit. I thought it didn't work well in my model of the Universe

Got terrible tinnitus when I said I've never seen much use for spirits/ghosts

Realized, there's nothing actually preventing them from being useful in my model, they're just not something I favor

I've been so stupid lately.
>>
6'1
20/m
Cancer

Not sure who to go to. I dont know much about readings but always wanted to learn more about them
>>
>>16989659
I'm the Drogo dude:
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16983616/#16986741
If you have time to finish that, it would be cool. No rush, though; I'm not in a hurry.
>>
>>16990219
Do you have a query or do you want to talk about divination? Confused
>>
>>16990252
A little bit of both. I probably know a small bit of surface knowledge if that
>>
>>16990252
I would love a dvination.
this guy>>16990038
just need some halp. thanks
>>
>>16990038
What's your moon sign?
>>
>>16990265
virgo.
>>
>>16990265
i was doing some i ching readings last night as well, if you wanna ask the i ching something maybe we could exchange readings ?
>>
>>16990271
Sorry to butt in but could you please explain I Ching readings?
>>
>>16990275
I ching, book of changes is a book that predates the bible. Traditionally, the divination technique was usuing 6 sticks to construct a six-line hexagram. The technique I use, as well as many, is tossing three similar coins (i use pennies) sex times to get the six lines. Heads has a value of three, tails of two; there is a respective line for each number.
Once you have your hexagram you look it up in the book of changes and it gives you a reading, usually regarding fortune, but you can keep pretty deep with it.

If you have a question you'd like to ask, i can roll for you.
>>
>>16990269
As Sun Libra, Moon Virgo, Rising/ascendant Virgo?
>>
File: smalliching.jpg (73KB, 310x269px) Image search: [Google]
smalliching.jpg
73KB, 310x269px
>>16990280
*six; sorry, freudian slip there lol.

These are the traditional i ching coins; should look familiar
>>
>>16990282
that is correct.

Asc and Moon, Virgo
Sun Libra.

12th house moon, dog; gives me some weird psychic shit sometimes, it's apparently so close to my first house in degrees that it's more of on the cusps, so not too trippy, is what i'm told.
Venus is in the Tweth as well, womp, womp.
>>
>>16990271
I might do a reading for you later but i have no question for i-ching.
>>
>>16990271
I would be happy to exhange readings. Give me a simple and direct query, and I can read for it.
>>
File: 2457347308599.gif (14KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
2457347308599.gif
14KB, 500x600px
>>16990282
boom

(actually i guess my venus is in the 11th so i'll take that)
>>
>>16990280
I do have a question, but I'm not sure which reading would explain it best
>>
>>16990287
Your question is related to creativity block? No no you're no trippy but i imagine that creativity comes to subconsciously - one day you might do something incredible but on another you have image in your head but on paper it looks awful. 12th house is interesting house and this moon, venus placement can indicate your crashed ideals like you seek unconditional love but do realize that it's impossible therefore you become bitter and somewhat addicted to substances.
>>
>>16990262
All right well if you want a reading, I can do
>auras
>spirit animals
>technomancy (wikipedia usually although I am trying out random tweets)
>tarot

Or feel free to ask questions about how I do it
>>
>>16990292
I would like to know if I should go through with something i've been putting off, essentially pack up and go on a journey; or if i should stay where i'm at, and continue to fortify friendships and my current statue. That would be nice.

What question do you have for the I-Ching?
>>
>>16990295
creativity is subconscious. that's why it's so frustrating. and spot-on about unconditional love, that's something i've had to remind myself of, continually realize everyone else's expectations are not mine. tough shit
>>
>>16990296
I'd like a relationship reading, tarot please.
gemini, aquarius rising
>>
File: Magic_Flowers-wallpaper-5074368.jpg (274KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
Magic_Flowers-wallpaper-5074368.jpg
274KB, 960x800px
Morning div :)
>>
>>16990293
I can see that you're a good listener when someone has problems to unload, but your counsel may lack the human touch and you oversimplify your resolution of the problem. There's a situation when you appear diplomatic, sociable and pleasant but there's no deeper emotional connection with people. I'd say that when you're drunk strong emotional reactions may occur as crushing sadness why i'm so miserable or desperate attempts to be more friendly to crush/girls. You would work best in your home as a job which doesnt require going to corporation or 9 to 5 timetable.
>>
>>16990300
I know nothing about astrology, how old are you and the partner in question? Genders? How long have you known them?
>>
>>16990301
morning. i like that pic thanks for posting it
>>
>>16990296
i appreciate you and the others for bearing with me. Lately I've fallen into a nasty rut and I Can't figure out why.
>>
>>16990304
jesus fuck. no lie. i've been going through a kind of tough phase recently, of which i have sent regrettably drunk messages to girls who are even nice to me, and i just come off like an asshole (nothing horrible, just obviously a moron; not cool)

I've quit every 9-5 I've had so far. I don't guess you would have any suggestions there? Or how to get out of this mess?
>>
>>16990301
good morning!
>>
>>16989659
Male, blonde and blue eyes, 5'8, slim, some visible muscles.
Shy, hopeful, driven.
General reading please.
>>
>>16990296
Could you do a relationship reading for me? I'm 26, female. He's 27, male. Have extremely casually know him for about 14 years, but a week ago suddenly things got a bit intense, and now I'm not sure what he's thinking or intending.
>>
>>16990297
My question for the I ching would be advice on the current step of my long-term occult project, thank you.

I started getting visions, so I'll scry for you.

Stay:
I see a farmer plowing a field...plowing and sweating...I see something like the 7 of Pentacles, but the farmer looks a but more satisfied. Result: calm, unremarkable life, but you'll have security, even if it's not as much as you'd like it to be.

But I think you're more interested in the other thing...

Go:
Immediately, I see the 8 if Cups to start off the journey. I see the traveler walk along the river and around the mountain into a valley, where he finally meets the 9 of Pentacles. She released her bird into the sky, who comes back with a twig in its beak, but it's also carrying a flag bearing the 3 of Swords. The flag flows high and is tossed by the wind, until a sword cuts through it, carried by the King. The King, having destroyed the flag, then looks out into the distance and keeps walking, but I can't see past that.

So, if you leave everything behind, you'll somewhat quickly find a place to get settled, and things will go well for a while. Something involving your connection or communication with someone else will leave you either heartbroken or betrayed. Finally, you use your mind and intellect to overcome it, then you move on, not really content to stay in that place.
>>
>>16990314
Not going to lie, you will always see a lot of work possibilities. There wont be a work that you're completely devoted to. To narrow all possibilities i can recommend taking a temporary job which requires physical activity. It will take some tension from your head and will give new perspectives into old things. As for relationship, you'll find a girl through similar activities or events. Look for that girl who's warm, sociable and original.
>>
>>16990296
What information would you need for an aura reading?
>>
>>16990309
:D
>>
>>16990335
Butter yellow, oh so mellow
Hints of peachy pink
Bumps like bubblewrap
Are you hungry?

>>16990325
I pulled your cards, I suck at interpretation, so it's going to take me a hot minute to type it up

tl;dr it's gonna get steamy, but I don't think it will last longterm
>>
>>16990342
>Butter yellow, oh so mellow
>Hints of peachy pink
>Bumps like bubblewrap
>Are you hungry?
Has the poetry bug bitten you too?
>>
>>16990342
Funny enough, the moment I read hungry, my stomach growled
>>
>>16990342
That's fine, take your time!
>>
File: hex29_clip_image002.jpg (1KB, 64x65px) Image search: [Google]
hex29_clip_image002.jpg
1KB, 64x65px
>>16990327
that reading legitimately gave me shivers. i'm going to research the cards you mentioned and really brood over this. top notch read anon, thank you.

as far as the I Ching
this is tricky

29: Dangerous Depths

this sounds ominous but the fortune is good.

>The positive side of danger is that it offers an excellent chance to cleanse the senses and strengthen the spirit. Surviving danger brings with it tremendous reinvigoration, and sharpens the eye and mind for future challenges.

>Judgment: Commitment to the Work engenders a keen discernment of threatening situations and the factors which create them. With the ability to recognize the dangerous elements in a situation, success is assured.

>The Superior Man maintains his connection with the Self and learns from the trials thus provided.

the book of changes seems to be predicting a time of danger approaching. perhaps it is saying that you are about to experience a tumultuous and defining aspect of your occult journey. perhaps it's saying that by focusing on your project, you'll become privy to other outside forces that may do you harm.

you have one moving line; line 3
>Like a rock climber stuck on a narrow ledge high on a cliff, any move, forward or backward, leads to trouble. Forget escape -- it's impossible for the time being. The only thing to do is wait for help or a way out. To move prematurely will only complicate the efforts of forces that are trying to help you.

this added content seems to suggest that trying to fight your way out of this mess is ill-advised. patience and endurance is key.
i know some of this sounds spooky, but remember, the book says good fortune; we are defined by our tougher moments. good luck, anon
>>
>>16990363
sources **
http://divination.com/iching/lookup/29-2/

http://www.jamesdekorne.com/GBCh/hex29.htm
>>
>>16990280
I finally have my I Ching question.

Lately I've had thoughts about moving into another line of work compared to what I do now but I don't know if it's worth the shot or not. Should I stay where I am with my current career, or pursue the other career once available to?
>>
>>16990374
Worth the risk of taking the shot*
>>
>>16990363
This actually makes perfect sense to me. Thank you for that reading, as well as the one you gave me yesterday on the more short-term thing. I hope my reading was helpful for you. Best of luck.
>>
>>16990374
one moment, it's in the oven about to be served ;)
>>
>>16990393I'm still waiting for it to be the sociably acceptable time to order a pizza
>>
>>16990354
Took extra long because I made pancakes too

I did a relationship spread

For you:
>mental beliefs and thoughts: Temperance/Art, reversed
Integration and synthesis -- you considering a romance
>emotional feelings and reactions: Ten of Disks
Wealth, sometimes through communication -- again, this is just you thinking of "what could be"
>spiritual growth and opportunities: 3 of Cups
Abundance, and again, tied to communication. You are ready for a connection
>physical expression, quality of actions and behavior: Queen of Swords
But this.... this card means "clear thinking". Talk to your mum, if you've known this guy so long, she must too? Or do you know HIS mom?

For him:
>mental beliefs and thoughts: Page of Wands
Liberation and freedom of expression
>emotional feelings and reactions: 2 of Cups
Love, pure and simple
>spiritual growth and opportunities: Hierophant
This is where I see things not working out long-term, in addition to your Queen of Swords. This card is about learning/teaching but also screams "independence" to me. Like he's going to use this relationship with you as a springboard for the next thing
>physical expression, quality of actions and behavior: Emperor, reversed
As above -- power and leadership. Personal power. The ability to take care of yourself.

Hope that helped you anon :)

>>16990345
There's something in the air....

The angle of the sun has fallen, daylight hours are growing slim,
and the grass is heavy with frost.

Dewdrop, pinpricks, flying fowl: the smell of the earth is fading.

The stars will soon alight to land,
the hour of power is close to hand.

Trees with barren branches reach
Grasping at those scaly feet
Alone I stand

Compulsive tries at verse, perverse, accompany this winter feel
>>
>>16990374
so the book is asking me to tell you quite a few things. first of all, you have three moving lines; these moving lines offer further content to the hexagram; whenever there is more than one moving line, you a second hexagram - this second hexagram is to be assumed to perform as an assist to your first. i hope that makes sense.

first hexagram
27: Nourishment

>The writer of a great book or composer of an inspiring piece of music also provides nourishment — to humanity in general, by caring deeply about his or her work and offering the fruits of it to the world.

the book of changes tends to simply answer 'yes' or 'no', rather to provide you with needed information when making your decision.
the book of changes wants you to focus on your own physical, and spiritual hygiene, what motivates and inspires you; if you are in a place where you feel unhealthy, un-inspired, then perhaps this is a sign you need to prioritize.

what the moving lines say...

Line 2
>Those who earn their daily bread are much happier than those who subsist on the charity of others. Continuing to be over-reliant on the generosity of others brings misfortune. They who chop their own firewood are twice warmed.
be self-reliant

Line 3
>When real nourishment is rejected in favor of "junk food" of the body or mind, natural strength wanes quickly and significant achievement becomes difficult
reinforcing the idea of nourishment; avoid anything that could bad for the health of your soul (un-healthy, vampiric relationships, for example; however, also literal, eat well)

Line 5
>Learning to listen brings success! Personal advice, especially from the wise and perceptive, must be heeded when you are facing difficult tasks. But when someone's advice helps you through a critical situation, you must not delude yourself into thinking that you succeeded on your own. You must recognize this dependence upon the other, or face misfortune when undertaking your next assignment.
(cont)
>>
>>16990403
Good fortune!
reach out, if you have a mentor figure, this would be a time to talk to them. there is someone out there and they may be able to help you with this decision.

Second hex
9: Small Influences

>When the time is such that you cannot do much to affect large matters, persuasion and subtle influence can prepare the way for strength in the future. Use your intuition to chart your long-term course, but avoid bold actions for the moment — they are unlikely to work. This is an excellent time to refine existing abilities or develop new talents.

This is to add context to Nourishment.
don't make any rash decisions. start taking better care, fortify what you're doing now, and seek the advice of those closest to you. however, ultimately, there's a lot in both of the hex's about intuition, so you likely already know what you're going to do; talking to those close will just help you solidify it in your mind. but! go slowly, and allow the little things in life you enjoy to be your guide, this is what the second hex is telling you.

Hope that helps, anon.
Good luck!

http://divination.com/iching/lookup/27-2/
http://divination.com/iching/lookup/9-2/
>>
>>16990401
The best strategy to writing poetry is merely to feel it internally. A heart shudders and sighs by the things one may surmise to greatest congruity. It can be said of three coins, when two are conjoined in a mutual task, that twixt two sets of eyes there often lies a thing of pure synergy, and that one, of course, I'd consider the force most appropriate to ask.

Or, you know, just let it flow
>>
>>16990411
I have two distinct voices, in verse: 6th grader writing their first poem, and schizophrenic tripping way too hard on shrooms.

Let it flow long enough, the two entangle, and I get a few half-decent lines.

I've met a fair few of my soulmates, being able to read auras online: one of them is the most brilliant poet and nothing I do will ever hold a candle to his work.

You're looking very grey and austere today, btw
>>
>>16990406
This does help a lot. Everything that was brought up has been floating around in my head for awhile. How often is it that a second hexagram has to come into play?
>>
>>16990422
Wewlass...I suppose you've a gift for seeing right past a veneer of jocundity. Little hidden lies identity, but seeing past that seems to me a tad more tricky to be. I've said a few times that's quite hard to hide from someone who can skilfully scry, but there are a few things even that can't surmise, nor are visible to the third eye.
>>
>>16990433
it happens enough. but three moving lines does suggest the book of changes is making the effort to give you extra information. i've only been reading on here for a blink, and yours is the first with a secound hexagram, so yours is special in that regard ;p

glad i can help, that truly is a good reading, know it'll work out for the best
>>
>>16990401
>>16990411
>>16990422
>>16990437
get a room, you two
>>
is there anyway i could get a read on my aura? never done that before, curious.
this guy
>>16990038
>>16990287
>>16990293
>>
>>16990401
Thanks, Anon. This seems mostly accurate to what I was kind of thinking myself! He's someone I went to school with, who I never knew well, but is good friends with one of my best friends. Last week, we randomly hung out and hooked up. I know he's been through some rough shit relationship-wise, and it seems like he's trying to figure himself out. I hope we can make it a long-term thing, but I'm not too optimistic atm. I'm not sure about the Queen of Swords...I've never met his mom, however I suppose I could discuss things with my own. She's never met him, but she obviously has heard me mention him since he's someone I've known a long time. Thanks again, Anon.
>>
>>16990437
Be wary when peeling onions, the fumes will make you cry.
>>
>>16990296
Could you read my aura?
Also interested in what method you use.
>>
>>16990443
I see a square... static on black, lots of green... Inside, a white ball... no, an eye. With an orange-red center.

>>16990453
A distant horizon burning white with a narrow road -- no, a fence post. Blue, Caribbean waters blue.

Wtf sorry guys, this is like... half-scrying. I feel really weird right now. Jacked up on prana.

Auras are probably the only thing I cannot describe how I accomplish. I've always been able to see them. As a rational little child I said I was synesthetic :)
>>
>>16990465
wo. i think i've always know my aura to be black, didn't expect the eye or what it means... interesting, thanks anon.
>>
>>16990465
you did my reading earlier with the 8of cups and 3 of swords? i just looked up the cards and seriously this giving me so much to think about, for real. it's hitting me, thank you
>>
>>16990474
That wasn't me but I'm glad for you

>>16990471
Everyone's aura is predominantly black at first unless it is opal, but you did stay that way a bit longer than I am used to. Do you have a permanent health issue?
>>
>>16990296
Should I do the assessment or cancel?
>>
>>16990478
if you count alcoholism lol

on the real, tho. i had this horrible dream when i was very, very young. the first dream i remember. it was of a red tear drop that would come in and out of focus as it dropped in front of me; there was a face in it laughing i could see as it flashed by. freaky shit; i've always thought this was a sign to confirm later in life this suspision i was a demon. which sucks, but i feel like i have some weird power of intuition or something, i'm not sure.
my point is, i'm trying to do well. and not be a force of darkness but to work for light. dark angel type thing

weird shit.
>>
>>16990479
Let's do the assessment
>>
>>16990474
That was me, actually. But, I'm glad I did so skilfully.

>>16990465
>Auras are probably the only thing I cannot describe how I accomplish. I've always been able to see
I must confess, that's something that I can't do yet. If I were to give you my email address and ask pretty-please, would you be willing to provide a voice sample for me?

Actually, I'll just leave this right here, I think...
[email protected]
>>
>>16990489
thankyou for the reading :)
>>
>>16990490

Hey BV whats up

>>16990296
Still doing readings? i would like an aura, and spirit animal if possible :)

>Feel free to ask how you do it

How do you get to see Auras?
>>
>>16990301
Morning DC, how are you?
>>
File: dio.jpg (40KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
dio.jpg
40KB, 500x282px
>>16990490
Darn forgot pic >:/

The moment is lost...
>>
>>16990507
Good, how are you Newhelp?
>>
>>16990510
Good too, a bit sick but nothing mayor.
>>
>>16990519
I hope you feel better fast!
>>
>>16990482
Ahhhhhh I had a recurring dream as a child, i used to see this marble statue of an incredibly short, round man in a business suit I knew was a grown-up Cupid (???) glittery, bright white. It would warp into a tall, skinny man with a tall hat, pitch black and rainbow oil sheen, then back again. They were both laughing at me, menacing me with their presence and unstoppable transformations

In and out of focus, laughing... Wtf

You'll be okay. You're not a demon any more than I am

>>16990490
Mmkay but how is a voice sample going to help you see auras?

>>16990504
I'll try to describe it. When I see a person move, or read the words they have written, I make assumptions. Can't really be stopped. I translate those intuitive ideas about the person in various ways: sometimes I might infer "this is an anxious teenager", like that, in words, but I could just as easily "see" those concepts in terms of color/shape/density/texture... "A, pale purple foam, hanging low to the ground, with a rising green gas coming off"
>>
>>16990538
Oh ok, that sounds interesting.

Is this something you learned or something you always had?

>>16990526

Thanks!!
>>
Hnm, will anyone be doing readings later? Should I chill here for a bit?
>>
>>16990570
I might in a while, what do you want to know? I will need
>Gender
>Sign>Question
>A word that describes how you feel

Hope i can help.
>>
>>16990036
Take your time buddy. I really appreciate the reading.
>>
>>16990560
Always had it. If I've learned anything it has been turning it off. I used to see a color for every letter adding up to an overall "picture" of every word, some of which made no sense with the actual meaning, which resulted in dyslexic-like issues. Saw the history of every scuff on a floor, the ones made in anger vs carelessness, you know? Listening to music was like a modern visualizer, quite complex. Piano notes like stars and saxophone roller coasters twisting.

Distracting, to say the least.
>>
>>16990585
Male
Sagitarrius
Am I on the right path? Will I get to where I want to be? Mentally, physically and spiritually
Ready
>>
File: 7s7.jpg (37KB, 324x500px) Image search: [Google]
7s7.jpg
37KB, 324x500px
Hey /div/. I will do 4 readings.

Provide:
>What you want answered
>Sun, moon, venus, ascendant (honestly more for fun)
>One word to describe current emotional state
>Favorite pokemon (not for fun, seriously)
>>
>>16990538
> Mmkay but how is a voice sample going to help you see auras?
I have a method for reverse-engineering. It may or may not work perfectly; we'll just have to see... ^_^

>>16990504
Good to see you, friend; hope all is well on your end.
>>
>>16990679
How will I find the truest friend? Yes, I know that sounds odd, but it sounds right to me. I have good friends, I have romance, I need... something else. The truest friend.

I do not know

Tenuous

Sableye
>>
>>16990679
Romance reading?
Venus in Libra
Concerned
Uhh, i have no favorite pokemon (i'm more into digimon)
>>
>>16990679
will I graduate and find a job in the next 3 years?
Sagitarius(idk bout the rest)
Calm
Pikachu
>>
>>16990680
Hi BV, May I ask for a spirit reading?
>>
File: TKimg492aad2b6fb43.jpg (36KB, 284x366px) Image search: [Google]
TKimg492aad2b6fb43.jpg
36KB, 284x366px
>>16990679
rising virgo
sun libra
moon virgo
merc libra
venus leo
mars libra

current state: unsatisfied
pokemon: Quilava

Need a general reading. Guidance, I'm trying to get back to something i left behind, and i need some help to do that, Thanks in advance, anon. bless u
>>
File: downloadfile-9.jpg (766KB, 2020x2020px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-9.jpg
766KB, 2020x2020px
>>16990662

Hmmm interesting reading to say the least.

You have been quite succsesfull so far. To the point of being almost intimidating.

The thing is, you can not settle with what you have and you aspire more. A great goal and a lasting one indeed.

Might I ask, are you related to the occult in any manner? Just curious.

Moving on.

This trip is going to be a l only one. You will not get help from other people, and as much as that might be har d or you. Is something that the sooner you understand it, the better.

I see you in a complicated situation however. A great past but an uncertain future... That's the thing, you know how you have get where you are but don't know how to move foward.

Remember that progress is a thing of moving foward. Don't cling to hard to what you have or how You have get it. Meditate on this, there is more than one way to see the situation.

The past has help you so far, but don't make a burden of it.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>16990686
>Tenuous
Man, I love this word. It rolls off the tongue so perfectly. Ever since I first saw it back in the way back years in Chrome Yellow, I've always loved it. Anywho, to your reading.

You as a friend: reversed The Devil
How I see this is, your desire for a "true friend" is one that is pure and noble. You desire long lasting, genuine friendships, and that's good. It sounds like you'd make a helpful, honest, altruistic friend.

What your "friend" is like: Six of Pentacles
Your friend might be having trouble right now. He might have been working hard and have a lot of potential in the waiting, but he is starting to lose faith in what he is doing is right. This might represent a fear he is having towards his work.

What is keeping you from finding your friend: The Lovers
I'm really unclear about this. Maybe your current romantic relationship is keeping you from finding a friend. Maybe you are having trouble forming strong unions with people for whatever reason. I'm really not sure.

What can help you find your friend: Ace of Pentacles
You might be--as the embodiment of potential pentacle energy--the cure or inspiration to your friend's issues shown in the Seven of Pentacles. The way I would see it is you would be the literal addition of one pentacle your friend needs to get to the Eight of Pentacles and to end is frustration or uncertainty towards whatever he is working to now and to turn it into focus and hard work.
>>
>>16990689
I hate to do this, but I'm going to do >>16990698 while I wait for your answer. I just need clarification so as to not fuck things up. Are you currently in a relationship or are you seeking one?
>>
>>16990743
What a lovely reading. Thank you. You have a lot of insight. Can you tell me if I will meet him soon (before the New Year)?
>>
>>16990759
I'm single. I cant say that i'm seeking one but i have my eyes out there.
>>
File: ihalp.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ihalp.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
Hallo! Here to help with readings, speciality is advice with people, relationships and situations

Still new to distance readings but I will obviously be trying to be accurate as possible :)

Info needed:
Name/nickname
Reason for asking (eg. out of lonliness, feeling lost) be honest!

Hope I can help, cya :]
>>
>>16990784
>Nick: NewHelp
> Advice on how should i progress with Tarot/divination, should i take a break? buy another deck? A new book? anything helps

>Feel: Lost and mediocre

Thanks
>>
>>16990796
Do you honestly believe there's no progress or just in comparison with others?
>>
>>16990806

I feel like i was able to do better readings before, since last month i feel like i fell in a hole and i cant get out...
>>
>>16990698
Current situation: reversed Five of Wands
I can think of two interpretations. First, you will be able to freely work with your peers and you should. When I was in university for Physics we all helped each other out constantly.

An optional interpretation is that you fear competition and fear putting yourself into the fray. Healthy competition is good. Although you and your peers may be working together, remember that you are also working together by challenging each other.

Problem in situation: Queen of Wands
You could be lacking confidence in the situation. Or maybe a fiery woman is keeping you from believing in yourself.

Advice: Two of Cups
In order to be successful, you will have to learn how to compromise with others. This might be an omen for a relationship with aforementioned queen of wands woman. Or it could mean that you need to start learning to work with others. Teamwork is vital towards most endeavors, and being able to work with others is a great quality that will help get you through university and help you get hired.

Outcome: Seven of Wands
This is good. It means you will come out on top. However, be weary. In the picture the guy has two different shoes on. Although you will be victorious, you will be on precarious ground and there will be many just waiting to take your place.

>>16990763
Gee, I don't trust one card readings, but here we go.

It came up as reversed Temperance, so I don't think so, but honestly it's hard as hell to get the right interpretation on it. Perhaps if anything the card is telling you to be patient. Don't be too worried about it. If it's a long term relationship you are looking for, you shouldn't want to rush things.

If it helps, just keep in mind that you are going to want to help your future friend in what probably is his career, so maybe it's a sign that you will meet him through work?
>>
>>16990784
T
I just need some advice on how to end this relationship with someone, or if I should even at all.
My feelings are unsure about the situation and I just want to know what the best course of action would be.
>>
>>16990827
Perhaps it is saying I already met him, but have failed to form the bond yet?
>>
>>16990820
Maybe you're stressing over this too much? I see that you're having hard time thinking that your readings mediocre.
>>
>>16990784
Nick: Doc

Situation: I have lost a bag that contains many items, some of which are very dear to me. Will my bag of items come back to me, either through my own actions or by chance's twists and turns?

Reason: I feel the situation has been nothing but fog, every time I think I'll get a straight answer or lead it turns up absolutely nothing. I desire closure, and in front of me is two paths: one of acceptance and replacement of said items, one of waiting and hoping my items will return to me. my environment is pushing towards the former, but my desires push me towards the latter.
>>
>>16990784
Jas
Feeling lost and roaming
Will I be happy and successful in life, emotionally and financially? I have some things going that are out of my control and i can only hope to graduate and try to fix it afterwards
>>
>>16990689
>>16990783
Shit. I really am unsure about your read, so forgive me. Honestly it's probably because you're a fucking digimon fan..

You: Queen of Wands
Confident, sexy, and independent. This might not be exactly how you view yourself, but this is how you should view yourself. This could be telling you not to be afraid of being alone and to be patient. Take pride in independence.

Your potential "partner": reversed Five of Wands
He is not one for competition and is one more for compromise and cooperation. This could mean that he will not actively engage you--maybe because it seems like it'd be a more of a competition thing than a love thing--and so you should either engage him and/or try to communicate exactly what you want.

What is preventing you: King of Swords
Perhaps rationalism is what is keeping you from your partner. Your potential partner may have become cold and especially unwilling to mess around with you fiery types. He wants to rely on cold reason and to avoid relationships, and so your potential partner may be avoiding you.

What you can do: King of Wands
Maybe your partner is your future King to your Queen, but perhaps he has become so discouraged and swept away by rationalism that he needs you to light his flame and turn him from the King of Swords to the King of Wands.
>>
>>16990711
Thank you for reading.

I have interest in the occult but not a practitioner tho i have tried to dabble...nothing serious
>>
>>16990842
That could be where The Lovers card in the prevention position comes in, yes. Be on the look out for a friend in need of direct help in whatever endeavors they might have.
>>
>>16990874
does your last name start with an H or an S ?
>>
>>16990853
Yeah, it is taking a toll... but i cant just simply take it out of my head.
>>
>>16990709
Your situation: Eight of Pentacles
Whatever it is, it will require a lot of careful and diligent work. Be prepared because you will not get back what you want without putting something in.

Current issue: Ten of Swords
Perhaps recently you have hit rock bottom. That's too bad, and it happens, but honestly it could mean that there's only up from here.

Advice: Queen of Cups
You need to treat yourself with love and compassion. You will not get to where you want to be without giving yourself the necessary love you need to succeed. Healthy emotions will be required for what you want, and if you can't find it elsewhere, do it for yourself. Or maybe there are other people in your life that need your nurturing, and that caring for others' emotions is something you should get back to doing.

Outcome: reversed Two of Swords
This is good. Whatever uncertainty you have will leave you. You will be able to fully open yourself up to whatever you need, so whatever it is you want to get back to, it will happen.
>>
>>16990882
>Be on the look out for a friend in need of direct help in whatever endeavors they might have.

Hahaha, on point. Was trying to make a decision regarding just such a thing. Thanks again.
>>
General for... tah~dah
Tuthmose or jack white.
>>
>>16990913
holy fuck the accuracy of this is profound. you possess the heart of the cards.
srsly thank you anon. this is what i needed. you're good ppl
>>
>>16990930
Op be careful with the reversed two and ten of swords a sickness is coming like cancer. And or a tragic accident.
Ive never seen a read with the two and ten where it didn't happen.
>>
>>16990936
duly noted. i'm going to research the spread as well. thanks
>>
hey >>16990936

>>16990869 here, my last reading from last night gave me the following.

>2 of swords
>9 of pentacles
>King of cups.

I feel I understand the meanings of them somewhat well, I'm not feeling confident about reading them for myself. and to make matters worse, the one who read me basically fucking reread my question in front of me as their answer.

is it possible if you could read this answer for me please?
>>
File: 1448037521399.jpg (55KB, 568x640px) Image search: [Google]
1448037521399.jpg
55KB, 568x640px
>>16990875
>dirty digimon picker
I'll just have to change pronouns from He to She. So i'm prone to love/emotional rationalism and because of that i'm missing opportunities?
>>
>>16990911
It's this perfectionism thing?
>>
>>16990980
Not really, is just a part of me i guess. like a little voice in my head that does not stop talking about the same things... over and over.

Its like when you really want something.
>>
>>16990977
Oh god. I just realized I wrongly--and honestly with absolutely no basis whatsoever--assumed you were a female. I think honestly your partner is prone to be one for compromise and cooperation out of your Venus in Libra. You especially need a partner who is willing to help keep your love life balanced. And you might be taking a detached approach that is keeping you from having a partner to whom you should warmth. Balance your intellectual needs with your emotional needs.
>>
>>16990977
I think the first three seasons were goat.
I love the fact matt became a rock star and that kek tai lost sora.
>>16990948
Sweet
>>16990957
BABY I need my hands greased a little first.
But yeah I dunno the question either.
But ill answer for for my price.
>>
>>16990936
>>16990948
When I interpreted the Two of Swords, I think I made a mistake. I thought the card was pointing more to an inability to make a decision between two choices. However, I think I overlooked the calmness and serenity of the position. She is blindfolded, so perhaps this allows her to be objective in her careful weighing of the two swords.

Reversed, then, could point to a time where an inability to weigh alternatives in a calm, rational way leaves you... Maybe you trying to reclaim what you want isn't the right direction, after all.

Remember, you can always use hard work and self love as a means to climb out of the hole you are in. And do keep in mind that rock bottom means that there's only up to go, so don't feel the need to make rash decisions. You will go upward. Maybe you should find some alternative to work towards, though.
>>
>>16990997
So you were taking Venus in Libra from astrological side? I dont think that your reading is wrong, it captures my overanalysing and cold side. My emotional side is neglected because i'm people helper who get's ignored after i push people to do their best. Guys like me arent attractive or interesting initially, basically friendzone material. Anyway thanks for reading and reminding problem areas.
>>
>>16991007
It's a shit card poliwag.
Usually querants that get it are so diluted they think they can get out of it.
Protip: you can't.
>>
File: ohcrapwhatnow.png (75KB, 1000x1164px) Image search: [Google]
ohcrapwhatnow.png
75KB, 1000x1164px
>>16990998
my question, albeit altered is detailed here: >>16990957

>price
w-what price?
>>
>>16991018
If your a libra why not go for aquarius. Or a Gemini
>>
>>16991021
The iron price anon is there any other...
Jack white pictures.
>>
>>16991030
>Iron price

Game of Thrones reference?
>>
>>16991028
Well my sun is in Virgo, so Gemini for me never shuts up and Aquarius people are so weird.
>>
>>16990996
But maybe you're forcing it?
>>
>>16991039
Probably... i don't know :(
>>
>>16991033
I love Ramsay!!! Im glad you brought him up
>>16991036
EXCEPT your a Libra your meant for those houses
>>16991030
oh a fat kaz or any other mgsv pics are fine too.
>>
File: jack-white-1.jpg (121KB, 500x646px) Image search: [Google]
jack-white-1.jpg
121KB, 500x646px
>>16991030
I think I'm starting the figure it out, I don't frequent /div/, though.

I believe this is the jack white you may be looking for.
>>
>>16991036
>Gemini never shuts up
Holy shit. This.

I have a Gemini friend and he's cool, helpful, and fun to hang out with.. Sometimes, though. He just will not shut the fuck up.

You gotta' take the good with the bad sometimes, though. And let them know when you don't want to hear them anymore.
>>
File: EhFCo.jpg (352KB, 816x1316px) Image search: [Google]
EhFCo.jpg
352KB, 816x1316px
>>16991048
Are you doing readings right now?
>>
>>16991053
As an air sign? I have no idea where i'm meant. My sun, moon, mars and venus signs are in different elements. I cant enjoy relationships due to Mars in Cancer.
>>
>>16990905
It starts with an S
>>
>>16991054
Money is a issue with you. And I see you enjoying woodworking if you ever tried it I see a pretty qt14 girl for you on the horizon.
Laundry soon.
And you need a few cactus plants in your house.
Saw a lizard... did you ever have one?
Your dad. .. can you tell me about him.
And saw a birthday coming soon. Is it yours.
I would like you to buy a ring and wear it.
Jasper seems to be a attractor to you.
Even stones in your pocket would help.
>>
>>16991059
Sure, what do you want to know?
>>
File: 1443904349267-x.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1443904349267-x.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>16991072
Am I worrying more than I should or is something really wrong right now? This has to do with another person just to be clear.
>>
File: 800px-TuthmosisIII-2.jpg (176KB, 800x1199px) Image search: [Google]
800px-TuthmosisIII-2.jpg
176KB, 800x1199px
>>16990928
Hook me up with a general before I go take the doges out.

>tfw no Hatesheput stepmother to do the nasty with
>>
>>16991065
that's what i thought
>>
>>16991081
Scryed the two of cups into reversed five of cups into algiz......

If this isnt worrying I dunno what is
SENPAI
>>
>>16991065
you need to have Faith
>>
File: tuthmosis.jpg (326KB, 805x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tuthmosis.jpg
326KB, 805x1024px
>>16990928
Trading authentic Tuthmosis picture for general reading
>>
File: 1443530336140-x.png (354KB, 413x537px) Image search: [Google]
1443530336140-x.png
354KB, 413x537px
>>16991085
B..but none of those are bad...
Oh also, jsyk I do like your readings. You've been spot on a fair amount.
>>
>>poliwag
I think we can all agree here tiye is BEST waifu material

Awe you like reading. Look at the real cards... be awhile since I've touched a card.
I think it should be chicken for dinner
And in a little while I saw you getting a huge geode or mabye it's amethyst. But your interest will pique in gemstone magic soon.
Saw real purple aura. I wonder if you're interested in obe and the akasics.
I saw alot of incense do you do any pagan god worship?
And I feel a spirit thats like a brother around you.
>>
>>16991068
that is a -weird- reading.

>money is an issue.
Money is weird, I feel I'm in a good situation, but my enviroment keeps me from spending much, and I don't really have the means to support myself.
>woodworking
woodworking sounds kinda fun I must admit, but I'm kinda unsure.
>Laundry soon
nope, it actually happened before.
>lizard
does my tulpa count? she's a dragon.
>my dad is like me, we often clash and have disagreements because of communication issues.
>a birthday coming up
not mine, can't think of anybody I know of having a birthday offhand.
>buy a ring
why? I already have one, it seems weird I should buy one.
>Jasper, even stones
I suppose. jasper seems pretty cool.
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 596x376px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 596x376px
>>16991099
Read that shit up, senpai
>>
File: 1560469.jpg (323KB, 1944x1156px) Image search: [Google]
1560469.jpg
323KB, 1944x1156px
>>16991108
She sure is cool
>>
File: 1731289887_075d339df0_b.jpg (274KB, 1024x673px) Image search: [Google]
1731289887_075d339df0_b.jpg
274KB, 1024x673px
>>16990928
:^) Hola, a general reading please
>>
>>16991095
Sweet haven't seen a authentic pic yet.

Theres like clouds of silver around you? I almost want to say there ghost guides but I'm not sure.....
I wonder if your down today cause your body feels heavy...
There I a feeling of your life being frozen why? Aren't you happy?
Saw a black and white kitten. Not sure if you have one or will get one. Could be a animal guide. But there's turtles around you too. Mabye ur a girl?
Saw a number of people around you. How big is your family?
And the weirdest thing I saw five imojis in a row of a smiley face...
Weird...
>>
Morrrning everyone
What's goin down?
>>
>>16991120
Can i get a general too? :D
>>
>>16991007
>>16991019
fucking a what should i do, am i doomed? just be sure to have a check-up? fuck
>>
>>16991108
Just wondering about the ring is red? I saw a red ring coming to you....
And jaspers great
>>
>>16991084
Why do you ask?
>>16991091
Why do you say faith?
I have an endless amount of faith
>>
>>16991116
Saw you on a game later. Ever played the binding of issac its good.
Wondering if you like ancient empires architecture.
There's a train love I saw....
And a girl I think she has dark skin =/ who likes you
Saw you with your own tarot deck soon but its not English.... for some reason I kept hearing Wagner too....
>>
>>16991131
you're an Aries ?
>>
Hey guys. Is there anybody open to do readings right now?
>>
>>16991131
Sagitarrius
>>
>>16991153
Depends on the query.. What's up?
>>
>>16991110
I saw naps and blue all around you. Like a comfy pepe.
Saw you watching and enjoying the fault between are stars.
And there's bears around You.
I like the shoes with the pants you wear sometimes.
The ghosts are
Wondering if you want to do something else this weekend
>>
>>16991129
it's not red.

you see, I thought I was gonna be getting an answer based on my missing bag of stuff that I lost not too long ago, not a general reading that may or may not be relevant to my future.
>>
>>16991153
Hmmm
Ten of pentacles
Ace of cups
Ten of wands.....
Any thing you wanna tell me op
>>
>>16991157
i'm sorry i thought you were someone else. it's actually really good you're not her, tho. but she was someone who was really nice to me and i was a kid at the time so i fucked it all up.
i think that's a good a sign tho, synchronicity. what are the odds s would be your last name, h was here name before she got married. womp, womp. thanks for the sign anywyas
>>
>>16991165
>tip top kek
They keep saying the ring is important. Did a guy with a red ring steal the bag op.
>>
>>16991167
i'm afraid you know too much
now i was dox you
was pleasant as nice stew
if only you didn't notice
you didn't take a look at my locket
i wouldn't have to add your bones
to the collection in my closet
>>
>>16991099
I bought a Thoth tarot deck too and a book to go along with it. I'm considering using that deck soon, but I'm just practicing with the more basic one.

>chicken for dinner
You probably only think that because I've processed chickens recently.

>gemstone magic
I think you might have gone ahead and made this come true yourself. Sounds cool.

>Saw real purple aura
Awww.

>obe
Once. I'm really not trying to get into that shit again for the time being.

>akasics
Something else to google.

>incense
Oh shit.

>a spirit that's a brother
That's my doge. =p

>>16991124
I feel for you, so I promise you one future bump if I ever do any future readings. Right now probably isn't the best time for one for your sake. Give it some time. Again, put some work into something. In a couple days if you see me in /div/ getting readings ask for one and I'll bump you up the queue. Once.
>>
>>16991165
>>
>>16991167
Feel like I've hit a rut lately. Stress keeps piling up and I can feel it starting to take a toll
>>
>>16991120
>ghost guides
I dont know, maybe. I've been having pretty weird dreams.
>I wonder if your down today cause your body feels heavy
Body feels slow but i'm feeling down emotionally
>Saw a black and white kitten. Not sure if you have one or will get one. Could be a animal guide. But there's turtles around you too. Mabye ur a girl?
Nah, i'm not an animal person so there's no way i'm getting a cat. What do you mean turtle? You sound pretty confused by it.
>Saw a number of people around you. How big is your family?
Moms birthday tomorrow so there will be some relatives around.
>And the weirdest thing I saw five imojis in a row of a smiley face
:) :) :) :) :) that's bad sign to me
>>
File: IMG_20150809_190143.jpg (725KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150809_190143.jpg
725KB, 2560x1920px
>>16991177
Is he as cute as mine
>>
>>16991161
Thank you

I don't think there's any bears in Maryland

Thanks for the compliment

What do the ghosts have in mind?

Also any advice you may have is appreciated.
>>
>>16991188
I think its guides theres turtles and a cat.
Turtle are very spiritual and are associated with moon magic. You maybe a natural at magic and just not know it yet.
>>
>>16991171
No problem, i'm a guy, you might as well have just asked gender...ah well, good luck bro...if she married, you got plenty of other fish in the sea, not good to be stuck on one person
>>
>>16991190
I think they are animal guides. But I was sure one may have been a sports team.
What's being a American like?
What's Tennessee like?
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mvmewcyPVB1ri7rns.gif (942KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mvmewcyPVB1ri7rns.gif
942KB, 500x281px
>>16991177
>mfw
already dead because of those 10 swords in my chest and fucking 2 flips a reverse to finish the job lol
thanks, i'll take you up on that. think i'll make it, i'm going to do a lot of meditations and maybe some sigils, put up some shields.
>>
I'm willing to take one of these cheswick reads
>>
>>16991202
Being an Americans pretty fun, i guess...not like every country hates us, we're bullies, our society is being dumbed down by the minute, most of our people are idiots...it's not too bad.

Never been to tennesse, i don't think its too populated so prolly spacious open land

Would you be willing to look into my future?
>>
>>16991206
Are you ready to pay the price?
>>
File: 1371177870805.jpg (130KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1371177870805.jpg
130KB, 1440x900px
I will do three readings right now. My requirements are:

>gender
>query (the more specific, the better, but generals of any sort also work)

I may or may not be accurate. Take my readings with a bag of salt.
>>
>>16991175
I don't know.
for as much as I know, the bag has disappeared from my life during a day of nothingness.

I will keep ring in mind though.
>>
File: index.jpg (22KB, 363x645px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
22KB, 363x645px
>>16991189
You bet your ass he is.

>>16991204
Well remember the other two cards. There's a Queen of Cups in the advice position, so be good to yourself.
>>
>>16991206
Are you willing to pay the iron price

>Thutmose/thutmosis (desu kawaii)
>mgsv kazu miller is best but any mgs v or mgs period is fine
>Jack white
>>
>>16991215
Male
Should I buy a bass guitar and try to be Steve Harris or should I remain focused on leads?
>>
>>16991167
Need more information?
>>
>>16991215
Male
Can you tell me where i'll be in life in 2 years?
>>
>>16991215
male
im thinking about this girl...we used to be romantic or whatever and i want to get back together. what are the chances of that happening?
>>
File: 1445584910233.jpg (43KB, 599x412px) Image search: [Google]
1445584910233.jpg
43KB, 599x412px
>>16991219
Will a kaz do?
>>
Anybody feel like giving a reading please
>>
>>16991217
>Nice I love redheaded borders

I like that we have the same doge irl polliwag
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 640x428px
>>16991219
I am ready
>>
File: 1438536923660.jpg (974KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1438536923660.jpg
974KB, 1280x1024px
>>16991225
Funny query you have there.

Three golden coins on a wooden counter. In return, the man gets a particularly hefty looking key, seemingly made out of bone. A skeleton key; a key that opens many doors. The man looks at the cashier with a surprised look, concerned about the possibility of him getting cheated out of his deal. The cashier seemed genuine, so the man walks away with his new item.

He handles the key, but then the realization strikes him. It is not something that he can carry around easily. It is heavy, it is clunky, but yet it works. Walking up to a door, he tries to open it. At first it seemed like an impossible endeavor, but the key managed to open the door with no problem. The man tests this out a few times, noticing the fact that once you unlock the door, open it and then close it, it locks again.

-

It seems like a green light to me; will not be easy to deal with it at first, but either way give it a go.
>>
Henosis, gnosis, or theosis /div/?
>>
>>16991195
huh, moon magic? i'm born under full moon, maybe that has some influence or i'm just overall moody. unusual reading ches
>>
>>16991239

I saw you with a job next year that's better.
And going on dates next year.
I think you need a coffee soon too you feel tired
And I see a pain in your side. And red in your calf.
Mabye move around or break thy keyboard warrior.
>>
>>16991253
>job
Eh, possible. Wouldn't say likely
>dates
Welcome change
>tired
Yeah, meds are sorta seditive
>side/calf
Dunno what you mean by red, I assume something reiki-ish. But I do have a stiff side
>>
>>16991252
Mabye you need to plan your days to the moon.
You would be surprised how important moon magic is to some who are soultied to the moon.
>>16991246
Really cool.
Your aura is rainbow. I've only seen this once before.
I saw you in school soon you will have to pay attention cause your marks are iffy if you don't.
Heard them say black mamma does this mean anything to you?
You haven't knocked up a black girl have you
>>
Was it my fault, what did I do wrong?

General reading...

Plz and thank you
>>
>>16991260
Can I do quantum touch on you then op?
With psi balls
>>
>>16991261
Yea, my marks are iffy, i'm gonna talk to my teachers.

Lol, I haven't sex in over a year...pray for me /div/
>>
>>16991266
You can do quantum touch over long distance?
>>
>>16991247
Can I get a reading?
I'm a female, I'm just wondering if I was right about the person I'm thinking of and I was right to cut them out.
>>
>>16991268
I don't think you find anything with a white girl they keep saying a black mamma.
So go for a black chick. I think you will find she's better
>>
File: 1439178937223.jpg (146KB, 733x1089px) Image search: [Google]
1439178937223.jpg
146KB, 733x1089px
>>16991234
I can try; no promises. However you are asking for a reading that can be discarded in less than a minute if you knew what to do.

It was very unclear at first. Prodding more, I see the Sun going down towards the horizon line, about to hide beneath an ocean. There was a figure nearby that was pointing in that direction. There. There he will be. This is where he will be.

The Sun was moving unnaturally fast for an object of such a size. It hits the horizon and begins to implode upon itself. Waves of energy and destruction seem to climb the sky. The ocean is almost completely calm. Then I see a flash of a city being completely destroyed by some sort of a bomb. A wave. There is a man crawling on the ground; shriveled, emasculated, dying. Another man walks up to him; a stark difference from the other one. Well dressed. Healthy. Pale. He begins to kick the dying man.

-

Best change your course of life, because this is not looking out too good for you in the future.
>>
>>16991270
Yeah.... its how I make certain teams like Kansas city win the pennant...... I thought everyone did this?
>>16991273
You were.....
>>
Quick question div If you're a girl should you have a pair of glasses for every outfit?
Just curious.
>>
20/male cancer
Feeling really lost lately and I do t know what to do
>>
>>16991274
>>16991268
>>16991261
What does the rainbow aura mean?

You got me, I do like(love) white girls...but i'm not too stuck on a type...i will see how it goes with the black girls, i'm indian if that matters
>>
File: Meg_&_Jack,_The_White_Stripes.jpg (102KB, 1112x1032px) Image search: [Google]
Meg_&_Jack,_The_White_Stripes.jpg
102KB, 1112x1032px
>>16991266

A-am I too late? Just kind of curious where my social and/or love life is headed
>>
>>16991293
Guy here

No you don't, do you wear prescription glasses? If so, just buy one that you like, black goes with everything

If you dont normally wear glasses, you don't need em, unless its your personal preference
>>
>>16991261
What do you mean soul-tied to the moon? Like born under specific phase makes you soul-tied to the moon? And girl should have glasses for every outfit
>>
>>16991247

Can you tell me what or who is in my near future?
>>
>>16991305
>>16991293
Don't ever buy glasses that are bright blue inside and black outside, they will make you look like you have gangrene eyebrows in the right lighting
>>
File: 1438985686964.png (516KB, 500x716px) Image search: [Google]
1438985686964.png
516KB, 500x716px
>>16991235
A woman resting on a bed. There were four swords hanged on the wall, with a window to the left showing a sunrise. The stillness and peace are over; it is time to wake up. She stands up and looks outside, gazing over the lands that were drenched in darkness. The sun was raising higher and higher, but yet it does not elevate the night. She holds a locket in her hands, and when she opens it I see a face of a man.

Words were spoken: My sun, my darling, where are you? It is dark without you in here. It is all too dark.

Another vision: The sun yet again. Tentacles of light reaching all over the sky, spreading out. They seem to be coming out of the back of a man dressed in white, shining armor. A paladin, a bringer of light. There is a woman rushing towards him, and they both embrace one another. The woman is happy.

-

Go for it. I do not think it can hurt, even if what I got was wrong.
>>
>>16991297
Are you like spiritual leader. Your vibration is almost over 9000.
Why are you not reading cards or taking classes in reiki yourself. Your missing you're calling.
I bet you could be a medium if you opened up more.
>>
>>16991266
Sure, go for it. I got nothing better to do
>>
>>16991273
You got a reading from Cheswick. They seem to be quite certain of their abilities and others do not complain about them, therefore I will not intrude.

>>16991308
In what context? Be a little more specific.
>>
>>16991253
Also this job. Any indication what field you see it being in? Or if it's just some sort of training?
>>
>>16991304
Meh it's going slooooow.
But dont give up anon.
You know you could buy a deck and mid conversation head somewhere you can read your friends and a gfs cards....
>>16991305
Mine are a dark blue square color....
>>16991306
No like the whole moon. If you synchronized with the moon you would get energized and happy. Telescopes can help. Tiny rituals made by you to your part of the moon can help too.

Gawd.... so I need to buy like 20 pairs then.... at 490.00 a piece. Time for a go fund me HAHAHA
>>
>>16991313
time to see about that princess waiting with the four of swords. thank you.
>>
>>16991322
Cheswick was bias in the situation because they thought I was talking about someone else as they know my energy signature.
>>
>>16991215
Sup Yalda
>>
>>16991332
Btw are you Sag Cheswick?
>>
>>16991322
What do you mean by that m8. What deck is that doesn't look like rider waite
>>
>>16991215
If you feel like doing more readings later, I would like one .

Male
A love reading , is love coming my way any time soon or should I give up and move on?

Thank you and no problem if you don't do mine,
>>
>>16991315
Idk if you're joking or serious

But in all seriousness, i'm 21 so not a spiritual leader...i would like to say i am a very spiritual person, i feel as if i see the world differently than most people, not black and white, not good and evil. I envision a better world i want to build, but not how i like it but how it should be. I inherently know whats wrong and right, whether I do the right thing is a different matter.

Thoth once read me to say i would go through a complete spiritual awakening/change

How would I open up more? I don't have any occult friends and as far as i know, the occult doesn't have a place in Sikhism(my way of life)
>>
>>16991350
Opal auras are divine

http://vinay.howtolivewiki.com/blog/other/my-thoughtmenu-on-enlightenment-3644
>>
>>16991341
Yeah.... even if it stops at 24 or 21 I still am a sadge.... especially when you add the 13 zodiac
Im a sadge
>>
>>16991359
So there are some lonely moments in your life?
>>
>>16991359
It's a Sag party up in here
>>
>>16991350
Oooo
I saw the guy from the life of pi when I read I AM A SIKH
Theres no reason why you can experience other religion and get into the occult.
Or get into healing through reiki or quantum touch.
You can allow your childhood beliefs To stagnate you.
If I did that id still be a christfag and not a horrible witch and idolatry advocate....

Btw Egyptian gods are best

You don't have to tell anyone until you have experienced everything and if you still wanna be a Sikh thats ok.
>>
File: Principality.jpg (104KB, 600x828px) Image search: [Google]
Principality.jpg
104KB, 600x828px
>>16991334
If you get burned by her, tell me. I am curious about the results.

>>16991336
So be it.

There was a person being pushed down into a pit of wooden spikes. With a squelching sound, their body was ran through by several of them, spilling blood all over the place. A woman; royal looking, perhaps a little bit too high-brow, but it does not seem like she is afraid of getting her hands too dirty. She looks upon the sight below her, then calls her guards to go back.

While she was walking back to her camp, the person in the pit started screaming insulting words and promises of murdering you, calling you a bitch and a whore, especially a whore. The woman asks some of the guards to go back there and made sure to kill the man. They do as they were commanded, stoning the poor sod to death. Squelching. Sounds of bones broken. Silent, gurgling screams. The woman looks in the general direction of the pit with a dead look in her face.

-

If you want to be haunted by this thing for a long while, then no. It was not worth it. By haunted, I mean thinking about it incessantly. Otherwise it does not seem like it is going to cause too many problems for you later down the line.

>>16991338
Hello Sorrow; I am not holding up too well. Mental instability is one hell of a bitch. How are you?

>>16991348
I simply said that you gave her a reading and that I should not do another one. You were right either way.

Visions are fun to use. No need for cards or any sort of that babble; you just close your eyes and let yourself be drifted away. Simple really.
>>
>>16991359
What's a sag?
>>
>>16991376
Pretty melancholic but i'm used to this. Mental instability definitely sucks a major one. Have you tried meditating or just going for a walk in the forest?
>>
>>16991365
Ohh topkek that was seven years ago before I gave my soul away.
I don't really feel much anymore but a content neutral.
>>
>>16991376
Hey Yalda, sorry to hear you're not doing great. How is your toe?
>>
>>16991389
Gave soul away? Got anything good in return?
>>
>>16991374
No worries there...Sikhi does not hold me back but launches me forward...if you think i'm at a spiritual leader status it's because of what Sikhi has taught me and I'm probably one of the most open minded people you will find, i wont reject something because it goes against my belief, i will study it, understand it, then incorporate it or keep it for general knowledge

The issue is I wouldn't know where to start. Would you help me out?
>>
>>16991266
>>16991316
>>16991327
Cheswick?
>>
>>16991378

sagittarius
>>
>>16991376
I scry there houses and life. If a tarot card comes up I use it like yugioh uses the dark magician.
I try not to astral project tooo much. But yeah it does happen.
You seem really awake I like that tonight.
>16991378
A Sagittarius the centar that put Hercules in his place and boned his wife then killed him
Pretty cash zodiac wise.
They always think we're easygoing.... really we mastermind as many plots as virgo and scorpio
>>
>>16991365
Why do you ask if she has lonely moments in life?
>>
File: sagittarius5.jpg (759KB, 1280x1795px) Image search: [Google]
sagittarius5.jpg
759KB, 1280x1795px
>>16991413
I'm just checking on my theory about Sags in general
>>16991409
Atleast one good word about Virgos.
>>
>>16991406
Hey is there something I can do baby?
Gotta pay the iron price.
>>16991404
If anything your well on your way already.
>>16991398
I dunno just sounded like a good idea at the time....
>>
>>16991421
Whats your theory?

As a fellow Sag myself, i'm interested in your theory. I have lonely times as well
>>
Should there be a new thread?
>>
File: Chernabog.png (467KB, 702x1074px) Image search: [Google]
Chernabog.png
467KB, 702x1074px
>>16991388
Then I will say fine. And this is not a normal kind of an instability. It makes me think whether I broke something in there...again.

Your suggestion will not help me, because I cannot allow myself to be with my own thoughts for longer than ten or twenty minutes.

>>16991349
I have nothing more to do this night. It is either doing readings until I finally snap or getting a squishy, soft thing called a pillow quite wet. You can probably guess that I will pick the former.

The Hierophant, holding the blade of the sword in his hands. He seems to be gripping it tightly, drawing blood from his hands. Flinching a little bit from the pain, he looks at the sword with a thoughtful, yet sorrow expression on his face. Not letting himself to be too caught up, he looks around the room he was in. An abandoned chapel of some sorts. Empty. What is a priest doing in an empty chapel?

He decides to walk around the empty, dusty corridors, while gripping the blade in his hands, not allowing himself to loosen the grip. He finds himself outside. Flashes of people, liveliness and joy in the chapel, but yet once he tries to walk inside, there is nothing more but dust balls and mist. The pain keeps him from becoming delusional. The sword, the mind, keeps him stable.

There will be a woman watching you. She is something to be avoided; a succubus in disguise. She will try to catch you off guard, when you are at your weakest. She is to be avoided and perhaps maimed. I see the priest succeeding in chopping her head off, but almost losing his hands in the process. Do not lose the grip on your sanity. Soon, I see him walking down a dark path, into darkness. Into unknown.

-

Do not delude yourself into thinking that love is coming. Keep a good grip on your head and try to move on for the time being. Do not keep too harsh of a grip though, for it can be harmful. Darkness is unavoidable in the lives of everyone; one has to deal with it anyway That time may be coming for you. Move on.
>>
>>16991429
That Sags usually appear optimistic but deep down they feel lonely and anxious. They look at love almost idealistically but when ideals crash they become bitter and look to it as unnecessary thing. The 3rd thing it's impossible to talk about feelings with them, appear like a hero type.
>>
>>16991435
Theory is good, i can relate....could you elaborate on the last two lines?
>>
>>16991444
Just the last line is good
>>
>>16991413
Cause most comic relief is morbidly depressed.....
Im not though.
I think its that sorrows is soultied to the moon its why shes unable to feel better.
>>16991421
I virgos they make me think of a us general. Instead of a virgin. Never had a problem with them
>>
>>16991393
Hello. The toe is fine compared to the mess that is going on in my head right now. I am eerily calm right now; a calm before the eventual storm. I will manage. How are you doing?

>>16991409
I tend to get tarot symbolism involved in my visions, but at this point all of it makes sense to me. At least most of it. I am trying out something new right now, and so far I am getting some rather vivid results, which is great.

I am far from being awake, Cheswick, in fact I am bordering on falling asleep. It makes me wonder why I have not done so just yet.
>>
>>16991453
I've been better. I had a few sips of booze, against my better judgement, and now my Soul is truing to convince my Mind that I'm dying, as it always does. Mofo does not like being inhibited.

Anything an Anon could do to help you?
>>
>>16991247
Huh. That is quite the reading..

>The man tests this out a few times, noticing the fact that once you unlock the door, open it and then close it, it locks again.
This part is extremely peculiar.

I'm going to sit on it for a bit.
>>
>>16991434

why are you so sad? :(
>>
>>16991215
male
love reading
>>
>>16991453
How are you yalda?

Did you need a calm and peaceful mind?
I'm here if i can help

Idk how that would work.

Do you get a residual left over from reading someone?
>>
>>16991444
It's very hard to ask what they are feeling at the moment as they are used to brush the feelings off.
>>16991434
Oh. So you're one of those types? My bad.
>>16991448
>Cause most comic relief is morbidly depressed
It's the Sag thing. I would say that about Gemini or Aries but my bro is Sag and i know a bunch of them. Virgos are virgin-whore complex pretty much in general. Virgo guys are having especially tough time in this society.
>>
>>16991435
Topkek that's just a first love for a sadge depends what else is in them whether they are able to bounce back.
But yeah..... its like a bad crush thing going out with a sadge if there immature.
Unless you like a good ego stroke all the time even after it gets gay....
I'm a sadge/Capricorn it makes all the difference.... I don't see the point of love or relationships..... mabye Thats why no depression
>im only in it for the fortykeks.
>all the best parts of sadge without tfw nogf
>>
>>16991475
Your theory seems to hold up.

I can speak first hand about brushing it off, but for me it's more of a understanding of my place in this infinite existance, iT doesnt bother me
>>
File: 1440900414745.jpg (138KB, 1275x710px) Image search: [Google]
1440900414745.jpg
138KB, 1275x710px
>>16991081
I guess newhelp won't be doing anything. Good night.
>>
File: capri.jpg (136KB, 900x635px) Image search: [Google]
capri.jpg
136KB, 900x635px
>>16991484
Sag/Capri? So you're the one who can flirt with anyone but when it comes to intimacy then it's no-no? December 25th
>>
>>16991453
:( ur hurt I hope you feel better.
Yalda ever tried to visualize the querants blood then see into there read? I look at there blood magic sometime....
I wonder what a dreamscape powered by blood magic would be like
>>
File: 1442101337063.webm (3MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
1442101337063.webm
3MB, 900x506px
>>16991427
Just wondering what happened with the quantum touch thing. And if you have any more info on that job. I had something to attend to. Also have a webm kaz
>>
>>16991504
Hi, not the above querent, bit how could i get into quantum touch
>>
>>16991462
You should have given those few sips to me instead, because I would love to drink myself to death right now. I may just do it, actually. Thank gods nothing from me wants to convince any other part that it is dying.

I think I am fine, thank you for your concern. I may have broken myself to the point where sadness and depression and all the negativity is more appealing than being happy. At least I feel alive and down to earth instead of in the clouds. ...happiness never really worked for me, it seems.

>>16991463
It also surprised me, because the key would have not been able to fit in the keyhole in any way. The key itself was almost three or four or even five times as big as the keyhole; it was impossible. It just fazed through and the man did a turning motion, just how one would turn a key to unlock something.

Have fun sitting on that one.

>>16991468
I... I do not even know anymore. It feels nice though, I cannot deny that one. I wonder how deep I can go down this hole.

>>16991472
Give me a minute or two and I will do one.

>>16991474
Like I have said several times, not too well. And I do not think a calm and peaceful mind is something that I am looking for right now.

Please do not make me go full edgelord right now. I want to avoid this as much as possible. This was not a residual left over from a reading, this was just me thinking over things and realizing a very funny truth.

>>16991475
Yes. It will not do me any good right now. Nothing will. Nothing or nobody. I already feel regret for going through with something some weeks ago, now someone is going to pay the price for my indulgence into possible thoughts of happiness and love and anything else cuddly and soft. A false hope. Something I wish I did not give to anyone on this realm.

>>16991504
If you mean worse (from your perspective), then I shall try.

And no, I have not. I considered it, but I never really tried it out. It would probably get incredibly confusing to me really quick.
>>
>>16991081
>>16991489
Aghghagghsdgag

Sorry spider!!!!!!!

My boss called me and had to drive a looooong way. Just finished.

Still around?
>>
File: 1446849781739-b.jpg (70KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1446849781739-b.jpg
70KB, 640x640px
>>16991510
On some level yes. I'm making food so if I don't respond right away that's why.
>>
>>16991509
Yooo Yalda, I hope you feel better. I send you good intentions.

Male
Love reading please
>>
>>16991509

this, too, shall pass. it'll get better with time
>>
>>16991434
Thank you so much for the reading.

-Sigh-, guess things won't ever get better for me. Things are already quite dark, is it getting worse? I can't take this shit

Hope you be able to rest, really appreciate your time
>>
File: tumblr_nacpahuosk1tc5rhzo1_500.gif (871KB, 500x184px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nacpahuosk1tc5rhzo1_500.gif
871KB, 500x184px
>>16991515
Alright, let me just settle here and ill get to it
>>
>>16990662
>>16991510
Hi New Help

Can you read me from earlier as well?
>>
File: 50010.jpg (119KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
50010.jpg
119KB, 1024x768px
Hi everybody!! Hey readers, I am trying to practice reading in an experimental method and wonder if one of you wants a reading. No guarantees on anything and I have a bag of salt and limes waiting lol. Please include feedback. Sending hugs Yalda and Sorrow.
>>
>>16991549
Can I get a reading, please?
>>
File: 1439276604385.jpg (79KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1439276604385.jpg
79KB, 480x640px
I am not here to talk about my ridiculousness again. More readings, less chit-chat.

>>16991472
Not an easy reading.

A sword encased in ice. It is unable to be used, unable to cut. Nothing is able to be done with it. Not to mention, poison vines surround it, tightening around the ice and slowly shattering the sword inside of it. Snapping in half. The vines crack through the ice and force their way into the sword.

A hole in the wall. Confusion, for the walls should not turn themselves inwards and outwards. The answer is clear, but at the same time it should not be. A heart, hanging in the darkness, beating with a thrumming tone. With a sound that is reminiscent of a fabric being ripped in two, the heart is ripped in two. The inside shows that of a freshly cut apple. Seeds and all. However, there are worms in it, jumping in and out. The forbidden fruit, the love, devoured from the inside by the worms.

-

Mentality and clearness being encased in some sort of a situation, then being destroyed entirely from inside out. Keep a VERY good grip on your thoughts here, buddy. The second part may speak about love and heart and romance and what not, but it will be corrupt and perhaps even a little bit forbidden. No worms can be found in healthy fruits.

>>16991519
Hello. Give me a minute.

>>16991520
It will, of course it will.

>>16991528
Darkness does not necessarily mean bad. It is simply a lack of sight and vision and light. There may be things lurking in the darkness, but it is not entirely a bad thing. You will take it. Hold that head on your shoulders, keep your chin up and keep fucking going.

It is of no big problem, anon. Gut feeling says that things will go better for you eventually.

>>16991549
Hello Discord and a hug to you as well.
>>
File: 1446149807286-x.jpg (132KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1446149807286-x.jpg
132KB, 600x800px
>>16991531
K
>>
>>16991552
Only if you are a reader. I am too new to just do readings for now.
>>
>>16991554
Hey Yalda, how many people are you doing readings for right now? I am wanting to know if this deck I have my eye on is a match for me. I feel it but hoping my excitement isn't masking deceit lol.
>>
>>16991554
>Not an easy reading.
shit's weird indeed, thanks
>>
Can somebody do a reading for me, please? What info do you need?
>>
>>16991533
Sure.

Same question?
>>
>>16991556
Not a reader
>>
>>16991565
Yes sir
>>
>>16991554
Have been in the grinder for like 2 years now, starting to lose any hope of things getting better,you know how that feels? Let's see for how much more I can fucking go

Once again, thank you so much . Hope things get better for you
>>
File: 1439239571665.jpg (927KB, 1100x1750px) Image search: [Google]
1439239571665.jpg
927KB, 1100x1750px
>>16991519
You are my seventh reading today. I am scratching my head right now in bewilderment.

The Medusa herself, the high and slithery and mighty, looking upon me with wide eyes and open mouth. I see blue glowing deep inside of her, but at the same time I do not find myself being encased in stone just yet. Instead, the woman herself was slowing turning into stone, until she is completely immobilized. Unable to move. Unable to do anything. Her own sight turned against her, failing and backfiring horribly and destroying any hopes of turning poor, innocent men into statues for collection.

Your current situation... A hourglass turning upside down, more and more, until it lies sideways. Time does not move then, and the old, wise man who holds it in such a position understands it quite well. However, he loses grip on the hourglass and it falls down on the ground, shattering into pieces. Time was lost. In desperation, he scrambles to collect the broken shards with his hands, cutting and driving some of the bigger pieces into his right palm in the process.

The future... A sight of a beautiful, yet ancient city lied in front of my eyes. It was bright, it was cheery, it was wonderful. There was a crowd gathered just below the steps leading into a small temple, cheering for their king who was above them. He was alone, but it seems that he was trying to call a woman towards himself who was standing on the side. He knew her fairly well; she was a beauty to his eyes.

The crowd thought otherwise. They saw a person of an entirely different gender instead. Dark skinned? Completely unfitting such a king like him, and a man as well? The people in the crowd were confused, thinking that their king was gone mad. Delusional. The king ignored them, hoping to call the ''woman'' by his side. ''She'', instead, was trying to call him away, to come with ''her''. Where though?

(1/2)
>>
File: 1438983574569.jpg (131KB, 960x606px) Image search: [Google]
1438983574569.jpg
131KB, 960x606px
>>16991607

-

The first vision makes a lot more sense when taken in regard with third one. Your own sight will fail you, what you see is something that will end you. You may be pressed for time or hoping to find a balance at the current moment, but it just hurts you. And the third vision, well... I do not mean to put this bluntly, but I strongly suggest making sure you date women and not men. May not go too well for you.

>>16991560
I will keep going for as much as I need to. Maybe a few more, I am unsure. Unless I get into the mood of finally going into the bed and sleeping.

>>16991561
Indeed. Be warned and no problem. Yet again; bag of salt. Take it before reading and considering my visions.

>>16991586
I cannot blame you for losing hope; it is easy to do so in your current situation. It tends to get better, but then it slips away from your hands, either by your own or by someone else disrupting you.

What else would you do then? Stand in one spot? Nothing good will come out of that, only stagnation. Perhaps it would do you some good to focus on other things for the time being instead.

Yet again, no problem and I likewise hope that things will get better for you.
>>
>>16991509
Pervasive darkness only makes the shining light more valuable.

I'm looking for a friend -- can you see him?
>>
>>16991640

Shiny new thread, plz come sully it with black magic
>>
>>16991607
>>16991617
Idk what to say...you said pressing for time and trying to find a balance is hurting me. How can I fix this?

Umm, I'm as straight as can be, no attraction towards men. I don't think the last part will be an issue.

So...no lovers or wifey in your vision?
>>
>>16991607
>>16991617
Idk what to say...you said pressing for time and trying to find a balance is hurting me. How can I fix this?

Umm, I'm as straight as can be, no attraction towards men. I don't think the last part will be an issue.

So...no lovers or wifey for me? ;(
>>
>>16991555

Well, before my boss called me i had made this spread.

I am inclined to make a new one, but i think that's bad luck so first i will read this one and then i will make another one for advice.

You indeed seem in a tricky situation. Right now you feel that you need to put emotions on the side, and push things in order to find the truth.

I am tempted to say, this situation is romantic or related to a really important woman in your life? not sure about this but it seems that way

the knight of wands is an intriguing card. It might be saying that you feel manipulated, or that you are rushing too much into making conclusions. Maybe even both.

The devil seems to point out to some form of manipulation too... but in another manner. The devil is what you know so i wont touch this part too much.

The two of wands is also another intriguing card. It probably says something related to ''El que busca encuentra'' (The one who is looking, will find). With this i mean, that this is probably whatever is troubling you is something you finded yourself.

I am sorry but is this reading related to a romantic partner cheating you?

Moving on.

Soon you might feel... happu, or at least content. i dont really know how to take this, but its a feeling similar to having all.

Right now you think you are to defensive, as your query indicates, so id does the Nine of Wands.

On your sourandings there are new feelings starting to grow, are they good? or are they bad? whatever the case, this is probably related to your previous and continued behavior. This is on its starting point.

Be wary of being too judgmental though, or to let people being too judgmental towards you.

Be careful though. This path might lead you to to lose this person.

Part 1/2

Note: In the second part ill give you an advice reading.
>>
File: spider spread.jpg (108KB, 815x815px) Image search: [Google]
spider spread.jpg
108KB, 815x815px
>>16991661
forgot pic related.
>>
File: 1392578662915.png (33KB, 668x629px) Image search: [Google]
1392578662915.png
33KB, 668x629px
>>16991560
Sorry for the slight delay Discord, I got distracted by my /tg/ folder. So many gears, so many gears...

I would normally expect this to be the opposite, for the light to take over the dark and make everything bright and clear, but this was a complete opposite. The space itself, the tiny glimmering stars, were moving in the general direction of some sort of a light. A flame. A cauldron of flame, so to speak. It was like a massive spiral, surrounding the light and the fire and going down and down...into the core itself. It was dizzying to follow it, to be the tendril itself, until I finally had to force myself to look from the outside of the tendril.

What I saw happen was beautiful. A pillar of fire, captured by a tendril of pure darkness, but yet with a slight tinge of dark and deep blue. They pressed into one another, until something happened. A pillar of pure, white energy. A quasar. All of this dark and fire, it all collapsed into something of a black hole, and then a pillar of white energy shot out of it, being powered by it. Pulsing.

At first but one pulse, then two, then three, soon it was constant...akin to a very fast, excited heartbeat. It is alive.

-

If that's not a green light, then I don't know what is. Either way, you pick a deck that appeals to you the most. What fits you best. You can always get another one later on, so it is really nothing too bad if you miss this time around.

>>16991649
>>16991652
Let me be more clear, because I was fearing I will not be.

The time thing perhaps may be related to you being impatient in finding a balance between the two sides of the hourglass. You will end up dropping it. The third and first vision are related in a way that say; do not trust your sight. I was being slightly cheeky with the ''attraction to men'' thing. You may just end up falling in love with somebody who will completely blind you, and not in a good way. Your own sight will be your downfall, in a sense.

Is this more clear to you?
>>
>>16991667
I think you're trying to say i will be blinded by love/emotion, unable/unwilling to see the truth

Fuck, love must not be for me
>>
File: 1442878102086-v.jpg (140KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1442878102086-v.jpg
140KB, 1920x1080px
>>16991661
Nah I'm just confused is all. My stance is to not think. A healthy level of concern is alright.
>>
File: 1392828762491.jpg (47KB, 423x823px) Image search: [Google]
1392828762491.jpg
47KB, 423x823px
>>16991621
Indeed.

I am unsure whether you will be able to find your friend, because I know I am not able to find any myself. Why be the blind one who follows the other blind one towards an eventual cliff?

I am tired from reading. There was one mere flash of a young man, lying on his belly in a grass field surrounded by clouds and light, smiling and being cheerful. He seems to be in his own world, happy, listening to the ground for some...strange...reason. Perhaps busy with his own things?

But this is mind you just a flash. I am also tired on top of that.

>>16991674
Indeed. I am a bit sorry for not being more direct; tired. Completely done in the head. And for the time being, yes. If you feel like you are capable of carrying yourself just fine, then so be it, look for your love. But if you are unsure, then gods be praised do not make the mistake of going through with it. It will be a pain to deal with later on.

Good luck.

-

And with that and the dying thread, I am done. So fucking done. Completely and utterly done. It was fun to do readings, just as usual. Until whenever, /div/.
>>
>>16991661
>>16991663
>>16991555

What should spider do.

>The Chariot
>Eight of Wands Reversed
>The World Reversed

You seem to be on to something right now, i will give you that.

However, it seems that you are putting your energy where it should not be put, either that or perhaps you yourself are extremely nervous.... maybe waiting for some news? whatever the case, its advised to look where are you puting your energy right now. Perhaps look to do something more productive about the situation.

What is not advised, however. is to let this situation unfinished, Also, if you are thinking of driving to this person home, be careful about it because it might bring more troubles than help.

Anyways, hope it helped.

One las card for a yes or no if you still have doubt about feeling worried or not.

>Four of Pentacles
>No

One more card as support.
>The Hanged Man

Again, i wont advice you to leave this unfinished. look for the truth, but be carefull about passing too many boundary, try to look for new perspectives. Whatever the case, this probably wont go smoothly.

Anyways, Hope it helped.
>>
>>16991710
Thanks it helped. You are a very VERY good fucking reader jsyk. have a nice night.
>>
File: Hpy cat.jpg (184KB, 736x749px) Image search: [Google]
Hpy cat.jpg
184KB, 736x749px
>>16991721
Thanks Spider that means a lot!

Have a good night too!
>>
>>16991731
Am I next, New Help?

I linked to you before>>16991565
>>
>>16991690
Listening to the ground. That seems like something a friend of mine would do. Thank you for your efforts here tonight, Yalda, your scrying is beautiful as ever
>>
>>16991734
Yes give let me get settle and ill do yours.
>>
>>16991754
Alright, take your time
>>
>>16991758
Hey, give me 10 minutes to do the reading. My phone is dying so i rather charge it a little before starting.
>>
>>16991827
Aight, no problem...will you post here or the new thread?
>>
>>16991830
I suppose new thread is more appropriate. see you there, going to start doing the reading.
>>
>>16990662

>Will i get to where i want to be?

>Nine of Cups Reversed
>Ace of Swords
>The Empress

Alright, you will not. However, this is not necessarily bad.

I say this, is because you will always want more, it is in human nature. That said, you should try not to be too much superficial about the whole situation.

You will eventually get the picture, and will be able to create something fitting to your needs.

Also, remember that in my first reading i asked you about the occult? here is why.

There are a lot of crowns in all your readings. needless to say crowns refer to relationship with the divine and are a form of spiritual symbolism.

The mix of conscious and spirit. Seems to be the symbolism on your part.
One more card for advice

>Five of Cups

Ok, it goes hand to hand with the reading. The advice here is too pay more attention to what you get instead of what you not.

Again you will probably not get where you want to be, but you will indeed get somewhere. Appreciate what you have instead of lamenting what you don't.

Hope it helped anon.
>>
Gossip has no place in here.

If you wish to tear a community apart, keep it to yourself.

This is not highschool.

Most of you are mature enough to hold your tongue, but I guess delusion stands in your way.
>>
File: Against_The_Scorpion.jpg (741KB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
Against_The_Scorpion.jpg
741KB, 2988x5312px
http://b.1339.cf/dzcwyjz.mp3
>>
File: 1447115505038-x.png (9KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1447115505038-x.png
9KB, 500x500px
>>16992183
:^)
>>
File: Para.jpg (96KB, 1242x1298px) Image search: [Google]
Para.jpg
96KB, 1242x1298px
>>16992250
Thanks for volunteering for hosting :^)
>>
>>16992286
nig, thats litterally a loss edit.
>>
>>16992286
look at the lines, and image search it. you hosted on a meme about the creator losing his child.
>>
Ya'll niggas dumb
>>
>>16992306
>>16992183
One more dumb faggot to host for me
>>
>>16992306
don't you think its about time everyone became retarded?
>>
>>16992309
you hosted on something that will literally lose you any children you may make. you fucked up with meme magic son.
>>
>>16992314
stoner logic is humorous
>>
>>16992321
>i have no argument so ill call you a stoner to make you believe my new curse away because im desperate XD
dude you dont know how magic works if you are using these things like this
>>
>>16989889
Sorry to bug.. But anyone?
I don't feel comfortable sharing nicknames if that's the reason why no one did mine.
Thread posts: 357
Thread images: 71

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.