[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does everyone's hands/skin look like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 9

File: shinyhands.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
shinyhands.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
took this in the dark with flash on (obv)
But notice how the skin looks sort of like scales?
I wonder if lizard people are actually real
>>
I want to set you on fire OP.
>>
>>16989588
get in line
>>
File: shinyarm.jpg (495KB, 1147x2039px) Image search: [Google]
shinyarm.jpg
495KB, 1147x2039px
Also, in ambient light/sunlight, some of my body hair turn gold/red-orange.
>>
File: scalyarm.jpg (681KB, 1317x2340px) Image search: [Google]
scalyarm.jpg
681KB, 1317x2340px
>>16989596
same arm with flash from camera on instead of ambient light

Is this paranormal or just science?
>>
>>16989597
OP, its too late. Nerve gas has entered your system, there is no cure.
>>
>>16989613
soon he will be shitting weather balloons amirtie
>>
>>16989576
You just need to moisturize more often
>>
>>16989625
I actually had coconut oil on my hand when I took that pic
I was greasing my hair
skin isn't dry at all
>>
Either you're normal, or I'm also reptilian. Although... I do have somewhat webbed fingers.
>>
>>16989632
My toes are webbed somewhat, I think Im part amphibian
>>
>>16989632
my mom told me that when her family would have children, they would have them at sea
and if the baby could swim/float, they'd keep it
>>
desu I already know what I am
I'm just posting this for lizard awareness
good analogy would be X-men
some of you have powers that you might not be aware of or have learned to use
like the ability to channel energy for example
some people might even know about you and what your potential could be, but would never tell you due to their own personal interests
you could unknowingly be a weapon for the government, who is waiting for you to die a violent death or sell your soul so they can take control or harvest your energy
the people that control the world are the Jinn race, reptiles, who thrive in secret societies like the Freemasons or the Knights Templar etc.
The same people who built the inverted pentagram into Washington D.C.
They are the literal establishment of earth, as they were God's first creation.
Humans are actually aliens made from black-mud and clay, Surat 15:26-34
It's why Jesus said that he was not from this world.
>>
>>16989576
We are their descendants obviously. More refined scales, much smoother more aesthetically pleasing figures to mate, our reptilian brain stem (our oldest brain part) is clear evidence of this. We have population leaders who come from royalty, and it's a well kept secret. We can do anything.. they just don't want us to know. It's why our pineal gland is calcified. So we can't interact with our surroundings like they can.
>>
>>16989672
I'm actually just a magical black person lol
>>
>>16989672
Would you prove it?
>>
>>16989697
I meant the above comment for you.
>>
>>16989710
you would just have to take my word for it I guess
I can move the wind and heal myself by channeling energy so far, and I've only been aware of it and practicing/meditating for about a year now.
Chi is the Holy Spirit btw...
>>
>>16989735
Im a magic white man. Have relepathically communicated and have healed very quickly from a motorcycle wreck. Bout a month.
>>
File: hEgBu[1].jpg (57KB, 604x402px) Image search: [Google]
hEgBu[1].jpg
57KB, 604x402px
>>16989576
We had feathers as well just like the dinosaurs.
>>
God how fucking pathetic can this board get
>>
File: Screenshot_20151116_001957_2.jpg (161KB, 1791x986px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20151116_001957_2.jpg
161KB, 1791x986px
>>16990101
>Not having reptilian skin
>>
>>16989576
stop being so autistic
you are a normal, wannabe speshul snowflake human, and thats what normal human skin looks like.
if you were part reptilian, you would fuckin' KNOW you were part reptilian, assuming they even real.
so instead join the :fuck you ayys" resistance and remove lizard from earth! not actual lizards though; we mean lizard in the same way that /k/ means kebab.
>>
>>16989814
I've had telepathic communication before too, usually during or inbetween dreams
shit is creepy sometimes, I don't really know how it works but it happens.
Usually it happens with earthlings,
And one time I basically hung up/woke up and was able to ask the person one more question that I forgot to after closing my eyes/resting again
>>
>>16989576
You're a fool.
>>
>>16990340
You are a human, you're not a special lizard man, stop being so delusional please.
>>
>>16990431
you must not know who/what earthlings actually are
>>
>>16990340
Ive actually done it while awake and conscious with my brother. We dont know how.. but we were able to wave our limbs without orating or gesturing anything.. any naysayers just havent done it or are bluepillef hard. Or shillbots
Shit is real
>>
>>16990619
Are you roleplaying?
>>
File: File Nov 20, 11 58 54 AM.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
File Nov 20, 11 58 54 AM.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
Sorry to break it to you OP, you aren't special.
>>
>>16990717
no, the first beings on earth were the Jinn race
humans came afterwards
>>
>>16990751
[citation needed]

inb4 you link me a Spirit Science video
>>
Not sure if trolling or autistic
>>
>>16990755
John 8:39-44
The Revelation 2:9
Surat 15:26-34
Surat 18:50
And I've met Jinns in person
Good ones and evil ones
>>
>>16989597
you have a fat fucking forearm
>>
>>16990772
Holy fucking shit mate, you're actually quoting the Bible as if that's some empirical evidence. My sides man.
>>
>>16990773
thanks
>>
>>16990777
does being obese help decalcify the pineal gland?
>>
>>16990774
Well the Bible doesn't explicitly call them the Jinn race, as the Jinn race was the entity who colluded to kill Jesus - they were the last people to compile/edit the Bible, and create the Vatican.
The Jinn race are the descendants of Satan and they do exist and their creation is only noted in the Qu'ran, Surat 15:26-34, Surat 18:50.
They pretty much rule the world and are the architects of the NWO, the elite, colluding together against mankind in secret societies, Ecclesiastes 5:8, Ephesians 6:12, Surat 8:36, Surat 58:10.
Some of them do have abilities like shapeshifting, can torment people in their dreams, sleep paralysis, can hypnotize people into turning into patsies and shooting up movie theaters like James Holmes.
A pretty good analogy for how they work and run/corrupt governments is actually in Full Metal Alchemist
Just like Amestris, America has lizards who feed off their citizens/humans in order to live forever in abundant wealth - like gods.
The inverted pentagram built into the streets of Washington D.C. by the Masons was what the giant transmutation circle around Amestris was based off of.
And America is Babylon The Great from The Revelation
Don't know how I can break it down to you further.
You can only choose to believe or not.
I repeat, I've actually met them, and have encountered them.
>>
>>16990781
not a doctor
>>
>>16990793
>I repeat, I've actually met them, and have encountered them.

And you expect someone to believe you just because you say so? That's not how it works.

Why not, in one of your many encounters with them, have you not taken video footage?
>>
>>16990801
They are made in His image too
You wouldn't be able to perceive anything different about them unless your third eye was open.
>>
>>16990816
Enlighten me oh great one. How do I open my third eye?
>>
>>16990828
Smoke good weed, and I guess meditate
For me, my third eye only opened after a Nigerian (lizard) attacked me with a death-hex.
Their native religion is vodoun.
>>
>Smoke good weed

I've smoked weed almost every day for the last 2 1/2 years mate. There is no third eye.
>>
>>16989576
I'ts a skin condition I have it too and so does my mom.
>>
>>16990981
lmao yes there is, but you'll never experience it while you're routinely abusing substances.
>>
OP here forgot to mention I am a girl.
>>
>>16990981
There literally is. Pineal gland is oyr third eyeball complete with rods and cones and phosphenes i believe
>>
>lmao yes there is

[citation needed]

>>16991045
Obviously he's not talking about a literal third eye.
>>
>>16991056
Its the same. Only how its perceived is different. Third eye produces DMT. Certain people may produce more stimulating more vivid and mesningful dreams ir hallucinations
>>
>>16991077
You are talking out of your ass.
>>
>Schools don't do that thing where everybody looks at their hands through magnifying glasses anymore
The system is crumbling
>>
>>16991101
lol
>>
Epic, /x/. Simply epic.
>>
yes epic /x
>>
>>16990793
I believe you Anon, because I have already met God, the Father.
>believe me or not it actually happened
There are many other alien races on earth right now as well
>vampires and weres of many kinds
>beasts (goatmen, deermen)
>I have stared a shadowy person in their black face and they ran scared (true story, though they just vanished not ran)
>I can sense spirits of the dead in their graves and know if they went to Heaven or Hell
>went with dad to visit great uncle and had a real bad feeling about him
>turns out that uncle molested my cousin, who very badly to this day still has mental issues.
>>
>>16991096
Google it you little bitch. Research it yourself you lying faggot. Prove me wrong that the pineal gland doesnt have rods and cones or produce the strongest hallucinogen
>>
File: 1443647597515.png (1MB, 732x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1443647597515.png
1MB, 732x1080px
>>16989576
Uhh dude... those "scales" are normal. Nothing paranormal there
Everyone has 'em
>>
File: 1429837903589.jpg (17KB, 526x433px) Image search: [Google]
1429837903589.jpg
17KB, 526x433px
>>16989576
The only thing paranormal about you hand is how god damn hairy your knuckles are, Jesus Christ, OP. Are you a fucking Sasquatch or something?
>>
alright this board is so fucking stupid
>>
>>16989576

>reptilian detected

Reveal to us your plans, reptilian.
>>
nigga quit jackin off
>>
>>16991231
awesome but you and i both know that we probably have to deal with shit most people don't
it's like living in a movie
i'm not complaining lol
I've had vetalas assigned to me by the govt when I was in college
They predicted my future, pretending it was their own life when we would smoke and tell stories
I started putting two and two together when the shit they were saying started happening in my own life.
They saw something in my future that they really didn't like, so they actually tried to have me killed.
And it didn't work.
So it's kind of like, the world is actually ending, and they can't do anything about it.
The reason they are so antsy though is because they can live forever following the path of Satan on this earth, doing whatever they want.
But when this planet is done with, they cannot escape Hell, the Day of Judgement.
>>
i'm reptillian.. one time i caught a frog when i was a kid and named him dillan... chill frog but i think we were brothers in another reality
>>
File: X1.png (573KB, 427x763px) Image search: [Google]
X1.png
573KB, 427x763px
this is what happens to you when you have no interaction with other people what so ever
>>
>>16992108
ironically, most of what I've learned about the Jinn have been through personal experiences, often involving people who were assigned to me
and these people were Jinn, often very rich, wealthy, elite, as in they won't talk to any ordinary person or even go out of their way to interact with them
Not even all of them were evil, some even repented after our encounters
Some are born into and groomed to be on the dark-side and face a giant trial if they break away from the cult they belong to.
But as always, you fear God first, and anyone who teaches you to disobey His Command and wisdom is in reality your enemy.
>>
>>16992060
Moreso the patience for the end haha, patience is a curse not a virtue imo.
I will tell you this, when the time comes head north to Greenland, that is where He will be.
And sure, they think they can live forever but what most don't know is that the Father is a hunter by nature, He roamed this earth long before and knows every nook and cranny and hunting those who have defiled themselves in blood of Satan is one of his favorite hunts. He enjoys the fire and ice which is about to come, so those running the world really have no where to go but sit in it until they die.
p.s. what year/month were you born in?
>>
>>16989672
We are part reptilian, the Triassic period is what defined us. Technically speaking, we do have their features, but we are warm blooded after all.
Just like birds are descended from late dinosaurs.
>>
>>16992108
lost
>>
>>16989637
Or part degenerate.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.