[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

free readings.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

File: 1447617059651.jpg (620KB, 1054x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1447617059651.jpg
620KB, 1054x1500px
Hey /x/ im tired , felt like trying something out before i go to sleep.
Ill give you a reading about your life and general situation. You might learn something about yourself. Just reply an answer to these questions and ill read you.

Imagine a desert , stretching as far as you can see.
1. In the desert you see a cube. Describe the cube. How large is it and what is it made of .

As you look out at the desert and your cube , you notice a ladder.
2. Describe the ladder . How large or small. Where is it located and its position. What is it made of?

In this scene there is a horse.
3. Describe the horse. What is it doing , what does it look like? Is it going anywhere ?

In the imagine landscape you noticed flowers.
4. Where are they , what do they look like , and how many are there. Are they located near or far.

You look around you and notice a storm.
5. Where is the storm, is it near or far ? Whats the size of it, where is it heading, is it affecting the flowers and the cube area?

Answer the question s and ill try to give you an assessment of your life.
>>
>>16989479
1.) The cube is a brown-rust color, heavy, and made out of some sort of metal. It fits in both hands.
2.) It's a white, kind of narrow ladder that seems to go up into infinity right into the sky. It looks like it's made of wood.
3.) I see a brown horse with a white diamond-shape patch of fur in the center of it's head. It's idle, kind of glancing at me and occasionally shuffling it's hooves.
4.) I see an array of small purple and white flowers. It's a fairly large patch of them and they are a few yards away from me.
5.) I see the storm inching towards me and is flashing lightning but there is no rain. It eventually hoovers over me covering the area where I'm located and the patch of flowers.
>>
Sure, why not.

1) A small cube made of glass. Probably fit in my hand.

2) A step ladder. no more than two or three steps just sitting out in the middle of nowhere. It's made of plastic.

3) Black horse with a white patch on it's head. it's not doing anything. just looking at me.

4)Far away. looks like a field. not sure what kind they are but they're red.

5) Storm is in the distance. looks like a big angry fucker. it's leaving me alone though. Doesn't seem to be affecting anything.
>>
1. In the desert you see a cube. Describe the cube. How large is it and what is it made of
>I see a glowing crystalline cube.The internal parts of it are what's emitting a glow that I would describe as a dark electric blue color. The outside is a sort of greyish metallic color but parts of the center crystalline part are exposed which is why it glows. The cube is of medium size, I'd say slightly larger than the average human head.

As you look out at the desert and your cube , you notice a ladder.

2. Describe the ladder . How large or small. Where is it located and its position. What is it made of?
I see an infinitely tall plain metal ladder spiraling upward into the sky (like the double helix).

In this scene there is a horse.
3. Describe the horse. What is it doing , what does it look like? Is it going anywhere ? I see a white horse. It's just hoofing around in the dust but not really going anywhere.

In the imagine landscape you noticed flowers.
4. Where are they , what do they look like , and how many are there. Are they located near or far.
>They're close to the ladder, It's a small solitary patch of flowers of all colors, mostly white, growing to itself in the desert despite there being nothing around to sustain it's life. They are near.

You look around you and notice a storm.
5. Where is the storm, is it near or far ? Whats the size of it, where is it heading, is it affecting the flowers and the cube area? The storm is far but it looks like a very very dark and omnious storm. Full of lightning. The storm is hovering over a flat grassy field far away from the ladder and the desert.
Interesting questions OP i'm curious to see what your interpretation will be.
>>
1. Standard rubix cube, plastic
2. Metal painters ladder, 12 feet long, it's folded and lying on its side in the sand
3. It's one of those coin operated riding horses, its suspended in the sky or hovering, the insert coin sign next to the coin slot is blinking faintly
4. Rose petals start falling from the sky covering me the cube the ladder, there is a little mechanical horse sillhoutte shape patch of desert underneath the sky horse
5. The rose petals turn to rain and a giant tide of blood rises up on the horizon looming over me.

p.s I use the ladder to climb up to the horse, insert the rubix cube inside a cube shaped hole in the horses ass, and surf the sea of blood to victory, material wealth and success.
>>
1. The cube is gold by borders and Cristal in center
2. Is a strong ladder made of rustic wood and is like 22 cm
3. There is a horse running free and enjoying the liberty.. black horse with white mark in face
4. Purples roses with red flowers and others yellow around an eden
5. Twister going north cleaning everything around it.. but doesn't bring destruction
>>
>>16989479
The cube is huge. Looks maybe 200 feet high and 200 feet wide. It's a metallic color. Maybe iron or titanium.

The ladder is old and wooden. It's on the left side of the cube and extends from the ground to the top at about a 60 degree angle.

The horse is brown with a black mane. It has various bags and gourds strapped to it, but it doesn't seem like anyone owns it. It's just standing around, off in the distance.

There is an oasis of some sort. There's a palm tree and one yellow flower by a small pond. This oasis is fairly close, but behind me for some reason.

The storm is huge and looks like it stretches for miles. No lightning, or anything, but I get the feeling that it causes violent wind. It's moving towards me. It's in the same direction as the cube. So far, the flower is unaffected.
>>
>>16989479
The cube is about the size of a car wheel and seems to be made out of obsidian

The ladder is made out of wood and seems to be really long extending into the sky

The horse is having his front legs in the air and looks all brown with some white circles on him

The flowers are floating in the air, they are lavender flowers. There seems to be a lot around the horse

The storm is really far near the cube and his extremely big, a lot of grey and dark and sand mooving around

The horizon is completely flat too
>>
The cube is large. Like 50 feet high and across. It's covered in greens r brown moss and Ivy but underneath the moss is a metallic surface with glowing veins of electric blue and neon green like blood vessels almost.

The ladder goes to the top. It's either iron or steel and is rusted. Looks stable just old.

The horse is large. It's white with brown spots and long mane. It's kinda just galloping in place and lazily jumping around.

Behind let's say to north of the cube about 50 yards away is large field of vibrant purple and blue flowers.

In other direction is the storm moving towards me. It's a large thunderstorm but not sever. It's mild storm. Your know the kind that has those long rumbling thunders and light rain. The kinda storm you want to sleep to. It's almost comforting.
It's still a long way off toward to horizon. The horizon is mountainous too.
>>
>>16989479
1) Its a small, palm sized cube. Made of steel. It has a star on the center and some patterns in it.

2) Its a wooden ladder, the simple design. its small only 8 or 9 steps are visible. the rest is buried. Where is it? in the desert, buried in the sand.

3) The horse is pure white. Its standing still in the distance watching me while the wind blows on his mane.

4)They are near a river. They are all violets, quite a few of them. They are close by.

5) The storm is very far. Its normal size I guess, I can see where it starts and where it ends. Its not heading anywhere. It doesnt affect the flowers or the cube.
>>
>>16989479

1. The cube is made of space-age material. Almost alien ship-like. The lines creating the sides are glowing blue, sort of like LEDs.

2. The ladder rests against a door. Its style is noticeably different from the cube itself. I can't really decide if I'm picturing it made of wood or made of metal/steel.

3. The horse is trotting across the skyline, its completely white except for a black muzzle. It doesn't really seem to have a set destination; its just running. It's visible, but still a good distance from me.

4. The flowers are about half of the distance away from me as the horse. They are pinkish-red and the sunset makes them appear to be glowing a red hue.

5. The storm is in the distance, farther away then the horse, but it is coming my way. It's very dark and the sky is now turning black. The horse disappears, but not because of the storm. The storm makes the flowers sway around a bit, but nothing too major. The cube's glow is becoming more prominent and the cool and most air is putting me at ease.

(It's also quite a heavy storm, despite how it is only gently affecting my environment)
>>
>>16989479
I defaulted to a Moebus 1980s aesthetic for no apparent reason. Think Airtight Garage.

1. The cube is silver-colored and non-shiny metallic. It's about four feet on a side, the corners are sliced off in a little triangle so it's not pointy. The surface is slightly eroded, like it's been there a long time. There's a rectangular opening on the far side of it

2. The ladder is within the cube. Flatly vertical rungs between long verticals, with attachments at points to the cube and the wall as it goes down. It's like the one McDonald's playground toy, the hamburger cop one.

3. There's a chestnut brown horse standing about thirty feet from the cube, on the side nearer the ladder. It looks further because it's small, between three and four feet at the shoulder. It's like it's waiting patiently for someone who went down the ladder before I arrived. I might have been following that person.

4. There were no flowers. This desert is really quite empty, flat, and yellowish. It's more like the smooth little pebbles you find in sand than sand properly.

5. There are dark clouds rolling in from the direction I came, on a gentle warm breeze, but it's not going to be here that the rain falls. They're blocking direct sunlight, so there's no glare.
>>
1) its a monolithic cube, all black, floating mid air and of average size, it gets much bigger as i come closer and eventually rests on the ground

2)its a miniature ladder, very thin, grey-ish and going all the way up to the top of the cube that is now bigger than me

3)i see an unicorn with exposed bones, looking fatigued

4)there are purple flowers scattered around the whole place, they go way further back than where i stand

5)i see a big swamp fog storm cloud coming from far away, slowly glooming the flowers
>>
>>16989491
Op here, im too tired to shitpost all night but this an actual test and helps people understand themselves better. Read the results and reply if its true in any sense http://oliveremberton.com/2014/how-to-connect-deeply-with-anyone-in-5-minutes/
>>
1. made out of ice and fits in my Palm
>>
>>16989616
2. Narrow wooden ladder going up a brick wall
>>
>>16989616
3. A brown horse is standing next to the ladder, it's looking at me, waiting for me
>>
>>16989616
4. These flowers are roses, and other white and pink flowers in like a flower bed by the wall
>>
>>16989616
A big storm in the horizon, give it a few days and it'll be here
>>
File: 4644.jpg (70KB, 248x252px) Image search: [Google]
4644.jpg
70KB, 248x252px
>>16989604
gg no re
>>
>>16989479

1) My cube is made of solid metal, and I wanna say three feet by three feet. It is smooth, but each side appears to have grooves. Grooves that I can't feel. They start from the bottom right corner of each side and fan out in a semi-circle fashion. It is a light color, and very shiny.

2) It is a tan wood ladder. The ladder is smooth, no splintering. It is slightly larger than one would need to be to climb, and it just sticks up out of the sand and into the sky, but it isn't infinite. I decide to climb it.

3) I reach about midway up the ladder and look out over the desert scene. There, I see this horse. It is full grown, and is both brown and white; a paint. It trots around rather briskly back and forth, sometimes in a circle, and other times just appearing to pace, planting its feet rather firmly into the sand with each step, kicking up sand. It sometimes appears to stop and put its head down, as if to eat or drink something that isn't there, and then continue its original movements.

4) I do not see the flowers at first. The desert is all I see. Then, on the horizon, there is a glint of light as I suddenly see thousands of yellow flowers just start bursting forth from the ground right towards me. Once the wave of flowers reaches my ladder, the strong breeze knocks me off the ladder and I fall into the sea of flowers below. They are very soft, and I feel so safe among them. There are five yellow petals on each flower, and as I look out on the scenery, I no longer see a desert, but a beautiful field of nothing but thousands upon thousands of these yellow flowers. The horse also appears to have calmed down now. The flowers are so sweet and soft as the now gentle breeze makes them brush against my skin. I just feel... so safe and calm in the flowers.
>>
>>16989666

2/2

5) I look out on the horizon once again to see darkened clouds. There is lightning, and the strong winds blow around sand and dust. No rain though, and the storm does not appear to be heading any direction but towards me, but incredibly slow. The rolling thunder seems to spook the horse, and the flowers wave around in the wind. However, the horse only gallops away from the storm a little, and does not go far, and the wind I feel is not incredibly strong. More pleasant than anything. The ladder is to my left, unmoving, and the cube a few feet behind me, still firmly planted on the ground.

I will also say that I kept seeing flashes of a huge heart in the sand as I was thinking about all of this, before the flowers covered it
>>
File: 1432800463044.jpg (63KB, 712x726px) Image search: [Google]
1432800463044.jpg
63KB, 712x726px
>>16989479
1. The cube is the /k/ube. You should be able to find out what that looks like.
2. Brass ladder with 12 rungs. It's leaning up against the /k/ube at a 30 degree angle and is level with the top of the /k/ube.
3. Normal brown horse. It's standing around next to the /k/ube.
4 Field of wildflowers as far as the eye can see.
5. Thunderhead off in the horizon.
>>
>>16989479
1. Solid steel cube with no markings on it, clean when I found it. Maybe 1x1 feet, can pick up and hold.
2. Smooth, rounded beam, wooden ladder angled as if it were to be used to get onto a roof. But it stands alone.
3. My black horse that I rode bareback into the desert, neighing and stepping around in place. An angry and passionate look in it's eye.
4. Small desert flowers coming out of the sand, single flowers spread many yards apart. With green and yellow stems with reddish purple pedals or yellow pedals; looks like a tulip.
5. A storm covers an entire horizon in one direction, the flowers don't seem to mind as it's nothing new. Doesn't seem like it's coming but I would just assume it is.

I'd like to know what this all means... If you sleep before reaching my assessment I will just have to try and climb the ladder.
>>
>>16989479
This cube is floating above the dune, perhaps a good meter up. It glaringly stands out from the bright sands with it's dark, metallic but yet smooth exterior. There are arcane sigils and symbols engraved into it, glowing deep blue and dark purple, supported by gold lining. It seems to be releasing the occasional blue spark, seemingly charged to brim with energy. One or two sparks hit the sands below and seemingly corrupt them, turning the bright granules of sand into something dark and twisted. Corrupting. However, looking closer to the center of the walls, one could see that the walls go a little bit inwards.
The cube itself is a relatively huge one, in height it would be around four or five meters. As for material, it would be something dark, metallic and capable of absorbing light very easily, making one think that it completely sucks any sort of light into itself.

The ladder seems to be laying out in the open, on the sands. It is painted white with several bright pink flowers, quite possibly decorative and not entirely living. It seems to be small at first, but it can be easily stretched out to give a further reach. Quite possibly made out of normal wood.

The horse seems to be quite peaceful with his surroundings and current situation, looking out towards the distance with a blank gaze. It makes a sound or two, but besides that it is motionless and soundless. The coat seems to be a normal brown, no white or dark patches.

The flowers surround a very tiny pond, but how do they survive in the harsh sands surrounding them and flourish so well? They are quite small, but at the same time they are very bright. I can see various colors, but yet the shapes are very much alike. I cannot count how many of them are there, so the amount could be a relatively big one. This entire patch lies in front of the horse, well... perhaps a few meters away. The cube itself is further off from the two, but it would be in the middle if pushed closer to the two.

(1/2)
>>
>>16989479

1 - Black, steel, with intricate patterns very cold to the touch and the cube is big. House-sized.
3- The horse is black, very clean and silky looking. He's standing next to me, looking at me. The mane is flowing in the non-existant wind.
4- Orchids and Lotus flowers, White and Black respectively. They're near, a couple of steps away in an oasis-like patch.
5- There's a huge storm, lot's of lightning but the rain is still soft and pouring gently. It seems to nourish the oasis-like patch and the flowers.
>>
The storm is a strange beast, for it seems to be coming in waves, centering above the cube. The cube itself seems to absorb all the energy that comes from it, - perhaps it may be the reason as to why it sends out an occasional spark outwards? There is a massive blotch of clouds just above the cube, but it is about to be absorbed. Another wave of dark clouds is further off away, but it is approaching closer and closer. There is yet another one after that, and perhaps even more beyond the horizon, albeit it does not seem like it is the case.
>>
>>16990020

2- The ladder is made of something that appears to be gold, but it's warm. It's near the cube, raising upwards.

Fucking ctrl x
>>
>>16990022
Forgot to link this to >>16990018.

Either way, this was a fun experiment.
>>
>>16989479
>describe cube
It's small I could hold it in my hand & plastic
>ladder
It's just laying in the sand, in front of me and is made out of wood and quite large
>horse
It's a white horse, just standing there still doing nothing and has a very long white tail, stood next to me
>flowers
There's 3 of them located next to the horse, for some reason growing out of the sand, they have about 4 petals & are red
>storm
It's far away in the distance looks like a tornado, large, just circling going nowhere round and around it's not near the flowers or cube
>>
Here is your reading anons: You are looking for something, and this is good. Goodnight, I love you all.

You are better suited to give yourself readings over a stranger/anon.
>>
I see the cube, it is huge, about the size of a house, it's made of black shiny marble.

the ladder is fairly large- large enough for me to climb up on top the cube, it's made of a dry and somewhat old wood.

I see a horse, it is brown with a blonde mane, it is decorated with various saddlebags, it's saddle is unimpressive, under its saddle is a blue & red sheet that keeps the horse comfortable. the horse looks like it's waiting for me to mount it so we can move away from the cube.

I see flowers, they are prickly like a weed, perhaps have long roots and have a purple flower. they grow up next to the bottom edge of the cube, as if the cube has been here a long time despite its perfection. these flowers are free and do not climb up the cube.

I see a storm ahead, it's a good distance away, it seems to be heading neither away nor towards the current objects, in fact the storm seems to be directly sideward of these objects.
>>
>>16989479
you're prolly asleep but I'll give it a go anyways
1.) the cube is a light see-through blue. Maybe glass, maybe water. It's large, around the size of a house.

2.) the ladder is straight up and down, attached to the side of the cube. It's made of wood.

3.) the horse has brown fur with white splotches and long black hair. It's running off to the side of me. I don't know where it's going.

4.) they are located in a green valley, with hills in the background. They are all around me in pink, white and yellow. They are very small - probably hundreds of them. They are close to me but reach out some towards the hills.

5.) It's on top of me, but it's too far up in the sky to reach the flowers. It'so an extremely large storm. It's staying in the same place.
>>
>>16992934
I just read OP's post
What a faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (935KB, 3006x2256px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
935KB, 3006x2256px
A large, metal cube. About the size of a small cabin. Probably around 10ft sides.

A generic wooden ladder, of the same height as the cube.

The horse has a brown coat and a dark brown mane. It stands by the cube and seems at peace.

There are three white flowers sprouting at one corner of this metal cube, on a tiny patch of grass by this corner. I am near the cube, and the flowers are on the nearest corner.

The storm is behind me. I turn to see that it is approaching and looming. It seems to be heading in my direction as the sky darkens and the flowers die.

Thank you in advance for this reading!
>>
>>16992965
Man yeah what a faggot and this actually sounded interesting for a minute.
>>
>>16989479
Tiny crystal cube
Huge steel ladder laying next to cube
Solid white horse, approaching cautiously
It's a desert, so wilted flowers in a jar by the cube
Massive thunderstorm moving quickly towards them all..the lightning may kill the horse and I, so I stand the ladder up to absorb the strikes and protect us

Tell me about me OP
>>
>>16989479
small, 1.5 in x 1.5, shiny deep red, looks made of glass is denser than glass, made of some mosly opaque mineral
normal wooden ladder, crafted of dark heavy wood sanded down, the outside poles are square, the rungs are cylinders. it is jutting out of the sand leaned on a small dune, 6-7 rungs are visible
light brown horse with lightbrown hair. its running across then away from me. it doesnt look at me.
yellow orange, purple, very elongated and arbitrary petals and light green stems and leaves. 7-9 of them in the sand about 8 ft away.
sort of near, but distant, i feel the wind from it. dark clouds takes up 1/3 of the entire sky around me.
to my left, left of the cube (25 ft away), over the ladder dune(40-50 feet away), in the direction the horse ran. flowers move a little in the wind
>>
File: 1507149789149617475.jpg (578KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1507149789149617475.jpg
578KB, 1920x1080px
>>16989479

There was a deity in my dream. Blonde, vinalla skin tone.

After accident bumbling into a guy then trying to help him pick up his papers I saw he wasn't putting up an effort to pick them up as well just watching as I did it. That's when she appeared she dragged me to this dark room with a bed. I pulled out my phone and noticed she looked different on my phone than in person. In the camera view she had this sparkly type mask that looked like fresh nail polish, with yellow, and blue ish goo coming from her vagina.

I asked if I could take a picture but she told me no, she looked beautiful in person all she had was the blue sparkly liquid coming from her vigina, and long blonde hair.

>kinda looked like the picture except different.

She got on top, her right leg kinda bent, and her left leg spread out onto mine but I couldn't get hard. That's when I woke up.

Before the dream I was getting hard for no reason at all for 30minutes prior,

I must know, how do I summon her agin, what will happen if I do
>>
>>16989479
1. Black cube with red inscriptions, the size of a large fist.
2. Wooden ladder, broken in half
3. A dead horse, rotting and being pecked by vultures
4. Flowers all around me, of all colors, at the edge of the storm.
5. I'm in the eye of a sand storm, however, periodically there are lightning bolts striking the dead horse and me. The flowers wilt away little by little, but there are also new ones sprouting. The sand blinds me.
>>
>>16989479
The cube is absolutely enormous. I can barely see the top. It's made out of obsidian, or some other darker opaque material. The ladder is no bigger than any other, but it has no end. It streches into the clouds and beyond view, it's made from some form of imitation chrome. The horse is jet black,its standing in front of me, staring. Its not going anywhere... the flowers are not too far away, they circle around the landscape. The storm is massive, im in the eye of it, blue sky if i look directly above me. A gentle breeze, but a wall of black clouds surrounds the area.
>>
>>16989479
1.-)It's a big cube, around half my height (1.95m / 6ft 5'), it's very heavy, made of metal.

2.-) It's a ladder 3 times taller than me, made of wood, semi-buried into the sand, standing next to the cube in a 45ยบ position.

3.-) It's a dark brown horse with white stripes. It's just standing there, looking around.

4.-) There are just some white, yellow and blue ones. They are not very far, but not close enough. I don't know how to describe them, here's a pic of what they look like: http://k41.kn3.net/taringa/3/6/9/1/7/0/8/alejandraoliva/389.jpg

5.-) It's far. It's a big storm, heading towards me, it hasn't affected any of the objects in the scene, but I can see the water falling in the distance.

Thank you so much for taking your time to do this.
>>
1. Large, three times average human height. Black stone
2. There's a metal ladder the same height, hooked to the top of the cube. Can climb to top of cube.
3. White horse, just staring and laying down.
4. Scattered and scarce, around the cube, near and far. Can't really decide a color... If thats important
5. Far away in the distance, not moving, just lightning/thunder.
>>
>>16989479
1) grey, metal. I-1/2 foot cubed.

2) 2 stories tall. White with gold filigree decorations. Made of ivory.

3) Brown Clydesdale with white markings, face and feet. Standing in one place, picking up front right foot, looking left to right.

4) Daisies. Very near and very far, to the horizon. Mostly on the right side.

5) Far in the distance, not affecting cube or flowers. Stationary.
>>
File: sad.jpg (33KB, 278x278px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
33KB, 278x278px
>>16989479
1. A metallic, polished cube, about 1 x 1 x 1 meters in front of me at 1 o'clock.
2. A adder is at the horizon, so it's small by sight. metal like normal ladders in real life.
3. In the middle of the scene, there is a horse is trying to eat grass at the horizon (this is what I imagine immediately even though there's no grass in a desert). grazing away leisurely.
4. Towards the right of the scene, flowers are quite far away but not at the horizon, about halfway between me and the horizon. A pretty small patch of dandelions maybe about 2 meters by 2 meters.
5. This storm frightens me. It's about 3/4 into the horizon, to the left of the horse. It's a big, big hurricane with thunder crackling through it. I'm scared. It might be coming for me... but I guess that is no worse than being on a desolate desert. It will rip apart and carry away all of the aforementioned flowers, horse, and cube. I worry for the horse because I love animals. I realized I have completely forgotten about this ladder by now.

This is my first time looking into myself. Please help me, I... never wanted to know what I might be thinking because I was scared of the truth... but I thought why not. Please help me. I just turned 19 years old.. wishing I were 16-18...
>>
File: bed sad.jpg (1MB, 2288x1458px) Image search: [Google]
bed sad.jpg
1MB, 2288x1458px
I'm >>16995686 , just scrolled down the thread and found this >>16989604 .
Thank you for this.. I teared up at the results.
Sorry for posting even though there's already an answerer on the that webpage.
>>
http://www.personalityquiz.net/relational/cube.htm

Alternatively, do it yourselves
>>
>>16989479
1) A small, metallic cube, could fit in both hands.
2) Its a large wooden ladder leading down into a dark pit. I can't see the bottom of the pit
3) Its a black horse, like something out of LOTR. Its just grazing the field.
4) typical yellow flowers with brown centers (Dandelions?), they're in the same field as the horse and theres lots. Too many to count. they seem close
5) The storm seems like its really close, heading towards me, and its gigantic. But the cube and the flowers are unaffected.
>>
1. Metallic, shining in the light. Around 8 feet tall

2.the ladder is 6 feet tall and is rusted. It attached to the cube

3.the horse is brown and is just looking off in the distance

4. The flowers are in the distance, and it's a whole field

5. The storm is dark and large, taking up the whole horizon, far away but not to far. Cube and flowers are not affected
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.