[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of Supernatural?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: supernatural 67890.jpg (761KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
supernatural 67890.jpg
761KB, 1920x1200px
What do you guys think of Supernatural?
>>
>>16989455
It's literally my favorite show. Would go more in depth but am tired.
>>
File: gay_seal.gif (110KB, 284x284px) Image search: [Google]
gay_seal.gif
110KB, 284x284px
>>16989455
>>
>>16989535
Go back to r9k you faggot
>>
Fucking green screen every time they drive
>>
good show for women and faggots
>>
>>16989455
good show up until about s6 - after lucifers story, some actual spn shit in the first couple series about actual para stuff, then it just became shit
>>
Season 11 is the least shitty since S5. Season 10 was an improvement, but I was really disappointed with demon Dean. I wonder if it's only getting interesting again because they're finally acknowledging the cage. As far as I know, it hasn't gotten renewed for another season yet, they may be planning to tie things up with a bow, my guess is Chuck is God all along. derp. I love this show but also it's pretty gay
>>
SPN used to be my favorite show. The first three seasons are great, but after season 5 it slowly but surely went to shit. I stopped watching the show after season 8. I just couldn't take it anymore. Someone should just put it out of its misery already.
>>
>>16989937
>Someone should just put it out of its misery already
For real. I really think the actors can do great things but by now it's holding them back.
>>
>>16989974
>>16989916
Might just put it out of it's misery. Darkness said that she'll end this shit.
and the fact It's starting to have mainstream references that are irritating the shit outta me.
I was clapping like a seal Metatron showed up and Cas was punching him.
>>
>>16989937
season 11 is actually looking good so far best season since 5
>>
>>16989916
how is it gay?
>>
Looks like a show made for women to swoon over sexy leads and of not much interest to other /x-philes. I'm annoyed by it.
>>
>>16990055
Not him, but while I enjoy the show, it has as much drama as a soap opera.

The characters cant go an episode without crying about their feelings half the time.
>>
>>16989455

I used to really enjoy it. But then I saw the flaws and I can't un-see them. Don't read the greentext if you still want to enjoy it:

>every episode starts with some random person getting attacked by an unseen creature
>either Sam or Dean are worried about the other, sighing and keep asking how they are
>the other will say they're fine and that they can get through 'it'
>head to location of creature kill
>local stupid sheriff accepts them as FBI immediately and tells them this isn't the first death like it
>bumble around not knowing what the shit is happening for a while
>eventually get lucky in the last 10 mins and kill the not particularly threatening creature
>more heart to heart shit about some over-arching plot that's still to be resolved when the fillers are done

For bonus points:
>'geeky' references
>they all speak in weird voices, like jokily low or husky
>all the creatures look just like people but eyes or teeth are different
>Castiel will do something autistic
>the Winchesters will say something about their dad
>>
>>16990878
it's comfy
>>
>>16990350
It wasn't bad when it first started out. After the first few seasons it's a show for women to swoon over sexy leads on tumblr or whatever.
>>
>>16990055
It ironically references it's own gaycest fan-fics. That's how it's gay.
>>
File: TheDeanmon.jpg (92KB, 600x714px) Image search: [Google]
TheDeanmon.jpg
92KB, 600x714px
>>16992145
Fixed your pic for you.
>>
Loved the fuck out of it, fell off somewhere in the beginning of season 9 though. It's a fun spooky themed but not actually spooky show. Finish up through season 5 and then stop whenever you feel good about stopping is what I always tell people
>>
its good, season 10 has been good for me and season 11 isnt that bad
if i hear someone fucking talk about memes or binge watching one more time though im probably going to shit myself and then die
>>
>>16989455
Looks like shit and isn't actually spooky. The amount of seasons show you the quality of the show. More seasons = more shitty
>>
>>16989455
well it had a lot of awesome side characters, a few good ideas in the story, but meh if I went unemployed again probably would watch again
>>
>>16993614
kek
>>
I am wondering at this point what can stop them.
>>
>>16992188
but that's funny
>>
I want to fuck with Dean
>>
It's aight if you don't watch it all at once. I found that watching like 2 to 3 seasons at a time then taking a break is what makes it enjoyable
>>
>>16989455
I can't sit through it for the same reason others stated. It's made for girls. The chad main characters are impossible for me to take seriously they're trying to hard to be Jason Bourne. I just can't.
>>
>>16989455
It really should have ended at season 5.
>>
I definitely prefer the Monster of the Week episodes and the Meta Episodes in which they either do an homage to some old horror film, or poke fun at their own show, like the one where they went to the "real world" and saw that Supernatural was just a show.

Not a big fan of the overarching plots, the lucifer one was alright, but anything past that (especially the leviathan shit) was pretty bad.

Also, Chuck is God.
>>
File: Criminal-Minds.jpg (71KB, 1259x699px) Image search: [Google]
Criminal-Minds.jpg
71KB, 1259x699px
>>16989455
It was a good show back like 10 years ago when they were just fighting monsters and cryptids, but they ran out of ideas and beat it to death to appease its awful fanbase even though it should be out of its misery. Now its something I catch on tv every one and a while and remember its still on. Same thing with criminal minds, it used to be one of my favorite shows then I went back and watched a new one and its total tumbler garbage with no ideas
>>
>>16995476
No just no Sam and Dean aren't chads also it didn't pander to girls until season 6
>>
>>16995573
That Vampire guy was the only good thing to come from the leviathan season everything else was awful
>>
>>16989455

I bailed on it after season 1. When it was two bros traveling the backwoods hunting urban legends it was fun, but as soon as they started ramping up the angels and demons bullshit, you could tell they got hit with a terminal case of Buffy syndrome.
>>
>>16992160
>>16996476
Girls detected. The very first episode is them fighting eachother in the dark like a scene out of the Bourne identity.
>oh hey bro I didn't know it was you
>brofist bump
And it's just the way they talk as well. They sound like they belong in Fast and Furious instead of a paranormal show.
>>
>>16989455

fkin gay
but desu one of best recently
grade A series
>>
>>16997581
i'm a manly man
>>
> tfw carrie asimov
Fuck her character was annoying, but I liked that refrence
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 299x168px
>>16990878
>Castiel will do something autistic

When he was first becoming Sam and Dean's ally, that used to crack me up.
Unfortunately, even that got old.
>>
So from what I'm hearing from you guys and what little I already knew about the show, I'll probably never watch it, but I heard they did an X-Files parody that was pretty funny. Is it worth watching? The clip I saw was amusing enough.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.