[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boring greentext question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: fry.png (245KB, 603x452px) Image search: [Google]
fry.png
245KB, 603x452px
Looking for some insight and i guess advice? Got some kind of spirit in the store I manage and I'd like it to go away. I figure x is a good place to find people who might help me understand what I'm dealing with and if it can be resolved.

>manager of a large liquor superstore location
>building is new, built just 3 years ago as part of a very large shopping plaza that's been constantly growing for just over 10 years
>security system uses motion detectors + cameras at night
>within a few months of the store grand opening, motion detectors go off in the middle of the night one night
>when alarm triggers i get a phone call, so i wake up in the middle of the night to check it out
>nothing out of place, no doors opened, nothing on cameras
>figure it's just a fluke misfire, pissed offthat i was woken up at 3 am for nothing
>nothing for several months
>one night the same thing happens, motion detector goes off in the middle of the night, no doors open, etc.
>motion detector that was tripped was in the same room as last time
>next morning have system looked at for faults. Everything is fine.

The room that was the problem is our cash office, which only my assistant managers and myself have keys to. It does have a camera that covers the entire office (it's a very small room) and there are no windows of any kind.

>6+ more months go by normally
>middle of the night fucking motion detector in office goes off again
>ihatemylife.gif
>this time though, see something odd on camera at time of alarm
>the single computer monitor in the roomturns itself on right when the alarm is triggered. It turns off again after about 20 seconds
>weird, computer is always shut down at night
>confirm that computer is still shut down

That was the first time I stated thinking something weird might be happening. I went into the office the next morning and sternly addressed whatever spirit might be there, telling it to stop waking me up in the middle of the night.

>about a year goes by
Cont.
>>
...cont

>this is only a few months ago now
>alarm finally goes off again after being quiet for a long time
>check security camera, this time there's something very unusual
>at the time the alarm goes off, there is very clearly a fuzzy white light that appears in the middle of the office
>hard to tell from camera angle but appears to be floating in the middle of the room
>slowly grows in brightness for a few seconds, then fades completely away without moving at all.
>wtf

Unfortunately I'm an idiot and didn't save the security footage after I got the report written up for my DM.

Basically what i want is x's thoughts on what exactly I'm dealing with (I'm onlyextremely vaguely familiar with supernatural stuff) and if there is an easy way to help the spirit move on or whatever so I dont keep getting woken up at 3 am randomly.

I know it's a pretty boring read so thank you for bearing with me, and thanks in advance for any replies.
>>
I'm no expert either but I would keep trying what you did the one time. Use a stern but not angry voice to tell the spirits to leave. Maybe burn some sage.
>>
>>16989241
Block the motion detector. You've probably got headlights hitting sweet spot angles, bouncing through cylindrical liquor bottles and tripping your sensors.
>>
>>16989380

We thought that it was a trick of the light at first, but the detectors that are going off (and the light ball/self activating monitor) are in a room with literally zero windows. There's no way for lights outside the store to make it into the cash office. If it were anywhere else in the store, I'd just assume it was weird interactions with headlights, but that's not really possible in this case.
>>
>>16989338

I did go in the next morning again and ask "why are you here? Please stop waking me up at night, there's nothing for you here" or something to that effect. I may try burning sage though if anything else happens. Is there any particular thing i should know before doing it? Certain kind of sage or something? Or does that not matter much?

What dies the sage actually do, anyway? Do spirits tend to not like it, or does it push them away forcibly somehow, or what? Genuinely curious what the rationale behind it is :)
>>
>>16989241
which store? is it in texas? what wz the store before?
>>
>>16989447
wikihow.com/Burn-Sage
>>
>>16990073
It's in FL, and before the building was built (in 2012) it was just an empty field. Lots of new construction over what used to be pasture land.

>>16990076
Yeah thanks, i should have just looked it up myself lol. Forgot how to Internet for a bit there.
>>
Just put a damn cross in the room and pray our father,done
>>
>>16990186
>>16990186

I mean if that shit works then I'm game to try. Just seems awfully cliché and silly.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.