[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MIDNIGHT IN THE DESERT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 9

File: artbell.jpg (643KB, 1350x1800px) Image search: [Google]
artbell.jpg
643KB, 1350x1800px
How much whiskey do you think Art is currently drinking to prepare for another shitty guest? It's been a rough week.
>>
>>16989162

probably something like pic related
>>
>>16989175
am i imagining things or did the guest change? i checked earlier today and it was a guy with a jewfro about sound's effect on consciousness, but apparently it's a different guy now?
>>
he doesn't drink often. in his autobiography he mentioned heineken, and once he contemplated having a glass of champagne during his new years eve predictions show.
>>
>>16989185
oh wait, it's a replay. wtf? did art talk to the guy and realize it would be too horrible to handle?
>>
File: B6TBgLGCUAESpAM.png (212KB, 600x292px) Image search: [Google]
B6TBgLGCUAESpAM.png
212KB, 600x292px
>>16989191
i smell some drama. what are the Ballgaggers saying? Did Art finally fire that land whale producer of his; hopefully?
>>
why a rerun? just do 5 hours of hoagie instead
>>
>>16989162
You're just jealous you're not getting ridden every night by a cute asian chick, Hoagie.

>>16989185
Yep. It was an ethnomusicologist when I checked this morning. Now it's an ESP researcher.
>>
>>16989204
hopefully! this week has been pretty cringeworthy, i've only been listening because art's reactions to his guests are exactly my own and it's hilarious hearing his boredom/dismay/annoyance at them or the callers

>>16989199
it's a replay, but i didn't catch it when it aired so i'm gonna listen anyway
>>
>>16989162
Art says he is not feeling well according to his faceberg post.
>>
>>16989213
Yeah, some of his callers were trolling him last night. He probably had to cancel this one to avoid having a bunch of prank callers ruin his show again. Which is a shame because tonight's guest actually looked interesting. The guy had studied how music was used to affect the psyche from a western psychological, shamanic and Hindu yoga perspective.
>>
>>16989227
I'm calling it now, Art will retire again before the end of the month. Mark it down!
>>
>beforeitsnews
>>
So whats the theme of tonight's re run then?
>>
>>16989233

yeah damn, I was really interested in tonight's topic
>>
It's a replay? Good. Now I can watch It Follows until RCH is on.

Also, Dr Farrell from the other night is scheduled to be on again some time soon. Hyped.
>>
fuck i'm not listening to a rerun.

why no show? what are the bellfaggers saying?
>>
File: 07.jpg (85KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
85KB, 360x270px
>replay

its over art is finished
>>
CAN'T QUELL THE BELL
A
N
'
T

Q
U
E
L
L

T
H
E

B
E
L
L
>>
Is that white Herbie Hancock?
>>
>>16989285
>what are the bellfaggers saying

Probably circlejerking over how much they hate Hoagie even though Art's show has been just as shit
>>
Art's probably just hungover after drinking himself to sleep after last night's trainwreck of a show...
>>
>>16989323
or... maybe... he got bit by a zombie, ran it under a cold tap, and is feeling... ill
>>
File: 1446403551153.png (162KB, 400x359px) Image search: [Google]
1446403551153.png
162KB, 400x359px
inb4 art comes back tomorrow and claims that tonight was an experiment
>>
I hope he didn't try to eat a microwaved pizza roll.
>>
i thought this week's shows were pretty good, but i admittedly did not listen to last night's.
>>
Amy shut the fuck up about terrorism. You're not a real news lady and we don't give a shit unless those terrorists are scary clowns
>>
Amy puts so much emphasis on news, it sounds like noo-oose.

>inb4 hot tips
>>
>>16989353
the glacier lady wasnt bad but the rest sucked
>>
>>16989358

wasn't that UFO guy on this week? that was a good one.
>>
>>16989355
At least she sounds like a wannabe news reporter instead of a robo nowt... She must be practicing between meals.
>>
How does hoagie get way better guest when he pretty much produces the show on his own? He got the X files guy ffs.
>>
>>16989381

No one has any idea how he keeps on convincing these people to show up.
>>
>>16989387
He uses the torsion fields to manipulate them to do his bidding.
>>
>>16989381
lol that was a Ross guest, scott cant land anyone new
>>
>>16989387
His show on the pyramids yesterday was pretty good. I usaly fall asleep after 1 hour on hoagland but i stayed up the full 2 hours.
>>
>>16989381
He's always out on the lecture circuit so he has a lot of friends, not sure how long he can run on that though.
>>
RCH is doing open lines again tonight
>>
>>16989396
I thought Richard said he was friends with him from the 90s and gave script ideas for the show.
>>
>>16989396
Bull. Scott has been around for decades, no way in hell Dick would've brought him on if he had nothing to offer.

We'll see what these next couple of weeks have to offer, in any case
>>
>>16989416
Richard also says he helped design the Voyager plaque.
>>
>>16989416
he also claims to have been walter cronkite BFF
>>
>>16989423
ya the X files guy sounded like he was close friends with Dick since they shared some stories about meeting at confreres.
>>
>>16989423
who else could he have brought on for free?, scott mckay is doing this pro boner too
>>
>>16989353
last night was basically this
>feral humans
>people in the woods
>naked zztop guy with leaves and moss in his beard
>could be abandoned autistic kids
>or schizophrenics

art seemed bored and struggling to make much of it, then a bunch of trolls called in

>herro i am feral human
>haha! i was being facetious! but really...

then it just became zombie talk until the end

apparently he had the guest on in 1997 and since then he didn't have anything new to say. kind of depressing.

in this rerun art is talking about being in the zone, i bet he's been bummed out about getting nowhere near the zone with the recent guests...
>>
>>16989416
He made Gene Roddenberry breakfast.
>>
>>16989442
He also let Roddenberry bang his gf before he made him breakfast. Hoagie's into /c/uckholding.
>>
File: 1.jpg (30KB, 475x357px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
30KB, 475x357px
>>16989449
yes, he actually is...
>>
>Art reveals he can become murderously violent when stressed
>>
>>16989461
>art taps into his latent akira superpowers to destroy boring guests in future
>>
>>16989459
> you will never be in an nsa sexual relationship with Dick and robin
>>
>>16989459
No, just no. Gene can have her.
>>
File: barahoaginbed.jpg (43KB, 640x464px) Image search: [Google]
barahoaginbed.jpg
43KB, 640x464px
>>16989478
at least hoagie had some fun that night
>>
>>16989478
That's Mike Bara you dip
>>
Why the fuck does Art constantly avoid Open Lines?

Is he scared of Michelle?
>>
>>16989496
Open lines are usually on Friday nights, they should be on tomorrow night assuming Art's still alive and willing to do the show.
>>
>>16989498
Fuck, I thought it was Friday.

Welp, I guess this is was NEETdom does to you. Thanks.
>>
>>16989492
i wouldn't do Mike either.
>>
warbling sound
>>
is there some reason people aren't putting all the info in the OP post? Just curious
>>
>>16989534
too much work
>>
this is pretty cool
>>
>>16989502
Wow, I didn't know that either. Which is strange, considering my check came yesterday, and it always comes on the third Wednesday. Must be the ESP lizard people.
>>
Although this guy is probably full of shit, it's actually pretty interesting
>>
Keith rowland is shitty at making commercials..
>>
>this promo
>>
>>16989657
Should have left it at Keith Rowland is shitty.
>>
>>16989665
THIS
H
I
S
>>
Psychic Treadmill Repairman sounds great, walking you through simple treadmill repairs over the phone.
Or, y'know, look it up online. This would be a great idea 20 years ago, but now... Less so.
>>
I thought last nights Zombie episode was fun with some of the phone calls he received. Tonight's been rough though.
>>
File: abcg7.jpg (27KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
abcg7.jpg
27KB, 599x337px
shadow people...
>>
>>16989680
>WoW poster
>Skyrim map
>Man cave sticker
>Cheap cloak
>Foam fedora
>Plastic sai
Satire detected.
>>
>>16989670
Old people buy treadmills.
>>
this faggot again
>>
What's hoagie got going on tonight?
>>
>>16989732
open lines..
>>
>>16989732
Tempting fate with open lines again
>>
>>16989740
its a fucking rerun
>>
>>16989736
>>16989740
Kinda want to go out tonight, kinda want to listen because it's been a while.
>>
>>16989766
Really? Goddamn it. I'm going out.
>>
>>16989775
>>16989768

hes talking about the pope that was in the usa a few months back
>>
>>16989787
Was that one any good? I'm usually pretty drunk by now.
>>
I've listened to Mels Hole and HAARP, what are some other good ones?
>>
>>16991244
All the one's with Wayne Greene.

Interview with the Hopi elders

The first episodes on the Shadow People and Hat Man

All the interviews with Terrance McKenna

That one episode that Ramona hosted
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.