[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

enlightenment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: space-wallpapers-9.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
space-wallpapers-9.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
thoughts on enlightenment?
methods of attainment?
christ consciousness, is being "christian" how an enlightened would act?
prayer, self projection and connection to higher self? thus a vehicle for enlightenment?
contemplation, many eastern mystics have recorded their findings on thought and the mind. much as the western minds. how ever like whiskey. thought must age, to become refined.
self awareness, more than the eye can see? more than the mind can comprehend? well your mind would have to be quite refined so its possible. lots of practice.
>>
>>16988708
You're not ready to hear the truth because it would reprove your being so you will not adopt the righteous things and will adopt the wicked things. You suck. Now and for a while
>>
File: 1444848677637.jpg (48KB, 435x571px) Image search: [Google]
1444848677637.jpg
48KB, 435x571px
its pretty difficult.
>>
>self awareness

This is really the key. It can be developed through meditation, you begin to see 'outside' of the box of your thoughts and to what is really happening in the world, 'outside' of your feelings and beliefs that you paint over reality.

Its not always pleasant, it leads you into an existential wasteland where you can no longer fully connect with your ego without lying to yourself
>>
Prey or pray?
>>
>>16988732
well prayer can be used for lots of things.
>>
>>16988720
i asked for thoughts.. i know my path.
>>
>>16988726
well i understand the not pleasant part quite well..
>>
File: 1437493933352.jpg (17KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
1437493933352.jpg
17KB, 500x372px
drugs.. what about drugs? can drugs, and im not asking will they. like im not going to go take drugs to get enlightened unless its Ayahuasca.
>>
>>16988767
Ayahuasca.

Oscar.
>>
>>16988777
nice dub trips.
oscar? my name is thomas
>>
>>16988802
I know you for I formed you.

You will be rewarded according to your intention?

You can redeem yourself by telling me the name of your idols who I Am God of.
>>
The seeker seeks the one. the One is to be sought, by the balanced and self accepting self aware, both of its apparent distortions and it’s total perfection. Resting in this balanced awareness the entity then opens the self to the universe which it is. The light energy of all things may then be attracted by this intense seeking, and wherever the inner seeking meets the attracted cosmic prana, the realization of the One takes place. the purpose of clearing each energy center is to allow that meeting place to occur at the indigo ray vibration, thus making contact with intelligent infinity and dissolving all illusions.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.