[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want you to think about this for one second. We are humans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: universe.jpg (59KB, 580x350px) Image search: [Google]
universe.jpg
59KB, 580x350px
I want you to think about this for one second.
We are humans floating on a rock in space.
Nobody is FORCING you to work your job (hopefully), And we can grow our own food so we don't really need super markets or anything like that, We could basically turn planet earth into a fun playground with roller coaster rides and all kinds of fun shit for free and humans would have the best time ever, it'd be so great to be on this planet, it'd be tight. Just think about that for one second, this is literally a possible thing to do. Just sucks about the whole government thing. Why we let this continue is beyond me
>>
You're my kind of guy OP

I made a post about this earlier today on /pol/ and one of the responses was literally "but it would cost so much to build"

Like the illth we've already built wasn't costly

Ugh
>>
But you'll be having even more fun if other people can't take a ride!

It's all about perspective!
>>
I think the problem with that is there are too many people. Too many people who cant work for themselves, who is gonna take care of them if the government doesnt?

That being said Im planning on retiring in an earth ship in the desert, I think I wont be alone.
>>
>>16988670
humans don't run off $$, they THINK they do, so they work for money, but humans built this world and continue to build to this day, it's just unfortunate that money drives it all, we should switch paycheques for food, work for food.
>>
Would be awsome. But this shit isn't the smurfs and some people demand monetary compensation for their work.
>>
>>16988638
You're confusing a couple of things.
(1)Government is just people that other people elected, they're not some separate entity hell bent on making the world less fun.
(2)While no one is forced to work, and we can all just feed ourselves - no one actually wants to. Humans are inherently selfish and lazy, and that is why humans have decided to create massive conglomerates that own thousands of factories that produce the things we need in mass at cheap prices that we buy with currency we acquire by doing things that fulfill the desire of others
(2.b)Babies and elderly wouldn't be able to grow their own food, they would lack a use, and therefore would be left to die - Of course they wouldn't be left to die though, right? Groups of people would come together and grow food together in order to feed those who can't feed themselves....in other words they would begin a government
(3)>Why we let this continue is beyond me
Why people believe that throughout the thousands of years that humans have inhabited the earth, that no one culture ever thought "Hey, fuck it, lets all just grow food and have fun" is beyond me.

The one culture, if it had been actually possibly, would have ancient Egypt. Any seed they planted grew, food was abundant, life was fucking eassssyyy; Yet they still had a huge thing with slavery.
Life is literally the easiest, and best that it has ever been or it ever will be.
If life ever gets even easier, (No one HAS to grow crops, no one HAS to protect anything; we just have machines that do all of that for us) then the necessity for many humans will end, and the strong will destroy the weak to hoard all of the luxury for themselves.
>>
>>16988703
"but this shit isnt the smurfs"
i laughed whole heartidly
>>
The problem, on that goes down to the very core of existence, is that nice things may very well be limited.

If the whole world can choose to ride the coaster, and are able to, then many will be left out just by demand.

Should we live in a constricted world where basic demands are met, but no room for luxuries due to fairness?

Or should humanity strive to be great and advanced, but those who do not contribute or fail to adhere in multiple ways be left out?

Well honestly if even then the basic demands can be met, which 1st world hopefully strives for, then I'd be ok with that. But still jealous cause I like nice things too but can not properly contribute towards them.

Of course that may be no fault of my own, but rather a numbers game where things are so established outsiders must fight for their piece of the pie, just not enough room on the ride.
>>
There is too much people on the planet. Too much consumption.

STOP REPRODUCING.
IS IT SO HARD TO TAKE IT OUT AND EJACULATE ON THE BITCH'S FACE?

SAY NO TO MAKING BABIES.
>>
>>16988751
Overpopulation is a solvable problem. Our planets surface is 72% ocean.

All it would take are bigger desalination plants and more efficient ways to dispose of waste.
>>
>>16988751
Don't call women bitches. The world is overpopulated yes but it is totally possible still to provide food and housing for every human being on this planet the only problem is that nobody actually cares sincerely its just a hot topic of discussion.
>>
>>16988751
The people who are the cause of the problem, are coincidentally, stupid, (I've seen a study that shows intelligent people have less children).
You also see alcoholics, trailer trash, and such have tons of kids while scientists and engineers barely have a few.

Anyway point is, stupid people don't think, they go mostly by sensation, sometimes emotion, so while the solution is simple if one were to simply stop and think, morons don't work that way.
>>
>>16988638
this is why you cant do what you want.
http://sentimentalcorp.org/rprozac/interview.html
http://sentimentalcorp.org/rprozac/illuminati.html
http://sentimentalcorp.org/poetryandthepolice/index.html
>>
>>16988786
Women are fucking cunts
>>
>>16988691
this
>>16988670
You do know money has no real value right? it's all based off debt and is nothing more than number's in a computer, only a small percentage of the worlds actual money is in paper current which is worthless in the first place.>>16988638
The only slight problem I can think with your philosophy op is a lot of people would be less inclined to do anything like go to school and learn whats required to be able to continue producing all the stuff we have now. Other than that when I reflect on how much pain is caused in this world because of money, materialism, governments, corporations, it makes me sick. 98% percent of humanity suffers so .000001% can remain in control.It often makes me think what they are benefiting from all this as in is there other forces that benefit from all the worlds misery? Or are these people at the top just such evil and greedy people they are willing to shit on everyone else for centuries to remain in control? The Us's yearly military budget could end world poverty when I think of shit like that it's just depressing.
>>
>>16988751
Are you a virginfag or just not that old?
Go ask you're mom how things work or make some resarch.
>>
Work still has to be done to build and maintain the "roller coaster". No such thing as everyone getting to kick back and have fun all the time. Someone has to work for others to have fun.
>>
>>16988821
>http://sentimentalcorp.org/poetryandthepolice/index.html
on page 45 of poetry and the police now. THANK YOU. THANK YOU SO MUCH.
>>
>>16989458
Explain your logic. Just because this applies to a roller coaster doesn't mean a society can't be built where no one has to work. Some day roller coasters will have autonomous robots to maintain and repair anything that goes wrong, and this applies to everything. Robots will replace most people so we can either allow it to benefit us all or we can allow it to benefit the 1% as we do now.

People with your mentality are why we don't change. You create problems that aren't even real.
>>
Just throwing an idea out there.

>1. start kickstarter for a new micronation far up north
>2. buy massive amount of forested land in northern Canada, or Greenland
>3. had idea to build massive 365 greenhouse of hemp, fruits, vegs, herbs
>4. keep expanding using hemp as industrial material
>5. research into spacecraft, terrafarming, supreme solar energy, biofuel, magnetic propulsion
>6. create free food, water, etc for anyone who stays and helps
>7. share all resources and keep making more to use
Optional
>8. try to take over the world
>9. go deep cover into Illuminati/NWO/Obama/governments/agri/pol/x/k/b/gif/rockafellers/mosantos/w/e/nike
>10. put in our own presidents over time
>11. peace out to mars while taking only qts/ayy lmaos

about me and what i bring
>7 years hydro growing, aqua set up with fish, worms, organic compost, kush
>5 years kambucha, wine, and beer brewing
>interested in physics, engineering, comp sci (have a great poker site idea(yeye but pokerstars sucks in comparison))
>had some dabble in solar panels and greenhouses
>4 years in copper/fiber internet (want to set up data center between NA and russia/china(should be big money in the next 20 years)).

OK whos in?
>>
>>16990044
Also had new tax ideas I wanted to try out.
>money doesnt have value in micronation, but we sell/ship everything we do for big money
>anyone who comes, stays, and works shares in the profits
>everything is free to use, but belongs to the micronation
>there is no central government, only a voting system. anyone who wants to on specific issues just puts it in and every citizen votes. (ex: legalization of xxx)
>only green technologies allowed, if it doesnt exist build it
>just chilling focusing on innovation and building things, education is in the form of apprenticeships or helping people.
>no jails, export anyone who breaks the 'laws' in place
>>
>>16990051
Well doesn't seem like anyones interested, but if you wanna help out put your email address and ill get in contact. If one other person is ready to go ill put it up tonight haha
>>
>And we can grow our own food so we don't really need super markets or anything like that
And then drought or plant/cattle plagues come and we have no food and nothing to trade for food.
And we gotta work the fields and farms all day just for sustainance anyway, so we have no time to enjoy anything else in life.
Yup, middle ages as a peasant sure were great.
>>
>>16990069
My original kickstarter, which I planned for, was going to be for a 100acre greenhouse, which could be built in phases over 3 years, and could feed a town of 500,000. It runs 365, 24/7 watering. Plus indoor beehives and fish. Greenland (randomly it draws me there) has one of the largest ice sheets in the world, which when utilized is pure fresh water. Hydroponic farming could easily feed the world if we wanted.
>>
You're forgetting that it's not a government that's the a problem. It's the people.
>>
>>16990051

Do this all by yourself and you have something going for you.
>>
>>16990051

Congrats, this is communism
>>
>>16990084
Nope. You technically own everything and nothing. There is no government that owns it, just owned by everyone.
>>
>>16990051

But yeah man, that would be awesome
>>
>>16988638
i can grow food and so can everyone else but if we're all spending our days tending farms, then who is making our clothes? okay, so we're making our own clothes and tending our farms all day, who is manufacturing our homes, cars, phones, computers, powering our internet? well, okay, let's say my neighbor knows how to do some of that stuff so how about i trade him some food that i've grown and clothing that i've made so that i can have access to a house, a car, and some internet. oh wait, he already has more than enough food and clothing because everyone else has already offered that stuff? maybe i can write on a piece of paper "this has the same value as a pound of wheat" and he can come to me and cash it in when he runs out of food. there's more to say, but maybe you get where i'm going with this?

the reality is that our society is is too complicated and we can't do everything we require for ourselves because we don't have all those skills, don't have the resources to create them (could my neighbor /really/ build me a car, even if he knew how? and how long would it take, and how much would it end up costing me to pay him back for all that time and energy?) or just because there's not enough hours in the day to take care of all these things on our own. our lives would be very different and much more difficult if we tried to live the way you suggest. we centralize/organize things because it's more efficient and we specialize our skills because we can't all learn how to do everything well and having a specialty leads to mastery of the subject. do you see why it's not as simple as you lay it out in your OP? i understand what you're saying and you're right that we don't have to be slaves to the dollar and constantly consuming so we can work more so we can buy more so we can work more and all that, but unless we're willing to go without a lot of what we take for granted (like light, modern heating, running water and all that, probably) it's not doable.
>>
This gods much deeper than what I can explain in one post. But what you state is due to a plan of sorts. National governments are being used to form a global government.

https://youtu.be/Mo0Ku30ruXo

1:19 until the end of the interview clip.

There has been a battle between two societies going on since the ww2 era, these societies are the Thule Society and the Frankfurt School, plenty of information on them exists, a lot can be very misleading and attempting to paint one in a positive light, and that's because one side is winning, or has already won depending on how optimistic you are. Thuleans are nationalists, they believe in local governance and protecting identity. Frankfurts are globalists, they promote Marxism which was an attempt to conquer the world through revolution and establish a one world government. They've been up to this ever since, and after the fall of communism in key world superpowers, they've moved onto other world superpowers and attempted different means. Their current means: a new form of Marxism, cultural Marxism as its dubbed by its opposition, and progressivism as its falsely dubbed by them. All of the "progress" leads us toward one goal: one world government, with the elites in charge. Elites are composed of very rich families such as the Rockefeller's and Rothschild's, and a few separate Jewish cabals.

If you believed me up until the point I dropped the J word, the programming has worked. I'll continue...
>>
Namaste, I agree anon in time.
>>
>>16990233
So what's wrong with a world with no borders and everyone getting along because there's no governments quarrelling? Oh buddy its not going to be anything like that, just like every new idea it promises some pipe dream of peace and unity, but it will only end in tyranny and oppression.

You may think that strong national governments are the problem, but really they are the solution. But they must be controlled by the people, through localized representation, and they MUST oppose globalism and see through it in its many forms.

Both societies have been involved in a shadow war for some time, and its indeed /x/ related because they're both very esoteric. Thuleans believed in some old gods and Frankfurts are said to straight up rape and sacrifice children to the devil. To be as unbiased as possible, I don't know how much of that is rumor.

Well guys, nice knowing you. If I'm lucky enough to hit the N S A crawler lottery my car will be slamming into a wall and randomly bursting into flames pretty soon.

Oh and if you're looking for some evidence, youtube y*uri *bez*me*nov and watch the whole interview. It's funny because this is probably the most truth you've ever read online and its just some unorganized post with no picture.
>>
thread slid as fuck thanks to the last poster...
>>
>>16988638
You've been listening to Evolution Scientists again...
>>
>>16988797
That's what education is for.
>>
>>16988670
>but it would cost so much to build
They actually believe money matters. If money ceased to exist, people would just group up to make stuff for the lols to be used by all for free, it would not even be work, the process itself would just be play.

Humanity would really put their creativity to the full potential and this world would be paradise.

As a collective we could make this world however we want, we just truly believe that the way it works right now is the one and only way for us to exist, which is ofcourse complete and utter bs.
>>
>>16988691
>we should switch paycheques for food, work for food.

That would just make my wageslavery even more soulcrushing. I'd rather work for money, so that I can spend it on either food or other shit I want.
>>
File: 1381528668386.jpg (43KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1381528668386.jpg
43KB, 453x604px
To be honest, its just fear of death, familiar. Should be obvious, and I think you know this, OP. No point in asking something so counter-intuitive bruh.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.