[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reincarnation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 8ca.jpg (28KB, 367x306px) Image search: [Google]
8ca.jpg
28KB, 367x306px
Do you believe in reincarnation? Are we trapped in an endless cycle to live life and death life and death continuously forever without end? Maybe time is irrelevant and we will live the lifetimes of every person who ever was, experience every pain, all suffering...

This is honestly my greatest fear. How can we escape this destiny if it exists
>>
>>16988525
Speak for yourself
>>
>>16988525
i guess we "can escape such a destiny" by doing what we want to right now (in your case.)
>>
There is no escape. The great minds have all known this.
>>
File: 1447807795418.gif (2KB, 248x248px) Image search: [Google]
1447807795418.gif
2KB, 248x248px
>>16988525
Try this
Is a sigil to broke the continuum,
It may take you to a Buddha for free you of the wheel of samsara or to Jesus to reach heaven or whatever is need in any case to break the infinite circular cycles.
>>
>>16988928

I just have to burn it?
>>
>>16988917
You mean, "our great minds."
>>
>>16988525My question is "if" reincarnation is real, what happens when human life goes extinct? And if we can transfer to other forms of life like animals or bugs then what happens if the planet gets destroyed some how?

Can we reincarnate as aliens?
>>
>>16988938
Also concentrate on it meanwhile you are burning it, seems to work.
>>
>>16988942
It doesn't matter where you end up. You've already done it all, right now as we speak. This is a form of purgatory.
>>
File: 1364670822440.jpg (159KB, 709x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1364670822440.jpg
159KB, 709x1024px
I believe in reincarnation, but I don't believe it is forced. I believe this earth plane is like a school, each lifetime presenting you with a certain set of lessons. You can choose to come back however many times you want, whenever you want, and even choose the type of "class" you want to take.
>>
>>16988956
That's beautiful actually...
>>
>>16988969
You sound like a complete fucking faggot for that
>>
>>16988525
think about all of the positive things about it, its like pressing a restart button on a game system, if you happen to fuck something up you always have a chance to do it again, and you could do as much as you wished, and think about how awesome it would be to watch the world grow? You could be similar to a god.
>>
>>16988938
I just fap on them.
>>
>>16988525
>Do you believe in reincarnation?
No. I've never been diagnosed with autism or anything.
>>
>>16988956
This is my belief as well.

Of all religions I know, spiritism is the one that makes the most sense.
>>
>>16989425
legit kek
>>
>>16988956

I also believe something like this. I believe that there exists a universal spirit outside of our spacetime. It experiences and learns by being present in all beings that are capable of hosting it. To an extent, humans are automatons and measurement has shown that the lower brain is running the show. I believe that the conscious part is along for the ride as an observer.

I also believe that humans were modified to be apt vessels for this purpose by ETs, who are also manifest vessels of the same.
>>
>>16993547

this sounds like the biggest truth, but what does that mean for us? are our personalities/souls doomed from the start or are we able to ascend and join the ETs in this higher realm?
>>
>>16993572

Like the go said, this is all voluntary. And I think that we are all the same "being" who lives outside of space and time.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.