[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

orbs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: orbs.png (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
orbs.png
4MB, 3264x2448px
thoughts? took another photo after and they were smaller and in different locations in the same general area, then 3 more after and they were gone...
>>
>>16988298
Maybe the ghosts think it's too early to have your christmas tree up.
>>
haha.. it was an orange halloween tree up until a few days ago.
>>
>>16988414
Can you post the other picture?
>>
File: PICT0067.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
PICT0067.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
heres the 2nd. recently took about 4 more from different perspectives and nothing.
>>
at first we thought maybe reflections from the lights on the little tree but weren't able to get anything else.
>>
Isn't it an optical effect?
>>
>turn off flash
>post results
>>
not that we could replicate after these 2 particular photos. probably about 6 total. these were the first 2. weve seen shadows and heard noises before but they're few and far betweenn. the house is over 150 years old.
>>
tried without a flash. too dark to see anything but the tree lights. its night here in mass
>>
>>16988522
This guy has a good idea. Take some pictures without the flash and see if you get any shadows or something.
>>
>>16988541
increase the exposition time
open the aperture
increase the iso
ans stabilize the camera (because of the exposition time)
>>
>>16988541
>>16988553
I forgot, increase the iso only if necessary because it reduces photo quality
>>
File: km.jpg (6KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
km.jpg
6KB, 263x192px
my lady just takes pics, doesnt mess with settings.... this is a stock photo of the front of the camera she has. she was just taking pictures of the cat. any recommendations on settings? ill see what the camera can do. i do have an lg g4 that i can mess with but im not sure how reliable a phone camera can be.
>>
>>16988575
Have you just read my two previous posts?
>>
>>16988541
All I'm saying is without flash it would be much easier to say orbs than dust illuminated by the flash and out of focus
>>
were not really photo people. there are a shit ton of options for each. i was looking for a recommended setting. well try a few more with no flash.
>>
exposure time is the only term i understand. besides the obvious stabilization.
>>
yea.. i could google. but if you know whats up. let me know.
>>
>>16988597
>recommended setting
impossible

Put a manual mode. Usually you have those settings:

>Aperture
the more open the more it gets light
>Exposition time
the more longer the more it get light
>iso
the sensibility of the film. The higher is the iso, lighter the picture will be
>Focal
it's for the focus, it's the distance where the picture is not blurred

Sometimes there is another setttings for the focus, but I can't tell the name I don't have it on my camera, I have to use autofocus.
>>
>>16988298

This is horrifying OP.

I have a few questions for you:

>Where did you first notice them?
>What is the most you have seen at any time?
>Is this your first experience with this?
>Are they in any other areas of your house?
>Do they walk on their own?
>>
>>16988617
cool. checking out the menu now. thanks
>>
>>16988667
But it's a long road of trials and errors. Maybe you can mode where only few settings are configurable. A mode where only exposure time is configurable might be enough. Don't forget to stabilize camera, I took night pictures that need 1 second, so the camera must not move for 1 second.
>>
>>16988627
tonight

yes

saw 1 at a friends house; built in the 1800s on his digital cam, probably still have the photo somewhere. ill look.

couldnt tell ya. havent taken photos with an actual digital camera in this house in at least 3 years. my lady just decided to charge and use the camera tonight after quite a while.

i wasn't aware orbs could 'walk'
>>
>>16988675
got it. well probably gonna start taking regular pics for shits and giggles.
>>
>>16988627
sorry.. Q2. 2, i answered after a quick read thinking you asked whats the most youve seen at any time.
>>
File: image014.jpg (19KB, 623x467px) Image search: [Google]
image014.jpg
19KB, 623x467px
Dust out of focus
>>
Can we just talk about your floor? That's a nice floor.
>>
>>16988298
>>16988482

>Top kek

All this thrill over obvious swap gas clouds.
>>
>>16988888
Dat penta rollllllllll
>>
>>16988298
How the fuck does a power outlet get that dirty?
>>
>>16988541
i used to live in mass every single house i ever lived in was haunted as balls so i wouldnt be surprised
>>
>>16988888
....I can't believe I wasted that roll talking about flooring.
>>
>>16989152
Its all chipped n shit. I never use it. Was like that when i moved in.
>>
File: P5020044.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
P5020044.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I got few of those, taken in old castle during something like "monster festival" event. Was great fun.
>>
that cat has cool toys
>>
Zoom in on bottom orb, it looks like a babies head
(It's dust though)
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.