[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Letter, from a Master to a new Pupil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (56KB, 483x419px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 483x419px
Yet everything you said reveals to me just about any and everything associated with the "I" during intensive initiation into esoteric mystery schools.

These fraternal organizations existed previously and well into today as vehicles of mind sets, at one time being the only thing preserving and passing on these frames of reference. They were given utmost reverence due to a common understanding of their importance to humanity as a whole, as well as a knowledge that most people are in no way ready mentally to even consider this awareness because of its power, which is so great it can simultaneously enlighten or utterly destroy one's sense of self. This "awful power" is why these concepts were held secret and only passed on to initiates in the Orders protecting the secret; and, even then, having first performed arduous ordeals to the edge of sanity, the rising minds were only slowly exposed to further aspects of the knowledge.

As our collective consciousness (and unconsciousness) has evolved and expanded via population's exponential growth, these teachings have become more readily available even whilst, and again simultaneously, becoming more secretive in direct person-to-person exposure. However, there is one basic tenant of these teachings, despite the cultural viewpoints of the society of individuals respective to their immediate surroundings (Indian, Muslim, Gnostic, Buddhist, Tantric, Egyptian, Tibetan, Western, Druidic, the list goes on and on, but all are merely the same concepts veiled with cultural images more easily accepted because of societal norms). The single most consistent and instantly recognized similarity in the early stages of all of these schools of thought is the initiatory process. One's personal initiation and introduction is always perceived as a trial by fire. And, this is often to be considered quite literal.

1/?
>>
An axiom comes to mind - “To be reborn through the refiner's fire.” It is similar in almost every way to losing one's mind, and in fact it actually is just, only with an intended outcome: the rebirth of one's self into higher dimensions of conscious thought and self awareness. Usually, this is achieved under the influence of a teacher of sorts, by pushing the bounds of their student's bodies so far that the conscious mind escapes in order to disassociate with the physical torture. For the most part today (by which I mean the last 300 or 400 years or so), this has been achieved through purposefully tormenting the new students to the very edge of their sanity using fear and misguided teachings, which are ultimately designed to arrive at the correct teaching through real self realization on the part of the student once their sanity finds it has nowhere else to go. This process is a prominently seen device used to teach actual understanding through direct experience. Some minds are guided much more easily than others; some never make it, however hard they strive.

From the viewpoint of people willing to go through this torture, who are pursuing these realms because of their own selfish desires after learning that another way of life is possible, but not having more than an inkling of what that concept alludes to in reality... they would be envious of you. To reiterate, there are people out there who must spend years in pursuit of this knowledge, finding it very difficult to gain insight into, and then harder and harder to be accepted, who are then put through initiation, and end up spending years and years in turmoil seeking what you stumbled upon. These people would be jealous if they knew of you, for you are one of the chosen few who seem to be inherently tapped into awareness, but also seems to guide your own path into the knowledge. What you are going through is a gift some can only dream of.

2/?
>>
Yes, I fully understand the "despair" it can create, but we are both aware of its implied rewards. Few who have made it as far as you end up “going home” without the prizes. I think you've already passed the event horizon and your awakening is inevitable, at this point it is merely a matter of time. The length of which time is determined by you, and you alone. I could be part of the device, pushing you over by just understanding and reassuring you if nothing else. They say “when the student is ready, a teacher always appears”. Literally or metaphorically. This teacher could consist of parts of me, as well as of yourself. It's all perception.

It is always darkest before the dawn. You should definitely study alchemical thoughts, regardless of seeming interest in at first, or even comprehension. Just hold on to the thought that the teachings are are metaphorical; the process of changing lead to gold is actually the mundane lower base of our conciousness (:base metals) being tuned into higher circuits (:the perfect element of gold).

3/?
>>
Everything you're going through is normal, in a way, and thousands have done it before you. You seem to have deep understanding into concepts that you actually don't appear to understand, if that makes any sense to you. You possess rare insight and abilities. Don't be worried about the idea that there is so much more knowledge for you to grasp, but be of the mindset that introduction to it was so extreme, so overwhelming, that those negative aspects of synthesizing it are about to be completely in the past. Be excited, for infinite possibilities lie within you. To use an alchemical metaphor: once through the fire, base metals turn to steel and are not affected any longer by that same fire, because they have been made that much stronger from their exposure to the fire (a quality it holds onto for much much longer then it took to acquire). So: no matter if in the end your horizons are broadened, lessened, or unchanged, just know that your understanding and direct experience of those horizons will be always be met trifold with a mind, body, and soul. Or: the holy trinity, forever united as one in the refiner's fire.

I know you will be okay. Try to force yourself, even now, to put a conscious spin on every experience you have towards the positive and see if you don't learn to enjoy these same fears and pain. Examples: “I hate being alone = I am appreciative of this alone time, I will enjoy my next connection more because of it and am appreciative for it.” “I'm stupid= I have amazing potential.” Etcetera, etcetera. The same idea put elsewhere is just as effective. See? If a negative thought crosses you, immediately stop and reword it to be expressed in a positive way. You should very, very soon begin to only have positive thoughts cross your mind, and will manifest this positivity around you physically, socially, and mentally with less and less effort.

4/?
>>
You are one of the chosen few of this revolution, not a casualty. I'm glad you reached out to me. The writing of this caught me amidst deep active meditation into what my own goals are at the fundamental levels of existence in my every-day life. I had lost my hope in a way, and had become stagnant for months on end now, almost giving up on pursuing any advancement in my life. The loss of my son, the loss of my ideas about my life (coming to Oklahoma, far from any sort of day to day life I've ever lived, was a reality shock)... culturally, musically, intellectually, socially, all of it. Perhaps you know this feeling.

Here is a rare town by today's standards: the very small population of it are elderly, and have been here a long time, closed off by themselves, letting civilization pass them by and enjoying the view of it. Attempts at articulating my ideas about myself to someone completely unaware of my former self as an artistic, creative, passionate person have been.. difficult. But to a person of similar passions in one aspect (a large one to me), who was entirely willing to let me run away towards the very bounds of definition and madness (as is possible with such a limited medium as is the written word about oneself by oneself)? It was at first quite challenging, but ultimately led me back through the Labyrinth to an understanding and appreciation for myself that I had for so long I thought was inseparable from me. And, by awareness of its return I was aware of having lost it.

I cannot tell you how happy I am to again be one aspect of my True Self. I am in huge debt to you, and even if this will be the last thing to ever happen between us, I will absolutely remember and appreciate you. This is what it's all about. I am beside myself. I'm so excited by this, I can't "reign" in my mind, so I will leave you for now with your thoughts. Hang in there. You've come so far. It'll all be worth it. Especially when you bring along those close to you. Good night.
>>
>>16987479

I read it all, my friend. A marvelous piece. Was this written in response to a thread that was posted earlier, also in the format of a "letter to a friend"?
>>
tenet btw
>>
>>16987904
I am so glad you enjoyed it! No, it was written to me a few months ago. I surprised the author with this .. generously edited version of the last in a VERY long string of messages.

Sadly, it was, as foreshadowed, the last meaningful interaction we ever had.

Oh, and congratulations for having an attention span capable of lasting more than a few sentences in the digital age.
>>
Leftist bullshit taught to Social Workers.

It contradicts:
1.) Empericism
2.) Epistemology

It exists to:
1.) Justify suffering
2.) Justify hierarchy and opportunity
3.) Justify oppression
4.) Justify social interference, labeling, welfare care/control, and comparative identities for ingroup-egotism self praise.

Issue it creates:
1.) Encourages dehumanization
2.) Encourages ingroup egotism
3.) Encourages patronization, condescension
4.) Creates rifts
5.) Promotes the uses of biases and fallacies
6.) Promotes issues with "intent:causes"
>>
we're in the gnostic initiation path now. teachers are no longer required; self-teaching is the key. to me the basic tenet of the current initiation path is: simply begin. confusion, self-flagellation, baptism (which was originally a form of drowning initiation) are in the past. the gnostic initiation must be fully conscious.
>>
>>16987941
Yeah, this is someone explaining it is possible to achieve gnosis alone/self-taught and young/quickly
>>
>>16987949
yes, i see. more will experience the saul/paul gnostic illumination of light in these times and the coming millennia, those who have prepared in the past, those who are preparing now. they will separate out into a new people, as the moon separated from the earth, as the animals separated from man. the chaff will fall back. we're seeing the chaff now.
>>
>>16987922
I cannot help but feel that this was somehow directed towards me...
>>
>>16988123
That's a big post
>>
>>16987922

And what is not to enjoy? Tell me if you will, was there something specific that compelled you to share with us this letter?
>>
>>16988123
My editing succeeded, then.

Some people say the path is narrow, and the people who will travel it are few.

This was written from a different perspective... "this is the reality in which everyone wakes up".

I tried to keep the personal nature of his original, while making it apply to any reader.

>>16988151
I originally meant to include it as the introduction to a book. The book is becoming less and less likely to happen, so... just thought I'd throw it up, maybe someone would benefit from reading it today.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.