[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Canada. People tend to think of that country with some mirth.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 21

File: Wendigo1.jpg (55KB, 500x665px) Image search: [Google]
Wendigo1.jpg
55KB, 500x665px
Canada. People tend to think of that country with some mirth. They like to think of it as "America-lite", a place where nice people live and it's cold.

Most people don't realize what Canada really is.

What it really is is death. 75% of its population live within a mere hundred miles of the US border. That number goes above 90% if you go up to 200 miles. For scale, Canada stretches for about 2000 miles north of the US border while being about 3500 miles wide. You can't begin to imagine how large that is. The only country larger than that on the planet is Russia, which is a bit less than twice the size, but has about 8 times the population. That should be a good clue as to how empty Canada is.

And it's not merely empty, it's inhospitable. Even the southern regions where the majority of the population lives get so cold as to deter most people from living there. Go further north and it gets worse. Furthermore, the very soil is inhospitable; the canadian shield, as it is called, covers most of northern Canada and is a region where earth is very shallow, where agriculture is impossible.

Canada is mostly a forsaken wasteland.
>>
File: Wendigo_Mark Hyzer.jpg (27KB, 210x500px) Image search: [Google]
Wendigo_Mark Hyzer.jpg
27KB, 210x500px
And in that wasteland, there are things hiding. Things waiting. Things that gorge on flesh, always hungry as the land they chose to live in is so barren that they barely ever catch any prey.

And this is my warning to you. I've seen people interested in following the barren, lonely roads of the canadian north. People thinking they were going on a fun road trip. I know because I was one of them. Get that idea out of your head. There is nothing worth seeing down those roads, and there will be no one to save you if something goes wrong. If your car breaks down up there, someone will die.

Fuck Canada.
>>
canada is actually really great if you're a moose
>>
>>16987492
Kek. Do canadians keep moose like we keep horses?
>>
/r/nosleep
>>
Are you implaying wendigos do real OP?
>>
>>16987450
ah op couldnt handle the cold barren wastelands of canada? fuck you.. Canada has some of the nicest land out there and the 2nd? largest forest in the world. Its beautiful and you are just scared. Sure I know of the beasts that lurk in the night, but you can't be scared of them. Stare it right down in the eyes with no fear saying come get me and it will turn around. Nothing will challenge the fearless. Your tip from me.
>>
>>16987513
some hard them. but run from them if you see them irl.
>>
>>16987438
Canadian here OP stop being a pussy, it's lovely being isolated.
>>
>>16987450
>>16987438
Tell your story?
>>
>>16987743
eh? he already did, eh.
>>
Tell us about your winnebago story.
>>
>>16987748
I went to Canada once. I saw a Winnebago being driven by a windigo. Either that or a meth head. They noth smell the same.
>>
File: Nyx_Assassin.png (53KB, 256x144px) Image search: [Google]
Nyx_Assassin.png
53KB, 256x144px
did you ever consider the possibility that the native americans made up the wendigo because they were blazed out of their fucking minds during their free time

because that is almost certainly how it happened

they ate some shrooms and smoked with those nose pipes and probably saw an elk that had a bad run in with a bear and run all the way back to camp telling everyone about how they saw it stand upright and eat a man
>>
File: 1354043858884.png (225KB, 922x882px) Image search: [Google]
1354043858884.png
225KB, 922x882px
>tfw live in Northern Ontario
>tfw camp on the crown land a lot
>tfw going into the wilderness without seeing another person for as long as you're out there

I love Canada because 90% of the country lives near the border, it truly is isolation up here and I could head north a lot further.

Even now so much of Canada is just uninhabited forest, imagine when it was being colonized and there was NOTHING north but primordial forests bigger than Europe. Who knows what kinds of ancient forest gods stretched their legs in the boundless woods where human eyes would never fall upon them?
>>
>>16987438
>>16987450
>Written by George RR Martin
>>
>>16987513
Actually we are moose, but we use our pet humans in all the photographs to mess with American's.
>>
File: IMG_20151021_153504.jpg (410KB, 1354x1692px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151021_153504.jpg
410KB, 1354x1692px
Yeaah this is bullshit
>>
i believe op even if no one else does. now tell you spook story for my entertainment and wonder.
>>
>>16988074
This really makes me want to visit and hike through the forests in Canada
>>
can this just be a spooky canada thread now, since OP dipped??? i wanna spooky canada thread.
>>
File: Animals-of-Canada-map1.jpg (303KB, 1024x773px) Image search: [Google]
Animals-of-Canada-map1.jpg
303KB, 1024x773px
Brix were shat
>>
File: 4GbSb6k.png (425KB, 600x825px) Image search: [Google]
4GbSb6k.png
425KB, 600x825px
I want to visit the big empty
>>
>>16988024
Their ancestors (the Algonquian peoples at least, not so much the Athabaskan or such who went down the west coast) passed through a number glacial corridors as climate changed over a period of a few hundreds of years. Lucky for them they were ejected into the plains and hospitable parts of Canada, but it's almost certain they spent a few generations in the kind of climate that inspired the Donners to resort to cannibalism. The Wendigo is most likely a strong reaction to that - it's a reinforcement of the cannibalism taboo, a strong one at that. Not just shrooms and fire water.
>>
File: 1447442325122.jpg (46KB, 600x703px) Image search: [Google]
1447442325122.jpg
46KB, 600x703px
>>16990715
> Wendigo
Fug
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 640x989px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 640x989px
>tfw it's only November
>>
>>16990794
>sunset at 4pm

what the fug
>>
>>16990803
In the north winter days are short, summer days are long. The winter solstice where I live only gives maybe 4-5 hours of light, but at the same time the summer solstice the sun doesn't even really set, it pretty much rides the horizon almost and rises again. It doesn't get truly dark and is dusk-like for an hour or two.
>>
>>16990813
Finland?
>>
>>16990840
Canada
>>
>>16990803
welcome to the north!
>>
>>16990813
Are wild animals abundant? I mean, jokes aside, how often do you REALLY have moose encounters? On top of that, what about predator animals? If I'm hiking I don't want to be worried about a lynx or some shit murdering me with a 50ft drop from a tree.
>>
http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2014/10/the-mysterious-valley-of-the-headless-corpses/
You fuckers don't know Jack about the Nahanni Valley. I so wanna go there.
>>
>>16990921
I'm in southern Ontario an ive pet moose. Seen deer right outside and been in front of coyotes (they didn't bite me)
It isnt that scary ffs.
>>
>>16990724
I'd fuck a wendigo.
>>
>>16991063
Hey there
>>
>>16990921
A lot of my friends hunt their dinner in their back yard by crossbow (Not joking)

But it all depends on where you live, I live in fuck-off nowhere, in a city, like Toronto for instance, you wouldn't see anything but pigeons.

>>16990974
>It isnt that scary ffs.

Gonna have to toss a word on top of that, living in the middle of the woods your whole life makes it so going out at night time, alone, isn't scary in the slightest, it's just part of life. City boys are lucky that they don't need a haunted house to get spooks, they can just walk in to a 10x10 patch of forest and shit themselves.
>>
16991233 You obviously haven't seen the fucking orbs/ball lightning. Not the little ones you see in photos which are dust/spores but the fucking football size ones...
>>
>>16990921
I probably see a moose weekly and several deer every single day just on my commute. If you get deep in the woods bears, lynx, Cougars and Bobcats are all somewhat common. However typically they're more afraid of you or you can scare them away if properly equipped. I would say wolfs, but I've only seen them twice in my life. Scariest things I've encounteted is a wild bison. It was as tall as my truck and probably weighed just as much.
>>
Shut up you fucking faggot. The north is inhabited with the (very nice) Inuit people, and the rest is a huge forest and some tundra. There are no things anywhere, just wildlife in general, and people DO live up there, around James Bay and other lakes and rivers.I just don't see the interest of establishing any kind of living quarters in the middle of fucking nowhere, where the closest traces of civilization are at fucking miles upon miles. If you really think the government would pay millions of dollars to cut down one of the biggest forests on Earth for living purposes (or because there are THINGS in it. Spookyyyy) and ignore the many negative ecological consequences, and awesome economical possibilities the forest gives us, you are just stupid and looking for attention. Fuck off, and think before you post.
>>
Also, wendigos are fucking horseshit. Fuck off with your /r/nosleep-tier 2spooky4me stories you 12 year old.
>>
>>16987735
Oh shit boys. Billy badass lurks x apparently.
>>
>Le skinwalker story so original nobody has made it before.

For christ' sake leave it to our imagination a bit, man. The story was fine without the stupid le skinwalker meme pictures attached to them.
>>
>>16990803

Sun sets at 4, gets up at around 7h30. Winter in the north is the most tiresome and depressing season. ESPECIALLY when you're a factory worker like me.

Wake up very early to the dark.
Come to work, still dark.
Spend all day working inside a building with no windows
Finish work, it's dark.

Forever darkness for 6 fucking months, bro. Welcome to Canada. Winter is beautiful to behold, but the ammount of fucking bullshit it brings with it makes the majority of it LOATHE its fucking existence. Especially when you're the type of guy who shits on winter sports and prefer warmest of summer days.
>>
File: 500.JPG.jpg (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
500.JPG.jpg
46KB, 500x500px
>>16991385
Man get one of those blue light boxes. Sounds silly but it's legit and worked for me.
>>
File: white flight.jpg (69KB, 500x326px) Image search: [Google]
white flight.jpg
69KB, 500x326px
>>16987438
>Even the southern regions where the majority of the population lives get so cold as to deter most people from living there

As a white person that has lived just a few miles south of the arctic circle i have to say that this sounds really fucking awesome.

Extreme cold = not to many immigrants and multiculturalism
Awesome.
>>
Thanks OP, I've decided to move to Canada thanks to this post.
>>
File: canada-map-742.jpg (137KB, 742x653px) Image search: [Google]
canada-map-742.jpg
137KB, 742x653px
>>16991385
Shit. Sounds like we mixed up our locations. I love nighttime and winter sports. Alas I moved to one of the few Northern US areas without an NHL or feeder team. To see a game I have to either go to Vancouver for NHL fun time, or Oregon to watch the feeder teams. We got only a couple days of snow last year. :-( Sunset here is 16:30ish and sunrise is around 07:15. I'll happily take second shift at a factory to get my winter properly on. I even partially know the anthem and everything.
Can you tell I am a hockey fan living outnumbered by football fans in my house?
Fuck.
Sorry - your mention of winter sports triggered me.
>>
>>16991502
This is now a move to Canada thread.

Anyone know of an area near Vancouver that is cheaper than Vancouver? I'm sort of set on B.C.
Also, how hard is it to emigrate from the US?
>>
Would it be possible for me to build a log cabin next to Delicious Free Wild Salmon River, with nothing but a squat rack and a katana for catching delicious salmon, and spend my days squating, killing animals with my anime sword, and meditating naked in the subfreezing night world glistening with hardened snow as far as the eye can see?
>>
>>16990840
did u even read dis thread bro
>>
>>16990921
my parents live right across the river from canada and we have moose in our yard several times a year, I've hit two while driving, and we usually see three or four during any drive longer than half an hour during the rut or in the summer when the flies drive them out of the woods.
>>
>>16991585
forgot, i live in toronto now and when I drive home to see my family I usually start seeing deer about an hour outside of the city, and I have seen deer tracks while biking in the park I live by.
>>
Coming from the 10% above the 200 mile mark; OP is just a pussy. Don't get frostbite and don't freeze to death and you're good.
>>
>>16990715
I spy a squatch in them hills
>>
>>16987450
>>16987438
born in newfoundland, a town of like 7k people max.

let me tell you that the nights there are very dark.

and very strange.

like something is always watching you. more often than so.

its so dark.

i miss it.
>>
>>16987438

Confirmed...

...we are a prison colony held away from the warmth of America...

People are boring, frigid (lel) prudes and the winters suck dick.
>>
>>16991563
I want to know this but. How much would it cost me to fix this kind of setup? Replace the weabo shit with some kind of germanic axe ofc.
>>
>>16991708
Screw that buy a lever-action rifle and a bunch of old western clothes and live in northern British Columbia.
>>
>>16991732
jeez senpai, it's not really the accouterment that were asking about desu.
>>
you look at the weather and see a wasteland and by that metric its true

but going by biodiversity scotland is more of a wasteland. its just grass as far as you can see. no shrubs or trees even. they had to grow imported fast growing species on a plot of land to have a lumber industry. so its a bunch of nothing that cant support any wildlife and a fake forest in 1 spot. its actually worse than any desert region in terms of bio diversity
>>
>>16991242
you didnt put the two over arrows so that it references this post
>>16991233

so here you are i guess
>>
>>16991325
assuming that the Inuit people take up more than 10% of canada's population is just stupid and the rest of what you're saying is that you're a non believer so you're essentially saying that op is posting on paranormal and you think he's just jive talking
>>
>>16990921
I live in Edmonton and the river valley here is full of deer and coyotes.
>>
>>16987438
You need to put down your copy of until dawn and get some exercise
>>
File: Chute_du_Val_Jalbert.jpg (364KB, 1280x956px) Image search: [Google]
Chute_du_Val_Jalbert.jpg
364KB, 1280x956px
Canada is mostly barren in terms of human development; but that is mostly due to the unfriendly climate. Not really spooky, just lots of rocks, trees and water.
>>
File: Saguenay_little_white_house.jpg (1MB, 2928x2049px) Image search: [Google]
Saguenay_little_white_house.jpg
1MB, 2928x2049px
Although sometimes the water comes to get get you....
>>
File: 1448051709816.jpg (91KB, 592x797px) Image search: [Google]
1448051709816.jpg
91KB, 592x797px
>>16990921
It's not the Lynx you gotta worry about
>>
>>16990921
I live in a small city a few hours from a provincial capital and we have packs of deer roaming the streets. Liberals literally fighting for their rights 'cause they're urban
>>
>>16991534
Get a dual citizenship, not that hard.

As for any sort of area around Vancouver that shit is rather expensive. Had a ton of friends move there for schooling just to move back home because they couldn't land a job or keep an apartment long enough. If you want to live in BC live around Okanagan or in that area. unless you want to be paying out your ass for a shitty apartment.
>>
>>16992769
whats the best way to avoid getting pulverized to death by one of these? jeezus its not only scary in terms of physical strength, but them legs look a little humanoid.
>>
>>16987438
from someone who grew up in Siberia: your attempt to make a tundra sound scary is laughable.
>>
>>16987438
Only tenuously /x/ I guess, but fascinating post OP.
>>
>>16991458
yeah you should probably move there bye
>>
>>16992769

Holyshit, the size
>>
>>16993954
leave them the fuck alone, seriously. they are irrational. and don't ever honk your horn at one if you're in a car.
>>
>>16993182
Thanks anon! I'm looking to buy several acres - is there space around there? Or should I look at farming communities in B.C.? I'm hoping to have reliable road/hwy access too. Thoughts?
>>
>>16996212
Several acres in BC? You realize is the most expensive place in the world?

Are you a billionaire or something?
>>
>>16996369
Where are you getting your information from.? A few acres in BC could imply anything. It could be 250 km north of Prince Greorge.
>>
>>16987438
>>16987450
nigga are you telling me there are were-moose
>>
>>16996592
woops that's a caribou. Were-caribou?
>>
>>16996369
Nah - Northern
>>
>>16996546
Bingo. I'm not worried about the drive time - just that it's possible.
>>
>>16990921
I've never seen a moose, but I'm in vancouver.. had a few bear incounters though in whistler
>>
>>16993983
Where you from bro
Kareliafag reporting
Dont speak much of the language tho :(
>>
>>16988074
>Who knows what kinds of ancient forest gods stretched their legs in the boundless woods where human eyes would never fall upon them?

Lovecraft, is that you?
>>
Ah shit I love telling this story.

>working in far northern alberta
>area where it's literally a huge ass forest and only signs of civilization is oil/gas wells and plants
>its all muskeg in the forest area
>muskeg is scary just by itself
>it's literally soft ground from decaying stuff in the forest that has grass growing on top
>it can be immensely deep water/rotting plants and animals but thick enough for grass to grow and some small trees to even take route
>its albertas quicksand
>moose are known to venture into it and get stuck and drown
>in areas like this some of the wells can only be visited by most vehicles in winter
>some are even more remote and can only be accessed by helicopter even in winter
>i picked up a pretty sweet job on one of the helicopter runs doing maintenance for two years
I want to stress these locations are at least 300-400 kilometers away from any real civilization at this point and traveling in these areas is dangerous not only because of animals but shit like muskeg
>one summer my pilot lands us down
>as we land a guy exits the little shack set up on site
>he looks pretty normal
>little tattered and rough, but looks like a normal human
>fairly straight cut short black hair
>bit of a five o' clock shadow
>iron maiden t-shirt that is way to large
>regular blue jeans
>he's going towards the tree line
>yell out to him something like "Hey what are you doing here? We can help you get home"
>he keeps going
>yell out again "What the fuck man? How did you get out here? We can help you."
>pilot even yells out something like "we can cancel our run and get you to safety"
>he makes it to the tree line while we are yelling
>he stops
>looks back kind of
>his face kind of slips into a smile
>he then runs into the trees and disappeared

No one at work believed us. Still stuck with me. Not really paranormal, but truly the weirdest thing I have ever experienced.

I just want to know what he was doing out there. Everything in the shack was normal.
>>
>>16987438
YEAAA FUCK CANADAAAA
>>
File: 1446935894327.jpg (9KB, 118x165px) Image search: [Google]
1446935894327.jpg
9KB, 118x165px
>>16987438
>Implying the southern regions ever get beyond -30
>Cold

Ha ha bundle up faggot.
>>
>>16999350
Goatman/Deerman
>>
>>16999454
what does it do in the winter then
>>
File: 1280px-Wrangell_Muskeg.jpg (381KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Wrangell_Muskeg.jpg
381KB, 1280x960px
>>16999350
>Although at first glance muskeg resembles a plain covered with short grasses, a closer look reveals a bizarre and almost unearthly landscape. Small stands of stunted and often dead trees, which vaguely resemble Bonsai trees, grow where land protrudes above the water table, with small pools of water stained dark red scattered about. Its grassland appearance invites the unwary to walk on it, but even the most solid muskeg is spongy and waterlogged. Traveling through muskeg is a strange and dangerous experience for the unaccustomed. Muskeg can grow atop bodies of water, especially small ponds and streams. Because of the water beneath, the muskeg surface sometimes ripples underfoot. Thinner patches allow large animals to fall through, becoming trapped under the muskeg and drowning. Moose are at a special disadvantage in muskeg due to their long legs, minimal hoof area, and great weight. Hunters and hikers may occasionally encounter young moose in muskeg-covered ponds submerged up to their torsos or necks, having been unaware of the unstable ground

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muskeg

pic related

now that is some actually scary shit. how do you northerners even live?
>>
>>16987438
> agriculture is impossible in the Canadian shield

I stopped reading lol
>>
>>16999483
Took me a bit to realise what you were worrying over as I'm from the UK

We call this shit bogs, it's pretty much just really wet and sludgy ground, pretty easy to avoid if you don't go running through forests without watching where you're going.

Big signs you're about to hit a bog is just unnaturally wet ground and half-submerged bushes
>>
File: canadianshield.jpg (88KB, 550x436px) Image search: [Google]
canadianshield.jpg
88KB, 550x436px
>>16999493
agriculture is impossible on the shield, natives hunted, fished, and foraged there
>>
>>16999524
Uses an image with red over 90% of Ontario's farmland.

Kek
>>
>>16987438
It's chopper.
>>
>>16999561
This

Op where ya from
>>
6 Nations Seneca Native here, I have a friend who is Cayuga just to verify.

No tribe in the Northeast Believes in Skin-walkers, that's all Midwestern and Mexican Tribes.

What you got to watch out for are the ones that practice the black magic of nature whispering.
>>
>>16999350
The Hobeast story was set around this area. I think the guy ended up saying it was fake after getting dox'ed though.

Classic /x/
>decent OC for once
>could actually be real
>everything checks out
>/x/ decides to find all his personal information
>after he admits it's all a ruse and just asks us not to bug his family

The worst part is if it was real, he could have just said that shit to save face and leave us out of the journey because we started to hinder him instead of offer the help he came here to find.
>>
>>16999864
I remember that story, but I could never find that final thread in the archive.
>>
>>16999867
I only know from other anons talking about it, but the mods stepped in shortly after his personal info got posted and then the thread got pruned. That might have effected it going to the archive properly.
>>
>>16988024
There was a cultural sickness in Northern Natives called Wendigo psychosis.

Most likely the legend of wendigo was made up to prevent families from resorting to cannibalism as that would ultimately destruct their tribes. The legend became so real to the minds of the natives that even if a 'victim' didn't partake in human flesh, they became paranoid they were being taken over by Wendigo, and would beg their family to cure them or kill them.

It was a cultural pyschosis nurtured by cold, dark winters and a very superstitious way of life. Really it was quite harmless compared to the European witch-hunt which was fueled by peasants eating moldy bread, hallucinating, and killing anyone with something 'off' about them.
>>
It was 2005 and I had just quit my job working in Lake Louise, ALberta. I had been living in hotel property (Lake Louise is a tourist town, if you work or live there you live on your work property), so having just quit I had nowhere to live.

I rented a week in the local campground. A really big campground surrounded (like most of the town itself) in a 5 foot, eletrified grizzly fence. This was in late april, early may, so apart from one other lot ( a big-ass motor home), the campground was empty. Empty and pitch black.

The first 2 nights were fine, cold as all fuck, but fine and quiet. On the third night, I was awaken around 11pm. THere was something outside my tent raising letting its hoof drop right beside my head, outside my tent. It wasnt STAMPING, it was simply raising and letting it fall. Over and over. Inches from my head. I turned on my flashlight slowly, and lit some candles, but the hoof didnt stop.

Whatever this thing was, it knew it was scaring me and I knew it was sentient or self-aware. I could tell from how its vision felt on me. I could tell it was watching me, and it was aware.

cont...
>>
>>16991878
Mostly hares. Big ass hares
>>
>>16999892
I finally drifted off to sleep.

The next night it was drizzling, a light rain. This beast/man returned, and now, clear as day there were TWO hoofs, rising and falling. Clearly from two different sources.

I knew then, I could feel it, that I was in incredible danger. I could tell these "entities" if youd like, could fuck my shit up, and worse I could tell that they WANTED me to know that.

The soft rain continued and the hoofs continued and I was aware of them watching me through the tent. I lit up a tall candle of St. Judas (patron Saint of Lost Causes) one of my best friends gave me before my trip. I then lit every other candle I had. I didnt sleep that night until I saw the first light of dawn slipping through my tent, though at some point (around 3am I think) the hoofs stopped.

When I left my tent that morning, there was a big ass log, the kind you would use to set fire logs on to cut them, sitting about 5 feet infront of the entrance to my tent. To me, all I could think was that this was some sort of altar, I really got the vibe these things wanted some sort of tribute or sacrifice. I packed my backpack with some clothes, and left my food and tent there. I went to town to spend a few days ona friends couch. When I returned a few days later to get my shit, nothing had been touched and it was all I had left it.

I asked the guy at the front if there had ever been any animals that had gotten over the bear fence, and I told him what the fuck had happened to me. He said it was spooky, and then made some joke or referance to the Blair Witch. Those mountains have powerful joo-joo though.
>>
What the fuck is a Canada? Nothing but snow and mountains north of America dawg.
>>
>>16990921
I live in Vancouver BC, when hiking the mountains in BC you have to be very careful. the landscape is treacherous and there are thousands of cougars, bears, and wolves that will eat you if you get too close. the bears are actually the least of your worries around cities, I've never been to the truly empty spaces of northern bc. hundreds of miles of empty forests and mountain ranges. every year in bc several people die from falling off cliffs, once in a while someone will get attacked by an animal, theres also people who just disapear without a trace. hitch hikers along highways go missing, more of them are women than men.

we have legends in BC about the sasquatch and hidden gold in the mountains/forests. I can't say i've ever seen anything about it with my own eyes, I've never met anyone that claims to have seen one either. but the natives have many stories and are willing to share them if you ask, I know of 1 story involving a young hunter and a sasquatch if youd like to hear it.
>>
>>16999910
Idk, the western side of Canada seems pretty sweet. Mostly BC and Alberta
>>
>>16999971
That's ironic because they are probably the two provinces that hate each other the most. Ones extremely liberal and the others full blown conservative.
>>
>>16999825
Do tell
>>
>>16999947
Sure.
>>
>>16999981

B.C resident here, we're the extremely progressive ones.

The only spooky BC stories I know are Brother XII (the story is really interesting) and the Tlingit (actual First Nations >>17000018
cannibals).
>>
>>16991437

Only an idiot would believe that SAD isn't real
>>
File: kiruna.jpg (477KB, 1200x442px) Image search: [Google]
kiruna.jpg
477KB, 1200x442px
Come back when you live above the arctic circle.
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.