[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Selling my should to the devil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Hey /x/. Im thinking about selling my soul to the devil but I don't know how. Could any of you tell me how to do the ritual or whatever it is you have to do? Or provide a link to website that can tell me how to do it? Thanks!
>>
Those fuckin role players
>>
>>16987296

>wankers that live on a board they say they don't like looking for things to say they don't like
>>
>>16987296
Sorry I'm new to this board. I don't really know what you mean by role player, but I am pretty serious about this
>>
>>16987304
Your soul is worthless if you seek to sell it at the current moment.
When your soul is worth the time in gold, an apparition will present itself that will seek to negotiate your time.
>>
>>16987378

This may be a pretty silly and vague question, but how would one go about increasing the value of their soul?
>>
>>16987378

if somebody is already wealthy why would they sell their soul you stupid fucking wizard?

buy low
>>
>>16987394

>buy low

Doesn't need anymore useless eater's souls. And all the NEETs and party animals are his already. Prince of Lies wants those that can get things done on a global level, not the night clerk at the 7-11.
>>
File: shill-warning[1].jpg (67KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
shill-warning[1].jpg
67KB, 402x402px
>>16987403
>useless eater
>>
File: tumblr_n1fbf9xyWU1qim103o1_500.jpg (71KB, 500x525px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1fbf9xyWU1qim103o1_500.jpg
71KB, 500x525px
>>16987293
Don't think of it as "selling your soul". It's such a novice way of looking at the alchemical process of ascension. This lie, that we "lose" our soul or inner essence, is an outright farce. What the Path of Shadows is designed to do is provide the keys and tools for individuals to fully, creatively, as a realized God, arise past illusions and liberate oneself into the primal energies of the universe. The blackened way is one teeming with disinformation and confusion. As such, we are beckoned by the darkness to attend towards constant interconnecting gnosis of acausality and causality.

The three things contingent towards the hidden path is one that concerns itself with: 1) individuation, 2) power, 3) freedom. The only thing you have to lose are your chains, anon.

That being said, these "selling of souls" is nonsensical. What you are doing are opening up nexions in yourself and within your surroundings wherein you attune and manifest Will through That which transcends all space and time. The marketing of "losing your soul" is one deliberately placed to ward off those who are simply looking for the thrill, rather than the evolutionary synthesis with the Dark Gods. That is how much of the occult is, its secrets and shadows covered up by much symbolism. The true Arcanist will see beyond the mere immediate; the shadow priest is one who overcomes even perception itself. The dissolution of your false identity wherein you becomes transfigured into a gateway for the Black Energies is a ritual you will need to exhaustively perform, as it requires perpetual meditation so you can dispel weakness and enshrine yourself in purposeful power.
>>
You can sell it to me. I pay through paypal.
>>
>>16987390
Is an offer and demand thing, right now the price of the souls is very cheap, you know, the syrian crisis, the desaceperation in the china economy... i right now will put my money in buying souls, maybe in a few years, the price of souls rises and you will make tons of money...
Deep shit capitalism...
>>
I was only propositioned for my soul right before I was saved, so he doesn't want your soul right now because you're going to hell with him anyways.
>>
>>16987476
Oh and to clarify you can't actually sell your soul because it doesn't belong to you, what you are doing is entering into a contract for your free will and time. You become a slave, but you have to turn your back on God. So when your contract is up, they kill you at a specific age and you go to hell, but he sells you on the idea that there is no hell first.
>>
>>16987462
What's the going rate?
>>
File: Logo.jpg (26KB, 298x447px) Image search: [Google]
Logo.jpg
26KB, 298x447px
>>16987293

Just send us a form, detailing :
name, age, sex, religion, height, weight, total volume of blood, and diplomas.
Then explain why you want to sell us your soul.
Please abstain in case of reincarnation ,we don't do secondhands.

Don't use the Internet, just prepare the form the old way, on a parchment tainted with your blood.
Then you need to masturbate and an emissary will appear and take your demand.
Sadly you won't be in the presence of the Devil himself, unless your soul is of particular importance.
According to the current rate, the emissary will return a few days later and provide you with a suitable offer.

We strongly advise you to avoid any unofficial site or organization.

With best regards.

Satan's customer service.
Request handled by Mephistopheles, 9th Circle district.
>>
I think souls will only depreciate in the near future. If I were you I wouldn't sell your soul, but go short on souls.
>>
Cast a circle. Meditate. Summon said deity. Mention in your words that you want to sell soul. Repeat 6 times. Return from meditation. Lift circle. Nothing in your life will change except for the fact that you sold your soul to the best ever troll
>>
>>16987293
if you provide your name, age, dob, credit card number, bank details and pin number i could do stuff for you in return might give you the info you seek. cheers
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.