[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination general (no edition)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 47

File: 643.jpg (746KB, 1600x1068px) Image search: [Google]
643.jpg
746KB, 1600x1068px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: Always respect your readers and your fellow querents
>Readers: Always respect your querents and your fellow readers

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous thread:
>>16983616
>>
Hnnnng
>>
>>16986958
If you're still doing readings, may I have one?

I'm mostly wondering if my cat is going to be okay. I brought him back home in the wee hours of the morning, he recently had some sort of urinary tract surgery.
>>
>>16987019
I will start with a general job life reading

>The Tower Reversed
>The Fool
>The Empress
>Seven of Wands

Wow, a really powerful reading. Lots of Major Arcanas.

You currently are facing an ongoing struggle in your job life, or life in general really. You are at just one step the brink of a crisis.

And the hard part is that it is extremity hard for you to be open minded about new posibilitys, new beginings. you simply are not in a position to trust the world around you.

Fear not though, you do have opportunity around you, and if you feel you dont, well you can indeed create them.

Also, Your mother or a mother figure might be relevant to the situation. Perhaps look from advice from her?

The likely outcome shows you standing on top but still struggling to maintain there. Whatever the things are ''attacking'' you, you dont have control over them though.

Part 1/2

In part two ill give some advice and if you will get the job. give me 5 minutes.
>>
>>16987101
Thank you for your reading! I will try to keep myself in balance. It does give me hope to keep pushing thank you
>>
>>16987135
Well ok then.
>>
>>16987029
Aries, 22, green, 19, etc.

General future please, because right now it all seems pretty bleak to me.
>>
>>16987029
Hi sorrow :)
>>
>>16987129
Holiday just left, any readers willing to take an air-query here?
>>
>>16987029
Hey div, can I ask a general question?

I want to try divination by smoke tonight, but I've never done anything like that before.
Any tips? Things to consider?(room is well ventilated, but I might do this outside cuz reasons)
Any books about this specific type of nancy?

Thanks, anons! :)
>>
>>16987184
Sup nigger
>>
File: swords04.jpg (85KB, 350x600px) Image search: [Google]
swords04.jpg
85KB, 350x600px
>>16987135
>>>16987019

Will you get the job you applied for?

>Four of Swords (UP)
>Most likely yes

Ok, first i have to say that my yes or no readings are a bit tricky, because although they might say yes or no, the meaning of the card is usually more important than the yes or no part.

Moving on, the card seems to point out a yes! and not only a simple yes, but something actually beneficial to the situation itself. Because it will take put your worries at ease.

That said, the card symbolism could be interpreted in various ways, for example. It could talk about the calm before the storm. However, considering your previous reading, you will most likely prevail.

Over all my advice for you is to be more diplomatic and have trust, avoid unnecessary fights but don't back down from the necessary ones.

This fights are ofcurse a metaphor, with them i mean that you should have more trust in you and the world around you.
Well that's it, for me it looks as a decent (Near?) future for you, although one you will have to work for it.

Hope it helped!
>>
>>16987227
Well, thanks. Sounds good to me.
>>
>>16987184
Hey
>>
This thread is pretty dead today. I guess that's why they call it paranormal.
>>
>>16987503
If you are up for it, could you tell me if there's anything positive coming up in my near future?
>>
>>16987503
Maybe it's time to perform some Necromancy
>>
Hey NewHelp! I got a job-related query :^)
Did anyone notice that I almost never mop the linoleum floor yet?
>>
>>16987503
>>16987518

goddammit carlos, not again
>>
>>16987518
paging cheswick
>>
>>16987518
My sides ;D

>>16987512

>Judgment

Interesting card. The end of an era.

Change is coming to your life, so its a good time to review what has come before.

Where did you succeed? where did you fail? What lessons have you learn? Its time for meditation and maturing.

Also it is recommended to pay attention to you big ideas/ dreams. They might not be as impossible as you think!

A friend might also be relevant to the situation.

Hope it helped anon!
>>
>>16987544
Gives me something to look forward to. Thank you so much!
>>
>>16987544
Hey buddy, this is me >>16987175
Can you help me out?
>>
>>16987521

Ah, i used to watch Scrubs, fun show. Great reference by the way :^)
>>
>>16987558
Great show indeed. B-but my query was an actual query...
>>
File: 7s7.jpg (37KB, 324x500px) Image search: [Google]
7s7.jpg
37KB, 324x500px
I will provide 4-5 readings.

It'd be nice if I could receive a reading if anyone could please help me. If not, that's fine. I will provide the readings regardless.

>Sun, moon, ascendant sign
>Gender, age
>Favorite Pokemon

If you don't have a favorite Pokemon, don't bother. (just kidding) (maybe)
>>
>>16987564

Ok
>Page of Pentacles
>Yes

Yes, someone did. Someone probably young.

I am guessing a young female, probably dark hair. And she might be related to your job/family.

I can be a male too, but my money is on woman.
>>
>>16987567
What sort of reading do you need? Depending on the query, I might be able to do it in about an hour.
>>
>>16987567
I could hep you out bro.

Also
>Sun: Cancer
>Moon: Pisces
>Male
>25
>Nido King, Heracross and Yolteon, in that order.

Will i find the deck i am loking for?
>>
>>16987567
Hi! Sorry, not a reader, but I'd like a reading myself.
Cancer sun, Scorpio moon, Cancer ascendant.
Female, 25.
Dragonite.

If you do spirit reading, try getting a word from my spirit guide, would you? Otherwise, a general will do! Thanks.
>>
>>16987567
Aries, libra, capricorn
Female 21
Mew
>>
File: 250px-039Jigglypuff.png (49KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-039Jigglypuff.png
49KB, 250x250px
>>16987567
Sun: Aries
Moon: Taurus
Asc: Libra
Fem, 30
Pic related :D
>>
File: giphy.gif (499KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
499KB, 500x350px
>>16987574
>Young female
Like, a young woman or a child? But kek, thanks.
>>
>>16987576
>>16987581
If either of you could give me a love reading, that'd be great. My helpless romantic side of me is aching. The only female I have contact with doesn't seem to be interested in me more than as a coworker, and so right now it's looking into the great unknown, and I wish I could find the strength to look out without experiencing overwhelming dread. A part of me truly believes that something will come soon, though, but I don't know what I can do to make it happen, and I'm especially cautious out of my Cancerian nature and because I'm now reclaiming the self esteem and lust for life I lost long ago. I want to give someone a chance again, but I don't want it to send me back to that dark place. Thanks for listening to my over privileged middle class white male problems.

Anyway, your reading is coming.
>>
File: 7578.jpg (381KB, 1280x1029px) Image search: [Google]
7578.jpg
381KB, 1280x1029px
I'll do some readings for anyone that is around.

All I'll require is your name, gender, sign, a short story or bio about yourself and your question.
>>
>>16987590
Young woman (Almost teen) probably... Tarot isnt that great to describe people.
>>
>>16987598
I forgot to mention to please use real names, no nick names or fake names. I find my readings are more accurate with real information.
>>
>>16987567
>Virgo, Sag, Aries
>female, 26
>rapidash
>>
>>16987556
>>16987556

>Queen of Cups Reversed
>Nine of Pentacles
>Six of Cups
>The Tower Reversed

Your emotions are a mess right now. You are too attached to other people, but deep down crave for some form of independence, to just relax and enjoy... that will be hard for now.

The advice here could be related to two things. One is to relax a little, do things that you used to enjoy but now you are avoiding them. For example, play video games or watch a movie.

The other one is to call an old friend, hang out with them, they might help you.

None of this options is mutually exclusive ofcurse. Do both if possible.

Also, the likely outcome does not looks good, pretty much you will remain with this burden you have. So it is adviced to shake things up, stop doing things the way you are currently doing them.

If you are taking shit from someone else, it might be good to sop that.

The outcome seems bad, but ofcurse you can change it.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>16987576
>>16987567

I could try but BV is far more experienced than I am.

So I rather let him do it.
>>
>>16987631
Are you still doing readings?
>>
>>16987649

Sure, what do you want to know?
Give me Gender and Sign
>>
>>16987598
Richard
Male
Virgo
Short story that i'm at crossroad. I dont know what are strengths and weaknesses are therefore i have no idea where i can excel and where i would waste my time. I have great social anxiety and cold impression.
>>
3 aura readings, get 'em while they're hot
>>
>>16987684
Ayyy, drop me one
>>
>>16987684
uguu
>>
>>16987597
>hopeless romantic
Now you're speaking my language, lad. One question, though: do you want for me to read for you and this girl or your love life in general?

>>16987631
>been divining for less than a year
>far more experienced
Nah, not so much, but thanks for the shout-out, though.
>>
Male, Scorpio if your still doing readings.

I need to know why I can't trust her.

And to the Anon doing aura readings. I'll take one.
>>
>>16987685
I see... An inverted triangle. Not quite equilateral, and no, not quite a triangle, the sides curve... Anyway, green, the center is green, with layers of yellow and then white

It flow down, as a waterfall, into the center of my vision, then splits and flies up again, curling. Just that white, outermost layer.

You are about to make a big decision, are you not?

>>16987687
Does that mean you want a reading? I don't speak wookie. Teal?
>>
Thutmose 3 or jack white

Just a general
>>
>>16987675
Female Aries
I want to know the intentions of this guy I met few months ago, he seems interested in me but changes his behavior quickly. Sometimes acts interested other times distant. I don't know what to expect.
>>
>>16987700
Is Thutmose III your husbando?
>>
>>16987698
Yes, I want a reading, please.
>>
File: Thutmose_III_at_Karnak.jpg (469KB, 2028x1352px) Image search: [Google]
Thutmose_III_at_Karnak.jpg
469KB, 2028x1352px
>>16987700
For a second I thought I read Tut mouse.

A general about tonight please :)
>>
>>16987700
Something so hideously embarrassing happened to me yesterday, I had a brief unwanted OOBE, got it etched into my memory from the third person perspective. I'm wondering if you can see signs of it as I'm quite sure it has scarred me for life.

>>16987694
A rich deep purple, grape, not a hint of blue nor red, pure purple. And then -- red -- a wave, overwhelming. Like ants, green flits throughout.

Can't help with your query, sorry
>>
>>16987684
i'm the 3rd one
>>
>>16987698
Not that I know, but lately I've been feeling full of determination.
>>
>>16987684
Can I have one, too?
>>
>>16987706
A towering column of an icy blue. Swirling up it, navy. From the top emerges a cloud of silver, but beneath lies ... maroon rubble?
>>
>>16987712
I concentrated and this is what i saw:
You have a great need for other people to like and admire you.
You have a tendency to be critical of yourself.
You have a great deal of unused capacity which you have not turned to your advantage.
While you have some personality weaknesses, you are generally able to compensate for them.
Your sexual adjustment has presented problems for you.
Disciplined and self-controlled outside, you tend to be worrisome and insecure inside.
At times you have serious doubts as to whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing.
You prefer a certain amount of change and variety and become dissatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations.
You pride yourself as an independent thinker and do not accept others' statements without satisfactory proof.
You have found it unwise to be too frank in revealing yourself to others.
At times you are extroverted, affable, sociable, while at other times you are introverted, wary, reserved.
Some of your aspirations tend to be pretty unrealistic.
Security is one of your major goals in life.
>>
>>16987700
Read me please
>>
>>16987704
They both are jack and thutmose.

Soooo yeah somebody give them a general.
>16987708
Isn't he just the most kawaii ever!!!
>>
>>16987689
>Less than a year

Seriously? and you already know several ways of divination? And teached some other diviniers?

Maan way to crush my self-steem... guess its more easy for some than others.
>>
>>16987731
you lack is confidence, and divination is heavily dependent on confidence
>>
>>16987583
This is the time to get things moving in a positive direction. If you have goals in mind, now is the time to focus and make them happen. What might be keeping you from accomplishment now could be you not communicating or standing up for what you believe in. You might have opinions that are different than others and are afraid to express them, but do not be. Perhaps you are clinging to childish ways and need to let go of the past so you can create adult actualization in your life. The future holds contentment and success for your goals so long as you can overcome past ways.

>>16987587
Right now, things might be difficult and chaotic. Actually, they might be difficult and chaotic but you won't allow yourself to admit it. You seem to not want to admit to yourself that things should change because you could be clinging to security. Things may be working efficiently, but this routine might be your downfall. If things are not how you want them to be, admit it and take a course to change things. Ask yourself what is keeping you from taking action. Hell, it's possible you are working extremely hard and see no output for your work. It's mindless and it's going nowhere, and it's frustrating the hell out of you. Things will change and it may be uncomfortable, but change is good sometimes.

>>16987581
You in this situation: The Devil
This desire might be unhealthy for you. In fact, you might even be too addicted to this whole tarot card thing. Maybe you should attempt to do other things in your life and patiently let things work themselves out? You might be too selfish in your search, too.

This "deck": reversed King of Pentacles
Again, this whole thing might be taking over you too much. It might be controlling you. That or it could eventually control you.

What is to come: 4 of cups
Despite the negatives said before, this could be a sign that something will come your way, but you have to be willing to go out to find it.
>>
>>16987703

OK, but give me some minutes, i got some stuff to do before.

I should be done in like 15 minutes.
>>
>>16987729
I never understood what kawaii meant. So I can't say.

I've been listening to edm a little too much. So I was thinking deadmau5.. Haha
>>
>>16987689
I'd rather it be in general. I don't want to get too stuck on this one in specific. If the general reading points her way, then great. If not, then that's probably for the better.
>>
>>16987740
OK, I will be here waiting
>>
>>16987744

kawaii means something is very cute, desu uwu
>>
>>16987716
Yeah. Forgot to thank you for the reading, by the way, so thanks!
>>
>>16987715
I think I'm the column. Don't know what the cloud could mean.

But thank you!
>>
>>16987720
Is there something wrong with your arm looks red.
Weekend isn't bad for you. I think you're about to get new furniture or a appliance of some sort.
Eat some pears. And I saw you eating some sorta Dorito or something.
You should play runescape today just for the topkek.
>>
>>16987752
Huh. I learn something new every day.
>>
>>16987713
Upright lines, like prison cell, or barcode. Opal shining through from behind the bars of black/green/blue

I like opal people
>>
>>16987744
Didnt deadmouse quit or something...
I thought he quit music altogether.

YEAH super cute! Pharaoh chad. I really like tutenkhamen too because he reminds me of fat kaz
>>
>>16987756
My cat scratched my arm two days ago.
You're right I'm spending the weekend alone :D
Is it a new computer? The old one is broken.
I had popcorn today but there are some snack I'm thinking about eating.
I'll take a look at it, never played before.
Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>16987764
Not quite sure how his career ended honestly, but I still love his music.

I need to freshen up on Egyptian history. My western civ course only lightly touched upon it before we skimmed over Greece and Rome.
>>
>>16987737
Thanks Poliwag!

>>16987736

Oh men you dont know how truth that is.

Some times i can know how accurate my reading has been, like an extreme feeling you get, similar to adrenaline but different.

When this happens i have a lot of confidence of the reading itself and i can even ''see'' really specific details like if the querent is moving away or having an upcoming travel, if the querent have a baby or is about to have it, stuff like that.

When i dont get this feeling well, i just feel like i am rambling words, and not really understanding what i am saying or reading...

Anyways, you give me something to think about. Thanks.
>>
>>16987770
Protip pyramids used to store grain
>>
>>16987771
Scrying and auras are PURE "that feeling"

All divination should be, really

If you don't get it you should tell the querent you can't read for them

Without the confirmation/success you really are just rambling in a forgiving medium
>>
>>16987773
Source? Would like to check that out. :)
>>
>>16987773
Thats what the illuminati wants you to believe.
They were magic resonance chambers and had electricity and hot water... even after the annaki gold rush stopped.
>>
>>16987767
Yeah get your arm checked out.
I got bit by my cat and was 2hours from having my arm amputated.....
Looks infected.
>>
>>16987703

>Nine of Cups
>Ace of Pentacles
>Queen of Cups

He is interested alright. But he is somewhat aware of that, so that might make him a bit cocky i think.

I cant clearly understand his behavior, but is clear to me that he is indeed interested.

I also see you walking away, but for me there is no need for it. That is a mistake.

Go for it girl, i have a strong feeling this could be the beginning of a new chapter in your life.

One more card for advice

>Knight of pentacles

Yeah definitely go for it, don't rush though, but do your part.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>16987805
Aka literal cat scratch fever :/
>>
>>16987816
Yeah on iv for two weeks.
Painful as fuck since the needle infiltrated.
Still have phantom pain of the needle.
>>
>>16987589
It seems there is something you are avoiding right now. You need to start thinking in the long term and you need more solid plans. A part of you might want to leave and want release, but right now you should be focused on becoming a more goal orientated person. The future shows the success of those goals, so you need to start planning. You need to take more responsibility for yourself and focus on self actualization. Success is in your future. All you have to do is make it happen.

>>16987605
Some recent failures or lack of successes could be causing you to avoid conflict by avoidance or by easily giving in. Whatever has happened, it is time to move on. Do not dwell on the past, and if you might lack self confidence to a lack of success, take heart. You have a lot to be confident about, after all. Do not be too hard on yourself and do not assume what others think of you. Perhaps others compliment you more often than you think, but you choose to dwell on failures and it is making you defensive. The future will bring you back to the acceptance you want so long as you learn to not let failures weigh and keep you from trusting others.
>>
>>16987805
Oh thanks, I'm so used with his scratches I just clean up, though this time was itchy. Little fella was too rough during playtime.
>>
>>16987833
Thank you Poliwag :D
>>
>>16987836
Gotta picture of him he sounds cute.
>>
>>16987830
Have you tried massaging the area with an iron magnet?
>>
>>16987597
>>16987745
My Cancer friend, I see that, in your love life, you now contend with the hope of a prospect of something new, but your soft nature and how you've given freely your feelings hasn't quite worked out for you. Well, you told me something to the effect of changing yourself as of late, and I think that's reflected in these cards in a way: The King of Cups did fail to sup with a lass long ago, but I'm shown by the Ace of Pentacles that you wish to push past that, though.

Now, the bottom position shows me of your perdition in pursuing a lass who will likely break your poor Cancer ass, mate. Please don't tell me you're going after a fire sign...well, even if it's just passion and love on your mind, it seems that you've been a bit intemperate with your approach at times.

But, friend, I think I suspect that to change for you soon! It's not just the external tides of fate, but also something changes in you.

(1/2)
>>
>>16987813
Thanks a lot NewHelp
I was insecure and thinking of walking away because he's very flirty towards other women. I was thinking I might be just one of his games.
>>
>>16987598
>Tyler
>Male
>Gemini

Sometimes when I play counter-strike global offensive, I get inhumane head shot flicks.

Am I on the right path to where i want to go?
>>
>>16987847
Feeling a bit shy? You seem a bit rekt over the fact that you don't seem to be the guy girls often like, and those around you seem to headstrong and wilful to find you their type. Bitches, man, what can I say? Empresses rarely go for the meek any day.

The cards advise that you turn your eyes a bit more towards an intellectual approach, herein represented by the Queen of Swords. Now, I took this to be something inside, or else some sort of state of mind, but it /could/ be a lass less firey to find. Perhaps you should stop chasing the heartbreakers, lad; those are the sorts who'll just drive you mad.

Now, the outcome shown by these cards is somewhat interesting to this bard. Either it means you shall persist for a while with your heart in shards, or otherwise that you'll finally learn by the ways in which you've been scarred. By this last part I mean you'll examine what's truly important in terms of your love life, and your slightly sharper mind will know what to leave behind.

For your sake, my friend, I hope you get the better end. I hope I've read true, and have in some way helped you.
>>
>>16987844
Yeah and copper nothing helps... im just glad I still have my hand since I lose it every single reincarnation.
Thanks tho

HAPPY thanksgiving
>>16987849
No mgs v ever ?
>>
>>16987680
Do you have a question or are you asking for a general reading?

>>16987849
>The Tower, 8 of Pentacles, 4 of Swords

You seem to be making steady progress right now. You're work will reward you and you'll be able to rest easy if you feel you need to make a change in your path.

>>16987598
If anyone is interested I would like to experiment something new. Along with your reading I will shuffle my playlist, and describe how you may be feeling or any other information regarding the reading with my interpretation of the song I get.
>>
>>16987567
Taurus sun
Capricorn moon
Leo ascending
Male, 18
>>
>>16987777

I dont scry though and Tarot is similar but not the same.

Dont get me wrong, most of the time i am decently accurate, in fact i believe that my cards never lie.

That said i understand what you are saying, and believe me it has crossed my mind. BUT it is the thing is, you never really know if you are going to get the feeling or not until you are actually doing the reading.

Again thanks for the advice, i know it is well meant.
>>
>>16987762
Oh, thank you! Do you use the general meaning or do you have a different meaning for opal?
>>
File: 20151114_161759.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20151114_161759.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>16987842
Took this last Sunday, my chubby ball of fur and naughtiness
>>
>>16987869
And charizard btw
>>
>>16987861
General one
>>
>>16987753
In fact, I wasn't the first Anon.
My one and only post (>>16987716) is an illustration of the Forer/Barnum effect. (see wikipedia)
>>
>>16987873

that's a fine lookin' kitty right there
>>
Anyone want a love reading? I'll be doing a few but only love readings.
>>
>>16987888

well i have to ask for a love reading with trips like those
>>
Any anon reading at this time?
>>
>>16987888
I do
21 f
>>
>>16987888
>7888

What do you need?
>>
>>16987888
Oh also in order for it to work I'll need:
>A picture of your right foot
>>
>>16987882
Thank you, he's been a great companion for almost 15 years
>>
>>16987847
>>16987851
This is an extremely interesting reading because all cards seem to make sense. Actually that opposition card is really important to me because I have taken up a lot lately and can't seem to find a way to balance it out. Also I think the empress is referring to nature in general because I work on a farm and have been finding a commune with nature. It's recently been something to fall back on.

>please don't tell me you're going after a fire sign
>Perhaps you should stop chasing the heartbreakers, lad; those are the sorts who'll just drive you mad.
Well, shit. That's exactly the situation. This helps the uncertainty a lot. I think I can forget it now.

This does give me more desire to go back to school and get back into academia.
>>
>>16987873
Gorgeous kitty
>>16987869
Awful mix zodiac wise.
Good luck with that anon
>>
>>16987598

Hey pal i would like a reading as well if you are still doing them.

>Andres
>Cancer
>Male

I suppose the short story should be relevant to the query aye?

Lately i have been having mixed feelings about my divinatory skills... some times i feel good, others not so much. I keep reading books (not as much as i should tough) to gain insight and more knowledge but well, i still feel stuck.

My question is, what should i really do to improve? i have a feeling that although books will help, the answer is somewhere else.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>16987851
Would you be up for another one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFrNsSnk8GM
Straight girl requesting how2hubby (last time I asked how2bf, if you remember...)
>>
>>16987859
I beat it, game was good, too bad it was incomplete
>>
>>16987900
Topkek do feet have murder lines to?
Haven't read feet yet
>>
>>16987598
David
Male
Sagitarrius
I'm studying computer science at uni very far from my home and I have social anxiety, I don't know many people and it's quite tough because I feel lonley. Will I ever get rid of my anxiety?
>>
>>16987898

You're going to hook up with a guy who has a lot of money but is also abusive.
Because of this you will essentially become dead on the inside for a while.
The only reason you would allow somerthing like this is because you're too
afraid of being alone to actually take a chance of being happy in solitude
and instead will suffer on purpose. Also you're probably into abuse.
>>
>>16987921
How do I into the traitors caravan? I have quiet... and d walker.
>>
>>16987880
>Forer/Barnum effect.
gtfo

>>16987872
To me, it means very magically powerful, inherently spiritual, but I have been surprised in the past by strong rational minds appearing the same

>>16987861
Shuffle me a song of healing?

>>16987870
Sorry if I offended you
>>
>>16987888
I want a love reading too if it's not late
>>
>>16987939
May I have one too?
Cancer 27 F
>>
>>16987899
Straight male 21
>>
>>16987916
Thanks, I'm keeping it together
What's the worst about it?
>>
>>16987888
yes, i'd like one
male 23
>>
>>16987916
Thank you, I am going to check my arm arm now, see you around
>>
>>16987939

please give me one too mr or miss pringle

25/f/pisces etc etc
>>
>>16987917
>I keep reading books (not as much as i should tough) to gain insight and more knowledge but well, i still feel stuck.
Not that anon, but I think I can help you with your insight.

Generally reading texts amount to very little if you digest the info poorly.
It's like eating a lot of dairy, you'll get sick of it eventually, worse is when you get sick by consuming dairy.
I'd suggest you find some knowledge from different sources. I like to look at trees for inspiration on how to grow. The leaves fan out, trying to absorb more rays of sunlight. The branches help by reaching all the way out. But all of these are useless if the trunk isn't thick enough, and of the roots aren't snuggled in the ground then all of it is at risk of being torn out.
How would this apply to myself? This is a good question anyone should ask, because we'll project things we aren't conscious of, and get to examine it for a good while before it all escapes.
And I think that by trying to find the relationship between ourselves and the world around us we become more aware or trained to find relationships in the world around us, not just in comparison to ourselves, but in comparison to everything else.

I seem to be ranting, but if you want to become proficient in your readings, it might be time to deviate a little. Invite a little chaos into your life in the form of abstract learning. Don't stop using your cards, even if it doesn't seem all that appealing to you. Might be a sign that today isn't a good day for it, and that itself is as good of a divination as any.

Don't feel downed if you can't muster the accuracy. Chances are you yourself are a bit bogged down by one thing or another.

Does this help a bit?
>>
File: WP-JackWhite.jpg (28KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
WP-JackWhite.jpg
28KB, 620x400px
>>16987953
See you space cowboy.
>>
>>16987957
Go to a jazz bar or poetry session. You'll find him but he's a artist though
>>
>>16987968

kek, there are no jazz bars or poetry sessions around here. i live in the south
>>
>>16987942
You did not, i did not wanted to give that impression.

Again thanks, and might i ask, are you diviner yourself? not looking for a read, just curious.

>>16987960

Yes i think it does. Thanks.
>>
>>16987976
Then move up north or go into business yourself.
I think you would be a cute bartender. Or enjoy short affairs
>>
File: 1408889988750.jpg (777KB, 1550x1061px) Image search: [Google]
1408889988750.jpg
777KB, 1550x1061px
To whomever is up for the challenge, this is a big query. My main query is that i NEED guidance in a big way right now. I'm tired of getting distracted with maybes and i need to know what i should do to put me where i need to be and stop getting so depressed... Second, there is a girl in my life (well kinda) whom i love very much. Is there anyway to know if she loves me and if there is any hope of us working out? If possible, this could maybe tied into a love reading? Please and thank you all!

I am a male, 5'10, dark brown hair, brown eyes and will soon be 23!
>>
>>16987988

i would be a horrible bartender, and affairs aren't my thing lol
>>
>>16987939
21 f here
This is actually probably accurate and I am into abuse.
>>
>>16987940
develop balloon, sniper, and just gitgud (go stealth). Distract guards if you have to
>>
File: fossa.jpg (23KB, 600x423px) Image search: [Google]
fossa.jpg
23KB, 600x423px
>>16987987
Yeah
>>
>>16988011
Oh Hi Eve!, would never have guessed it was you hehe.
>>
>>16987943
You're unhappy, however strong enough to overcome the unhappiness and at least pretend it isnt there.
This will play a key role in your love life, and will help you to attract someone who is a shifty eyed
nervous liar. It seems that bad times frend ahead with this one, as it will likely be an unhealthy
romance filled with arguments and deceit. You may even end up deceiving yourself about the lack of
faithfulness from the other, or vice versa.
One way to avoid this is by: Becoming an honourable lazy jerk.
Also you're shallow and only attracted to bitches with beauty that's only skin deep. this is
usually the outcome of such mentalities.

>>16987945
You've recently been through a lot due to the fact that you have a lot of shame and no apparent
self control. BUT excellent news, things are going to get better. You're going to meet someone who
has a lot of love to offer and possibly a good deal of money. There's a chance that he will be dying
or at least in relatively poor health so you may even inherit his fortune. The flip side to this is that
your own personal goals will languish.

>>16987948
You're love life will be a bit unstable at times because you worry too much at times, but through persistence
and patience you'll find that you're just being paranoid. So chu know exercise that virtue of patience and
make money. (Or at least have money spent on you because you're a chick) Also try to have the will power
to not give into juvenile urges like binge drinking. Alcoholism's bad. Also try having a lot of sex sometimes.
Preferabbly meaningful sex, but watch out for gold diggers.
sorry. there's a lot going on here. I g2g. sorry it took so long
>>
>>16987987
>>16988022

Agh droping damn trips again
>>
>>16987877
>Song: Shampain
>Interpretation: Wanting the high life or engaging in the life of luxury but not being happy on the inside

>The Devil, The Fool, 5 of Wands

You're very deep in your pleasures and looking for something different. As of now you'll enter a time of change for something you've always longed. You may go through some struggle in the new opportunities, that will only be if you go back to the pleasures that brought you down.

>>16987917
>>16987917
>Song: Limelight
Interpretation: Living in the spotlight or having fame though it is unwanted, being uncomfortable with attention.

>Page of Swords, King of Wands, Ace of Coins

Reading is perfectly fine, but perhaps you can experiment more with divination and study more. Simply you can just keep practicing and hone your skills, find other interesting ways to read to people. There's nothing exactly specific you should be working on or do to improve. Eventually your skills will become better.

>>16987931
>Song: B.Y.O.B.
Interpretation: Anti-war, wanting peace

>The Sun, The Star, Strength

In time you will become stronger, you're anxiety will not hold you back forever. Whenever it seems so remember you are a courageous person and you will make it out alive.

>>16987942
>Song: Spit on a Stranger
>Interpretation: Loss of a lover or friend, time of grief, loneliness

>7 of Pentacles, 4 of Wands, 9 of Swords

Everything will be alright for now. You may need more time to heal, but things will turn out fine and you'll be able to rest well and heal.
>>
>>16988035
Could you give my query a shot? My name is Trevor.>>16987991
>>
>>16988033
>Also you're shallow and only attracted to bitches with beauty that's only skin deep

Thanks for the reading, most seems accurate with, my last relationship except the last part, my boyfriends were far from handsome and lately I tend to attract more the "almost divorced" types and I'm running away from any of them.
>>
>>16988057
*running away from ALL of them
>>
>>16987942
> To me, it means very magically powerful, inherently spiritual, but I have been surprised in the past by strong rational minds appearing the same
I see. I'm not really sure about the magical part, but I've started to meditate a few months ago so I think that's helping me with the spiritual aspect. As for the rational mind, I think I used to be very rational but recently my emotional side has taken over.
Thanks again
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 750x562px
Could anyone please give me a general reading? I would appreciate so much.
>>
>>16987991
>Song: Rhiannon
>Interpretation: Loving someone that you cannot have, running away from love

>Page of Swords, Ace of Coins, Page of Cups

I think you should try to focus on your problems more and try to not run away from them. You know where you want to be, and you will get there, but try not to let things distract you anymore.

For your love reading...

>Song: Shady Lane
Interpretation: Wanting the simple life, admiring someone

>Strength, Ace of Swords, 6 of Wands

This is a good sign, it's a great possibility that you'll have success with this lover. Winning her heart will be easy.
>>
>>16988033
Thank you for the reading...

I know alcoholism is bad*sigh*.

Will follow your advices , good luck
>>
>>16988094
Does your love reading take into consideration my past with said girl?
>>
>>16988006
What about stealth camo does that do anything? They hit the trucks ballon so it breaks....
The skulls are tew hard.
Quiet is lvl 90
Ballon can pick up other trucks .
So is it just a git gud scrub thing?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
>>16988106
Three ways to communicate with spirits and still look gangsta :

1. Alcohol
2. Tobacco
3. Fire
>>
File: enhanced-24252-1415066382-3.png (521KB, 625x351px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-24252-1415066382-3.png
521KB, 625x351px
>>16988124
>>
>>16988035

Thanks Herbert! appreciated!
>>
>>16988108
For your past with said girl, I believe the reading says anything that may have gone wrong between you two didn't completely crumble anything for your future. You still have strength and an open mind and she didn't affect you that much where you'd feel like you need to exile yourself. So the past didn't affect much of the future, which looks fine.
>>
>>16987731
I should note that I've had a tendency of dating card readers, and I reverse-engineered divination from the most gifted diviner I've dated.
>Lo que no se hereda, se mama

Keep at it; you're making better progress than I did at first, and I did try to read runes for several years before ever being able to make sense of them, so there's that.

>>16987861
>tfw I can't take part in your experiment because you need a real name

>>16987911
Interesting, quite interesting. Well, I can't exactly blame you for falling for a heartbreaker; I've done the same, and with more than one dame. And, going back to school might be a good idea, indeed; think if that as separate from love; different concern entirely.

>>16987920
Not right now, sorry

>>16988011
hereforever.jpg
>>
>>16988138
Sorry if im bothering you but no one has been available for me to really discuss this with... She is currently out of country so we wont be seeing each other anyways till January. Till then, should i try and rekindle or is it just a lost cause now as she continues to grow?
>>
File: fx.gif (508KB, 500x264px) Image search: [Google]
fx.gif
508KB, 500x264px
Alright i am doing three readings. anyone interested ill need.
>Gender
>Sign
>Question
>A word that describes how you feel right now
>If a third person is involved (like a loved one) give them a nickname

Hope i can help.
>>
>>16988150
If you're uncomfortable giving a real name it can be fake, I'm just saying my readings have better results if it's real info. I've done anons with little to no information away.
>>
File: 1446849781739-b.jpg (70KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1446849781739-b.jpg
70KB, 640x640px
>>16988168
How are you doing?
>>
>>16988168
Male
Pisces
How do people percieve me
>>
>>16988168
Male
Taurus sun, cap moon, Leo rising
Will I ever manage to be in a solid relationship with another person?
Okay
>>
File: Bloodborne-Old-Hunters-Trailer-2.png (942KB, 1264x707px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne-Old-Hunters-Trailer-2.png
942KB, 1264x707px
>>16988168
Male
Libra
What will happen to my teeth?
Bloody
Laurence
>>
>>16988183

is this ameya again?
>>
>>16988168

>9 of Swords, 8 of Wands, 4 of Wands

It won't hurt to take action on this. She's definitely not a loss cause. The future only shows positive outcomes.
>>
>>16988197
Sorry, this was meant for >>16988165
>>
>>16988182
Ayyyy look who showed up!

Fine i guess... a bit moody though. How are you?
>>
>>16988190

it can always get better, bro
>>
>>16988205
so no, then.
>>
>>16988197
Should i put all (or at least most) of my eggs into this basket?
>>
File: 1446741263522-x.png (62KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1446741263522-x.png
62KB, 250x250px
>>16988203
Doing ight. Been having a good time recently with fallout 4 and the Bae so I've not come here as often.
>>
>>16988213
You didn't even say it right lmao
Smh desu senpai
>>
>>16988219
>2 of cups

Yes
>>
>>16988221
Is fallout good? Does it have a story?
Is it hard like mgs v?
>>
>>16988228
Add one more to the list of people not thinking for themself
>>
>>16988229
Ok, last question and I'm done! Again, thak you for this, ive been really needing some guidance. The question is: when should i try and talk to her (Sarah since names help)?
>>
File: 1447029398191-x.jpg (42KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1447029398191-x.jpg
42KB, 800x800px
>>16988232
The story is not good desu. The game play is good however. The map is small but the looks of it all is nice, the environment can be used tactically for once and it has decent difficulty.
>>
>>16988190
Of course it gets better, it always does. And it may get worse again after that - but that's how life is, anon. It's a rollercoaster of regrets, beautiful moments, failures. You just have to deal with all the horrible things to see the good. If everything in life went well, you would have no idea it actually did, would you? And, just a side note seeing that picture; you're going to die eventually no matter what, so don't rush it.
>>
>>16988183

>Ace of Pentacles
>King of Cups Reversed

People look at you as a really centered person, someone intuitive. and generous.

That said, they also see that you need to mature a little more in real life stuff. They see potential, but they also see that you are unfocused or too distracted..

Try to fix that.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>16988234
Kek. The retard who couldn't say it right is talking shit. If you could have thought for yourself you would have gotten it right, but naw.
>>
>>16988239
>The Empress, Queen of Coins, 2 of Wands

Yes.
>>
>>16988185

>Two of Cups
>Yes

Not much to say here, you will indeed. No doubt about it.
>>
>>16988265
Ok?

Keep asking the diviners questions if you don't actually trust yourself.
>>
>>16988270
I asked when, not if, i should contact her haha. I have a feeling she still thinks of me as i just sent her my, and her, favorite hoodie as a birthday gift.
>>
>>16988188
>The moon reversed

Go to a dentist.
>>
>>16988277
>want to see if someone can predict your future/give you advice for fun
>LOL THINK FOR YOURSELF
>>
>>16987598
>James, Male, Gemini
>my story - I like making worlds, I've found my means, and I'm working towards the ends.

I've lost my bag of games during a period of attention apathy, I've searched everywhere I can think of but every lead turns to a dead end, this situation has been maddening and infuriating.

will I be able to find my bag of games, or would I be better off starting my collection over?
>>
>>16988272
Thank you.
>>
>>16988221
>FO

The envy T___T

I am going to try to buy a new graphic card this thanks givings, just to play the game >:(

Either that or a ps4, but i rather buy the card though.

What do you recommend? is a ps4 really worht it?
>>
>>16988279
Oh, sorry bro. I'm not good with specific questions like this but I'll give it a go.

>10 of Cups

I'll say in a few days, maybe 10. Either way talking to her wont hurt. Good luck.
>>
>>16988277
>asking someone things is not trusting yourself
Oh so I guess we should stop all forms of dialogue and group research. People don't come here for leaders and to follow what people say, they come here for a reading they may use to reflect on their situation. Divination is used purely for reflection. Maybe you should try and think or do some research?
>>
>>16988288
>2 of Swords, 9 of Pentacles, King of Cups

I think you'll find your games, if not you may have to invest in a collection again, but you'll either be successful in your search or building your collection again. Just keep calm.
>>
>>16988305
No one ever said they need them. Quit being such a bitch that does nothing more than assume little of others.
>>16988308
Nigger, asking someone to do a thing doesn't mean you are going to follow their response. Why don't you go and take a shit on everyone who's trying to have fun with videogames like feminists rather than shitting up this place?
>>
File: wheel_of_fortune.jpg (171KB, 200x360px) Image search: [Google]
wheel_of_fortune.jpg
171KB, 200x360px
>>16988190

My Cancer nigga, i dont need to do a reading for this.

Your query reminds me to the Wheel of Fortune (pic related)

Sometimes we are in the bottom and other in the top. The wheel never stop spining anon.

In fact i might read that card for you.

The wheel of fortune remind us that we need to take action, remember that we do not have control over what life puts us on front BUT we do have control over how we can react to it.

My advice is to do things you like. Buy an ice cream you like, watch a move, play some games, hang out with some friends.

If you feel with no luck, then things most likely will change, but you have to do your part.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>16988319
Why you mad?

Just a simple message.

Once a querent sees the reading, they change the series of events that would have naturally happened regarding their situation.

The reading is an ulterior motive.

The reader gives them an inauspicious thought, and the querent acts upon their own desire to know the future or have someone elses perception on their situation via psychic means.
>>
>>16988328
Once again you assume little of others like an ass and project because you have no argument. More people can think independently than you think.
Why don't you just act honest for a second and tell everyone here that you think they are retarded and incapable of thinking outside of others advice? Your message is nothing more than an insult to the integrity of a fair amount of people.
>>
>>16988311
should I talk to her? Initials- SA
Is she romantically interested? What are her thoughts about me
>>
>>16988348
More or less.

Just saying use your mind before you use a website and trust some "psychic" on the internet.

And keep on handing out readings to make youself feel better when you could just give out regular advice without using a form of black magic
>>
>>16988352
Like this kid

"What does she think about me

Ask her, or someone else

Grow a pair of nuts and solve your own problems

Thats all you guys need to do.
>>
File: Homer tip.jpg (7KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
Homer tip.jpg
7KB, 290x174px
>>16988357

What exactly are you doing here anon?
>>
>>16987598
Oscar
Male
Gemini
I once improvised a roller coaster for a school project once the one we where doing failed, the teacher did not liked it.But i did not cared, i think (i know) she is stupid.
>>
>>16988363
It is funny you call yourselves readers and choose not to read what is in front of you
>>
File: -9andstable.gif (174KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
-9andstable.gif
174KB, 160x160px
>>16987684
Me too if you can
>>
>>16988357
>implying I'm a reader and dodging the question cause you have nothing
Kek
You insulted querents, why would a reader be inulted? Also, maybe you should go tell that to children since teenagers and adults would already know that. Seems you don't have much experience with anyone older than 2.
>>
>>16988365
But I am reading what is in front of me... my computer screen.
>>
>>16988360
I thought it was a bad idea to trust the opinions of those on the Internet or to change your mind due to their inputs? Very hypocritical of you.
>>
>>16988352
>The Magician, The Chariot, 10 of Pentacles

May take some traveling but it will not hurt to, go for it.
>>
File: totmes2_1.jpg (27KB, 750x610px) Image search: [Google]
totmes2_1.jpg
27KB, 750x610px
>>16987700
With a little imagination you can say he was sexy
general read
>>
>>16988360
shove your head up your comode you fedora faggot
>>
>>16988380
Meh 1/10

It is a simple message "salad"
>>
>>16988383
was this really for me? >>16988352
>>
>>16988389
Says the fedora

No offense but that post is asking a div thread for advice about a girl
>>
File: 1421983523922.gif (1MB, 339x336px) Image search: [Google]
1421983523922.gif
1MB, 339x336px
>>16988297
>PS4
PC MASTERRACE
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 159x236px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 159x236px
>>16988390
A simple message that completely goes against all your other ones
>>
>>16988385
Oh. It's you again. Shoo.
>>
>>16988385
>dodging all points, projecting and once again not getting that everyone already knows to think for themselves since that's taught to fucking children
My god, you are retarded. I'm so sorry. Go seek help.
>>
>>16988393
Sorry man, I completely ignored the rest of your question.

Regarding the tarot I think she feels the same as you. The future card shows two people, It could be the both of you together. So again it will not hurt to try and talk.
>>
>>16988405
And I forgot my trip.

My mind is all over the place, so I think I'm done doing readings tonight. Take care everyone.
>>
>>16988398
>>16988399
>>16988400
Just saying, you guys are losing out on real life by flipping cards and scrying into the future.
>>
>>16988308
Oh rly.
I'm about to go on the professional side too.
Who says everyone on here is a charlatan...
Lots on here can read. Wtf
>>
>>16988405
no worries thanks for the read
>>
>>16988411
People obviously want to be cheated... That is why they consult 4chan and believe the readers and "mages" lol, because they arent smart enough to trust what is on the inside, the Supreme Lord
>>
>>16988410
>implying this doesnt take a few minutes and then goes into the back of most peoples heads
fugging retard
>>
>>16988311
thank you, but It's gonna be hard for me to keep calm. I was hoping the answer would give me clarity but yet it feels like it spat my question right back in my face.

thank you for positive thoughts though, It's been a tough atmosphere for me lately, but I hold hope I will find my games.

>>16988363 would it be possible for you to read my question at >>16988288? if it being answered already muddles it up, I can wait until the next general.
>>
File: img-jack-white-3_12114723816.jpg (663KB, 1160x1500px) Image search: [Google]
img-jack-white-3_12114723816.jpg
663KB, 1160x1500px
>>16988411
Hello Cheswick I have a special request, can you read my mind?
>>
>>16988410
Ohhh, you are that one yugioh retard. When i said i was adversarial to others i was joking since you where acting retarded. No need to be so paranoid
>>
Think about it
>>
>>16988429
I didn't see a plan but saw you on reddit.
You have nice fucking hands op. Can you post them sweetheart
>>
File: _.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
_.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>16988488
[thinking about lolis intensifies]
>>
>>16988499
I like the higurashi loli girl. She's the cutest
>>
>>16988410
And you could say that you're losing out on real life complaining about things other people like just as easily
Its my life, I'll do what I want with it
>>
>>16988515
Just think about it
>>
>>16988512
>>16988384
How could you ignore my post cheswick
i even got his picture for you
>>
File: JACK-WHITE_IMG_0376-600x400.jpg (19KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
JACK-WHITE_IMG_0376-600x400.jpg
19KB, 600x400px
>>16988410
But if you could scry a terrorist attack were you die. You would be the first to not go and change your future.
>>
File: square-1.jpg (6KB, 254x254px) Image search: [Google]
square-1.jpg
6KB, 254x254px
>>16988533
OKAY.
Saw a your back pain can you put a pillow on it.
I really would like to see you dating someone. And flirt more.
There is a ring I see you with... I think you find it.
Wondering if you're finding money to outside.
The ghosts keep saying dad.... are you ignoring your own father op? Is he sick ? Are you about to be one?
Kay can I see you're hands now.
>>
File: For-u.jpg (361KB, 2197x1467px) Image search: [Google]
For-u.jpg
361KB, 2197x1467px
>>16988539
Yo Cheswick, how do I advance myself spiritually?
>>
File: jack-white-4.jpg (8KB, 200x225px) Image search: [Google]
jack-white-4.jpg
8KB, 200x225px
>>16988567
opening the third eye helps
Having death experiences helps
Immense trauma helps

Hope this helps
>>
>>16988577
>opening the third eye helps
>Having death experiences helps

Have you done any of these.
>>
>>16988539
I think you've got a good point there.
>>
>>16988577
Can you tell if someone's third eye is open?
>>
>>16988168
I know you have already gotten three queries, but I figured I'd through this out there.

Female
Leo
Do Snake(Male, Scorpio) and I have a chance to be together in the future?
Feeling Optimistic
>>
Is anyone doing readings?
If so I'd be interested to know how my mortality looks in the near future.
>>
File: IMG_20151119_195305468.jpg (1007KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151119_195305468.jpg
1007KB, 1836x3264px
>>16988566
>I really would like to see you dating someone.
me too
>And flirt more.
if only i knew how
>There is a ring I see you with... I think you find it.
i have not found any ring or ring related item, i found a strange chip today tough
>Wondering if you're finding money to outside.
dont understand what you meant here, i have not found money outside.
>The ghosts keep saying dad.... are you ignoring your own father op? Is he sick ? Are you about to be one?
i hate my family and i want to leave as soon as possible, he isnt sick or anything nor im about to be a father

Pic related is my right hand
>>
>>16988613

are you going to finish up the other readings? just wondering.
>>
Cause check it. I cough up blood. But I can only do love readings. Help a pringle out.
>>
>>16988582
I know how to. But I was born a medium...
I've had mabye 14 near death situations
And more the digimon have got me out of

As for third eye I assumed that its only opened through meditation and going beyond the hot kudilani feeling to the waves of vertigo.
Then the colors appear and your eyes open?
Kinda like the akasic record solid snake mission
>>
>>16988619
Well I did 4....Then I had to go do some stuff. I'll scroll back to see which ones I missed. My bad, brow.
>>
File: 1268096455249.jpg (134KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1268096455249.jpg
134KB, 480x480px
6/7/1993 (gemini)
male

started seeing this girl, not sure if I should keep pursuing her or what the consequences of that would be
>>
>>16988620
What do you do with the blood you cough up? Does it go on your hand, a tissue or your chest?
>>
>>16988635
That's cute I wish it Charlie sheen though.
Good luck anon
>>
>>16988637
It was a small streak of blood but I'm getting chest pains on inhalation and coughing. I feel it's an indication of something terminal. Though I don't feel like wasting the money on a hospital visit since I don't have insurance and also if it's terminal well... Chu know, my money would be better spent going to my family so I don't burden them with my demise.
>>
>>16988669
But you do realize that the hospital visit will be cheaper than the funeral which for cremation is ten grand minimum. Mabye you should go gurl.
>>
>>16988684
That's the price After they take out All the organs, and I do mean ALL
>>
>>16988635
The consequences are becoming a normie and then it breaks up near the two year mark.
But its worth the experience op you should definitely presue
>>
>>16988701
Please tell me more of this. This is very interesting.
>>
>>16988623
>going beyond the hot kudilani feeling to the waves of vertigo.
>Then the colors appear and your eyes open?

I'm pretty sure I'm in love with you

Okay to be fair I'm in love with everyone these days but still

Your description is.... refreshing to say the least
>>
>>16988727
Really I love being hit on. Do it more kthx.
>>
>>16988743
Ok qt

When you read, do you get that tingly feeling up near your sinuses?
>>
>>16988753
No I can't feel anything since I have chronic sinusitis
I can smell ok though.
The only time I feel is when a ghost possesses me or a demon does.
It one hell of a drug... especially the first possession.
>>
>>16988707
Male, Aquarius, 22 basically 23 in January..
There is this girl who approached me a while ago.. She invited me over to her and we could have had sex but I refused due to having a girlfriend and I hate cheaters. Now the lady is out if the country and this said girl has contacted me again. What is she to my life?
>>
>>16988769
Why would you let "them" possess you instead of learning to do it for yourself?

I'm of the opinion that most ghosts are like... like.... energy vampire tulpas made by a committee? so idk seems gross to let one IN you

Body is a temple and all that
>>
>>16988781
65wat

The body is just really a transmutation that is continually forming.
Im really more on the thought of anubis then anything else.

But then my chosen sect in divination is necromancy. I can do everything but its my favorite.
>>
>>16987951
It seems that you may have had some unmet goals in the past but with determination to meet these goals you may
find a love for your own self that will help open you up to someone else, someone who is passive and reserved
in her love interests. You may have to work for her. Or at the very least it may make her/him more open minded
to you if your goals are realized. Otherwise you may find yourself just generally bored and frustrated.
At the very least try not to be too brash or hastey in your love efforts, take it at a moderate pace, and do
your best to get over the negativity from the past(if there is any bothering you still.)

>>16987998
You're probably undergoing great emotional pains over your love life or love interests, but if you take life
one step at a time without giving up you will find that it will get better. Remember what's important to you,
and try to find dominance over your life, rather than letting it consume you.
For the time being you may want to reflect on what it is that's bothering you and try to find a way to cope
with it. It's easier to find a resolution to things from a rational gaze. Also... I get the feelin this has
something to do with money.... Try to be frugal.

>>16987957
So.... You've kicked a lot of ass in the past, but now you're sucking ass instead, you gotta work on that,
home slice. Step yo game up suckah. You know, redouble your efforts. If you're just trying to get laid with
the hottest hoe yuo ever seen bro bro bro then you certainly can achieve just getting laid. However... if you
go about it the wrong way then it will become pointless and probably make you look foolish. Also...you should
practice safe sex.
>>
>>16987210
Still around?
>>
>>16988800
>>16988618
why did you wanted to see my hands senpai?
>>
>>16988806
Sorry that took so long. I was also have a business meeting via skype about some design plans.
>>
>>16988800
I've never encountered an entity that was the echo of a dead person. Lots of things pretending, wanting to be interpreted that way, never... actually that.

But they're everywhere?
>>
>>16988684
Also...at worst, I could blow my body into a million pieces in a body of water so that a funeral won't be necessary. That will save them money.
>>
>>16988807

Not that anon, but interested in the information :)
>>
>>16988779
I would go for it I saw her being a help later on with you she's almost BETTER then your lady.
But it's your choice you have had a past live with her. I would like you together with this other girl.
>>
>>16988834
What do you mean a past life? I refused her initial advances as when we would hang out she would never really be herself and I didn't like that.
>>
>>16988816
Really are you just summoning from a board then and not of intense intention?
Mmmm are you saying reincarnation isn't real too
>>16988812
I liked your Jupiter and mercury lines.
>>
>>16988863
>I liked your Jupiter and mercury lines.
what do they mean?
>>
>>16988841
She's a past lover and a good one. You shouldn't leave her anon thats a mistake.
She actually has been around for you for at least 12 lives.
But its your choice. Become lovers again be just friends its up to you.
>>
>>16988430
Heyyy Poop! The other week you advised me against going to a party on Friday night after pulling the Devil card in regards to it. I did go. Nothing too horrid happened. I got drunk, then my ex showed up and was especially rude to me for no reason. I ended up leaving and driving home relatively tipsy. So, yeah, I probably shouldn't have gone. You know all, Poop.
>>
>>16988880
So wait...are you talking about this girl who approached me again or my current love? Because myself and this girl never dated but have chatted for quite a while.
>>
File: 1655_sexy_hitchhiker.jpg (188KB, 500x716px) Image search: [Google]
1655_sexy_hitchhiker.jpg
188KB, 500x716px
>>16988889
thank ye
>>
Is anybody available to produce a reading for me?

I feel that given the past couple weeks of working towards my goals, a reading would be helpful.

Please assess my current state and future. Vague, I know.
>>
>>16988925
They showed the heripant and king of cups.

So a older male possibly homosexual you look up to has the answer.
It's not about your life its about his.
>>
Is galaxy tarot an okay way to do tarot? I think I remember someone here say they use it, but.
>>
>>16988957
I don't understand that last part, can you provide anymore detail
>>
Can I have a reading about my future? Just a general reading plz lulz
>>
>>16988980
Any divination that actually works well for you. Is good.
If you're not feeling the tarot go to runes
your not feeling runes go to iching. Etc.
I would like to see a pyromancer on here using divination... but we can't get what we want.
>>
>>16988980
I've been using that app to learn. It seems pretty nice. A friend who uses actual cards recommended it to me as one of the best apps.
>>
>>16989056
That could be fun to learn lol.
>>
>>16989056
>I would like to see a pyromancer on here

IIRC, Sorrow is a pyromancer?
>>
>>16987888
oh yeah

pisces
male
>>
>>16988807
>>16988824

>Ask Hijinks for info
>She disappears

Works every time.
>>
Can someone do a general reading about my current self and confusion?
>>
Have a few questions if anyone can help?

Male
First name starts with A
25/07/25
Right handed

I've finanlly managed to submit work for the dream job I want, 7 examples (just realised 7 is a number that pops up for me a bit, born in July on the 25th (2+5=7), first name has seven letters) wondering if I'll ever actually get into the industry though? Worried because I have no idea what else to do...

Secondly how's me old love life look? Met a boy this year I liked a lot, shit went sour because I took a turn on meds I was prescribed. He did like me but not sure what was really going on. I want to talk to him again but not really sure if he wants to or if I ought to just leave him alone.

>the thing is before I met the lad I was daydreaming, as I often do, thinking about someone else.
>this 'thought' popped into my head:
>"He's not the one but this is the name of the person that is, D___"

It was like a premonition, it honestly cannot have been coincidence. Just wonder how far it goes...
>>
>>16989127
I made that post like 5 hours ago....but god damn it fine.

Ehhhhhhhhh... Your neurosis may be playing a key part in everything. Also she's probably ugly on the inside. But I suppose that won't stop you from being attracted to what's on the outside. But anyway she can still be caught in your grasp if you just don't be yourself. In other words don't show her hoooooow you feeeeel.
also try to achieve success in other things in the mean time. Revisit your passions that grew old, or seek something new that sparks some sort o IDK......... passion. Also, you're handsome.
>>
>>16989245
gemini male
you know if you want to do another one
>>
>>16988980
I use it regularly; I actually used it for this read:
>>16987847

>>16989056
>pyromancy
I've done it a couple of times, but I prefer to have a really big fire to examine. I had an opportunity recently and told nobody. I later anon-queried a good scryer on the same question, who saw the /exact/ same scene. I would call that particular attempt a pretty good success.

>>16989145
>>16988824
>capnomancy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capnomancy
When you look at the smoke, play with it a bit with your hands, using your intuition: you'll do better if you're in a light trance and sort of let your hands move on their own.

When you look at the smoke, look for shapes, sort of how you would look at clouds, and use that shape sort of how like you would use tasseomancy or scrying. That's my method, but there are some traditions as far as interpreting the width, length, etc of the smoke. Play around with it a bit and experiment. For best results, burn something that is somewhat relevant to your query.
>>
Scorpio
Male

Would things get better if I stay here or should I move?
>>
>>16989255
Alright this is the last one.
give me a moment.
>>
>>16988807
Always lurking.
>>
File: image.jpg (135KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135KB, 300x300px
>>16988824
>>16989145
I figured - since it was, like, 9 hours ago.

>>16987210
Capnomancy
>divination by smoke

When I'm performing capnomancy, I do it in the dark. A dark room and really low lighting. I only want it bright enough to see the wisps coming from my incense.
>What incense do I use?
>I have a TON of nag champa

Since divining from a singular stream of smoke is not ideal, I break the stream with my fingers and hands. I literally play with the wisps in the dark. It can be very sensual, rhythmic, and ritualistic.

I then make note of what shapes, images, and non-verbal messages I see in the smoke and divine from there.

>tips
Have... Fun, I guess?
>Things to consider?
A well ventilated room is obvious. Always be careful when "playing with" smoke, fire, and combustible things...
>Any books
There are multiple ways to divine via smoke. My way is not THE way. Some divined simply by color of smoke (dark vs. light). Some simply by breaks in the streams. I am a little more... Intimate with my method.

Having said this, I'm not aware of any books that specifically cover capnomancy. Not off the top of my head.
>>
>>16989255
So stay calm, probably abstain from drugs, if you work out and are active it seems that this will be beneficial for you in this case. Love looks good for you. It certainly seems that something good is either present already, or in your near future. Try to stick to your passions.
if that means building yourself up physically, as well as educating yourself, then it seems that those things will help you out. It may be a while before a girl (or guy(whatever)) comes along but jerking off never hurt anyone. But it seems that laziness, or allowing yourself to languish, would be detrimental.
>>
>>16989262
Are you doing readings friend?
>>
>>16989262
Hmm.. I only have incense powder I've collected for a while, and some cedar. I'm sure the relevance isn't there when it comes to most queries.

However I'm interested in the specifics of the interpretation. Length, width, direction, behaviour/pattern of the smoke, etc. Is there any readings about those specifically besides the mesopotamian sources?

Also, what's the quickest way to get into trance? I've never been good at it. Anything can snap out my focus.
>>
>>16989305
Damn
i have never been with anyone, u just feel very desillusioned.
why do you say that love looks good if you dont see me with anyone in the near future?
>>
>>16989262
>>16989303

Thanks for the info guys.
>>
>>16989315
Oh IDK it just seemed like a lot of possible positive outcomes. I think if anything what you should do is probably work out or edify yourself. It doesnt matter that you havent been with anyone yet.
What I gathered is that you could potentially start working out a lot, and maybe educating yourself which will help a shit ton probably with your confidence, or you could get into drugs or something and not mature emotionally and mentally(whic would be bad). That's just what I got out of it. Either way it seems that you've got a lot of strength inside yourself so to speak. You're certainly not hopeless.
>>
>>16989303
>I literally play with the wisps in the dark. It can be very sensual, rhythmic, and ritualistic.
Damn that sounds rather intimate anon.

>A well ventilated room is obvious.
Yeah, but ideally you wouldn't want the wind to influence the smoke, and I'm confined to a small room for this, so I wondered if it was possible to do the whole thing outside, in some windless woods or another place.

Thanks for these answers, hijinks. I'll play around with it for self divining, and if I feel comfortable I'll come back here to try it out.
>>
>>16989262
+1 internets for you friend. Thanks for helping me respond.

>>16989339
>wondered if it was possible to do the whole thing outside
Of course you can. If you are worried about wind being a factor, you could always bring some sort of tarp, rug, or sheet to block the wind direction.

If you're working with something bigger than incense
>like a bonfire
You'll find that you may have less control over the smoke and, therefore, roll with the punches.

Day or night, I prefer nighttime for peer spookiness-factor; but it's not mandatory.
>>
File: yeeeee.jpg (58KB, 800x454px) Image search: [Google]
yeeeee.jpg
58KB, 800x454px
>>16988769
Yeah

>>16988781
What the fuuuuck are you on, and where can I buy some?
>>16988816
Dude it doesn't matter *at all* whether a spirit's dead or not; what matters is connection, personality and usefulness
Who cares if they're a dead demon wizard from the next universe over? If they're cool with me, that's all that matters, and anything they tell you about this previous life is hearsay and pretty irrelevant info, except for helping explain their personality.
>>
I have a question for /div/. What is there to expect when I first start practicing scrying? Or more particularly, what are some good early signs that I'm doing the right thing?
>>
>>16989516
>What is there to expect when I first start practicing scrying?
What method(s) are you using?

>early signs that I'm doing the right thing?
Well, depending on the method, most scryers initially report a haze or fog. Indeterminate shapes or distortions. If you are astrally scrying, you will experience an OBE or feel like you are floating. Mental scrying usually takes time (weeks/months/years?) to meditate and create mental "work areas" i.e. A library with a desk where upon sits a Tarot deck.

>I usually quote famous occultist Crowely at this point - how visions do not come from our eyes or mind, because neither are perfect.
>>
Heya, /x/ I'll do some tarot readings in a while for anyone that wants one...

post the following information:
_
°Appearance (and gender)

°Personality

°A pic of a (preferably) drawn fictional character you admire, identify with & would enjoy being

and make it clear what you're asking please

Here's a good practice
Past me:
>"Close your eyes and focus on breath or whatever gets thoughts to go away for you
If this is difficult you should probably be meditating

>Once you get this, just sit there, and without mundane thoughts, scenes and objects should appear. This is what happens as we drop off to sleep. What I'm describing may or may not be the same thing as MILD. The difference is its easy to snap out of it, which MILD seems not to be...

>Your mind will visualise on its own, and you can follow these visualizations like a dream but you're not asleep so you can remember stuff..."

and another thing about when you start making progress with this
Past me:
>"you can go further. You're not advancing past the step of focusing on feeling and starting to filter out thought. Go further until there is very little feeling or thought. From there, there are lots of 'paths', or specializations..."

Pretty sure what past me was talking about where is different flavors of scrying.
That's all I'm supposed to say or whatever. good luck
>>
New thread.

>>16989586
>>
File: YangWenli.gif (575KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
YangWenli.gif
575KB, 500x376px
>>16989564
>Appearance
Male, latino, 170 cm, dark hair and eyes, beard, glasses, skinny fat
Introvert, intellectual, like cats, STEMfag;PC masterrace

Will my school volunteer project succeed?
Will i have enough interested people to work on it?
>>
>>16989542
>What method(s) are you using?
Water scrying

>>16989564
Thanks for the tip but it's probably going to take some practice as I don't meditate often. When I do I find it extremely difficult to quiet my thoughts.
>>
Ah, whoops; didn't see the thread was so close to limit....
__

>>16989595
I'll answer you over in the other thread. Just give me a second to mediate first, and I'll get right to your query, anon

>>16989601
Hey don't be discouraged by the fact that you're on step one, homegrl, or you'll never, ever make it to steps two and further, ya dig?!?!

Try meditating after you do something that makes you feel good/confident

Bad feels will derail the fck out of you meditation when you srting out. I mean that classic advice is feel those feels and accept and release them, but the people having this advice are all somewhat experienced and aren't taking into consideration how much harder shit is when youre starting out...

Focusing on breath is good, especially since when you slow down breath it will give you less O2 fflow to brain, so thoughts bubble up slower and more infrequently

This may be discouraging, but where i am, I don't even need to close my eyes to meditate (though i often prefer to) and I'm not talking about single-point, here, more like mindfulness. That or its opposite, depends on the feel
I was gonna say more but it got too /x/ plus I got a readings to do
>>
I'm new to the thread and don't know who exactly to go to for what reading, but if anybody can help me out, I'd appreciate it
>>
>>16988806

nothing about this reading is accurate, thanks for trying i guess
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.