[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some shocking truths that most people are unaware about?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 348
Thread images: 41

What are some shocking truths that most people are unaware about?
>>
When people have nothing to post about they just post vague general statements some how thinking any thread is better than waiting for a good idea for a thread.
>>
>>16986808
OP's thread is pretty specific.
>What are the secrets of the universe.
Or
>Say something I will argue you to bring proof because you can't.
>>
You are a machine, you do not exist.
>>
Randy Prozac was right.
>>
>>16986860
You're too smart for the bait.
>>
>>16986803
OP is a raging homosexual?
>>
>>16986869
No, i don't believe it. It's not possible
>>
>>16986803
Your life is a journey which will be repeated throughout lifetime after lifetime, until you know that all there is is Love. You will lose everything to this knowing. Every possession you treasure, every thought of yourself and who you are, every person you care about will be stripped away from you until there is nothing left of who you thought you were. And this is the most beautiful, magnificent Truth there is. Enjoy the ride.
>>
The chick who started Planned Parenthood was part of the Eugenics Movement in the U.S.

The Vatican owns billions of dollars in stock, for Beretta. One of the biggest arms producing companies in the world. But the Vatican wants you to turn in YOUR guns.
>>
the gold rush was a scam designed to take over the cotton industry and fleece rubes from around the world

the pope is the temporary office of the antichrist
>>
Operation Northwoods was a proposed operation against the Cuban government, that originated within the Department of Defense (DoD) and the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) of the United States government in 1962. The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) or other US government operatives to commit acts of terrorism against American civilians and military targets, blaming it on the Cuban government, and using it to justify a war against Cuba. The proposals were rejected by the Kennedy administration.[2]

At the time of the proposal, communists led by Fidel Castro had recently taken power in Cuba. The operation proposed creating public support for a war against Cuba by blaming it for terrorist acts that would actually be perpetrated by the US Government (so called "false flag operations").[3] To this end, Operation Northwoods proposals recommended hijackings and bombings followed by the introduction of phony evidence that would implicate the Cuban government. It stated:

The desired resultant from the execution of this plan would be to place the United States in the apparent position of suffering defensible grievances from a rash and irresponsible government of Cuba and to develop an international image of a Cuban threat to peace in the Western Hemisphere.
>>
1.) They lie to themselves about what they know
2.) Logical fallacies and cognitive biases
3.) Authority isn't real
4.) Uniforms are just costumes
5.) Sonder
6.) Religion is a lie built on earlier misconceptions of storytelling
7.) People follow paths because society has make them easy to follow
8.) There is no such thing as justice
9.) Love is a lie of trust; Limerance is a truth of connection; Friendship is a truth of shared experience
10.) Immortality is a lie and people aren't going to be heroes; this is a myth programmed in people from youth
>>
>>16987806
>3.) Authority isn't real
Foucault would disagree with you, it's as real as people make it and as long as it is useful for them
>>
The illuminati always posts in public somehow or via media that bad events will happen, they are just never recognised until after.
>>
>>16987846
why would they do that

>shill here btw
>>
>>16987840
>>16987840

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_authority

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_identity_theory

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_identity

And I could go on.
When people make declarations of "Specialness", it's always because they're both ignorant and arrogant.

People that declare THEMSELVES authorities will always try to protect that SOCIAL concept.
End of story.

Authority is a process such as the scientific method or the socratic method.
People are not authorities.
>>
Hmm, let me think of a couple that don't usually get mentioned...

1: The derivatives bubble guarantees that the world economy WILL collapse at some indeterminate point in the future. We're talking total meltdown, global depression, Road Warrior level collapse.

2: The Pentagon investigated what would happen if an enemy country detonated a nuclear weapon in the sky above the continental U.S., to create an EMP burst that would wipe out the electrical grid. They arrived at the conclusion that the power grid would be nonoperational for 6months to a year, during which period there would be mass starvation and roving bands of cannibals thousands strong.
>>
>>16987840
Foucault knows Foucault about it.
>>
>>16987867
>roving bands of cannibals thousands strong
that's a pretty specific prognostication from them
>>
Nothing really mattress.
>>
>>16987902
I'd degree.
>>
>>16987840
Also I would like to point out Sartre's argument:
The first lie isn't the lie itself, but that people have no choice but to choose a lie.
>>
>>16986803
There are no truths. Only perspective.
>>
The sky and the cosmos are won
>>
>>16986803
http://sentimentalcorp.org/rprozac/interview.html
>>
>>16986803

The Jews did 9/11
>>
Fungus is a pure, unadulterated, and complete physical representation of fire
>>
4Chan is a matrix you can't break out of until you stop coming on here.

Your chance for enlightenment is being held back severely by wasting your potential on here.
>>
>>16987887
Topkek m8
>>
>>16987901
>A band of cannibals a thousand strong
shouldn't they be eating each other? I imagine it would be much more beneficial to stay in a small pack to maximize the food per person
>>
>Hey mom, there's something in the backroom
>Hope it's not the creatures from above
>You used to read me stories
>As if my dreams were boring
>We all know conspiracies are dumb
>What if people knew that these were real?
>Leave my closet door open all night
>I know the CIA would say
>What you hear is all hearsay
>Wish someone would tell me what was right
>Up, all night long
>And there's something very wrong
>And I know it must be late
>Been gone since yesterday
>I'm not like you guys
>I am still a skeptic, yes, you know me
>Been best friends and will be 'til we die
>I got an ejection
>Of fear from the abduction
>My best friend thinks I'm just telling lies
>All right
>>
File: 1445976587460.jpg (244KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1445976587460.jpg
244KB, 1280x800px
>>16988218
Beware, for the sky and the cosmos are one, and just as you fear the acid rain, so too do your masters fear their defilement will one day condense and return to wipe their names off the headstones
>>
>>16986803
That the NFL doesn't pay taxes
>>
>>16988218
God dammit get a life
>>
US didn't abolish slavery.
>>
>>16986803
Demons don't exist. Angels don't exist. There's no evidence for any god creating the universe.
>>
>>16988147
This
>>
>>16987867
>They arrived at the conclusion that the power "grid would be nonoperational for 6months to a year, during which period there would be mass starvation and roving bands of cannibals thousands strong."

kek'd , okay nothing to see here disregard entire post, op is definitely wrong
>>
1. You will never have sex with Taylor Swift
2. You will never have sex with Boxxy
3. You will never have sex with Emma Watson
4. You will never see The Grifter
5. You will never be invited to join The Illuminati with Justin Bieber and Drake
6. You will never know the meaning of life and death
7. You will never see a real alium, spoop or cryptid
8. You will never know if jet beams can melt steel fuel
9. You will never get back the couple minutes of your life back reading all this and realizing it's all true
10. You will never stop reading what I'm texting right now
11. You will never see Aaliyah naked
12. You will never see Audrey Hepburn naked
13. You will never know the dogs don't
>>
The refugee crisis in Europe has been set up by the powers that be to try and force the Europeans into a revolution of self destruction.

If they don't revolt their culture will be destroyed and replaced by an easier controlled one.

No matter how this ends, they win.
>>
>>16988593
I hope that people like you will realize their silly nonsense.
>>
>>16988600
>I hope that people like you will realize their silly nonsense.

In what way is it silly Mr Shill?
>>
>>16988593
>>16988604
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo
>>
File: 1447758556482.jpg (39KB, 399x600px) Image search: [Google]
1447758556482.jpg
39KB, 399x600px
>>16988568
I've actually seen a picture of Audrey Hepburn naked
>>
File: Reaction561.png (102KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Reaction561.png
102KB, 512x512px
>>16988608
Nice rebuttal faggot.

Tell me why I'm wrong.
>>
>>16988568
>the dogs don't
Wow, I had a mini flashback.
>>
>>16988622
Tell me why you're right.
>>
>>16987806
>Thinking you have profound thoughts when they are just things most people have thought about
>>
>>16986886
It IS possible, actually. You just choose not to believe it.
>>
File: h_52184435.jpg (1MB, 2100x1400px) Image search: [Google]
h_52184435.jpg
1MB, 2100x1400px
>>16987846
france flag
>>
choclate,vanilla,strawbery all a man need, no rocky road,dark forest, perian sprinkle.
>>
The Gulf of Tonkin incident was a fabrication, the US government has admitted it. The Vietnam War was started on a lie, that is an actual fact.
>>
>>16988636
>Most of the major people who support mass immigration to Europe are connected to globalist bankers
>The media in Europe is intentionally stifling European culture and identity. For instance, this week a German was called a NAZI for displaying a GERMAN FLAG on television
>These refugees are mostly young and fit men perfectly suited for a war
>These refugees are being directed to the areas of Europe with the lowest birth rate
>These refugees aren't being shipped to more accommodating and similar countries to the ones they came from. I.E. Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Algeria, Egypt, etc.
>Europeans who dare say anything against the refugees are branded racist and publicly outed
>Germany is arresting people for speaking against mass immigration
>Germany is allowing police to enter homes without a warrant to find space for refugees.
>Europe is increasingly growing anti-christian yet pro-muslim
>European education is extremely anti-European in general

Refute this.
>>
>>16988125
I just went down a rabbit hole that is Randy Prozac.
>>
Most people have intestinal/other parasites without knowing it. If you do have them though you might not want to get rid of them as they help with allergies.
>>
>>16988688
Where's your evidence for the first claim. You can't just make claims and expect them to be automatically correct. This is why you're stupid and should kill yourself, because you back up claims with more claims.
>>
>>16988688
>mostly young and fit males

families deriving from the summi branch of Muslim with young malnourished males.

>Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Algeria, Egypt, ect.

desolate desert Monarch of a countries

Past your bed time.
>>
>>16988737
Why would it matter?
>>
that you're gay
>>
>>16988749
Why does anything.
>>
>>16988792
Let them rebuild those desolate deserts for themselves, do them, their new countries, and Europe a favour.
>>
File: 1371280374814.jpg (103KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
1371280374814.jpg
103KB, 612x792px
>>16986803
I was kidnapped by aliens, they came down from outer space with ray guns, but I fooled them by wearing a wig and laughing in a foreign accent, and I escaped.
>>
The simplest truth for most people would be their own thoughts and actions.

How many people think about where a thought comes from, why they do something, from big choices to little habits, most of it is automatic.

So simple yet so big.
>>
citation needed is the phrase that leads people to higher truths.
>>
John was the Demons
>>
p e do w00d. That shit is fucking scary
>>
>>16987806
You sir, are really stupid.
>>
Time isn't real
>>
>>16988692
Same here senpai
>>
>>16986912
>Your life is a journey which will be repeated throughout lifetime after lifetime, until you know that all there is is Love.
What the fuck does this mean? Until you know all WHAT is is love? Christ.
>>
>>16988568
>>16988628
>the dogs don't
What is this?
>>
>>16988144
Source?
>>
File: 1424383295103.png (285KB, 491x491px) Image search: [Google]
1424383295103.png
285KB, 491x491px
>>16988608
>>16988636
>>16988704
>>16988737
>>16988792
>>
We're all in an endless cycle
you've all been here before
you've read this a million times before
and you'll read this an infinite more times
>>
File: 1447822297988.jpg (78KB, 615x841px) Image search: [Google]
1447822297988.jpg
78KB, 615x841px
>>16986875
Damn straight.
>>
File: 1404761642050.jpg (75KB, 590x751px) Image search: [Google]
1404761642050.jpg
75KB, 590x751px
>>16989033
The greatest news I've ever heard.

Amor fati.
>>
>>16987867
Been reading too much prepper literature
>>
File: can't corner the dorner.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
can't corner the dorner.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
>>16986803

That you can never truly corner the Dorner.
>>
>>16987867

>without power people become cannibals

first of all, EMPs wouldn't fry everything.

life isn't a video game, probably about 50% of everything would be fried but that still leaves a good amount of shit that still works.
>>
File: 1430975609877.jpg (141KB, 915x562px) Image search: [Google]
1430975609877.jpg
141KB, 915x562px
>>16986803
ISIS is a doomsday cult trying to hasten the end of the world.

A ground war in Northern Syria is part of this plan and when USA and Russia didn't bite, they went after France.

Iran and Al-Queda know this, which is why they are assisting to keep the western powers from ignorantly furthering ISIS's goal.
>>
>>16988144
Explain, please?
>>
You know how some people fight for the rights of animals to live in their natural habitat, even though they would have guaranteed food and health in captivity? It's because they aren't meant to live like that, and it makes them unhappy. We have kind of done the same thing to ourselves as a society.
>>
File: moonoff.png (127KB, 664x376px) Image search: [Google]
moonoff.png
127KB, 664x376px
>>16986803

Does it set as you are told or does it shrink in size while circling above Earth (goes away from the observer's perspective)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Gi4FHK7s-4

Your world is flat
>>
File: kill your mind.jpg (35KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
kill your mind.jpg
35KB, 500x333px
>>16986803

Romantic love is a lie. Stop fooling yourselves. You'll never be as happy as you think everyone else is, because they're all dying on the inside and secretly wondering why they're not happy either.

The appearance of happy couples in love is kind of self-fulfilling, delusional group think that's developed since our days as neolithic hunter-gatherers to facilitate the biological imperative to procreate and further the species.

Understand this truth, and free yourselves.
>>
>>16986869

That is illogical. You begin by saying "you are" and end with "do not exist"
Even if this existence were not in a physical way, or op is a bot, the question is being asked, creates a response and is therefore real.
>>
>>16989330
Perfect i was just gonna make a reply like this. Yep love, for the most part is invented by companies to get people to keep buying diamonds, etc.

Now this leads to my next truth that no one knows about.

Having sex with women is not based on money.
>>
>>16989378
Then what is it based on?
>>
>>16989391

What you say to them. You have to find this stuff out for yourself. That's your hint.
>>
>>16988218
I get what you're saying, you took that extra step
>>
>>16988699

Yeah or cause them
>>
>>16989330
>love is a delusion
What a slippery slope that is.
What are the odds that you're a paid shill trying to lure people into thinking without morals and values?
>>
>>16986869
It is certainly a possibility but not a certainty. I had this idea everything is a stimulation when I was 14 too. Keep thinking about it. What was there before this stimulation. How was this stimulation created? And if it was created than by what? And who created that what? It never stops.
>>
Humanity is and always has been invested with mental parasites that alter their action, causing them to hate, murder, infect others, cause conflict, among other things.

These parasites are virus-like ideas. Memes, in the original meaning of the word. Religions and political ideologies are infested with them. Contrary to Dawkins it is possible to be religious without being a tool for parasitic memes, but this involves having the proper perspective of what religion is, which should have nothing to do with making claims about the external world.

If you think you are immune to this, you are the most vulnerable. We are all infested.

Since the rise of the internet and social media we've seen an acceleration of the evolution of ideas both symbiotic and parasitic memes and a pandemic of the former as numerous new infection vectors have opened up. Internet memes, the mostly benign germs of the meme world, are but one example.

We are in the middle of World War III, a memetic war, where ideas are both weapons and the true enemy. ISIS, conservative culture warriors / SJW's, the rise of conspiracy theories, the war on terror, the ever-growing media spectacle, are all symptoms of this.

We've opened Pandora's Box and there is no closing it. Before the internet TV, radio, cheap travel, and the printing press worked similarly, but the internet is qualitatively different. Cultural change is only going to continue to accelerate, which will in turn facilitate greater cultural change in a feedback loop. The Singularitarians are short-sighted in considering only machine intelligence, and not the power of millions of human brains being networked together via the internet. We are experiencing a "cultural singularity" right now.

Which will win? Will it be the symbiotic memes that replicate by benefiting their host, or the parasites that do it at their hosts' expense like the ISIS death cult? Will memes destroy the world, or liberate us?
>>
>>16986886
Don't worry bud, I got the reference.
>>
>>16988966
this
>>
>>16987806
>4.) Uniforms are just costumes
>6.) Religion is a lie built on earlier misconceptions of storytelling
fedora.post
>>
>>16989435
haha stimulation
>>
>>16988614
>tfw no Stepford deerwife
>>
>>16988997
It was a greentext story about 2 years ago. I don't remember what it was specifically about, but it seemed like a typical "monsters in da woods" story. It ended at the climax of the story with "the dogs don't" and became a short lived meme for about a week.
>>
>>16986942
if eugenics is real write the best simple article you can, and link sources. and give the article to the fbi.
>>
>>16986869
This is kind of dumb, in all honesty. You are completely ignoring how fundamental consciousness is and how it can't make sense to have a subjective experience if everything is reducible to objective processes.
>>
>>16989556
You're stupid. If there is a genuine eugenics plan being implemented, then the FBI's higher ups would be in on it.
>>
All three world wars were planned before the 1870s.

http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm
>>
I could be a mensa member, but I'm too busy focusing on being a world class mma bettor and infosec expert. Never gonna make money with either tho, not joking.
>>
>>16987887
seriously underrated post
>>
>>16988568
You will never have sex with the grifter
>>
>>16989584
no
theyre job is catching criminals
if they dont catch criminals they are commiting a crime
thus can be arrested/jailed/sued
its all about covering your ass. they have to cover their ass too.

if nobody tells them about it how can they fix it?
>>
>>16986803
Me still operating Internet Explorer on a Windows XP and occasionally Windows 98 backup if XP dies out
>>
>>16989644
>its all about covering your ass. they have to cover their ass too.
ignore that sentence plz
its not important and i sounded like a jerk
>>
>>16986942

This one is actually well-documented and completely factual. When people hear "eugenics" they think "genocide" - my understanding is that she was of the opinion that we should abort children we know will be deformed/mentally ill/inferior in some way. Still controversial but more nuanced than "muh nazis"

Fuck PP tho
>>
>>16989330
spotted the virgin
>>
a foia for the fbis files on eugenics would be a good read.
>>
>>16988568
>jet beams can melt steel fuel
kekd
>>
>>16986803
OP is a faggot.
>>
>>16987867
You're retarded.
>>
>>16989644
You couldn't get definitive proof of a eugenics program unless you were in on it. No one would believe you because people could say what is happening is a result of our dynamic society. They would not need to cover their asses. The higher ups in the FBI, who are in close collaboration to the people who control our society for the most part, would definitely be on board with whatever they decide to implement.
>>
>>16988887

dude weed lmao
>>
File: erin911.jpg (101KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
erin911.jpg
101KB, 750x600px
There was a big ass hurricane on course to NY on 9/11
>>
File: sandy hook robbie parker.jpg (240KB, 962x1400px) Image search: [Google]
sandy hook robbie parker.jpg
240KB, 962x1400px
>>16986803
The mainstream media is a tool of mass deception
>>
Most people don't realise that they're psychic.
>>
>>16989705
Huh??
How so?
>>
>>16987902
Couldn't chair less.
>>
>>16989694
so what stopped it
>>
File: ayylmao3.jpg (67KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao3.jpg
67KB, 600x450px
>>16987867
>there would be mass starvation and roving bands of cannibals thousands strong

Read that as "roving bands of cannabis".
>>
>>16989704
i remember this video, his kid was dead and the guys laughing, way too much other questionable shit to deny sandy hook was an inside job
>>
File: erin2001_e.gif (17KB, 535x424px) Image search: [Google]
erin2001_e.gif
17KB, 535x424px
>>16989734
jet stream probably
>>
>>16989780
will look into this, thanks anon
>>
>>16989704
>>16989741
Not shutting down the possibility that it was staged, but grief causes people to act in bizarre ways. You can be thinking of something completely different one moment and then have all the memories flood back in instantaneously and break down. It's happened to me, and I'm no actor.
>>
>>16987867
Day 1
> be cannibal
> grid down
> it is my time to shine
> we are 5000 strong

Day 2
> Attacking the suburban neighborhoods was a mistake
> The police still give a shit about them
> Minimal losses, but dinner evades us

Day 4
> We made a mistake
> The Cholos are fucking nuts
> Sustained significant losses
> We dined on our fallen

Day 6
> The leader has hatched a plan
> We will strike the niggers
> They lack intelligence and should be easy targets

Day 7
> Our plan was a mistake
> We are few
> Only about a hundred of us left
> Again we dine on our fallen

Day 12
> We will will go to the bible belt
> Pacifists should be easy

Day 13
> Holy fucking shit were we wrong
> I am the only one left
> I survive only because I have accepted the lord and savior jes...of course i havent
> but they must believe i have
>>
>>16989794
i don't think i'd be smiling the minute before talking to public about my dead kid, esp if it happened a few days ago
>>
>>16989741
Losing someone to death can be emotionally disorienting. The sadness can not take over every waking moment and the other moments still happen. At times none of them feel real as you shift from usless emotion to usless emotion. Nothing can make things right again so you try to deal with it and appreciate the moment and the efforts of others.

There are many serious defects in the publicly available data pertaining to sandy hook but this peice of data is inconclusive.
>>
>>16989801
>i don't think i'd be smiling the minute before talking to public about my dead kid, esp if it happened a few days ago
again for the ones who didn't hear at the back
also i understand grief, i have been through it myself
>>
>>16986869
>>16989435

"I know this: if life is illusion, then I am no less an illusion, and being thus, the illusion is real to me. I live, I burn with life, I love, I slay, and am content."
>>
>>16989801
just look at this guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKr-av9jVx8
>>
>>16989817
You know, it feels kinda good getting all that attention. Right?
If you really want to see some fucked up 'wrong' emotional responses check out stories of 'grief' sex.
>>
>>16986803
this thread really highlights the garbage dump that is modern /x/. full of mental illness instead of genuinely interesting, sourceable facts in a thread about truth.
>>
>>16989817
It's just that i have been through that. Maybe I'm not normal to start with, maybe he ain't either..
Those moments when you can smile are like a little drop of water in the flame of hurt. Probably was that he long wished to be the center of attention like that and for a moment that was what he was focused on.. until the reason came back to the front of his attention.
>>
>>16986803
That 90% of /x/ are the same five roleplaying tweens you see day in and day out.
>>
>>16989839
Who are you citing as mentally ill? Go read the Randy Prozac interview that was linked.
Most of the stuff in this thread is good info minus the flat earth crap of course.
>>
Wisdom tooth extractions are rarely actually needed.
>>
Have you ever listened to silence?
Sit and listen, past the ringing, past the buzzing,
you may just hear it, hear them, whispering..
Listen long enough, they'll know.
Listen hard
>>
>>16989856
When anything of value is posted those people who can't handle the information start projecting delusional visions of roleplay.. and then crying for everyone to support their efforts to insulate themselves from the truth by simply making the same claim.. and to turn away from investigation of data in pursuit of truth.

This is how small minds stay small
>>
>>16989835
I have had 'grief' sex and it is one of the weirdest experiences of my life. At least as far as realizing how bizarre human behavior is sometimes.

What was extra weird about it is that although we aren't together anymore, we still acknowledge it was one of the most passionate experiences as well. Was fuckin' weird dude.
>>
>>16988568
>been with way way hotter
>see above x10
>thats ok, gotta have unattainable things sometimes to push us further
>don't give a shit, seen a lot of cool stuff online that many may not
>oh god they are the worst, especially bieber, no thanks
>I already do, to live and explore my senses, know love and propagate my species
>we can't know that, maybe one day a legit vid of something strange in space or the deep sea will crop up with some kind of proof
>oh I already know ;)
>I don't know much man, I allot this time to this site, so whatever
>I did just to be defiant and came back later
>I have a good imagination and have fucked girls with her body type before
>true, she's hot, but it's ok
>wha?
>>
>>16987867
>during which period there would be mass starvation and roving bands of cannibals thousands strong.
Yeah there is just no way that would happen. People that eat each other would never be able to maintain that kind of group cohesion.
>>
>>16988568
>You will never
Not with that attitude you won't
>>
>>16989330
>love doesn't real
could have fooled me. I have been in love for over 5 years with a woman that I also consider my best friend and 'soul mate.' We love each other more with each passing year and are getting married in the spring.

Sounds like you're just an angry wizard.
>>
>>16987856
>>16987856
>why would they do that
Because according to their twisted logic it absolved them of any guilt. They can not infringe on free will and as long as they give you access to the true information they don't.

That is why there are so many clues about 9/11 and all other false flag attacks. The people that want to know the truth will find it and the rest are just willingly being duped and that is on them.
>>
>What are some shocking truths that most people are unaware about?
This board has no use,there is no such thing as the paranormal,this board is populated either by trolls,ignorant low class men and the mentally ill.
There is no after life,we know what causes conciousness and what happens to the central nervous system shortly after death.
Magic doesnt exist,everything is chemistry and psysics,there is no god.
There is no consequences for being inmoral as long as nobody finds out,you can murder hookers in your spare time and rape children and nothing would change,karma and after life punishment are the empty threats of powerless people.
>>
File: thoughtful-bonobo.jpg (28KB, 458x600px) Image search: [Google]
thoughtful-bonobo.jpg
28KB, 458x600px
>>16987446
go on. the gold thing is interesting
>>
Ghandi was a racist, he didn't like africanis, and meant they were more savage than other people
Lincoln was also a racist, he was just not as racist as most people of his time. Abey believed black people should not marry whites, or be in the jury of whites, but he didn't believe in slavery either
For the first few years of Hitler's reign USA liked him, which is arguably one of the reasons why USA was so late to the Warparty, he was even named Time's person of the year, so was Stalin, and i was too.
Before WW2, USA had a number of people, mostly criminals forcibly sterilized, they stopped after WW2 because they had targeted blacks and natives, which could be compared to how the nazis ruled

This one might be a stretch, as i've seen nobody else think about/mention this but...
>USA takes a lot from roman culture, including architecture and the senate
>romans endorsed the greek philosophers, such as Plato
>One of Plato's thoughts was that all tragedy stories were damaging for society because it turns men into whimps
>comedies should be used to lure civilians into distracting people and/or accepting society as it is
Those are some facts, now consider the fact that most hollywood comedies (and there are a lot of them) are inspired by the greek formula of ending with a wedding

What i'm saying is that hollywood is trying to use comedies to distract the people
though i've mostly stated facts, the conclusion is up for debate, so take it with a grain of salt if you must
>>
>>16989866

Who?
>>
>>16989920
>he was even named Time's person of the year, so was Stalin, and i was too.

>and I was too

I had to think about that for a moment.
>>
>>16989913
You presumption that this board has no use is not well thought out. Your poor grasp of our demographic shows some qualitative deficiencies in your knowledge.
You probably have negative tone to your character and feel a need to speak down to your audience.
Despite this, much of what you say are inarguable truths.
>>
>>16988674
careful anon, ben and jerry shills roam these boards. Their spooks killed off jerry garcia for opposing the ice cream idea.
>>
>>16989907
>and your post is cancer
see what i did there.
>>
File: kanye-west-crying.jpg (17KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
kanye-west-crying.jpg
17KB, 400x225px
>>16989330
>>16989378
Looks like somebody got dumped.
>>
>>16988737
>summi

No kiddo, it's you in violation of the ToS. 18+ only. Summi.... fucking k ek.
>>
>>16989330
Sounds like an angry virgin to me.
>>
>>16989462
I think you may have read Snowcrash 1 too many times
>>
>>16989920
>Ghandi was a racist, he didn't like africanis, and meant they were more savage than other people
So stating a fact is now racist?
>>
>>16989330
If it is the truth, then there is no freeing of ourselves. You said yourself it's biological/evolutionary. You sound like you think you have the big secret and everyone else is just an idiot. Get over yourself.

Killers KNOW what they are doing and realize they have something wrong with them, realizing it doesn't stop them from doing it though.
>>
>>16989913
you're waaaay too absolute. almost all of your points aren't known/can't be known. have some fucking humility you arrogant piece of shit
>>
>>16986886
habeeb it
>>
>>16989330
It's extremely rare; but it DOES exist.
I have seen it.
God made sure that I saw that it did actually exist, so I'd feel its absence all the more keenly.
>>
>>16989330
Romantic love is not how they portray it in adverts sure but its real. I love my wife very much and I know she feels the same. We are a two man team the closest a team could be, I am the most important thing in her life and she is mine.

don't be so fucking cynical, once you find a long term GF you will understand what its like to have a teammate in life, literally the best thing going.
>>
>>16989330
>>16989378
Come on guys, just because you can't find it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Maybe get out the house more and actually talk to women before spouting this horse shit.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRynF2Ikql4
>>
File: 1431681422700.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1431681422700.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>16989326
Holy. Shit.
This. Fucking. Video.
Is nobody else outraged at this?
This fucking changes everything, 32 years of conditioning has just been undone with this one video.
Look at the video, watch it, what do you see?
What happens once the moon has set huh? Before the sun has risen? It gets light. As soon as the moon disappears from view the fucking world starts lighting up. Coincidence? Well, i can tell you now, I don't believe in coincidences, not one bit. What I now know, what this video has opened my mind to is that it's all been a lie. They lied to us. The Sun doesnt emitt "light"
How can light have so much energy to travel from the sun to earth? It's impossible. I now believe "light" to be a lie. As you can see in the video, the Moon seems to produce darkness, the evidence is absolutely undeniable (unless the video has been heavily edited)

But you can clearly see, before the "Sun" (if it even exists) has even started to rise, and just as the moon fades away, the darkness does too. I'm going to do some research into this guys, I'll keep you all updated. I hope you all watch the video and decide for yourselves, this could change the world if we let our voices be heard.
>>
>>16988614
Liar
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 720x383px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 720x383px
>>16988737
>>
You'll never be able to actually see your own face. You'll always need to see a reflection. There are parts of your own body that you will never truly see for yourself.
>>
>>16990026

>mah wife doe!

She literally fucks niggers behind a dumpster.
>>
Free will does not exist

>psychology and its evidence for hereditary mental illness and the production of similar actions and characteristics even when both or one parents is absent from that child's life

This is just one example but it's grounded in science
>>
>>16990087
You are so sad bro, I feel pity for you.
>>
>>16986869
BIG O
>>
>>16989797
Saved!
>>
>>16990104

I try!
>>
>>16989931
I'm still thinking about it.

What did I miss?
>>
>>16990118
2006 Time's person of the year award went to You
Go ahead, check it out and you'll see
>>
>>16989649
Pp helps with Std screenings, rape counseling, among other things, for many people. YOU fuck off.
>>
>>16987806
>Religion is a lie built on earlier misconceptions of storytelling

False. You don't understand the concept of religion.
>>
>>16990085
Everything we see is technically a reflection because we see by detecting light that has reflected off of other objects. You will never be able to actually see ANYTHING.
>>
>>16989378
Incorrect post on both counts. You're dumb.
>>
Most people are proud of being stupid.
>>
>>16986803
Desserts spelled back wards is stressed :O
>>
>>16990320
This is one of the most surprising posts in the thread and one of the only that's actually true. Well done, anon.
>>
File: 14626465168415.jpg (43KB, 445x294px) Image search: [Google]
14626465168415.jpg
43KB, 445x294px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2NkjNvwuaU
>>
i am zod devourer of threads violator of holes 2nd lieutenant of the army of the abyss and i been playing TOS international beta 2 for a couple weeks
>>
>>16990320
as in you are stressed from sucking my dick so f****** hard you try hard f****** f*****. Or infinity 2330 Bethany b**** Benson
>>
>>16990322
poop backwards is still poop also
>>
>>16986803
The jews, man
>>
These really aren't shocking at all, but best i can do

It might be shocking to know that happiness isn't a "thing" to be won. It's a thermometer telling you something's wrong, and it waits for other things to be right first. It's just a biological thing, though, and it's entirely possible that it's broken and you're suffering for no fucking reason whatsoever. It's entirely possible there are people in extreme amounts of pain for no reason. God's a dick, though, so we actually know this for certain.

The US didn't start its revolution over freedom, it started it because a bunch of cartel running rich dudes were pissed that the UK *lowered* (not raised) taxes on tea to undercut their business. It's not really shocking unless you buy into freedom/no tax jingoism though.

When you store files on a harddrive, instead of having a lasar scan the whole thing looking for a file every time you need something, it stores a map at the beginning. So when you delete a file, like your financial info, it usually just consists of writing the map to say "nothing exists there" instead of actually writing over it. RAM works differently, but similarly enough that there's a chance of a data collision where something legit smashes into something possibly malicious and executes itself. So I'm dreading a moment like an algae bloom taking down a server. That unused space is also ripe for exploitation; rootkits can do things like manipulate the maps to hide themselves, viruses and stuff like to hide like that too. So there's this possibility that the US or China have a botnet thing out there capable of going nuclear holocaust on information technology. Or for some ai distributed across a botnet to be reading and learning what you're saying. Guard your shit, yo

Eritrea's actually worse than North Korea by most accounts, but there's like no info against it outside some international organizations because it doesn't fit a narrative like NK does.
>>
Radiohead, (or at least whatever is guiding their art) are "wakefulness gatekeepers" if you will, trying to guide people into subservience or make your perception a living hell.

That's my opinion on that situation anyway.
>>
>>16990388
why do you think this?
>>
>>16990388

Lol, you sound like my friend who listened to radiohead the first time he ever smoked weed and said he sat there in the bathroom with his headphones on for hours just losing his fucking mind
>>
>>16989330
>>16989378

/r9k/ pls go
>>
>>16989866
This happened to me. I was diagnosed with schizophrenia, given an antipsychotic and the voices disappeared. Get yourself checked out Anon. The sooner you do the easier it is to treat.
>>
>>16986803
1+2+3+4+... = -1/12
Look it up, the math adds up.
>>
>>16990601
not possible
>>
>>16987446
More on the pope?
>>
>>16990633
Ramanujan summation, man. It's one of the craziest shit in mathematics. Just check it out.
>>
>>16989797
>Going full canibal in day 0
Enjoy your kuru. At least wait a couple of moons. Otherwise you are a villain.
>>
>>16989878
Weird. I had a close friend die and our housemate, who I was banging at the time, came on to me. I turned her down flat, too weird that day.
>>
File: antarcz - Copy.gif (30KB, 386x385px) Image search: [Google]
antarcz - Copy.gif
30KB, 386x385px
>>16990060
You can also see that the moon doesn't actually set on the horizon, it just goes further way
>>
>>16989800
The problem with this argument is you are projecting. People are different.
>>
>>16989839
>sourceable facts in a thread about truth.

/sci is over there, friend.
>>
File: page-header-popping-jaw[1].jpg (51KB, 798x218px) Image search: [Google]
page-header-popping-jaw[1].jpg
51KB, 798x218px
>>16989861
and 9 times out of 10 the extractions haunt you with TMJ for the rest of your natural born life.
>>
>>16990762
>popping jaw - does your jaw pop or click?
Yes
>>
>>16990777
>>
some people were never born. they just wake up as fully grown adults
>>
>>16989800
This was the same day. It's only six hours or so later.
>>
the planet is ruled by women. they know who everyone is.
men have to figure themselves out every earth restoration
>>
christians are catholic raised
there are no christian priests
>>
>>16989326
I like how they totally ripped of the Ubisoft logo.
>>
>>16990810
catholics are satanic
christ is satanic
christ is alien
catholics are not christ
>>
>>16986912

Even you don't understand what you just said you pseudo spiritual shitfuck
>>
File: 1391363787794.gif (736KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1391363787794.gif
736KB, 245x245px
>>16988218
>I know the CIA would say
>>
>>16990818
even God is alien. he snoozes on the 7th day while satan is still awake.
>>
>>16990205
And selling literal baby parts.
>>
>>16990818
christ is satanic on his own
that's an idol
>>
>>16990818
catholics are priests
>>
thought computing is real. it's vacuum tube computers using on/off.
1's and 0's are just for calculating and storing calculations as data - there are no thoughts involved
>>
>>16989780
Jet streams can't melt hurricanes
>>
>>16990850
calculations are not thought
computing is thought
>>
the future is always finite
>>
the fbi is the fucking bastard infection
>>
the cia is the crap intelligence agency
>>
the nsa ?
there is no such agency
>>
When people are born with dedects it's because they were lagging at the creation screen. That corrupted data is then rewritten into their children and they can stack with other debuffs (except toggles cuz they split the data into base stats and augmented).
>>
>>16990060
then why can you see the moon in daytime
>>
>>16990299
that is called "seeing".........
>>
>>16990872
>>16990870
the crap intelligence agency is not an agency
it's crap intelligence
>>
>>16990872
not stupid asses is nsa
>>
>>16990060

ANY video that shows a clear horizon line will prove the Earth to be flat, there are probably dozen of thousands online atm. Proofs of flat Earth are everywhere to be seen.
All you need is a clear sight on the horizon line, no mountains or clouds or shits
That's about it, very simple.

Look at this other very beautiful one, my spherekek friend

http://www.shutterstock.com/video/clip-9534848-stock-footage-time-lapse-of-the-moon-setting-over-water-with-moving-stars-and-milky-way-note-there-are-many.html
>>
>>16988186
You're probably right. A band of even a hundred cannibals would probably just start eating each other until they were a small band.
>>
>>16989797
thanks for the laugh
>>
File: Great Warrior.jpg (70KB, 450x532px) Image search: [Google]
Great Warrior.jpg
70KB, 450x532px
>>16987806
>>
>>16990762
Interesting. I don't doubt it for a second, but do you have a study or something you could shoot my way?
>>
File: sqcomp10.gif (12KB, 621x544px) Image search: [Google]
sqcomp10.gif
12KB, 621x544px
gravity is stronger than God
>>
>>16986912
>>
File: 1448040739720.jpg (24KB, 500x320px) Image search: [Google]
1448040739720.jpg
24KB, 500x320px
>>16989330
>>
>>16986803
>"YOU GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG, CMON!"
90% of people that work out don't understand this and why they are 160 pounds. They're also the pee shy betas eternally trapped in ottermode that claim successful alphas are on roids.
>>
>>16989890
cool story bro
>>
>>16990299
>You will never be able to actually see ANYTHING.
how do you "actually see" something?

the process of sight is capturing reflected light and mapping it out in 3D space
>>
>>16990922
I thought it was G for Gay
>>
>>16990371
good stuff
>>
>>16986803

Jet fuel can't melt dank memes.
>>
File: 1447656911847.jpg (41KB, 760x571px) Image search: [Google]
1447656911847.jpg
41KB, 760x571px
>>16989330
lmao this guy
>>
Feels like my high school writing class in here desu
>>
>>16989265
They went after a country known for surrendering? How does that make sense?
>>
>>16988144
Wat
>>
>>16990371
Are you talking about the East India company?
>>
>>16988997
epic meme of the week of yesteryear
>>
>>16990665
the sum does not converge to that value
are you even into math or you just posting shit that you don't understand?
>>
>>16990077
You sure showd'em with that ONE picture.

Also we possess more than five senses such as balance, hunger, kinesthetic (we know where the different parts of our body are) or the passing of time.
>>
>>16989797
Excellent post
>>
>>16986875
wow I thought I was the only person who listened to him
>>
>>16990339

I guess that's why so much shit comes out of your mouth.
>>
>>16988737
>>Most of the major people who support mass immigration to Europe are connected to globalist bankers
>>The media in Europe is intentionally stifling European culture and identity. For instance, this week a German was called a NAZI for displaying a GERMAN FLAG on television
>>These refugees are mostly young and fit men perfectly suited for a war
>>These refugees are being directed to the areas of Europe with the lowest birth rate
>>These refugees aren't being shipped to more accommodating and similar countries to the ones they came from. I.E. Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Algeria, Egypt, etc.
>>Europeans who dare say anything against the refugees are branded racist and publicly outed
>>Germany is arresting people for speaking against mass immigration
>>Germany is allowing police to enter homes without a warrant to find space for refugees.
>>Europe is increasingly growing anti-christian yet pro-muslim
>>European education is extremely anti-European in general
yet 28 million people live in Saudi
>>
>>16986803
Literally every single organism on the planet is the same, and there is no such thing as human free will.
There's a reason we are all born into a broken system that devours our lives: it's because humans are fundamentally flawed beings that are a combination of being just being too physiologically incapable of understanding ultimate truth, and are incapable of maintaining their own survival. To be human is to live a lifetime of fear and suffering. Then they die and are sentenced to a sort of continuous repetition of the lives they led over and over again indefinitely.
For a while, I've given myself over to some bullshit conspiracy theory that humanity must be blind to this due to some sort of interference on behalf of a ruling entity or entity that wants power (think reptilians, globalists, jews, communists, nazis, etc..)
The truth is far less comforting. You are entirely replaceable and no one needs to bring you into this system of how things are. No one lied to you, no one baited you, literally nothing had to be done for you to bring yourself into this broken system all on your own.
>>
>>16991630

It's because life is nothing but suffering...

...our higher self that looks back out our lives feels nothing anymore, and reminisces about pain...

...the comfort in being sad...
>>
So before it is too late for any of you if you want to look at it that way, to at least consider why this idea of one is not just a tactic to lure you in, but a method to get you out
>>
>>16986803
marxian theory is far more complex than what both conservatives and undergrad college students think.
>>
>>16989649
>Fuck PP tho

Why? They abort literally thousands of negro babies a year. If anything I hope they step their game up desu
>>
>>16989330
Just because you're a virgin and never been woth a girl doesn't mean it's not real.
I've been in love and have been loved to the point the girl attempted suicide and wound up in the hospital when I left her.
>>
>>16991647
Bingo.
Now shut down your thoughts or else you'll end up at this state: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdQHTGBylQs
>>
>>16989694

Sacred Muslim wind magic was used to warn and claim the gambler WTC sinners instead of the entire city.

Watchmen plot Confirmed.
>>
>>16991679
>complex
>in humanity's best interest
Pick one.
>>
>>16986912
I came to that conclusion the first time I did ayahuasca
>>
>>16991698

I'm far past that state.

He's a real champ though. A real champ!
>>
>>16986803
shrek runs illuminati
>>
There are alternative realities and universes
>>
>>16991712
This makes me really think I should get back in contact with my psychiatrist
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 318x159px
>>16989330
Lloyd: "Women. Can't live with them. Can't live without them."

Jack: "Words of wisdom Lloyd. Words. Of. Wisdom."
>>
>>16991741

I'll bet it's a real Tony and Melfi experience, eh boss?
>>
The majority of the honey found in stores isnt honey. Not even under fda standards. Since they have had pollen removed and are watered down. Real honey is delicious. Except orange blossom. But thats a personal preference.
>>
>>16991761
Buckwheat honey tastes like molasses. Not everyones cup of tea. But if you enjoy your coffee with milk and sugar. Add buckwheat honey and itll give your coffee a whole nother tang. A tablespoon of Buckwheat honey mixed in a cup of milk is delish.
>>
Um doing a douche of a specific quinone...every once in a while is good for mens health. Especially sexually active ones.
>>
>>16986803
Razors don't get dull. The angle of the blade changes over a short peroid or time and forces you to buy more.
>>
>>16991801
Doing gargles with a specific iodide...is great for peoples immune system. However it can have an impact on weight.
>>
>>16991805
Dude why not use a kitchen knife...
>>
>>16989404
I can agree with this to some extent.
The alpha male law carries a lot of weight. I've seen losers/ugly males attract females because they can talk the talk, as misogynistic as it may seem.
>>
You probably have herpes and don't know it.
>>
>>16991842
The viril energy. Vril. The energy of cocreation. The energy that makes women feel nurturing. Gets them into that make me a mother asap state of mind. Is what attracts the female. Not necessarily looks. I know dudes who used to sleep with teachers and plenty of females because their virility was high. And they werent handsome.
>>
>>16991873
Afterall we're nothing but mammals.
>>
>>16991873
Some say its one of the necessary steps in splitting the zygotes. And people who carry high virile capacity seem to have high rates of twins, passed from male to male. Not from female to female as modern science contends.
>>
>>16989866
Genuinely creeped me out.
>>
God is both God and the devil
>>
>>16991897
Thats what the buddha said...
>>
>>16991919

They just spamsay "pizza" to me...

:/

Fucking asshole demon spirits!
>>
File: 1392606199691.gif (2MB, 360x443px) Image search: [Google]
1392606199691.gif
2MB, 360x443px
>>16989866
>have bad tinnitus
>can't hear anything but the high pitched frequency when everything else is quiet
>will never know something that is truly quiet
>ever
>>
>>16990077
With a predominant patriarch what do you expect.
>>
>>16991918
Nah, the devil is memetic satan
>>
>>16990791
Explains the Bush presidency
>>
>>16991842
>The alpha male law carries a lot of weight
Lel, faggot.
Humans and wolves are different creatures, we don't need a pack leader.
Attracting a female is all a matter of confidence and knowing what you want, not conning gullible sluts with bravado.
All the self-professed 'alpha males' I've met are psychopathic individuals who manipulate vulnerable people into thinking they're god's gift to mankind.
>>
>>16991753
fuck you man
>>
>>16991849
No shit Biblical knowledge is completely misogynistic.
Wtf does that have to do with anything anyway.
>>
>>16991945
women love the alphas.
>>
>>16991945

>confidence

There's that word again...

:/

Please, champ, stop being so cool on the internet.
>>
>>16991974
>>16991945

>lel ALPHA is not rel!
>but luk i got CONFIDENCE

You're so fucking stupid it makes me sick.
>>
>>16991945
>confidence and knowing what you want

Lel what do you think alpha male entails? Faggot.
>>
>>16991945
Had an acquaintance who was an alpha male yet he never exhibited the traits of the regular alpha males. Used to sleep around with married women all the damn time and older. I would assume it was because he never had a mother. He'd literally make women take their rings off. Which i thought it was weird. Because itd be done without even talking. They would look at that thatdiamond and take it off. Im like woah. Dude howdya do that? He stopped getting laid because he fell in love with a courted woman and the woman left her man for him in front of everyone. The guy got pissed last time i spoke to him he told me her hub beat the shit outa her. And they no longer speak.
>>
>>16991987
As soon as he graduated high school he was romancing his teacher. He said hed stop sleeping around after her husband came in at like 8am after a drunken stupor with a shotgun in his hand. Right out the truck. And shot at him. Lmao. Told me he had nightmares of him in the hospital full with buckshots....
Doesnt pay being an alpha.
>>
>>16992003

Not even Alpha...

...alpha slays young virgins not old married hags...

This world has no standards.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 290x284px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 290x284px
>>16991987
And that's my friends, is how it's done.
>>
>>16991971
Women with shitty childhoods will put up with abuse.

>>16991974
I can tell by how you talk what an insufferable cunt you are.

>>16991979
>>16991978
Being 'alpha' is supposed to be an inherent value, unattainable - after all, from whom would the first 'alpha' learn his ways?
Confidence is completely attainable, so going by what you've said, everyone can become 'alpha' which invalidates the whole concept of an 'alpha male', fucking retards.

>>16991987
>>16992003
PUA shill pls go.
The real world does not work like that.
There are no 'magic words', no formula that will enable a person to bed any woman you meet.
>>
>>16992017
Chill. I just admire the dude. Wish i could be more like him. Oh great for explaining it to me. You sound like an old friend i had casually dated. #stopit
>>
>>16992017

>Confidence is completely attainable

You're confusing being alpha for dominance, they're not exclusive. Being alpha is having confidence, and it's absolutely attainable. Retard.
>>
>>16991394
funny maymay
>>
File: 09%20-%20ZI2rfU2.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
09%20-%20ZI2rfU2.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
>>16992026
>using hashtags on 4chan
>>
>>16992032
>You're confusing being alpha for dominance, they're not exclusive
So you're saying an alpha male can be submissive?
>>
>>16992017
I assume youve cheated before.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 297x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 297x300px
>>16992042
Having confidence will result in your dominance naturally.
Give it try. Like I did with your mother.
>>
>>16991987
>>16992003
>>16992026
>defining your self-worth by how many women you've slept with
Because man, the one animal on the planet whose identifying trait is his ability to control himself and see past his impulses, should ignore such a precious gift, right? The gift that, ironically, made possible the technology you're using to spout your bullshit.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>16992061
But I already have a gf and I am happy, so I don't need to try, faggot.
>>
Fuel from a jet cannot critically damage steel girders
>>
>>16992075
Listen the only lady i slept with is the one i plan on marrying.
>>
>>16991842
Crock-O-Shit. The misognystic ones never get anywhere but with 300 pound girls with major low selff esteem. A true succesful alpha is always taking charge and women notice it and it turns them on. I have a friendzoned friend but he's too nice. Oddly enough he's alpha too but not with this particular girl. I don't know why he doesn't make a move.

anyway fast forward. all of us and this girl's girlfriend go play darts. The alpha guy takes command instantly. Suggests where to go what to do what to drink. He gives friendzone girl pointers immediately at the dartboard. He talks to her in a very direct confident way. She ends up leaving with him. First time they met. Friendzoned friend is stunned. Alpha took his girl like that. Now they're dating. she's a skinny 8/10 qt.

Now here's the kicker. he wasn't even trying to hit on her
>>
>>16992088
>Chill. I just admire the dude. Wish i could be more like him
>Wish i could be more like him
Face it, you're scum.
>>
>>16992107
Why don't you go and suck his dick then, faggot?
>>
>>16992107
>things that never happened: the post
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (8KB, 154x194px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
8KB, 154x194px
>>16988688
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
>>
>>16992107
I think you're a paid shill tasked with the objective of beating down the self-esteem of young males who visit this website.
There are a lot more aspects to life and relationships than this alpha/beta male dichotomy, and women have their own preferences too.
>>
>>16992121
Oh alright. Geez. If i say i wanna be more like you will that make me a lesser scum? Because at this point i wanna be more like you so you will stop hurting me feelings.
>>
>>16992226
Don't be more like me.
Be more like Jesus, faggot.
>>
>>16992232
No no he died crucified. Being you is fine. Simply put much more secure.

The trick on how to be an alpha male is to never be scared of loneliness.
>>
>>16992248
>more bait
How's the pay by the way?
>>
>>16992248
Thats why they all die alone.
>>
>>16992256
The pay is pretty sucky if you ask me. Id make a lot more by being you. Hows the for a pick me upper?
>>
>>16992199
Guys all it takes is a penis. Dont matter the size. Once you know you got one. Thats all that matters and youre ahead of the rest. The second part is just the game.
>>
...and remember...leave the ignorance aside and know there is no such thing as love just neccesities. So dont look for love just whatever you feel is neccesary. Everything has a price. Love is used by our overseers to weaken the peoples mental.
>>
alpha is what narcissists call themselves because they think they are better than everyone else.

>>16992305
you're the ignorant one, friend.
>>
Let's get back on track...

Thoughts on Randy Prozac?
Is he an edgy art student with a high verbal IQ or are we all being hopelessly mind controlled by our macbook?
>>
>>16992341
You may be onto something.
>>
File: Lynch.gif (1MB, 638x360px) Image search: [Google]
Lynch.gif
1MB, 638x360px
>>16990830
you misinformed dumbass
>>
>>16990898
You and your friend are lowering the collective intelligence of our species. If you beleive the world is flat? Please, never get on a plane again! The navigational instruments work on the premise that the earth is round. So if you want to travel, grab your horse and cart, give thanks to your ancestors, ask the gods for a safe journey, and just to be sure, cut a chicken open, read its entrails and decide whether it will be safe or not. Your stupidity and the stupidity of the people that listen to you will take us back to the dark ages!
>>
>>16992107
Lol you still think there's a friendzone. Cute.
>>
>>16992368
NO HES A TRUE ALPHAAAA BRO
>>
File: British War Vets.png (2MB, 1262x2876px) Image search: [Google]
British War Vets.png
2MB, 1262x2876px
>>16988688
Oy vey. You can't say that you fucking racist.
>>
>>16988688
>>Germany is allowing police to enter homes without a warrant to find space for refugees.
fuck that shit i would kill someone
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 500x457px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 500x457px
stop eating, live forever

that's the gist of if. still experimenting? different from AN ok my opinion because mindset is joyous not depressive
>>
>>16993553
Sounds like post ww2...
>>
>>16993324
Collective intelligence what does this look like a albert einstein puzzle set. I dont think so. I think everyone believes they know whats best so sometimes you gotto sit back and watch. I think life has a way a finding equilibrium away from stupidity.
>>
>>16993633
Imsure if God is God he is a good engineer. He mustve installed a safety switch somewhere, to make it idiot proof
>>
>>16986803
My tranny fetish. I would love to suck the cock of a ladyboy.
>>
>>16988125
>I'm the type of man that wears dinner gloves and an evening suite.
Stopped reading there
Thread posts: 348
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.