[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone remember some sort of creepy epidemic where news

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: fuck_yeah.gif (1MB, 350x219px) Image search: [Google]
fuck_yeah.gif
1MB, 350x219px
Does anyone remember some sort of creepy epidemic where news anchors were having some sort of meltdown, as if a fuse in their brain had just blown, and they start speaking complete gibberish for considerable amounts of time? It's not just a slip up in words, it is a completely unnatural deterioration in communication, like a glitch. I would include a Youtube link but I couldn't find any of them, as they're buried in so manyof the news blooper vids.
>>
There was two fairly closely timed events of unfortunate newscasters having mini-strokes as they were being filmed. Conspiracy nuts liked the idea of brain control Illuminati better than feeling sorry for the people suffering potentially fatal medical problems on air.
>>
>>16986602
Ya probably this but I remember there being more than 2, I just wish I could remember where I saw them all
>>
>>16986602
Why should I feel sorry for some dickface anchor who has a stroke on TV? There are little nigglets dying of starvation and AIDs over in Botswana and I'm going waste emotional energy feeling bad about some rich white asshole having blood flow issues? Fuck you.
>>
>>16986589
that was caused by their headphones being off by like a few milliseconds so they would talk and then the headphones they hear themselves slightly off which ended up really messing with their speech.
>>
>>16986655
>AIDs
AIDS
>>
>>16986655

wow, you really hate white people
>>
File: Surmi_Lip_Plate,_Tulgit.jpg (48KB, 400x599px) Image search: [Google]
Surmi_Lip_Plate,_Tulgit.jpg
48KB, 400x599px
>>16986655
found the boon
>>
>>16986589
What was the time frame?
>>
>>16986671
happened to me when i was testing my new mic
>>
>>16986589
You guys are just thinking about that scene in Bruce Almighty.
>>
>>16987433
Nah man, Bruce almighty predicted that shit
>>
Serene Branson.
>>
>>16986742

it's getting scary tbqh. it's so socially unacceptable to be racist AT ALL anymore... except when it's about white people - then you can literally write mainstream articles about killing all whites and sign your name to it and everybody just kind of tacitly accepts it.

i'm legit creeped out. I don't want to become a minority and have brown people necklace me and my family because we're "privileged" like has been done to whites in other countries.
>>
>>16987852
Kek
>>
>>16987852
Better move to Iceland or something then.
>>
>>16986589
here's one where she's looks so upset about struggling with her speech. it was apparently a "complex migraine."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVKDm4PhEwI

i was interested in this too, when it happened and i'll try to find the other two i remember
>>
>>16986655
I have a feeling you don't give a shit about the kids in Africa either, faggot.
>>
>>16987852
White guilt/privilege is the new origonal sin of the new religon of the sjws
>>
>>16988310
At least the concept of Original Sin applies to everybody regardless of their ethnic background.
>>
>>16988289
>>16986589

here's one more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc4LI0BZ5qU
>>
>>16988289
>>16986589

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTsm7BqpiSY

this one seems a little different, maybe the mic in his ear malfunctioning? though he does some to fall into gibberish by the very end.
>>
>>16988323
Privilege can apply to anyone
>>
>>16988344
In most cases, it's just "white privilege". Though, come to think of it, I've seen "male privilege" too. Female minorities seem pretty much immune to this sort of thing.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmlq40G9xK8
>>
>>16988332
They just move on lmfao do they have to meet schedules 100%. Do they have to remain stoic at all times
>>
>>16988332
its that shit were when a person hears their own words played back for them with a minor delay between when they say the words and when they hear them played back it screws up your speech. it was in the news and even youtubers did vids about it

it works because when you talk normally you only hear yourself with a delay thats minute and to small to notice but with like a 1 second delay your natural tendency to modulate your voice as you speak to sound the way you think you sound kicks in it forces breaks in your speech pattern . it doesnt work on every one but it works on a lot of people
>>
>>16988441
Yeah, this happened to me once at work when something went wrong with the phoneline and it was relaying what I said back to me. I had to cut off the phonecall.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.