[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats going on.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Mist.jpg (145KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Mist.jpg
145KB, 500x333px
Ok X, I've got a problem... Well I think I do. Im not sure, Im honestly not sure of anything right now. I'll just start from the start.

A few weeks ago I moved to Colorado, a sleepy little town called Carbondale, its a bit out of Vale, kinda near Silverthrone, anyway its back country, its in the mountains tons of forests and loads of hiking.

I love to hike, I love the out doors, or well, before I did, anyway, I am digressing. I was walking back to my house through a residential neighborhood and decided to take a short cut through this wooded area with a nice little river running through it, its cold as fuck so I figure yeah good idea. Anyway I am going through and I hear a rustle, okay thats fine probably a coyote or a deer or some such nonsense. I pick up the pace because I don't want to be bothered. Anyway rustling continues as I am walking and stops when I turn around, I start shouting thinking it'll scare whatever critter is beyond my vision away. Then my heart just stopped. Something went from a crouched position to a standing position and stared directly at me, it was too dark to make out any features but it was taller than me and Im 6'3". there were no 'glowing eyes' or any of that bullshit. the way it moved, its outline, it WASNT a bear, I know bears, I've dealt with bears, this was something else I dont know what. All I knew was it was looking right at me. it made a clicking sound, low at first then louder and louder and Im not sure who shrieked first it or me. I can run fast, I've always ran fast, but I've never felt my feet spring the way they did at that moment, I didnt turn around to see if it was chasing me I am kinda proud I didnt fall victim to any of those horror movie tropes. Anyway I waded through a half frozen river got home and aimed my gun at the door and waited.
>>
sounds like a big foot encounter, look up missing 411
>>
Don't become one of the missing 411.
>>
continuted:

now I have motion lights in the front of my house, almost turned them off because I had deer always coming through and it would wake me up but I was never so relieved... or horrified to have them. The rest of the night while I stared at the door all I could see is the light coming on ever few minutes like something was testing it. but I didnt have the balls to look outside I just sat there frozen. I could hear the clicks, sometimes almost like a chitter, sometimes low and menacing. Well Morning eventually came and I tried rationalizing everything. Maybe my mind was playing tricks on me, maybe I was hearing things. and I was able to convince myself that it was just my imagination. so I let it go. Until last night. when the lights came on again and the clicks started again.

what am I dealing with, how do I kill it, what do I do?!
>>
>>16986322
Not big foot, this was lanky skeletal, no odor that I could detect.
>>
what your up against you have no chance, it can change dimensions and take you away t another dimension forever. missing 411 and portals
>>
>>16986327
Just keep the doors closed and windows covered and locked.

Go to a hardware store and buy a bag or two of playground sand and place a shallow tub at the outside of your door. (To help with the mess) Wet the sand before you go to bed.

Next morning if the sand has tracks in it, get some kind of silicone spray to make samples of the tracks, Or just take pictures. A park ranger in the area might know if what you're seeing was an animal.

Also try to get a trail cam and hide it somewhere.

You can't fight what you can't identify.
>>
As a Colorado native, I've had a few spooktacular experiences myself. None like this, most turned out to be just some aminals running amuk. Worst of that was a mountain lion once.

Do as above poster says, be smart about it, get some tracks, post for proof, and follow up with it.
>>
Im 25 and grew up in Summit County, very near you. Was this in the last few days or what? Because it's been snowing and finding tracks shouldn't be difficult. I'm pretty sure that it is just squirrels turning your lights on and if it wanted you or what you have it already would. I used to run into crazies in the woods all the time when I was drinking and camping in high school. Prolly just some skinny mtn man you scared the shit out if. The clicking is probably squirrels or chipmunks they are getting ready to hibernate. Still, keep your gun handy and maybe get a trail cam or some prints. You should keep us updated I'm curious. Shit gets real bad I'll come up i70 and we will sit outside and cap this creepy mother fucker
>>
Might just be some meth head.

I agree with the guy who said look for evidence.
>>
From what you describe it seems you might have encountered a sasquash or bigfoot since others before you have reported the same crouching/stand behavior.
>>
>>16986318
Lay off the weed, Coloradofag. You obviously are addicted and hallucinating from induced schizophrenia is a common side effect for heavy users. You own a gun and are a danger to yourself more than any mystery cryptid that you imagine is stalking you.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.