[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I legit sell my soul? Can't find anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: bath.jpg (61KB, 389x960px) Image search: [Google]
bath.jpg
61KB, 389x960px
How do I legit sell my soul? Can't find anything
>>
>>16983961
>How do I legit sell my soul?

You can't. A soul is lost through action.
>>
>>16983964
Yo, get yo honky ass off my profile if you gon b a hater. I'll whoop ya punk ass into tomorrow. Talkin about not havin a soul. Try me motherfucker. Talking about select all the images wit cakes an shit. I finna select your cake nah mean?
>>
>>16983964
Punk ass.

Glasses wearin ass nigga.

>Well, actually

Nerd ass nigga

Talkin bout the type of nigga that cuddles wit his homie when they scared an shit.
>>
>>16983964
That's some edgy-ass shit
>>
>>16984021

uhhhh no it's actually an old thinking its comes from the bible/hebrews
>>
File: Evil.jpg (335KB, 900x548px) Image search: [Google]
Evil.jpg
335KB, 900x548px
>>16983961
OP you will be pleased to know that, like it has in so many other industries, the Internet has taken what was one a time consuming and arduous process with no guarantees and transformed it into a streamlined service right at your fingertips that you can begin taking advantage of from the comfort of your own home in a matter of minutes!

http://soultradingcompany.com/list.php
>>
It isn't yours to sell
>>
Souls sell, but who's buying?
>>
>>16984059
>http://soultradingcompany.com/list.php

Bruh. I'm talking some real shit.
>>
>>16984079
Get up out of here wit yo bullshit. My body, my choice. I have Obamacare, I can afford the surgery.
>>
>>16984133
You go there, you put your soul up on the market. Other entities can then browse through and if anyone likes the look of yours and thinks it's a fair asking price, they get in touch with you. How much more legit could you want?
>>
>>16984059
>http://soultradingcompany.com/list.php
>all these people willing to sell their soul for money
damn that's some legit scary stuff
>>
boy if you dont getcho boo-boo ass neck off my fuckin shit Imma slap yo leg ass
>>
>>16984519
I haven't actually signed in with an account, so I don't know the precise process involved. As a candidate for office, I can't be seen loitering around a website that deals in human souls, oh my goodness no!
>>
>>16983961
selling your soul is just a metaphor for working really hard, no such concept actually exists. why the fuck would the devil trade your soul for anything anyways? you're going to hell either way.
>>
>>16984569
which office faggot
>>
>try to sell your soul to the devil
>god knows you turned your back on him
>don't actually get to sell your soul to the devil but you still go to hell anyway
>>
File: 50U145413.png (291KB, 945x2207px) Image search: [Google]
50U145413.png
291KB, 945x2207px
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.