[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Realizating/Awakwning/Nibbana

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: images.jpg (7KB, 145x220px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 145x220px
ITT we try to help each other realize the Deathless: Practices, advice, talks, sources, motivations...
>>
Fuck those typoes
>>
File: 1442571457344.jpg (27KB, 460x600px) Image search: [Google]
1442571457344.jpg
27KB, 460x600px
>>16983712
This anon
I just finished reading it

http://www.egodeath.com/egodeath.htm

I do not have lsd but I am close to (I tink/hope)to kill my ego and dont go crazy
>>
>>16983735
This has happened to me on phychedelics many times.
>>
>>16983735
Cool. That's a beautiful illustration. Thanks for sharing.

I've heard tales of ex-Buddhist monks considered as sorcerors in South-East Asian cultures. Kinda creepy. They take what they have learned from their practice into more egoist aims. Tantra, but it won't lead to enlightenment.
>>
File: chatrttt.jpg (91KB, 643x557px) Image search: [Google]
chatrttt.jpg
91KB, 643x557px
>>16983735
>>
File: 47r0ux3.jpg (124KB, 924x1111px) Image search: [Google]
47r0ux3.jpg
124KB, 924x1111px
>>16983735
Don use LSD for it, use DMT. If things go bad, your out in a few minutes, LSD keeps going and going. And yes, you will die on DMT.
>>
What things? You mean bad trip?
>>
>>16983788
Yep. DMT is totally hardcore, but it can show you more in those few mins than any LSD trip (that can go bad)
>>
>>16983735
The agonizing process of the birth struggle culminates, the propulsion through the birth canal
is completed, and the process of delivery ends with explosive relief and relaxation
After the umbilical cord is cut, physical separation from the mother is complete, and
the newborn starts his or her new existence as an anatomically independent organism.
During this transition, suffering and agony culminate in an experience of total defeat
and annihilation on all imaginable levels—physical, emotional, intellectual, moral, and
transcendental. This stage is usually referred to as the “ego death” and seems to involve
instantaneous destruction of all previous reference points of the individual. In
the addiction circles, this experience is known as “hitting bottom,” an important turning
point in the lives of many alcoholics and drug addicts.
>>
>>16983712

irrelevant products of human fantasy and imagination or as hallucinations - erratic products of pathological processes in the brain - are naive and inadequate.
>>
The body and mind are implement but the soul lasts forever.

Practice sitting quietly for a time.
>>
>>16983740
Sounds cool
But the only thing I have is weed,
I whish I have good quality lsd.
I been doing it the old way passing for the nitgh of the soul and short and intense suicidal/depression
>>16983741
Yep I know about some guys on YouTube who are comparing "magicians" and the only way they find explanation for some of his "tricks" are mystical powers.

>>16983743
I keked
I know people like that , on the spot anon
>>16983773
I been looking for ayausca, some friend have some plants and seem to be relatively safe.
>>16983818
That's cool anon that what you write has a profound meaning for me now
,see this is my favourite song and this is the first time in many years that I fully understand his meaning
http://youtu.be/fJ9rUzIMcZQ

>>16983712
Anon your post was the perfect gift
Thanks, :)
>>
>>16983712
smoke weed evvrry day
>>
File: soon.jpg (95KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
soon.jpg
95KB, 700x467px
forget all about drugs. the so-called "ego-death" temporarily induced by drugs is worthless. you might as well just shoot yourself.

you really think the purpose of buddha's teaching was to become a blubbering retard like you are on high doses of (shitty psychedelic drug here)?

forgetting your name, identity, history, whatever is not enlightenment, it's total confusion.

drugs take you far in the wrong direction, like a cat dropped off far from home by its shitty selfish owners. they create a difficult dependency. all the weedheads these days goofing their lives away are in for a big shock when they hit the wall and find out they subtly and slowly but surely ruined their health and created a terribly difficult dependency on it, conditioning themselves daily to avoid all bad feelings, all ennui, all depression by getting stoned. everyone says weed is not addictive while bugging their dealer 50 times a second for a gram when they run out and have low funds scraping up pennies from mom's pocket book. get a grip.

you take drugs running away from your boredom, not realizing boredom is the path to nirvana. total disillusionment, disinterest, detachment, not seeking every little bit of hedonistic pleasure sensation you can all day every day.

go deep into your boredom, don't distract yourself like a child. explore the depths of your nothingness. you'll make much more rapid progress than taking some shitty drug.

all drug effects are unreal, hallucinatory, deceptive, not worth having, not worth seeking. once you've used all that shit and find out you're still at square one when it wears off, it's very eye opening. disturbing. don't be one of those deluded acidheads. come crashing down and see what you've got without anything, with nothing.

quit your job, school, girlfriend, masturbation, drugs, music, movies, tv. give up, until you become totally bored and disillusioned with everything in life, you don't stand a chance.
>>
>>16984938
Listen to this guy.
All drugs do is give you pleasure and a sense that this psychedelic state is way more novel than your ordinary life. And thus dependency is born, your daily life is so boring compared to that 200 mic LSD trip, you had super consciousness, you knew it all, music felt like god himself was singing within you, life became magical , transforming in to whatever you want before your very eyes. But in every pleasure there is a seed of suffering built in to it , so it feel equally shitty when you come down.
>>
>>16984938
Absolutely Perfect
>>
>>16984938
pretty much fully agree with this. LSD is still a lot of fun though in small doses, under 100ug is a great day out and people won't even know you're tripping probably. fully recreational of course. weed is one of the shittest most useless drugs around
>>
>>16983735
>>the spiritual seeker
>goes directly into dispersion
>>the sorceress
>solve et coagula
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.