[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Occultism & Magick: Library Update #23

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 307
Thread images: 46

File: 1447759727602.jpg (32KB, 455x455px) Image search: [Google]
1447759727602.jpg
32KB, 455x455px
Hey cats. There's not much going on in piracy atm (most of the good stuff is going to be published after the year ends), but I DID manage to hunt down a pile of more Scientology material. Things like mid-upper level staff courses (data evaluator series, etc.). Not sure how much some of this will be worth to folks, but least I can do is present the material. Case supervision TRs, minor sec checks in the lower bands of the bridge, how to set up the demo table, PTS, False Purpose Rundown, and various optional courses.

The new level application material isn't set up in checklist format, so may be a little easier for wogs to wrap their head around. Almost 40 new files (and there is some overlap, so you can get an idea of what Scilon standardization is reaching toward), mostly in:
>Psych. Model>$cientology>$cientology basics>Application
And one more folder in (Levels 0-4, which aggregates different sets of leaked material, as well as Freezone material).

Finally added the Mezlim Magazine folder as it's own section, couldn't figure out where else to place it really.

Also, it's Cultus Sabbati season, and DBoE's already been in application for a week now. It's surprisingly exhausting for an autosexual method. At least the recitation for the Ka rite is easy to memorize.

Link: https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
>>
>>16982915
NOTES ON CULTUS SABBATI
(ritual year already started, but with some extra faps, it shouldn't be much of an issue to get started.

Materials needed:
Marriage vessel - this is the thing you pour your blood and sexual fluid into. It can be any box, preferably something that will burn.

Dragon vessel - this is what the ash of the marriage vessel goes into, and the primary focus of the practice. The DBoE indicates that you will find this via dream in the interstitial period between the ending of the Ka cycle and the solstice, but some of you may just want to fire your own clay vessel.

4 Servitor Vessels - As above but with more direct purpose.

Phoenix Vessel - Same shit.

The Grimoire/book/whatever - this is what you're making notation and record in, you should have one.

Threefold cord - Basic BTW here, just a string you can tie three knots into.

Trident, Double Wand, Stang - Proper ritual weapons, finally. A stang is simply a pole. For the double wand, I'd use a Setian staff, but that's me.

Graal - Any sort of chalice you can use to mix your sex fluid and blood inside.

Sword, Dagger, Nowl - Again, more proper ritual weapons. A 'nowl' is apparently
>>
>>16982942
>Sword, Dagger, Nowl - Again, more proper ritual weapons. A 'nowl' is apparently
Son of a bitch:
A nowls is apparently a simple spike used to designate a cardinal direction. I'm using a rail spike.

Disk - You should have one already. Wood burn or acid etch into metal.

Kangling, Bell, Drum - A kangling is the Vajrayana femur trumpet, it's one of the harder things to acquire without just graverobbing. Here's a quick primer on how to prep your femur for demons summoning:
http://buddhism-for-vampires.com/kangling-chod

Rosary, Rattle, Bone Wand - I recommend using a baculum (penis bone) for the wand, preferably of a large animal so it's actually of a size to use. Rattles are easy to make. I'd recommend a rosary with 108 beads.

Offering plate - I already have silver, but it can be of any material. and I'd even say you can use the skull (below) as an offering plate if you're going full kapala with the practice.

Robe - should have one.

Skull - Kapala; Aghori would smash skulls into shape, Vajrayana would decorate theirs into art objects. This is another one that's harder to come by without graverobbing, and my recommendation for decoration/use really depends on how you acquired it - nobody wants to spend a couple grand on a medical quality skull to smash it to bits, mostly. Though you could use the leftover bone for grave dust.

The above materials should be consecrated at the rite of the black sun (winter solstice), and I'm not going to post the recitations as they're all in the book. Consecrate after the circle and fire are built but before the larger orations.

These practices are meant for either solo work, or a covine (coven) of four (in my mind, two men, two women, one per element, preferably by astrological sign).

You got three ritual spaces; in the home, in the woods, and in the dream. The one in the home can take a LOT of forms, provided that the dragon vessel is centerpiece, and guarded with various godform images.
>>
>>16982957
The outdoor space is called the 'Blood Acre'.

To build it you're going to need a designated spot, probably deep in the wilderness, secluded enough that it won't be an issue if you leave bone or animal skin out there.

The circle is to be traced in grave-dust before any ritual. This material can be made in a lot of ways but my recipe at the moment is:
>dirt from an infant grave
>animal and human bone
>cornmeal
>tobacco
>any small amounts of psychoactive substances, as you're supposed to inhale a small bit of dust that's left on your fingers after construction.

The blood acre is set up like a compass with eight points. Start in the northeast, work inward, back out, then to the next point in east, toward the center, back out, to the southeast, etc., until you've got a compass rose inside of a circle.

At the Northeast, you should place a container in which you can drop coins for Charon before the circle is entered by the practitioners.

Offerings are to be left at each point. Chumbley, obscurantist that he is, standardizes for Essex. Well, we're not in Essex, are we? Here's what I plan to use:

>North - Any thorny plant
>Northeast - Hemlock
>East - Any red berry
>Southeast - Sassafras (for the isosafrole content)
>South - Any terpene bearing pine
>Southwest - Oak, or any large nut bearing tree
>West - Peach, or any cyanogen bearing fruit
>Northwest - Ivy

At the center, the fire is to be constructed. In/through it should be placed a large oaken branch, forked at the end, upon which should be woven a wreath of either: Flowers, grain, berry, or thorn, depending on season. It should be consumed by the fire before work proper starts.

Enter the circle through the Northeast, and circle clockwise until you've returned, or the covine is at their stations. Mottos are chosen anew as the covine leaps over the fire. There should be some quiet time for yoga/etc., before recitations actually begin. North of the circle should be another, swept but blank.
>>
>>16982981
The preliminary Ka rite, or marriage rite, is exceedingly simple. Before anything, consecrate the home shrine, the marriage vessel. Recitations are in the book.

Stimulate your naughty bits. Maybe edge some. Try to keep the mind focused on the Dragon, or perhaps even The Scarlet Woman.

When you're ready to release, enter your home ritual space, preferably with a recitation to the Dragon (or start in your ritual space, but it's hard for me to personally stay aroused inside of it alone).

Again, I'm not posting the rectiation for the Ka rite, as it's in the damn book, but you'll strike the bell thrice, start with "I strike this bell, a birth knell and a death knell, etc." Once finished with the oration, reach climax, and collect any fluids that may release within the graal.

Face Thuban (Draco, in the north), slash the chest, and collect blood within the same graal. Stir thrice with your blade.

Raise the graal, dedicate, open the marriage vessel, and pour the comingled fluid into it, with the proper recitation, and close.

I recommend doing this at sunset or midnight.

This Ka rite should have started on the 11th, and will continue until the first day of the next new moon, and then wait in practice/training for the Rite of the Black Sun, which should take place outdoors at the winter solstice, and is far more complex and involved, and I'm still sorta taking notes for it, but it's mostly oration.

Good luck and Azhdeha bless.
>>
>>16983002
I'll be around or something maybe through the day for questions, comments, recommendations, observations, shitposts, and complaints.
>>
Bump?
>>
In Transcendental Magic, Levi talks about something called the "Magical Chain". Being Levi his writing is somewhat obscure. Do you/anyone know of any other sources on the magical chain?
>>
>>16983057
Check Book 4 on the construction of the altar, or even Crowley's Rite of the Equinox and/or Throa.

The chain mentioned is the chain described here: >>16982957 >I'd recommend a rosary with 108 beads.

While I doubt Levi had a need for exactly 108 links, that's the general consensus these days, or at least after AC.
>>
Yet another bump.
>>
anybody have a pdf of the complete book of spells, ceremonies and rituals by Gonzalez-Wippler? I found his book on amulet and talismans buy I can't find this one for the life of me
>>
>>16983105
Cursory glance through my resources doesn't find anything, I'll keep poking around.
>>
>>16983112
I might just end up buying it off amazon

maybe two copies - one for scanning and making a digital copy
>>
>>16983116
The world could always use a few more squirrels :3
>>
Throwing another bump up.
>>
Are you familiar with Ninevah Shadrach? He has written some interesting books on Theurgy and Islamic magic.
>>
I'm currently reading Initation into Hermetics, and it sounds great. I've read in it that mastery of the elements can lead to spectacular phenomena: levitation and heating the body or freezing it. Especially the first phenomenon of levitation sounds dubious to the modern Western mind. I also remember Crowley mentioning levitation in his treatise on yoga. It for real?
>>
OP: Scientology material? wtf, why?
>>
http://english.grimoar.cz/?Loc=key&Lng=2

Normally if i can't find something here i give up on it.
>>
>>16983277
AC reports that Bennett would levitate around him, often at weird angles.

RE: "Freezing", Gurdjieff's students could do that mid-dance when they weren't digging trenches, allegedly.

>>16983270
Not really, the squares book looks decent enough for a mass market. I'd have to flip through it for a real opinion.

>>16983280
Because their exteriorization tech is actually workable, large chunks are based on Crowley's Libri (particularly Axioms when compared to the first bit of M:TP), and I already had a lot of this stuff presented, and want to have a more complete set of materials.

Also, fuck Co$ - I rarely see good aggregations of Scilon content because of the nature of the group we're dealing with. If I can centralize some of it for an interested party or two, then my mission was accomplished.
>>
>>16983295
Are you Frater K?

And has anyone in here had success with the exercises in IIH and can testify that it's a good course for a newbie?
>>
>>16982942
>>16982957
>>16982981
>>16983002
Awesome thanks for your notes. Nice TLDR on a really big book.
>>
>>16983291
Yeah, my library's twice the size of Grimoar. My early motivation was to make a better resource than that, and I feel like I've succeeded in that goal.
>>
>>16983306
Yes.

I've never particularly used Bardon, and tend to think he's middle of the road in terms of introductory material. You can do better or worse than Bardon.

Now, certain Bardon fans/trolls (I can't tell some days), will claim that anyone who is lukewarm or dismissive of Bardon is lazy and ignorant, but I've been working the A.'.A.'. material for quite a while. I find it workable. Others won't.

Your mileage will vary.

>>16983311
I really should have posted it about a week ago, but other than the actual oratory bits, that'll get people through the end of December if they're interested in starting the practice.
>>
Was there ever any Kundalini materials?

Like the real "you're going to go insane" Kundalini.
>>
>>16983425
Kundalini yoga as reckoned by most of the West comes from a lineage of questionable origin.

There's shittons of material tangentially related to Kundalini in my Eastern folder, particularly under the Saivist/Shakti folders.
>>
>>16983530
Yes, the problem is all of those are neutered, mangled, versions of the source material. You will never achieve anything positive with them.

Sadly the real teachings are beyond esoteric. I guess the leaders of the field figured they couldn't just let other people turn themselves into magicians.
>>
>>16983577
Actually we have quite a bit of the source material, like Tantrasara and Tantraloka. Kaulajnananirnaya, etc.

We could use some original Agamas being discovered, and a few more somewhat faithful English translation. Hell, even Kundalini yoga as mentioned may be dubious but at least appears to be somewhat valid.

Just go through the material and if there's anything you're more interested in, learn the language or shell out for a translation of something.
>>
>>16983600
Is this all included in the OP?
>>
>>16983630
Tantraloka only has one edition in English, and I don't think we have a copy of Tantrasara.

But yes, go into the Eastern folder and poke around. There's plenty of really goddamn old core material.
>>
>>16983640
Awesome, thanks. I'll report back when I have achieved full blown psychosis.
>>
>>16983668
That's not really the goal of Kundalini work, but good luck on your endeavors.
>>
>>16983678
Haha, I know. Just playing the "Kundalini make you crazy" meme
>>
>>16983695
You'd have to work REALLY hard REALLY fast to get Kundalini sickness.

In my personal opinion it's probably some kind of dopamine reaction. Moreover, awakening seems like a much more mild form of the sickness, considering with sickness the awakening symptoms are just multiplied into their extreme forms.
>>
Hubbard's divorce from Sarah Northrup (Jack Parsons' ex gf) have been highly suppressed.

You can find them here (go to the hubbard documents tab), and I'll probably be making a pdf out of the images to stick into the main Scilon folder: http://www.meepthorp.com/

OT 9 and 10 are gearing up for release. While it'll probably take a couple years to leak, I'd be willing to bet money that the new OT levels are repackaging materials of the OLD OT levels (which were to be done in an exterior state). I'll try to track down the old OT material and have it in the folder.
>>
What is occultism and magic from your point of view? Is it beneficial? Is it a religious idea or concept?
>>
>>16983803
From the Anthro dept. at Oregon State:
>magic - practices designed to gain control over the supernatural. Magic and religion are separated in several ways in anthropology. For some anthropologists magic tries to gain control over the supernatural. Others see magic as being individual, while religion is a group phenomena that creates lasting social bonds. Malinowski saw magic as a means to an end, while religion was the end in itself. Other anthropologists find separating magic and religion very difficult.

In the end, I'd say the particulars of your question depend HEAVILY on the practices or cultures implied. Some are religious, some aren't.

The degree of benefit from something is the degree of use you can find for it. A hammer does no good when you need a screwdriver, and a computer does fuckall without having the know-how to operate it.

Individual mileage will vary. THAT SAID, many practices that fall under the header of occultism (yoga or other forms of spiritual contemplation) have been shown to have a number of physical benefits via peer reviewed study. It won't heal you of everything, but will probably improve your conditions a bit.

Sorry if the answer is vague, but the more particular I get about it, the more the definition becomes b8 for skepdicks, psychological model advocates, and spiritual model advocates.

Do the practices and draw your own conclusions.
>>
>>16983829
Magic is spellcrafting to get what you want
>>
>>16983709
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTyCYHpeJYE

Then there's this guy who apparently gave himself seizures and motor failure using Kundalini.
>>
>>16983859
>motor failure
Sounds like Parkinsonianism, or, a dopamine problem. It's shit like that, plus twitches, plus psychosis, that make me think a lot of what yoga is doing is pre-information age modulation of ligands, with Kundalini focusing on dopamine pathways.

That's more of a psychological model than I tend to advocate, but its's hard to not point at the transmitter pathway that is often responsible for these problems outside of a yogic context.
>>
>>16983329
>I've been working the A.'.A.'. material for quite a while

Do you find Eshelman's presentation credible? Is there anything in particular he gets wrong?
Thanks for the library, got me back into aryeh after ten (very) odd years
>>
>>16983853
what's spellcrafting?
>>
>>16983882
Impractical psychology
>>
>>16983880
Um, that's a huge question and it depends on which presentation you're referring to.

Magical and Mystical System of the A.'.A.'. is a decent book, though won't tell you much outside of what you could parse out yourself from working with the material. That said, this is a dude who calls Mother Theresa a consummate Thelemite, which is just retarded.

That said, his book is one of the better resources for things like up to date reading lists by grade.

Aryeh Kaplan is titties; you should get into David Chaim Smith of you get the chance. There's a copy of Kabbalistic Mirror of Genesis either in the Kabbalah folder or A.'.A.'.>Philosophy.
>>
Many gods over one superior exalted position sounds like Lucifer trying to raise his stars over God.

Pentagrams is a way to say "i know it won't happen if i trust myself naturally"

Divination is for the impatient.

Magic can happen naturally, through a constant devotion to God.

Magic is also a conditional statement, "if and only if one casts a spell, then the result will come" but you lack the backbone to make it happen by the will of the Self.

Black keeps getting darker
>>
File: 1447737863406.png (589KB, 548x673px) Image search: [Google]
1447737863406.png
589KB, 548x673px
>>16983897
>There is no place in my heart for the "salvation" of the Nazarene.
>>
>>16983889
>Magical and Mystical System of the A.'.A.'.
Yes, that's what i was referring to, thank you. I was awfully impressed by it which surprised me.

>>16983889
>this is a dude who calls Mother Theresa a consummate Thelemite, which is just retarded
I'm pretty ignorant but based on what little I know that seems pretty absurd. Did he justify the claim or just assert it?
>>
>>16983904
Much edge, little faith
>>
>>16983889
>Aryeh Kaplan is titties
this is a compliment right?
>>
>>16983910
He just said it, probably justified by "Oh, she followed her true will", etc.

If anything, I'd call her a Neo-Beguine with less transgression and more doubt.
>>
Abra kadabra alakazam, if you don't stop now your gonna get slammed
>>
>>16983913
Yes.

>>16983912
Pic related.
>>
File: 1447757487947.png (341KB, 850x832px) Image search: [Google]
1447757487947.png
341KB, 850x832px
>>16983923
Poz my neg hole, bby.
>>
>>16983924
Too bad Crowley never even knew what magic really was
>>
File: 1447520913846.png (22KB, 627x597px) Image search: [Google]
1447520913846.png
22KB, 627x597px
>>16983932
Ok.
>>
>>16983943
Not to turn this into a nofap thread, but based on what you've read of various materials, how often is sexual energy brought up (as in, don't waste it)?
>>
>>16983943
No seriously, magic being applied in Crowley's methods are lacking in quality. He didn't care about a Supreme existence, all he wanted was to gain more and more and more and cast spells to satisfy his edge craving.

Like most of you who lack a certain qualitu you can't bring yourself to because it "conflicts" your interest to "do what thou wilt" rather than understand the value of the soul
>>
>>16983956
That depends on what you're looking at.

Chinese sexual alchemy advocates withholding emission. Vajrayana/Kaula advocates willed emission, as does Thelema.

4chan's really on the nofap bandwagon, and I cannot fathom why. Testosterone increase levels back to normal in under a week. Low rates of emission are tied to increased testicular cancer risk.

If you want the testosterone gainz, limit your faps to every three-four days.

Abstaining from something is giving it as much power as constant indulgence.
>>
>>16983967
No, no fap should be about keeping the life potential of your sperm alive because it is a powerful substance

If your not trying to get someone pregnant then it has no actual purpose

Even then, there are enough kids here, and having a baby signs you up for rebirth.

Abstinence is about cutting off a sensation to understand "God" a lot more if you direct it correctly
>>
>>16983965
>magic being applied in Crowley's methods are lacking in quality.
Compared to?
And by what metric?

>He didn't care about a Supreme existence,
H-have you read the 1907-1908 diaries? Have you read MWT? Have you read Liber 7? Have you read...anything of his that you can cite as examples of this?

>all he wanted was to gain more and more and more
Which is why he spent most of his life spending money like it was going out of style instead of finding stable revenue streams?

>to satisfy his edge craving.
Sure.

>can't bring yourself to
What exactly?

>"Do what thou wilt"
Does not mean, "Bro just do whatever u want, lmao".

>understand the value of a soul
Again, I'd direct you to the 1907-08 diaries.
>>
>>16983979
>keeping potential alive because it's a powerful substance
Which is why it's used in so many occult rituals as a sacrament to be consumed, such as Kala or the Cakes of Light.

>If your not trying to get someone pregnant then it has no actual purpose
Unless you're trying to create an egregore/servitor/chain yourself to a devotional metric, see the Ka rite as described above.

>cutting off sensation
Nifty thing is that you can experience God through sensation too, which is largely the point of Vamacara (Hindu LHP) - Even if this reality is illusory (maya), then that illusion still came from the Gods/God, particularly in Vamacara modes where Maya is the principle force that Shiva manipulates to bring about creation.
>>
>>16983986
No, Crowley was definately a Satanist who needed to "get off" his edge.

For example if blood is the most powerful ingredient in magic, all magicians are creating a vain sacrifice of blood when they use blood to make their magic "more potent"

Likr 2000 years ago some dude says "Love God and free the bondage your souls are in" and gets crucified as a blood sacrifice, and people use blood for some gay purpose as an occultist
>>
>>16983999
Drink semen for magic use....

Gross

Gay

And an offense to sperm that was once alive
>>
File: 11.jpg (36KB, 282x411px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
36KB, 282x411px
In the method of divination giving in the Book of Thoth, I don't understand what Crowley means by counting and pairing cards. Each card counts for some value, but what are these values used for?

Any other recommendations of getting to learn the Tarot? Would it be a suitable exercise to just pick three cards at random, use a past-present-future spread and make a story out of it?
>>
>>16984015
All the cards mean the same thing and can mean the same thing

All you are doing is allowing a card to make the decision for someone else

As soon as one sees the reading their situation immediately changes with consequence
>>
>>16984008
>Crowley was a Satanist
He grew out of that shit well before 20, read Confessions. Hell, he was a full blown secular between 1900 and 1904(ish).

>potency
I'm not sure what this has to do with materials that are sacred to various godforms or practical applications. Also, many people would challenge the idea of blood being the most important ingredient.

People have been using blood in ritual long before the Nazarene.
>>
>>16984013
Ok. So, are you offending the sperm in your testicles when you practice nofap and those cells die in your nuts?

>>16984015
The numbers for the cards generally refer to paths on the Tree of Life if you buy that Hermetic model. The pairing you're referring to is PROBABLY his comment on the mirrored nature of the Tree.

Learn the Tarot by doing; your spread matters a lot less than being able to understand individual meanings of the cards, and to recite their interpretations with the context of other cards without cold reading.

>>16984027
You sound like that Christnigger who spams /div/.
>>
>>16984030
Yeah but Jesus actually had a legit purpose none of this new age bull shit you guys spit out, people want to get cheated, so God lets them be susceptible to you guys.

>>16984050
All these cards are the same before you flip them. The same backside, before you flip them and see the image. The backside says "choose" and once your flip you change your reality.

Even as the cards are flipped they all can mean exactly the same thing
>>
>>16984050
Would you say the meanings of the cards given in the Book of Thoth are "definitive", or can the meaning of each card vary with the person reading? There are some cards that aren't really covered in great deal as far as divinational interpretations go; for example Three of Wands (Virtue).

Also, I've met a grill who is represented by Princess of Swords. As far as I can tell, it is not the nicest of personalities, this Princess. Am I in for a bad time (romantically)?
>>
>>16984073
Yea because you are associating a living human being with a tarot card
>>
>>16984069
>use of blood in ritual before Christ
>"New Age"

>>16984073
I'd actually say I get really pissy about some of Crowley's labeling, like 7 of cups, and actually prefer the HOGD naming metrics.

That said, yes, each card can shift in meaning a bit due to provenance with other cards or the nature of the question.

Three of Wands is easy:
>3
>Binah
>Master of the Temple
>Wands
>Fire
>Spirit
>Force

Or, Spirit under the will/direction of the Scarlet Woman (divine feminine or whathaveyou). Fire of love. Virtue.

>swords
Probably.
>>
>>16984089
>Guise i need to sacrifice blood for muy magick spell cuz i have no clue what direction my life is going in and i choose to let it get this out of control
>>
>>16984098
I do have a pretty good handle on my life direction, though.

Over the next year I'm going to finish up some astronomical knowledge while working DBoE, continue my personal translation of the Yi King, continue memorizing bits of 777 and practicing Iyuun, and hopefully by the time next year rolls around I'll have finished this goddamn graduate degree, at which point I'll evaluate my options for continuing in academia or going professional, hopefully at a pay grade that will allow me to continue light asceticism so I can retire early and focus on my practice exclusively.

But if you don't actually want to answer my questions and just shitpost I can make a /div/ thread for you to spam.
>>
>>16984119
You can have all the gain you want, just know you could've done it all yourself without the hoodoo nigga
>>
>>16984089
Aight, thanks.

Sometimes when reading the cards, I can simply not make a connection to the question, or I can't make out what the cards are saying.

For example, for a while I've been drawing a card each morning which were to summarize my day in a single card. I would then evaulate the card in the evening and relate it to my day. There have been many times where I just not could make a connection, and where I found that several other cards would have described my day better. Is it possible that the Tarot doesn't care for all questions and refuses to give a "true" answer under some circumstances? Or am I just being blind? Are there any ways to strengthen my connection to the cards, making me better at understanding them - idk, some ritual perhaps - or is it plain and simple trial and error that is necessary?
>>
>>16984119
How long did you study Chinese before beginning to attempt your translation?

What is "lyuun"?
>>
>>16983105
http://docslide.us/documents/180810280-complete-book-of-spells-ceremonies-magic-gonzalexwippler-pdf.html
>>
>>16982915
thinking of restarting the labs. They'll still be crap, but they'll be a different and more cohesive kind of crap. Things borrowed from my own dabbling (which is in many ways bastards versions of others works). Thoughts?
>>
Back to the top.
>>
>>16986418
You're monopolizing the thread. STOP. You're smothering us.
>>
>>16983897
>Many gods over one superior exalted position sounds like Lucifer trying to raise his stars over God.

Pretty much this. Polytheism is like spiritual communism.

>all relidgins are equally egual :DDDD
>except xtianity because it's dum and part of the patriarchy >:(((((
>>
File: newwtf.jpg (348KB, 999x999px) Image search: [Google]
newwtf.jpg
348KB, 999x999px
ok?
>>
>>16986480
No.

>>16986736
I'm fine with Christism, particularly things like Ophites.
>spiritual communism
What does that even mean?

>>16987049
Wow, that looks...unrelated to the content of the thread.
>>
>>16983002
>perhaps even The Scarlet Woman.

hey is this some material about some type of babylon working? I was thinking of coming here and asking how to research that and here is this thread

hit me up I want to produce the antichrist
>>
>>16987440
>hit me up I want to produce the antichrist
Unless you're a reasonably attractive woman, I'll decline.

Moonchild also does not equal antichrist. Parsons referred to HIMSELF as the antichrist as opposed to the hypothetical Cameron child.

For research, learn Enochian. And I mean REALLY learn the material, because Parsons screws the pooch in his initially recorded working (though I'm under the impression that some of the material is now in the hands of the US govn't, provided he left it in his black cube along with the video reel of him fucking his mom).

After you've got a handle on Enochian, http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bb/babalon.htm#menu
>>
>>16987609
How does one really learn enochian?
>>
>>16982915
yo ill leave these links here for ya, its buddhist texts+tanras+practices from the net. A few worth adding, rest arent. i could also provide pictures of The sadhana of nagaraksha and dorje namjon, but i dont have any sort of self initiation into them, although
http://read.84000.co/old-app/#!ReadingRoom/UT22084-079-011/0

can explain a lot.

anyway: http://read.84000.co/#section-O1JC114941JC21412 a few good ones here

http://read.84000.co/old-app/#!ReadingRoom/UT22084-087-003/0

this ones interesting

http://read.84000.co/old-app/#!ReadingRoom/UT22084-061-013/0

anyhow, check out the tantra side, n maybe sutras if thats relevant. i think its worth adding it to the vajrayana side.
Also i could provide the Ngondro sadhana for drinkung kagyu, but thats not as magickal i guess. anyway reply if you want the nagaraksha and dorje namjon sadhanas.
>>
>>16987635
By reading the source material and the body of research that's sprung up around it.

>>16987641
Thanks bud, but I'm really fuckin' thirsty for the English Tantraloka above all else.
>>
>>16988099
>>
Be aware of false teachers.
>>
>>16988140
Quite, though there are no "false" teachers, just shitty teachers.
>>
>>16988177
False.
>>
>>16988181
How?

A "false" teacher is still teaching something, it's just shitty garbage.
>>
>>16988250
That is why people come on 4chan, to listen to these shitty teachers.
>>
>>16988250
False teachers, like yours and theirs before th em
Understand, vile blood?
>>
>>16988274
I mean a real magician never reveals his secrets.

Besides, they come online to teach irresponsible 4chan posters magic to feel important.

They share their own speculations
>>
File: 1447969187055.jpg (116KB, 744x1074px) Image search: [Google]
1447969187055.jpg
116KB, 744x1074px
>>16988291
So eager to teach, but so reluctant to research
I wonder what that's all about
>>
>>16988306
I've done plenty of research.

Simple messages don't need textbook citation.

The only one you are fooling is yourself.
>>
File: moais.jpg (48KB, 460x320px) Image search: [Google]
moais.jpg
48KB, 460x320px
>>16988313
Research means to go back and search again

Your lack of insight is what brands you as a liar
>>
>>16988329
What am I lying about?
>>
>>16988274
>Understand, vile blood?
That's not nice.

>>16988291
I just wanna present a half decent resource, broseph.
>>
>>16988334
Exactly (:
>>
>>16987136
You are though.
>>
>>16988712
I am...what exactly?
>>
>>16987609
>learn Enochian. And I mean REALLY learn the material,

damn that book is long bro, and I'm just talking John Dee true and faithful relation

they need to make a rosetta stone for enochian,
>>
File: A Wrong Spell.png (80KB, 710x1300px) Image search: [Google]
A Wrong Spell.png
80KB, 710x1300px
>>
>>16982915
DBOE wiki guy here

An insane work schedule and two weeks abroad (back yesterday) means I'll be starting the book a little late, hoping to get it started tomorrow. Considered starting while abroad but had no time to gather tools.

How's it going so far for you?
>>
>>16982915
are the psychological routines part of this? i wanna use that information to start my own cult
>>
>>16983057
>Magical Chain
Initiatory Lineage, IIRC.

>>16983885
Kinda this.

>>16983889
Speaking of which, I've collected a bit on hypnosis. It's not properly sorted yet, but you can drop it in. Most of it should fit into the "Psychological model" part.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwLJ8mj-ZuoGZnJJaVR1ckxLak0

Look through it, decide what's worthwhile.
I could also do a write-up on the books themselves if you want me to.

>>16984015
Look up Paul Highes-Barlow on youtube. He explains the method in videos. He does have some questionable comments, but overall, it's worthwhile.

>Any other recommendations of getting to learn the Tarot?
Yes. Get into ceremonial magic.

>>16984069
That's an interesting perspective.
>>
Where my witches at?

A couple nights go I did a home property cleansing with rosemary because I'm getting a lot of work done on my house (hardwood put in, garden worked on, changed the color, painted, etc) and it drew down some evil eye from the neighbors some I cleansed and am gonna redefine my barriers and I noticed that another neighbor was stealing vital energy from my family and my land so I casted a verbal spell to take the energy back from HIM to ME and that very night I was full up with tons of energy, like I was IVing caffeine all night. It was and is great. :)

Also I'm stealing luck from those two neighbors and right after I casted one of the neighbors fences was vandalized. He deserves it.
>>
Lol witches
>>
So does anyone know where cbt fits into the whole initiation thing? It appears to be rather inherent in the process, but in a very covert way.
>>
>>16991079
Current body threads give fags and inane people fap material.
>>
I meant like cognitive behavioral therapy
>>
>>16992445
CBT is longer term and interactive. Initiation is almost entirely instructional.

Also:
>bump
>>
Acquired the DBOE box, starting later today.

Haven't acquired the athame yet but I'll use a needle until I do, and a hand for the cup. Box is the important bit for now, I have a bit of catching up to do
>>
If initiation is instructional, then am I a magister if I have read everything?
>>
>>16982981
>grave dust

Wow, they really didn't fuck around with those voodoo influences.

Which is a good thing, I guess. There's been a school of thought for a while now that the next logical step for witchcraft is to absorb voodoo influences, given that it's like witchcraft that survived continuously
>>
>>16993912
Not at all.

>>16993908
Please keep up in the book, much more comprehensive than me meager notes.

>>16993917
Right? I dig Chumbley's synchretism here. It flows well.

Also, I'd be incredibly reluctant to call voodoo a continuous survival in comparison to witchcraft/cunningcraft; Yoruba and other west African conventions that voodoo is rooted in vary wildly from what happens across the Atlantic.
>>
>>16993966
>Please keep up in the book, much more comprehensive than me meager notes.

I'll get cracking on the wiki again, it'll be easier to structure it now that the ritual year has actually started. We're definitely going to have to produce a reduced version at some point, 800 pages is verbose even for Chumbley.

Might open up the wiki for public editing or something, doing it all myself is proving challenging, particularly as I tend to work in short bursts with intervals.

http://dboe.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Book_of_Essex_Wikia
>>
>>16993966
Peter Hamilton-Giles did an interesting interview on the subject of voodoo influences in the DBOE, actually:

http://www.threehandspress.com/page/the-teratology-of-spirit

The entire thing seems to be a weird blend of Essex witchcraft (I actually suspect Cochranite witchraft, but w/e), Typhonian material and voodoo, which is as 'out there' as you'd expect from CS.

On the point of the Cochranite stuff, I have wondered for a while if the Cainite stuff is actually a feature of essex witchcraft, or if Chumbley just borrowed it from Cochrane (along with the 'compass', which is a Cochranite term). It's cool if he did, it's an interesting mythos, it's just something I'd wonder about
>>
>I whisper the Password to all Companions of the Dragon's Brood,
>whether they be living or dead, of Spirit or of Substance.
>I utter the Password with the Voice of Magical Power; I reveal mine Oath to the Knower-of-Names and with the Issue of my Blood I inscribe the Signature and Mark of this Pact within the Book of the Initiator.

This is a little piece I've wondered about in the KA rite. On paper it looks like simple oration, but given how much Chumbley seems to have taken from GD-style ritual, I wonder if this is a little blind, i.e.. that non-CS people will just say it, but CS people would take it as ritual instructions (i.e. giving a specific ritual password, saying a specific oath, physically inscribing a mark or making a sign, making the sign of silence)

It may be all metaphorical oration, but given the way it's phrased I do wonder if there's a bit of movement between the lines
With Silence I conceal the Convocation of my Brothers and Sisters as in the Great Circle of Our Arte.
>>
>>16983002
>Before anything, consecrate the home shrine, the marriage vessel. Recitations are in the book

What are you referring to here, the bit on page 64?
>Blessed be Thee, O' Shrine of Azhdeha!
etc
>>
>>16983709

Agreed, as far as I can tell, it's mild serotonin shock. Similar to what you might experience with strong MDMA or the Changa form of DMT.

In my experience is seems far more pronounced that that of the sexual nature & far more long lasting. More like what Daniel M Ingam describes as A&P events.

I always equate these to the da'th experience. Very impressive to arrive there controlled & with meditation at an early stage.

Certainly a big turning point no matter your path.

(Careful with Changa & Ayauscca at home kids. Serotonin shock can kill you in a really unpleasant way - stick to the meditation methods).
>>
>tfw Chumbley suggests doing KA four times a day, at each of the solar stations

That would have been a struggle even when I was a teen. Bravo, Chumbley-san
>>
>>16993908
>needle

It was a bad idea. Surprisingly hard to draw blood that way.

Also, I now see the value of the cup for the practical performance of the rite. I think the Vessel, arthana and cup and the absolute minimum to do this rite properly
>>
>>16993997
I'd have to be more familiar with how they've done things in Essex, historically.

>>16994011
I have my own words I'm using there. Squirrel as you see fit.

>>16994124
Yes.

>>16994166
Never had DMT come close to serotonin storm. Then, I don't fuck around when it comes to those compounds.

>>16994193
>93
As far as I remember from my notes the only requirement is a daily minimum of one and that the other times are simply an ambitious suggestion.

>>16994353
Use spring loaded diabetic sticks on places like your finger and/or stay super hydrated.
>>
Still going through the Draconian Oracle rite text, Chumbley really didn't hold back on the prose here.

Having a little trouble deciphering what the basic core of the ritual is, it seems to be largely oration in the basic text, but given that Chumbley tends to put a lot of the detail in the commentaries, I suspect there's a bit more in there to be uncovered
>>
>>16994511
Yeah Chumbley says at least once a day as being the main requirement. Four a day would require having pretty much nothing to do all day but sit around and fap. To be fair though, being NEET would actually work well with this book, given the length of the preparations and of the rites themselves
>>
>>16983057

https://archive.org/stream/GoldenChainAndTheLonelyRoad/Golden_Chain_and_the_Lonely_Road_djvu.txt
>>
>>16983306

IIH is a pretty good course if you A: ignore his moralizing platitudes, and B: ignore his ridiculous time frames for practice.

His other books are less useful.

Book 75, or The Perfect Black Flame by J.J. Barker is a Left Hand Path interpretation of IIH that strips away all the theory and gets down to the exercises - in a LHP context, of course. Worth looking into also.
>>
>>16994622
I'll have to flip through the Barker, that sounds half interesting.
>>
>>16987136
>spiritual communism
>What does that even mean?

He means under the control of a central authority, y'know... like monotheism. He's just too stupid to see that.

>pluralistic spirituality is communism, hurr durr
>>
>>16994654
>the means of worship should be in the hands of the Postulantariat
>permanent initiation
>struggle sessions on the astral plane
Sign me up.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2036x2036px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2036x2036px
>>16994511

If you don't have to - don't. The path is sometimes the same lengths.

For quick ref, from a tree of life place. Depending on dose it'll flick you straight to titereth / da'th. You still need the concentration to make the impressions meaningful / not lose your shit.

The added serotonin risk just gives it an extra element of "the operation failing" in physically detrimental ways.
>>
File: 1417974889660.jpg (83KB, 736x490px) Image search: [Google]
1417974889660.jpg
83KB, 736x490px
>I should go now quietly
>For my bones have found a place to lie down and sleep
>Where all my layers can become reeds
>All my limbs can become trees
>All my children can become me
>What a mess I leave
>To follow
>>
>>16994665
I know what DMT does; I've done shitloads of it, my point is that I don't use it frivolously or take risky mixed doses. In high school I knew a girl who got serotonin storm and was reduced to the mentality of a toddler; she should have been put down, honestly.

Kept me careful. I've seen how bad it can go sideways.
>>
>>16994692

Indeed! Wise man.
>>
>>16983779
What is actual end goal of Scientology? I hadn't realised it encompassed things like exterior states (though given L. Ron's background, it's not all that surprising)
>>
File: illuminewt.png (171KB, 400x196px) Image search: [Google]
illuminewt.png
171KB, 400x196px
>>16982915
>>
>mfw if you google 'dragon book of essex typhonian', the wiki is the second result

Holy fuck, has ANYONE done this book? There seems to be virtually no discussion of it online
>>
File: tumblr_nrouq95j0d1ruq7dpo3_540.gif (159KB, 530x809px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrouq95j0d1ruq7dpo3_540.gif
159KB, 530x809px
Came across artwork by Helen Oliver, she seems to have been a member of the Column of the Crooked Path (CS outfit who made the DBOE ritual cycle) until recently

http://plarabee.tumblr.com/post/124410263023/spiritscraft-cultus-sabbati-artist-helen-oliver

http://iopanosiris.tumblr.com/post/124566902871/helen-oliver-soror-pasht-akhti-cultus-sabbati

http://web.archive.org/web/20021118124844/http://www.occultartgallery.com/occultartgallery/cultus/Helen-Oliver/art_of_helen_oliver.html
>>
>>16997002
Its just the latest text of falsehoods for /omg/ to jerk off over.
>>
>>16997008
Great stuff man.

>>16997259
Beats tulpa thread 9001,
>>
>>16982915
So does this mean petty theft is part of the great work?
>>
>>16997350
Sure, though I'd say with all the material it's passed from 'petty' to 'grand' theft long ago.
>>
Recovered this article about the DBoE from the Xoanon site, it's been taken down since.

Haven't had a chance to go through it yet though

https://web.archive.org/web/20140509040809/http://xoanon.co.uk/a-few-words-upon-draconian-praxis
>>
>>16997472
>The demand of the work is absolute, and comprises a quite literal ‘selling of one’s soul’ to the Devil, in this case being a primal serpent.

Why exactly would someone want to do this.

I literally don't see what this book is supposed to do
>>
>>16997489
It's supposed to bind you spiritually to the constellation Draco and the forces therein.

DBoE is a comment on the Apophis(Apep) part of the IAO formulat, with Apophis, the serpent of non-being as the fulcrum through which we understand Osiris (O) and Isis (I).

Funny, I had a folks on /fringe/ getting buttblasted about helping the 'reptilians'. Thelemic/Chaos magick that squicks out the greenpill dudes? Sign me up.
>>
>>16997540
Yeah, but why would you want to be spiritually linked to a group of stars?

I'm not trying to be obtuse, I'm simply not understanding the benefit of it
>>
>>16997608
Why would you want to be spiritually linked to anything else? Jesus? ADNI? Babalon?

Much of early occultism was rooted in asterism, the worship of forces associated with star clusters. And as such, much of synchretism/reconstruction deals with grounding yourself in that practice. Resh in Thelema reaches toward this, as do Agrippa's comment on the Behenian Fixed Stars. Cultus Sabbati tries to reawaken certain Arabic modes of worship in a new modernized context.

Try it if you're curious, if not, pass it up.

>Hail to Our Scarlet Whore of the Apocalypse:
Behennian Fixed Stars
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1GBrr7nB3U
>>
>>16997624
I'm definitely curious, I just don't quite get the end goal, I can't see it in the book.

What exactly does being spiritually linked to any of those powers actually 'do'? I mean, what is the result of doing so?
>>
>>16997719
Instead of trying to reduce large amounts of theology into a couple posts, I'll just tell you what i'm doing with it and what my endgoals are in working the material:

>Pick up siddhis I've missed, particularly increasing healing capability and the extent to which I can do Work in dream (probably an answer to the question of 'what they do you've posed'
>Intermediate reprogramming of self
>Learning the sky more intimately as per 3=8 A.'.A.'.
>Preliminary work toward creating a ritual of K&C
>Practical application of the 7th degree OTO material
>Intermediate egregore construction
>Intermediate work on evokation and invokation as they relate to asterism
>Insight into the operating assumptions of Ken Grant's speculations
>AMOoKoS styled integrations of Tantra and the West, beyond what I already do

Anyway the big themes with the material tend to be healing, harm, and dream.
>>
>>16982915
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

I find it very interesting that the Aghori are mentioned, because I had an idea to adapt their methods. Of course, I was going to do it more with symbols than with actual things. Some of the ritual items, like a skull, would be made of clay. I think the symbol of the skull is the good part, while the risk and danger to health from a real skull might make it not worthwhile. In addition to that, I had other ideas like the magic circle being a "graveyard" of sorts for the Qlippphot. I used Arabic terms throughout, with the magic circle being "madhfan". I created a whole degree system, which is now lost due to a computer issue. The use of sexual fluids was never part of anything I came up with though.
>>
>>16997748
>increasing healing capability and the extent to which I can do Work in dream

Look up the Sichort state; LD's can be induced with hypnosis.

>Intermediate reprogramming of self

Hypnotherapy. Fix any issue in 2-6 sessions. More if the issue is a physical illness sourced in the psyche.

Self-hypnosis is also super-effective (any change in a month or less).

The rest is mostly paperwork and physical/ ritual practice.

An interesting thing is, I talked to R.H., and he actually said his experience in HRT has been that past lives *can* indeed be reached. This does make me more open-minded about them, however there's also the issue of what how and why.
>>
>>16997624
>Arabic modes of worship in a new, modern, context.
Are we talking about Islam or the polytheism of the "age of Jihiliyah"?

>>16997778 ties in with this, since it has to do with my idea of Aghori-like practices in Arab dress.

Love is the law, love under will.
>>
>>16997778
>the risk and danger to health from a real skull might make it not worthwhile. In addition to that,
YOU'RE MISSING THE POINT YOU... YOU IGNORANT BUFFOON
>>
>>16997811
>all caps text
Take a few puffs from your ganja. A deep breath. Relax.

I know what the point is. To imitate Shiva. Aghori smear themselves in ash, use a kapila as a drinking bowl and begging bowl, and eat flesh. They also live in the charnel grounds, which is really hard to find outside of India.

Before I go on with this, how do you know that YOU are not the one who missed something?
>>
>>16982915
Hey anon, thanks for the library link! Such a wealth of knowledge here.

Where would you recommend I start? There is so much!
>>
>>16997833
>how do you know that YOU are not the one who missed something?
Because a skull of clay doesn't cause any revulsion, because you know that it's not the real thing.
>>
>>16997853
Stop it I wanna be a wizard without leaving my home. It's cold outside.
>>
>>16997853
The symbolism is Shaivite because that's what the Aghori are, extreme worshippers of Shiva. A real skull is the ideal, but it's a bit difficult to find one if you're trying to do it the traditional way. Western attitudes to death being what they are and how we embalm them as well. A traditional aghori sadhu would go hunting for his skull bowl upon taking the path, by searching in the Ganga river. The symbolism is also in the finding of the thing. For us who are trying to do something similar, the internet is a poor replacement for the Ganga.
>>
>>16997748
What siddhis have you already developed?

What do you hope to be able to do in dreams?
>>
>>16982915
This man is an abomination to such a name.

My father is pissed.

#Ridethewave

~
>>
Huh, so Robert Fitzgerald actually recommends performing the Hallowing and Stellar Transvocation for a few months before beginning KA to prepare. Oops.

Those two exercises are built into the post-KA period anyway though so w/e
>>
>>16998156
You father can get dicked.
Bump.
>>
>>16998880

Sometimes I wish you were gay and cute and we would make out. But then I remembered that you mess with those dense energies and I'm just 'nope, bye, thx' When will we have some pics of your body?
>>
why does /x/ hate libraries?
>>
File: Dalek Soon.jpg (56KB, 460x620px) Image search: [Google]
Dalek Soon.jpg
56KB, 460x620px
>>16999771
/x/ doesn't hate them. Just some dipshits do.
>>
>>16982915
so kawaIAM
>>
File: 1444268724221.jpg (41KB, 371x360px) Image search: [Google]
1444268724221.jpg
41KB, 371x360px
>>17000682
>>
Books on true occultism are on the whole very useless things; because those who are in possession of occult knowledge will not require them; while those who have no such knowledge will not understand them; neither will they receive much benefit from such literature; because real spiritual knowledge must be found within one's own soul; it cannot be learned from books. The scientist, rationalist, and speculative philosopher deals only with, so to say, the candlesticks bearing the candles from which is emanating the light which they cannot see, neither can they see the candle; for the latter is representing the soul, whose light is the spirit.

No man can show to another the light if the latter is incapable to see it himself; but the light is everywhere; there is nothing to hinder a person to see it, except his love for the darkness. His love for the illusions of his terrestrial phase of existence causes him to regard these illusions as real, and to relegate the Real to the realm of fancy and dream. Nevertheless, that which seems now the true light to him will be as darkness when his consciousness awakens to the perception of the light of the spirit.
>>
>>17000729
That's a WHOLE LOT of assumption.

>Those who are in possession of knowledge will not require them
Save to teach others, to write one themselves, or to get started.

>Those who have no knowledge will not understand them
That's where practice and dictionaries come in handy. The goal of reading occult works is not to just go "Hm, that was interesting, I'm going to play League for six hours striaght!", it's to implement the practices and experiment.

>it cannot be learned from books.
See the above comment. Yoga sutras aren't there for your entertainment, it's there as a guideline.

>no man can so another the LVX
Agreed, you gotta get to it yourself, which is the other half of praxis once your reading and due diligence is through.

You seem to be encouraging seekers to seek without oar or rudder in a sea with millions of ways of fucking off sideways. Just sitting down to do the practice is very important, but you've gotta get some guidance or you'll wind up like drugged out new age fags who wholly integrate every piece of Facebook clickbait.
>>
>>17000749
http://www.hermetics.org/Pronaos.html It is in the preface.

The safest route to Divine Truth is to believe nothing that you read, believe nothing that you hear, believe nothing that you feel, believe only what you know in your mind, heart and soul
to be true beyond all shadow of a doubt.

>You seem to be encouraging seekers to seek without oar or rudder in a sea with millions of ways of fucking off sideways. Just sitting down to do the practice is very important, but you've gotta get some guidance or you'll wind up like drugged out new age fags who wholly integrate every piece of Facebook clickbait.
Guidance which can be learned through mistakes, either way jumping into the sea without an oar or with one will not lead you to drown if one has some modicum of patience, intelligence and wisdom.

I'd encourage people to be very cautious of the oars or rudders they use but would also note they should realize the rudder is not the boat.
>>
>>17000770
>Hartmann
Better than others, but if you're using his reference to tell people why they shouldn't trust books it seems like a footbullet, because that sentiment is:
>part of a book

I do agree entirely that the rudder is not the boat, though. Moreover, I'd also agree that success is at a certain point a matter more of inborn talent than anything, as I've seen way too many people get their sanity blasted from either swallowing everything from a text wholesale AS WELL AS from ignoring text sources and buying everything the mind presents wholesale.

It's a two edged sword.
Use the library if you want.
Ignore it if you want.

I'm not anyone's guru and am not responsible for what they practice.
>>
>>17000793
>93
Have another.
>>
File: 1283185721362.png (207KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
1283185721362.png
207KB, 500x399px
>>17000749
>no man can so another the LVX

I do wut I wamt
>>
>>17000793
Did he rule 5?
http://principiadiscordia.com/book/11.php
>>
So turns out blood lancets are only available on prescription here, and ordering them online would probably take longer than the KA period.

Not overly keen to cut myself with a knife every day for a few weeks. Genuinely considering switching from DBoE to the Azoetia, it seems like another very viable route.

I like the DBOE, but I'm not entirely convinced that it's the way I want to go. Any thoughts?
>>
File: 1448060082666.jpg (33KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
1448060082666.jpg
33KB, 500x456px
>>17001275
Go get some replacement razors for a box cutter, only use the very tip, be careful as shit, and stop being a poonanner.
>>
>>17001390
>not wanting to self-harm every day for a month after fapping into a cup to get to know a hypothetical dragon makes you a poonanner

Get a load of this wyzard
>>
File: CT-cb-MU8AAC-ca.jpg (16KB, 599x407px) Image search: [Google]
CT-cb-MU8AAC-ca.jpg
16KB, 599x407px
>>17001453
No one's asking you to gash yourself up like a tumblr attention whore. All you need is a single drop. If a diabetic can do it multiple times a day without leaving huge scars or bleeding out, you should be able to figure out how to.
>>
>>16994622
>B: ignore his ridiculous time frames for practice.
You mean his time frames are of too short duration?

And is one supposed to be working on an exercise at each level simultaneously - mental, psychical and physical? Or first master a mental step, then go on to psychical, etc. What is the highest step anyone in here who was followed the cource has reached?
>>
>>17001464
That's true I guess. I'll consider it more.

It's only like week 2, but any thoughts on it so far?
>>
Some authors say that some mental diseases, e.g. schizophrenia, are caused by having some special mental faculties "woken up". Does anyone in here subscribe to this belief or do you find it bullshit?
>>
>>17001471
It's WAY more exhausting that it should be compared to, like, Mass of the Phoenix. It's a good devotional, though, despite it bordering on /b/ tier (what I mean by that is that the semen and blood had soaked the box so thoroughly that it started to leak from saturation, staining my altarcloth with what looks just like fresh kala. Also, the box is slowly becoming a science experiment, which I actually think is intended and probably strengthens the whole egregore angle, particularly if we integrate some of Phil Hine's recommendations).

My dreams are only *just* starting to get weird. I was reminded of a very old Chaos practice I used to follow in a dream two or three nights back.
>>
>>17001480
Yeah I dig about the box, I got one made of thick wood intentionally, though I'm a little concerned about it burning (though iirc you need to wrap it in rags before midwinter). The semen and blood seems to be soaking into the wood, which is interesting.

I've let my dream recall slide in recent months, must get back on top of it asap. I have felt a kind of lucid light-headedness after KA, though that could be the exhaustion of it as much as anything else.

The pharmacist gave me two lancets for free, as I said it was for a friend so she was just being careful, so I'm good for another two days, I'll figure out a safe, non-infectious way of doing it after that

The midwinter rite is something I'll need to study up on a little more, but so long as I can find a good place to do it it'll be fine. Considering burning it in a metal bucket, might be easier than trying to light a fire on wet grass in the wind
>>
File: 1397418514597.jpg (47KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1397418514597.jpg
47KB, 450x600px
may god curse all of you the same way he has cursed me
>>
>>17001501
The one I've got has a sandpainting of Lakshmi, and it's fairly thick too, but holy shit does it have to hold a lot of fluid.

>Lucid light headed
Same for me but with more melancholy and just wanting to like sit for an hour before I do anything else.

My plan for the fire is to seal the box in wax, wrap it in a rag, and place it in the interior of the fire once I've got it started with some naphtha and kindling, probably from my current notebook.

>lighting a fire on wet grass
Your Blood Acre should be fairly devoid of...well anything. Try to find a patch of dirt in the grass and work your way out removing/sweeping AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, and that should help out a lot.

Also, have your firewood prepped and ready to go. I've got a huge stack out at my ritual site.

I've had tons of luck with a box cutter blade for other rituals, at least in terms of tiny cuts that produce blood but won't scar.

I'll probably post a couple comments on the Rite of the Black Sun before the end of the KA cycle, but it's really just the orations and implement blessings.
>>
>>17001607
>My plan for the fire is to seal the box in wax, wrap it in a rag, and place it in the interior of the fire once I've got it started with some naphtha and kindling, probably from my current notebook

Surely the wax would make it take longer to burn though?

My plan was to wrap it thickly in cloth and use some lighter fluid and firelighters. Cold, hard wood like that can be a bitch to burn though, so I'll see. I have open fires at my family home, so worst comes to worst (e.g. howling wind and rain outdoors on the night), I'll make an improvised blood acre indoors by the fire, burn it there, then scoop out some of the ashes in the morning.

Box I got was from some new-age shop near me, only one I could find that would be even vaguely suitable, has a drawing of Sagittarius on the top. Cheap, thick wood, about the right size, shouldn't struggle for space if the wood absorbs the fluid somewhat.

Interesting to see Fitzgerald recommending starting the basic practices several months before, but I was with the GD long enough (though still outer order) that I have some of that basic work done anyway (though the Hallowing attunes you more to the DBoE ritual cycle, from what I can see).

Should be fine. Collecting the different boughs will be a pain in the ass- the ones in the book are all native here, though they're obviously trickier to locate with no leaves in winter. I'll play that one by ear.

>Your Blood Acre should be fairly devoid of...well anything. Try to find a patch of dirt in the grass and work your way out removing/sweeping AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, and that should help out a lot.

Little enough chance of that where I live (I'll be back at my family home by that point, I think), it's not forested, mainly fields. I may consider replacing the main fire in the centre with the burning box, to keep it simple (not many places to hide an open fire outdoors at night there, it's a wide, open valley).

May try the needle again for small scratches.
>>
>>17001633
>Surely the wax would make it take longer to burn though?
Sure, but with a more thorough burn, and it needs to be sealed anyhow.

Yeah, the boughs are a pain in the ass, I've had to improvise as hard as I can for a robust but also authentic/kabbalistically correct roster.

Not worried about starting any practices early, I've been on A.'.A.'. for a long damn time.

And it's heavily implied that it's standardized to YOUR location, not Chumbley's. The plants should ALL come from very near (~1 mile) your blood acre.
>>
>>17001657
Our landscape is pretty similar, I can get most of those trees. We'll see though, the intention is to adapt the rites as best one can, so my personal opinion is that none is better than phoning it in.

I haven't had too much of a chance to go through the later rites and gradework, have you? Given that it's CS, I'd imagine there's a bit of a focus on dreaming, but it's been a while since I skimmed through it.

If any kind of stripped-down Dragon Book of /X/ comes out of this, we'll have to make an effort to reduce the 2spookiness of the regular version, Chumbley was not as good a writer as he thought he was
>>
>>17001686
Feel like he's intentionally obscuratinist; he's an adequate writer, the ritual scripts are fairly nice compared to the expository bits, but I've come across a few bits that could be easier groked by not obscuring the actual reference.

There's a LOT in there that seems to be referencing Liber LXV, ADNI, etc.
>>
>>17001722
Yeah Chumbley surprisingly didn't depart from the GD/A.'.A.'. template as much as I'd though, given that the kind of Sabbat reported by people like Carlo Ginzburg is so out there, but it seems to work.

CS seem to make their stuff intentionally user-unfriendly, you can see that in the Robert Fitzgerald interview- they intentionally release their stuff to find people who are capable of getting through the work.

One thing I'm curious about is how many people were in the Column, actually. The book is clearly written for four, and we know that Andrew Chumbley, Peter Hamilton-Giles, Robert Fitzgerald and Helen Oliver were in it, comprising a full quadrigen, but I wonder if there were/are more than that, comprising a few working groups.
>>
File: chumbley.jpg (50KB, 640x468px) Image search: [Google]
chumbley.jpg
50KB, 640x468px
>>17001797
I'm also curious if Mike Beriteaux had a bed on these cats.

Been considering contact in interest with the Ku and Company (though I guess we're going headlong into the Company right now).

Three men and a lady...now I'm curious about the sexual orientation of that quadrigen.
>>
File: Xoanon Address.png (269KB, 1097x515px) Image search: [Google]
Xoanon Address.png
269KB, 1097x515px
>>17001826
To be fair, three men and a lady all fapping into wooden boxes, it could go either way in that case.

The thing is that the original system seems to have been dreamt up by Ku-Sebittu, then developed by the Column, so I'd imagine there were a decent number of people aware of the contents of the book long before its release.

I guess it couldn't hurt to at least loop in with the CS at some point during the cirriculum to clarify points, Chumbley wasn't exactly clinical in parts.They seem like unusual people though, I wonder how/if they'd respond. Pic related is their US location, incidentally.

I forgot to say, your description of the DBoE as a comment on / path into the A of IAO has given me a much better understanding of it, thanks. I've been meaning to read up on Grant as well to get his perspective on it too.
>>
>>17001826
>bed
Bead.

Seriously, this here new AC came up out of Ken Grant's Typhonians. He assuredly had to have sanction if not full blown support from a lot of these guys.

I imagine if there were more people at the start, they were field testing it in TOTO, what with astral lodges and zero functioning structure.
>>
>>17001840
Dude I was worried that explaining it as a longform comment on A via IAO/OAI was going to sound batshit to my fellow conspirators, but it's really the best way I can describe it without sound like a Ken Grant tier delusional.

I know where they are in the US. I've made a few contacts in other online venues that I've neglected to follow through on, as I'm still not sure if this is something I'll be doing in the remote long term (I guess that's the point and should contact anyway?).

BTW I was referencing the Trishula, not the Sebittu...but I've got a LOT of questions about the naming and real provenance of this work no matter where it went. The cold hand of Set is not far behind this material.

For Grant I'd recommend....
>AC and the Hidden God
>Cults of Shadow
>Hecate's Fountain
>Nightside of Eden, first half only
>>
>>17001842
>I imagine if there were more people at the start, they were field testing it in TOTO, what with astral lodges and zero functioning structure.

It'd be interesting to see how early on this appeared in the CS life cycle. My understanding is that CS only appeared in the early 1990s, which would mean that the Column was one of the first branches of it.

I'd also be interested to find out more about where there Azoetia was field-tested. Clearly the Viridarium Umbris is a product of Arbor Infernis, and the Psaltar of Cain is from the Companie of the Serpent Cross, but I don't know an awful lot about the background of the Azoetia
>>
>>17001861
>Dude I was worried that explaining it as a longform comment on A via IAO/OAI was going to sound batshit to my fellow conspirators, but it's really the best way I can describe it without sound like a Ken Grant tier delusional

No I get what you're driving at, though I'll need more background with Grant before understanding it completely, I suspect.

>I've made a few contacts in other online venues that I've neglected to follow through on, as I'm still not sure if this is something I'll be doing in the remote long term (I guess that's the point and should contact anyway?)

Interesting, the CS are one you really have to dig around for. People seem to be reasonably aware of the name, but when you look for anything deeper than that you really have to hunt around. Your copies of their books were the first I'd actually seen, I'd heard Xoanon were anal enough about piracy that no one spread them much before that.

Trishula is apparently still active, have they produced any actual material? It'd be an interesting one either way.

Cool, I'll take a look through the Mega for some Grant stuff, in addition to wading through Chumbley's endless prose. The wiki is already paying dividends, the book is a mess to navigate via pdf, so it's handy to have it laid out logically
>>
>>17001863
I get the impression that Azoetia was NOT field tested. It was probably Chumbley's notations on his work within dream.

Like, Qtub doesn't need field tested either, it's just a variant metric of the Kabbalah.

Also, I'm going to have to look some stuff up, there's rather more that would be relevant for a GDer coming in here, through some Thelemashit.

Um, how well versed are you on use/analysis of your keyword RE: 5=6?
>>
>>17001888
>Um, how well versed are you on use/analysis of your keyword RE: 5=6?

I left my GD lodge about six months ago (work got crazy, but also I felt I wasn't getting much out of it apart from meeting other magicians irl), at 3=8, so I've never used it in a formal ritual context, but I did learn it a while back, so I have a basic understanding of it.

But by all means, if you have some GD-esque material, hit me with it, I need a good excuse to dril up again, I've been out of it for a little while
>>
>>17001878
>>17001911

Please, use my synopsis at the top of the thread as a tl;dr, or the skeleton thereof. As mentioned I'll try to get a couple comments in before December gets far in on Rite of the Black Sun - there's so goddamn much material here that I don't feel confident working more than a month ahead.

On the keyword, open up the mega, crack open OTO Rituals and Sex Magick, go to the fifth degree, look how THEY do it...
>Sign of Orus
>Dance of ASI
>Joy of Iaccus
And take a look at the A.'.A.'. grade signs, NOX.

The Light goes both ways, friend ;)
>>
>>17001913
I get what you mean, I get the feeling CS planned the Hallowing bit after Black Sun as a little breather so you can get your shit together before it hits the fan.

Cool, I'll take a look at it, cheers K. Expect questions on this topic in the future, once I'm more drilled up on it! And for the wiki to be a bit more complete, it's all over the place at present.

Right, might do KA and start heading to bed, talk soon.
>>
>>17001911
Where is there still a lodge going?
>>
File: mushrooms.jpg (337KB, 1507x818px) Image search: [Google]
mushrooms.jpg
337KB, 1507x818px
>>17001480
> bordering on /b/ tier (what I mean by that is that the semen and blood had soaked the box so thoroughly that it started to leak from saturation, staining my altarcloth with what looks just like fresh kala. Also, the box is slowly becoming a science experiment

Tier level: /x/

>mushrooms.jpg

Tier level : /b/
>>
File: fridgebro.jpg (950KB, 810x8815px) Image search: [Google]
fridgebro.jpg
950KB, 810x8815px
>>17002378
>fridgebro.jpg

Tier level: Absolutely HARAM
>>
>>17002389
My favorite. Possibly the worst case of unclean living I've ever seen. I could never get to that point, because I would clean up something. I'd get some cleaners and go to town on that long before it got that bad. I'm a NEET, but I have some standards damn it.
>>
>>17002389
Every fucking time.

>>17002449
I can't even comprehend how someone could let things go that far, NEETdom be damned.
>>
>>16987690
Hey, so I'm doing digging into the book of enoch myself, and desu I'm not entirely sure what I've got here. Can you link me to some of the research you're talking about? Google doesn't seem to like me when I look.

Also I'm a noob when it comes to esotericism in general, so I don't have any idea if I should have started reading something else before Enoch (aside from the bible, duh). If that's the case can you point me toward some good introductory material?
>>
>>17004748
omg why does that wordfilter to desu
>>
>>17004749
desu
b
h
>>
>>17004756
aww nigga I meant

t
b
h

holy shit how long has that been in effect
>>
>>17004748
Go to the link at the top of the page.
Go into the folder labeled Enochian.
Read everything.
Look up "True and Faithful Relation" (There are archival versions I don't think I've got in the library).
>>
>>17004759
Like two months at this point, m8 tbqcfflaaatbuhwy.
(to be quite completely free from lies and ambiguity and to be unreservedly honest with you)
>>
>>17002389
>>17002449
Jesus Christ, this makes me want to clean my apartment, which is nasty, but not nearly this nasty, holy shit.
>>
>>17002129
There's none from the original line, that ended with the closure of Whare Ra in New Zealand in the 1970s.

All current lodges are either descendents of Regardies revival in 1983 (?). The lodge I was with had a complex lineage, but was basically doing their own thing, focusing on the original rites rather than revisions from SM or other editions. Good guys, but it wasn't benefitting me much by the end tbqh
>>
>>17004988
I would be perfectly content with a Regardie line lodge, if it actually was from someone affiliated with him and not someone who self initiated. Last I checked though cicero was just running one in the uk and the rest of order was defunkt
>>
>>17005016
I'm skeptical a Freemasonic initiatory model does anyone any good in any organization with less than like 100k warm bodies.
>>
>>17005088
I enjoyed my dalliances with the EoGD even if I wouldn't recommend it. I'd join HoGD if chic pea would open a lodge in the states again. Not so much a question of what's best as a matter of preference.
>>
>>17005016
>>17005016
Ciceros took over from Regardie.

Avoid David Griffin and Robert Zinks orders like the fucking plague
>>
>>17005175
I did mention not recommending said order. Cicero seems more interested in his wallet than sharing the teachings.
>>
File: 1284509994374.jpg (275KB, 981x600px) Image search: [Google]
1284509994374.jpg
275KB, 981x600px
>>17005175
Holy fuck it had been a long time since I looked at Griffin's blog. He's gone even farther off the deep end. Apparently that cunt Koetting getting himself arrested is proof of an international governmental conspiracy against him.
>>
File: You are better at dying.jpg (337KB, 500x2810px) Image search: [Google]
You are better at dying.jpg
337KB, 500x2810px
>>17002642
Low self-esteem and self-reliance issues.

The exact opposite of glorious DALEK MASTER RACE.
>>
>>17005188
>Apparently that cunt Koetting getting himself arrested is proof of an international governmental conspiracy against him.

rofl
>>
>>17005088
Why would it do good in an order with 100+?
>>
>>17005181
>>17005188
I had often wondered about the Ciceros, never liked the look of them, but they seemed like a less nasty alternative to Griffin. All GD orders seem to have a lot of fees, kind of comes with the nature of the tradition, due to the excessive amounts of stuff a lodge needs, but I prefer the AA model of no money ever ever.

Modern GD is fine for getting your feet wet, but it's basically just reconstructionism, not a lot of energy there
>>
>>17005360
I was about to say something nice about the Ciceros. Because they probably don't deserve as much hate as they get. Than I saw that hogd website hasn't been updated since 2013 and hermiticvirtues is down altogether. Either they've fallen ill or just given up. Seems regardie placed the order right back into the place that he found it.
>>
File: kg.jpg (52KB, 445x720px) Image search: [Google]
kg.jpg
52KB, 445x720px
What's the general consensus on Grant?

Was he batshit?

Also, pic related really needs a smug pepe shooped in beside him
>>
>>17005565
He started really going sideways around "Outside the Circles of Time", regained a bit of clarity for "Hecate's Fountain", then went over the edge with "Outer Gateways".
>>
File: 1410800666930.jpg (22KB, 413x450px) Image search: [Google]
1410800666930.jpg
22KB, 413x450px
>>17005577
>start nightside of eden
>all about the qlippoth and the 2spooky side of the tree

So THATS where people like Dragon Rouge got their weird fascination with qlippoth from. I'd presumed it was just them opting for the edgy side of the tree
>>
>>17005798
>edgy side of the tree
How do you know what is the back side of a tree?

>It's the side that smells like piss.
>>
File: godess-kali-1.gif (511KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
godess-kali-1.gif
511KB, 1024x768px
Starting to make the associations between the Dragon and other forces, which is good.

Seems like the system aims to leapfrog to the Tower in order to provoke change.

It seems like a similar idea to Kali worship, but much more goal-orientated. Given that Opposer-worship doesn't quite exist in the West in any developed form (any Satanic ideas, for example, tend to be rooted in either edginess or anti-Christianity from what I've seen, they're not quite striving towards the same thing), studying something like Kali-worship could be an interesting avenue to develop the DBOE/Typhonian field in future.

I'm rambling a bit, just some vague thoughts I had on the topic.
>>
>>17005798
Not really, DR is doing something rather different than AC or Grant.

>>17005992
More like Shiva but ok.
>>
>>16988274
>Understand, vile blood?
The fuck is that supposed to mean?
>>
>>17006849
probably the same fool who used to call people armchairs trying to change up his insult so he gets ignored less
>>
>>17005992
it's not quite opposer worship, but i do seem to recall a jewish tradition of praying to give thanks to god for sending the opposer
>>
>>17006863
Possibly even Team Illuminati given some of the weird belligerence I've gotten in other threads.

>>17006886
One must always be made of harder material than the environment. Opposers are good for strengthening.
>>
>>17004775
dbqcfflaaatbuhwy
e
s
u
>>
File: Llikespanda.png (232KB, 535x274px) Image search: [Google]
Llikespanda.png
232KB, 535x274px
I want to make a servitor that studies for me, any practical steps on dissociating into that?
>>
>>17007128
When one finds lack of courage fear of oncoming failure and a life lost recollecting, where do you draw the spirit to recommence?
>>
File: death-note_00387316.jpg (241KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
death-note_00387316.jpg
241KB, 1600x1000px
>>17007213
looks like lefty writing becomes a system of magical notation. Where can I obtain the authentic notes of any of your authors?
>>
>>17006958
>Team Illuminati
Oh man I miss that guy.
I really, really do, for some reason.

>>17007128
Yeah. Self-hypnosis, create a new personality (one that you can communicate with) out of the part of you that loves learning, and let it run things when it's time to study.
>>
>>17007128
You may try invoking Thot or other patron of knowledge.
>>
File: tumblr_nmjoftl7PI1tbhcqfo1_500.jpg (100KB, 500x679px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmjoftl7PI1tbhcqfo1_500.jpg
100KB, 500x679px
>>17008559
>invoking Thot
>>
File: ANXfpcg.jpg (269KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
ANXfpcg.jpg
269KB, 960x960px
>>16982915

Is there any material pointing to a ritual with 12 words & 1 letter in this library?
>>
>>16982981
Maybe this is a pleb question but what is the goal of this book or system?
>>
>>17008636
>>16997748
>>
>>17008590
>>
>>17008590
>>17009050
>>
>>17010103
A ritual with 12 words and one letter is pretty vague, and very short if taken literally.

If you're looking for astrological work along the Tree/Sephira, then David Griffin's Ritual Magic Manual is a decent place to start, despite the baggage that name carries.
>>
>>16982915
I wanna do useful applicable magic, magic being will. Maybe also magic is drugs and herbology.

How's this, I'm a ruined student. I need to lose weight and get back into a study plan.

I have high anxiety and self doubt, but want to feel confident and enjoy rigor again. What should I practice? Also, can someone tell me which Rosicrucian books are actually about shrooms and which are about other stones practical/philosophical/laboratory? levity anyone? Cuz I wanna know the alchemical steps to growing mushrooms what is a month relative to the smell of rot going away and the smell of pine and honey coming in?
>>
Does anyone have a good call me or love spell to do on someone that you like?
>>
>>17010633
Wear an erection during conversation. Draw attention to yourself while conversing about banality. tl;dr talk with your rock on
this subtly promotes sexual undercontext in your conversation. If its your friend and you're on here you have nothing to lose by trying nor she by accepting.
When she blushes or laughs maybe offer her to join you in some group activity so you don't blow a private meeting. Interlacing yourself with someone will eventually result in similar interests.

coming from a no-handholding loser
>>
Anyone have any experience with autogenics?

Been doing it for a few days now, combining it with holosync bineural beats, I'm liking it.
>>
>>17012258
Autogenics?
I assume you mean autogenic training?

I used to practice it, but I find it much weaker and less effective than just using a self-hypnosis trigger to work with.
>>
>>17012311

Autogenic training is what i meant.

Trigger you say? Can you elaborate?
>>
>>17012365
Basically an action or word which causes your parasympathetic nervous system to pull you into a trance.

A post-hypnotic suggestion, if you will.
>>
>>17012369

Just so you know, i actually started autogenics because you mentioned it here. I like the way you break down magic abstractions into digestible psychological terms.

How did you condition yourself to that trigger? How much has this process helped you? How long did it take? Do you have a specific process tailored to your needs? If so, what is it?
>>
>>17012391
>How did you condition yourself to that trigger?

Had a guy set it. It's much easier than doing it yourself (which takes weeks).

>How much has this process helped you?

Immensely. I can drop into somnambulism (bordering on Esdaile) in seconds, instead of it taking me 5-10 minutes.

>How long did it take?

Setting the trigger? 5-10 minutes, from start to finish.

>Do you have a specific process tailored to your needs? If so, what is it?

Nah, we stick to Elman inductions and then proceed into Esdaile. I've yet to reach the Sichort state, but hopefully it's sometime in the near future.
>>
>>17012396

What's the point of dropping into somnambulism? Do you do your invocations during that state in order to personify the deity? Would you recommend me to go to a professional hypnotists in order to get a taste of the real thing? "We" stick, who is we, you don't have to tell me if you don't feel comfortable.
>>
>>17012409
>What's the point of dropping into somnambulism?

Somnambulism a.k.a. deep trance. Where you can hallucinate, reach anaesthesia and amnesia by simple direct suggestions.

That makes work shorter and easier. And more pleasant.

>Do you do your invocations during that state in order to personify the deity?

No. I don't do invocations. I strengthen the qualities I want directly.

>Would you recommend me to go to a professional hypnotists in order to get a taste of the real thing?

Pretty sure you can find hobby groups which will be more than happy to have a new subject. Make sure they're proper, as there's also a ton of hypnofetishists, and a ton of people who are directly irresponsible.

A session with a pro would be quite costly, to be fair, but if you can afford it, I highly recommend it (although I'd recommend against Kappasians and Ericksonian types, as they're... slow and less than reliable, in my experience).

>"We" stick, who is we, you don't have to tell me if you don't feel comfortable.

The guy I train under, and the people I train with. Gotta get all that sweet sweet "certified hypnotherapist" money.
>>
>>17012421
>I strengthen the qualities I want directly.

Examples?
>>
>>17012447
Want more self-esteem?
Find reasons to have that.

Want more confidence?
Find reasons to have that.

Want to overcome phobias?
Resolve the emotional stressors that cause them.

Etc. etc. etc.

Even something as simple as "I am stronger and stronger each day" said in trance will have a good result. And if you elaborate on it as to why and what and how, that's even better.

As long as you keep your promise to yourself, things go well.
>>
>>17005992
>Opposer-worship doesn't quite exist in the West in any developed form

What about Discordianism?
>>
>>17013062
If you think eris is adversarial to man you're smoking the wrong leaf.
>>
>>17013105
>Silent war
>Holy war
>Hail the blade
>Ever more
>Time's true current rushes down
>Time's cruel burden crushes down
>There is no birth without blood
>There is no birth without blood
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CZfpDlRC4A
>>
File: 1370533759675.jpg (183KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
1370533759675.jpg
183KB, 500x494px
>>17013105
Well, it's all a matter of perspective. Whether you think Eris is your friend or your enemy, you're right.
>>
>>17013129
lmao what is this shit? Sounds like something a third grader would think is clever.
>>
>>17013189
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boyd_Rice#NON
>>
File: Taurus.png (28KB, 532x557px) Image search: [Google]
Taurus.png
28KB, 532x557px
>>17013189
Considering anime uses elementary school vocabulary in order to appeal to a wider audience. Shutup
>>
File: tumblr_ndlc5ogI7W1s4asb8o1_1280.jpg (118KB, 1024x632px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndlc5ogI7W1s4asb8o1_1280.jpg
118KB, 1024x632px
Any thoughts on Chumbley's 'Rite of the Opposer'?

I don't think its' in DBOE, but it doesn't seem like something that was redacted from it either, it kind of seems like a prototype for what DBOE would become.

The only thing I know for certain that was actually redacted was the Lover's Call To The Angel of Witchblood, though I'm not certain where it was supposed to fit into the overall scheme of the book
>>
>>17013463
>Lover's Call to the Angel
Sounds like K&C m8.
>>
>>17013486
Have you not read it? It's in the appendix of the Book of Fallen Angels (which is why we know it was redacted- Chumbley mentions specifically that it came from the DBoE, but it's not in the published version).

But yeah, given that the third call is entitled 'Sacrifice for Divine Assumption', I think you may be right.

I'm more wondering where this fits into the system, or if it's intended to be added into daily practice at some point in the process.

It's quite a nice ritual text, either way. Chumbley writes poor prose, imo, but seems to write great ritual scripts.

Oh, you were right about those lancets, incidentally. they're very handy for KA.

I've just started making notes for Black Sun, I have a feeling the interstitial days are going to fly by so I want to get a good handle on it before then
>>
>>17013513
Post 'em in the /his/ thread.
>>
>>17013570
Done.

I like /his/ a lot, it's turned out really well.

FUCK the Black Sun is a long right. Looks like there are bits that can be cut out though (that second circle chant doesn't seem to have any real purpose).

Still working through the notes on it. Haven't quite figured out why Chumbley makes such a fuss over it, so far it seems like a load of speeches with a box-burning at the end
>>
>>17013628
It's an elemental attunement. Second circle chant may be tied to the second blank circle. I'll have some stuff prepared on or before Dec. starts.
>>
File: .jpg (63KB, 777x432px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
63KB, 777x432px
>>16982915
>>
>>17013662
That's an interesting point, actually- is the second circle drawn or not?

Looking forward to it, the more eyes we can have on this the better imo
>>
>>17013692
Nope. It's swept out but left entirely unmarked.
>>
File: 1448576950971.png (180KB, 401x600px) Image search: [Google]
1448576950971.png
180KB, 401x600px
>>
>>17013248
No really, it reminds me of elementary school when kids used to sing edgy alternate versions of well-known songs.

>I hate you, you hate me
>Let's tie Barney to a tree
>And shoot him with a 44
>No more purple dinosaur

>Hi ho, hi ho, it's off the school we go,
>With razor blades and hand grenades
>Hi ho, hi ho!

>Deck the halls with gasoline, falalalalalalalala
>Light a match and watch it gleam, falalalalalalalala
>Watch the school burn down to ashes, falalalalalalalala
>Aren't you glad we played with matches? Falalalalalalalala

You get the idea.
>>
>>17013184
There is no friend anywhere, there is no enemy anywhere. If hell is truly other people

>no exit

than the freedom she offers is the most divine rapture.

>>17013129
>We used to laugh, we used to cry,
>Now the only thing we do is die!
>Dying slowly in the winter light,
>No one survives tonight!

https://youtu.be/KsMKOx6fumc
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTOT0yNRAxg

Enjoy your stay with us!
>>
>>17014566
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw_HKzo9Ync
>>
File: food magic.png (13KB, 1059x465px) Image search: [Google]
food magic.png
13KB, 1059x465px
Idea: Food magic. It's a system based on the seven food groups, instead of seven planets.
>>
FYI I'm probably migrating these threads to /his/.
>>
>>17016880
good idea, i've already found much better mystical discussions there than here

plus, people on /his/ are more likely to actually read the books in the mega
>>
>>17016891
Tenish books coming through waiting to be uploaded. New library update thread will very likely be on the other board.
>>
>>17016770
sugar is a drug, not a food
>>
>>17016880
Probably even more naysayers there, but good luck.
>>
>>17017139
Sugar would be for black magic.
>>
>>17017151
Not thus far, we had a Christfag drop in but they mostly seem concerned with their own threads. Stirnerfags seem too busy fighting other spooks, and atheists and memespammers seem content to circlejerk with their usual crew.

>>17017152
Seems like an enlightening system, bro.
>>
>>17016880
Probably a good move.

Everything will be under more constructive scrutiny, which is a good thing (as opposed to 'magic doesn't real' on /x/) . Less spam than /x/ so far, too.
>>
File: [WITCH SPORE].png (125KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
[WITCH SPORE].png
125KB, 1280x800px
i'm currently doing a lot of self-transformation, both magical and mundane. one of the mundane things i'm doing is drinking a food replacement nutritional shake (diy soylent) in order to make my exercise more efficient. does anyone know of a good name i can call this shake that will tie my drinking it to the other aspects of this transformation, as if it was a potion? this is partly to psych myself up for drinking it so i don't give up on it as easily, and partly so i will eventually use it in ritual to remind myself that magical things need not be distinct from the mundane, etc.

i almost considered calling it ambrosia but then remembered that if i called it that to other people they'd think i was so pretentious that i thought the shake's recipe itself is actually that amazing, and i'm not nearly that much of a fedoralord.
>>
>>17018236
There's a lot you can do; I suggest flipping through Ars Philtron, it's in the library under Chumbley>Cultus Sabbati.

>>17017176
>less spam
Wouldn't you know it, Pet3r fucking followed me there and won't stop with the concern troll horseshit.
>>
>>17018315
thanks, i'll check it out
>>
>>17018315
>Pet3r

Why isn't that faggot permabanned yet
>>
File: wut.jpg (42KB, 533x594px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
42KB, 533x594px
>>16983967
>Vajrayana/Kaula advocates willed emission, as does Thelema.
>Vajrayana
>Emission

Did you ever read Tsongkhapa commentaries on the Guhyasamaja?
The whole point of the Vajrayana sexual practice is to use passion to access a certain state of consciousness (clear light). You go as slow as you can, reciting mantras and always remembering yourself and your consort as "gods" (the "creation stage" is about assuming "godforms" in order to view the world as an enlightened being). If done right, things happen.
If you can't keep passion burning or lose your control and as a result lose passion, you failed at practice.
Kaula Yogini practices are not the same as Vajrayana practices, despite whatever cultural overlaps existed between the two in 8th to 12th century.
>>
>>17017139
>sugar is a drug
???

Sugar is a carbohydrate, which makes it a food.
>>
>>17019685
>You go as slow as you can, reciting mantras and always remembering yourself and your consort as "gods" (the "creation stage" is about assuming "godforms" in order to view the world as an enlightened being). If done right, things happen.

>Kaula Yogini practices are not the same as Vajrayana practices, despite whatever cultural overlaps existed between the two in 8th to 12th century.

I'm well aware that they're not exactly the same, but if you crack open Kiss of the Yogini on the topic of Kaula, you'll see that your first description could just as easily be applied to Kaula as it could to Vajra.

And no, I've not gotten around to going through the Vajra folder with a fine comb. It interests me less than the Hindi material given that the Buddhists deemphasized certain things the Kaula and other Vamacarana practitioners took fairly literally.

I'd personally rather have real blood and tongues in my kapala than shaped cakes and wine.
>>
>>17019694
Also, I'm about to post the new library update on the other board, if anyone wants to follow along.
>>
>>16982915
Question for you fraters about invocation and divination.

How does invocation work?
lwb:
" before beginning any divination, the reader traditionally makes an invocation to the higher forces for greater understanding and higher consciousness through the cards."
Then it goes on to demonstrate the Golden dawn invocation.

I have a hard time believing that reciting it, in my head or out loud, would bring any sort of change in the ability to understand what sorts of messages I recieve from the divination session.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is; how do you invoke?
There must be something beyond reading and saying the invocation that I don't understand yet.
Mind you I've never invoked or anything like that.
>>
>>17019711
>>>/his/
>>
File: enochianWAT.png (299KB, 800x320px) Image search: [Google]
enochianWAT.png
299KB, 800x320px
I need a ritual or anything that will grant me musical fame. I had dreams. Now I have a 40 hour a week job wife, kid, bills, and no time.

I'm aware it could cost me, but my desire to be a famous guitarist in a band I create is growing the older I get (I'm 31).

I'm of the chaos mindset, so any recommendations outside of my limited study of all the systems.

Thank you in advance. And yes, I practice. I have been in bands when I was younger. Greatest time of my life.
>>
>>17019711
>I have a hard time believing that reciting it, in my head or out loud, would bring any sort of change in the ability to understand what sorts of messages I recieve from the divination session.

And there is your problem.
>>
>>17019865
Stfu
Thread posts: 307
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.