[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/, lets design our own mythos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Bael.jpg (134KB, 450x497px) Image search: [Google]
Bael.jpg
134KB, 450x497px
I'm getting tired of seeing the same regurgitated demons and gods. Its either Greek, Egyptian, and Norse god and mythology over again or typical Victorian horror or Cthulhu mythos.

The most original thing in recent paranormal memory is fucking slender man.

/x/, we need to come together and create a new mythos. The internet and modern technology can be our main focus with our new mythos. Technology has always given rise to paranormal, as in the case of the many urban legends that the internet has spawned, but other horror-related topics, such as the subject matter of Frankenstein, was spawned through the contemporary technology.
>>
>>16982448
Ur mom
>>
File: gman.jpg (61KB, 764x820px) Image search: [Google]
gman.jpg
61KB, 764x820px
>>16982448
gooseman
>>
4chan, the god of dank memes and sexual abstinence
>>
>>16982448
allright let's focus

what is scary
>>
File: 1447809884569.png (16KB, 802x602px) Image search: [Google]
1447809884569.png
16KB, 802x602px
The Krakogart will enter the dreams of anyone who sees this symbol, every single night, until they draw it in 3 public places for others to find. Now that you have seen it here, you have the curse!
>>
>>16982483
>sexual frustration
Fixed that for you.
Thinking about it it's probably where all the creativity comes from.
>>
>>16983281

Chain letter nonsense for teenage grills.
>>
>>16983287
enjoy your nightmares
>>
>>16983281
how do I know he's entered?
what does he even do?
>>
>>16983299
You might not know. He might make you forget.
>>
>>16982448
nobody really designs their mythos out of nothinh, and besides /x/ doesn't really have a culture or history going for it to have a mythos to begin with

not to mention it seems pointless and doesn't really serve any purpose which is kinda vital to a mythos
>>
>>16983281
Shitty psychology experiment. Like a new version of the "ever dream this man"
>>
so youre into creating a new myth type and youd like technology to be the type. in these days /x/ doesnt seem much more than the random troll and your non believers, either all the kundalini stuff passed or the contributors found another focus. my suggestion would be the bible inspired man of lawlessness who does have the number 666 and suggest the www as the preferred transliteration of the hebrew meaning for 666.

alright you have something to make svarry enough for web to shake their boots off.
>>
Beware the 44s followed by the final 39.
>>
4Chan "mythology"

/x/ is a land of people who need to get off of 4chan as soon as possible

There were /div/iners and /occ/ultists who were losing sight of their true self and killed off those who did, believe, in the truth and in the reality off of their computer screens.

>oh wait
>>
>>16983793
and the people have too realize before it is too late

before they get sucked in by the program
>>
Slenderman was a mistake.
>>
>>16982448
Goatmen roaming the forests.
>>
File: polypus deus est.png (57KB, 823x707px) Image search: [Google]
polypus deus est.png
57KB, 823x707px
God is an octopus.

At the beginning of time, the God Octopus created the universe in eight steps. That's why it's called the "oct opus", which means eight works.

Head and eight tentacles: Sun and eight planets
Eight tentacles stretch in eight directions in four-dimensional spacetime
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.