[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Keris, Indonesia powerful weapon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

Keris is a weapon Indonesia since ancient times, once widely keris is a weapon that has magical powers. Keris formerly made by fasting for many days and some keris made from a meteorite. a few a keris has the power of example to be immune, charisma, protective, and even to kill enemies. usually dagger that has magical powers contained spirit, the spirit there are positive and negative. kris contained spirit can stand upside down.

So, what do you think????
>>
nice blades
they cut surrounding tissue so way more painful
>>
Keris is not to slashing but piercing
>>
Keris can fly tooo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZQN_mcanZE
>>
>>16982238
Stupid. It's a wiggly dagger.

>>16982250
>they cut surrounding tissue so way more painful
Not really, they do the same extra damage that a slightly thicker straight blade would do.

Also, every post so far is just a samefag
>>
File: 1911 muzzle wallpaper.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1911 muzzle wallpaper.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
>>16982238
But are you willing to put it to the test?
>>
keris is supernatural weapons, and have spirit inside it. so, it's not normal weapon that only to kill but it has another function like immune, charisma, protective the owner. and keris will choose her owner
>>
Pakistani WeabooFag Detected.
>>
File: ivy-soul-calibur.jpg (288KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ivy-soul-calibur.jpg
288KB, 1280x1024px
>>16982313
> In before Soul Calibur
>>
>>16982238
>dagger
>has the power to kill enemies

Surely this must be magic.
>>
>>16982238

All I know is that thing plus the old monk's head collar and ring of magical sharpness make my soul rays fuck everything.
>>
>Piercing weapon.
>flattened tip so it can stand straight up.
Pick one.
>>
its a kris you massive faggots
>>
>>16982238
It gets a 15% accuracy boost and 33% damage boost, with a 2.5% chance for triple damage, against all scarab creatures.
>>
>>16982833
Well obviously he's talking about http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Keris, not https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kris.
>>
>>16982881
same fucking thing
>>
>>16982997
There's an E that disagrees with you.

And, well, the small fact that one was real and the other is from a FUCKING VIDEOGAME.
>>
>>16982238
I guess that magic stick didn't stop the dutch from taking over Indonesia huh?
>>
>>16983043
Even if imbued with spiritual powers and possessed by djinns, the keris holder is not 100% invincible.

1. spiritual powers among practitioners differ in terms of quality and thus, affect the rate of invincibility

2. even if the Keris holders are invincible, that doesn't mean their families are. kidnap the family and use threat and extortion. it is said that once the keris is not touching the owner's body (whether with clothes or not) the owner loses the invi protection

3. they are not immune to silver. it was said that a traitor of the malays/indos who defected to the dutch/brits told them about this weakness. This revelation made it easy for the rifle squad to gain the upper hand thus history as you know it.

what happened to the traitor? he became a rich lord-of-the-land (think daimyo in japan) after rewarded by the oppressors, started his business and became a tycoon, which then uses the profit to fund his political career. one of those with traitor blood running through their veins is now a politician in my country, and a big one too....
>>
File: 1395417229668.gif (119KB, 515x560px) Image search: [Google]
1395417229668.gif
119KB, 515x560px
>>16982879
>>
The kris is still better then the zweihander.
>>
When gaming, you can expect kris bladed weapons to be poisoned

>>16982238
These look nice for hiding in an umbrella

Is Flamberge invited to this party?
>>
>>16982238
What does fasting have to do with the making of it?
>>
>>16982308
A wiggly bullet would be the only effective bullet to defeat a wiggly blade.
Don't forget a wiggly barrelled gun
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.