[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys ever go through periods of losing your powers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: Alex-Grey-Meditation.jpg (359KB, 1256x916px) Image search: [Google]
Alex-Grey-Meditation.jpg
359KB, 1256x916px
Do you guys ever go through periods of losing your powers?
>>
define "powers"
>>
File: 1432312042894.jpg (88KB, 640x634px) Image search: [Google]
1432312042894.jpg
88KB, 640x634px
>>16982198
>the define guy
>>
File: 1403469437066.jpg (62KB, 466x587px) Image search: [Google]
1403469437066.jpg
62KB, 466x587px
>>16982198
clairvoyance, emotional productivity, spiritual liveliness, etc.
>>
my powers dwindled as i got older. clairvoyance was a strength of mine but i'm so occupied with the everyday that I guess they end up like a muscle that's getting no use.
>>
>>16982191
Aye, I was very sensitive as a kid and even got future prediction visions that had come true now.
That was about 20 years ago.
>>
>>16982198
the ability to recognize your actual ability to influence the world around you using the intonation and perspective of your thoughts and actions.
if you forget you can do it, or worry that you cant do it, you will lessen in ability to do it.
but if you can remember you can do it, and remember when you did it, you will strengthen your ability to do so.
>>
File: ooo.gif (2KB, 61x108px) Image search: [Google]
ooo.gif
2KB, 61x108px
No, but the fun of using them dwindles and disappears until I find a new way of looking at old things. Without that fun, I simply don't have the will to do magic.

The big thing I've learned is that your monist body-mind does things on it's own, with and without your prompting. I've put my spiritual ascent on automatic, because from that perspective my Earthly life's moral direction and fate have absolutely no consequence. There's nothing I can do in body, mind or spirit that will significantly change the physical state of my soul. My soul knows what to do, and is acting to merge with my body more evenly.

I retain abilities, but they're prosaic - intuitive biology, chemistry and physics.

The next time I dive within myself, I'm going to try to stay inside the nucleotide worlds longer and see if I can find a snake curled around an atom - that snake can be followed beyond the genetic after-lands our ancestors call home, to a realm of programmable matter and bits.
>>
>>16982191

You mean periods of "sanity?" Yes. In fact, that's my primary mode of being. I'm not a filthy degenerate like you who believes in magical powers, religious superstitions, or the paranormal. I just enjoy /x/ for the occasionally creative stories.
>>
>>16982280
So you mean... being a faggot?
>>
>>16982373
if you call your life of servitude, "sanity", then so be it.
>>
>>16982362
Where can I get some of the drugs you and some of you guys are on, or at least be given some introductory course/method to this madness. How do you go "inside the nucleotide worlds"? Sounds pretty awesome.

There is either some shred of truth to all of this stuff, or its just the most seriously devoted bunch of RP writers ever.
>>
>>16982461
Start with weed, then mushrooms, then LSD, then DMT.

If you're good enough, you don't need drugs.
>>
>>16982467
I already smoke pot, and am not oppossed to taking shrooms or acid, but DMT frightens me, I've always been scared of losing myself on a psychadelics trip, if that makes sense. I've heard stories of people just not coming back as they were, all there, and not in a good way. DMT seems like its powerful enough to illicit such a response. Plus I would hate taking it and then suddenly dying quickly afterwards, and not having it release upon death. That would be painful.
>>
>>16982467
Also, what do you mean by "if you're good"? Are the drugs just tools used to help with meditation? Is meditation the key to all this, and thats it? Seems too fantastical for intense thinking to achieve.
>>
>>16982213
None of what you mentioned are real.
But I might trust that demons could give powers to some guys as there are countless westerners that traveled India and came back into orthodoxy telling us all the great dangers the east holds.
>>
>>16982537
What he means it that yes, altered states of consciousness can be achieved by you alone.

The problem is that the vast majority of us are so balls deep in our limited thinking, that we cant see the possibilities around us.
So yes, meditation is kinda what he means. But also much more.
>>
>>16982547
Who, in particular, are you referencing? Sounds interesting, but possibly a bit phobic of the East. There's such a mishmash of idealogies on this board I don't even bother categorizing specific beliefs, since everyone seems alright to try/accept them all.
>>16982567
You sound like my brother's friend and my brother after their first LSD trips. I will probably end up trying it, eventually. Shrooms first.
>>
>>16982578
Read then give opinions:
The Gurus, the Young Man, and Elder Paisios - Dionysios Farasiotis

Klaus G. Kenneth books.

Ioannis Kotzabasis books.

What I suggest my friend if you just don't want to read the books and research on your own further more, just visit India before you do Yoga, before you start meditating before you start believing anything... see how they live, see how they treat you, see what you feel, see what you will experience there. Then go visit holy mountain Athos, go visit some monasteries sleep there a week or more, talk with the monks compare everything.
>>
>>16982213
Get more sleep, nigger.
>>
>>16982191
The siddhis, or powers of the soul. It is natural for you to develop them only to lose them again. It is the clutching that is the crux.
>>
File: blackbiblecover1.jpg (70KB, 629x696px) Image search: [Google]
blackbiblecover1.jpg
70KB, 629x696px
“There are at least 3 subconscious’s, as life(perception), with life(automation), life correlations with everything unique[concept](automation). Automation is prophecy. Living Concepts.”
“You can create living concepts as instinct manifestation to replace and suppress corrupted living concepts applying to you.”

This implies somebody is creating living concepts to possess us and someone else is at war creating their own living concepts to suppress the possessors and possess us to awaken and support our powers.

This is why the powers are lost some times. Consider intergalactic psychic wars.

Raphael has been very valuable in me getting my powers back, Raphael has the best initiative of all craft[magick] users.
>>
>>16982590
I wish I had the money for an international multi week vacation, but alas, it is not so. I will check out your recommendations, however. Thanks, friend.
>>
>>16982590
I looked up all of your recommendations, and I unofrtunately can't understand Klaus or Ioannis due to language barriers, but I will definitely pick up a copy of the gurus, the young man, and elder paisios, it seems very intriguing. Again, thank you for the recommendation. I am always on the lookout for new literature.
>>
>>
>>16982612

This
Also become more healthy in general
>>
kundalini is a very complex process but it usually has to do with the swaying of power in the female mind
>>
>>16982373
Your attitude is so smug it's hilarious . Gr8 b8 m8.
>>
>>16983085
So what, you have powers if you convince your female side you have them?
>>
I just ask God to fill me back up with the Holy Spirit and keep on stepping all over the devil.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.