[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spooky Forests Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4

Time for the spooky forests threads.
Alright, I’ll start with a story from my life.
>Be Me
>20 years old, still with parents because poor. Means I have to travel with them.
>Time to visit family in that really rural, southern part of the world.
>Called Tennessee.
>Fucking backwoods as fuck man, not inbred but these people are like 2 seconds away from donning KKK masks or something, holy shit
>But family get-together means we have to hang out
>Decent people when you get to know them.
>Somehow, group up with three cousins and a friend from out of town. Call them Eddy, Garret, Austin and Trent.
These are the names of people I know/ related to, but not in the right configuration. I’m not great at making up names.
>We sneak off with a six pack my grandpa left out. Good man, but terribly unobservant.
>Find a clearing a few minutes out, maybe an hour, fuck I don’t know. Adrenaline kills my sense of time
>Garret, the local cousin in these here parts, seems really nervous. Older than me, but keeps whimpering every time we push forward
>He carries an old rifle from like the old days when they hunted for a living
>Eddy and Austin are keeping him cool, telling him we’ll only be out here for a bit.
>Light up a small lamp
>We’re all getting a little tipsy, but not drunk. I have like half a can and call it good. Still don’t have a taste for alcohol I guess.
>Garret suddenly says “We shouldn’t be here.”
>Well no shit, we stole beer from our hick grandpa
>”No, man, we really shouldn’t be here. We should leave.”
>We debate arguing, I’m digging the atmosphere
>Suddenly, it gets really fucking cold
>We put on jackets we dragged along but holy fuck man is it cold
>”We REALLY shouldn’t be here, guys. We have to leave.”
>Austin laughs and Trent grunts. Lamp flickers as a bug bumps it. Big ass bugs and cold wind, fuck this place.
>Garret, now super pissed, picks up Austin and basically stands him up like a good little soldier
>”WE’RE LEAVING.”
>>
>>16982171
>Except he’s not telling us, he’s not even looking at us
>He’s yelling behind Trent
>Trent and I are trying to figure out what the fuck we’re doing, since we’re about to re-enact Hatfields and the fucking McCoys in the middle of bumfuck nowhere
>Suddenly, Garret picks up his gun and aims at Trent
>Austin drops like a rock, Trent is scared shitless
>I’m wondering what the fuck I’m going to say to the cops about all this
>”We’re leaving, ain’t we, fellas?”
>Trent slowly turns around out of curiosity
>I swear I have never seen a look as terrified as the one on Trent’s face
>Austin sees Trent, looks to me. I stare back, too chickenshit to see what’s going on behind Trent
>Trent suddenly sprints past Garret, who keeps aiming his gun at whatever the fuck is back there
>”Anon, Austin, don’t move until I tell you, but when I say it, run like a nigger in a henhouse.”
>At this point, too scared to call out that bullshit, just dumbly nod my head
>Try to sneak a peek-
>”ANON. DON’T. MOVE.”
>Garret quietly moves, picks up lantern by hooking it with the muzzle
>”We’re leaving now, we don’t want any trouble. We didn’t mean anything by it.”
>Something fucking moves in the bushes
>Cold gets colder, literally a second from pissing myself
>Garret stops breathing for a moment, lantern swings gently
>”Run.”
>I am not a fast man. Tonight I was fucking Usain Bolt.
>Austin is like five feet from me, I can hear him crying
>I’m crying too
>I hear three gunshots, one every few seconds
>And then the scream
You know as I’m typing this, I realize I’m actually tearing up. This shit is not a fucking joke, but it feels better to write it down than just bottle it up. Anyways.
>Have you ever heard a coyote yelp? They sound like they’re sorta young kids crying and yelling.
>I grew up with coyotes in the back yard
>This did not sound like a coyote
>It was high pitched, higher than a coyote
>and it was right fucking behind us
>>
>>16982175
>Austin and I don’t even look to each-other, we just keep running, finally clearing the trees and entering the meadows near a creek
>Garret appears behind us, rifle slung over his shoulder and he’s shouting to keep running
>The scream gets louder, but not like in volume
>It’s getting closer
>Garret tells us to keep going, we’re almost across the line. He full stops and takes another shot before moving again
>OhgodthisishowIdie.jpg
>Suddenly, more fucking screams
>They are EVERYWHERE
>We see an old fence not more than 30 yards away, Austin fucking leaps that shit like a gymnast, I’m like a few seconds behind him, land on my back and see stars
>Garret leaps over and takes aim again, completely out of breath
>”WE’RE ON OUR SIDE, FUCK OFF!”
>Screaming literally stops, there’s no fucking crickets or shit to fill the void, just three adult men crying like bitches
>Austin on his knees, fairly certain he just vomited. I’m not even here anymore
>”Garret, where’s the fucking lantern?”
>Garret keeps his gun up, but his knees are shaking
>Garret whispers back “In the trees.”
>We all look up and see the tree line, sure enough, lantern is sitting in trees at the edge of the meadows
>There’s something standing near the trees
>It’s way too fucking tall
>It doesn’t really move, just jitters back and forth, like someone cut out the in-between frames of an animation
>It moves back and forth across the trees, the light blocks out the details, which was fine by me
>It turns and sort of hovers across the ground
>Its knees are fucking backwards holy shit
>Garret is heaving now, his breath is ragged but he seems to be okay
>”Garret what the fuck-“
>”SHUT UP!”
>I’ll admit it, I’m full on sobbing now but I’m so cried out I can’t actually make tears, just blubber in the corner
>”We’re on our side, fuckers, you know the rules!”
>Another one appears from the woods and starts to jitter
>>
>>16982182
>Garret aims up and shoots again, I feel my ears ring for a second
>The figures fucking freak out and rush back and forth across the tree-lines, falling in and out of the light
>For a second, I think I see three shapes moving around, but I don’t care, I just want this shit to stop
>The light in the trees flickers, and Garret curses
>”When the light goes out, run as fast as you can and scream and holler for grandpa. Don’t stop even if I tell you to.”
>Austin doesn’t even argue, I’m nodding and turning to stare at the trees
>The light flickers again but comes back
>The shapes stop moving
>FUCK they got bigger
>No, they’re closer
>The light flickers, I expect them to get bigger again
>But the light doesn’t come back on and we fucking book it
>Austin takes the lead, rushes into the forest behind us screaming for grandpa, Garret doesn’t even hold the rifle for a shot anymore, he’s just running like we are
>We hear the screams again, but they’re getting closer, oh god they’re closer
>Suddenly, lights, fucking lights everywhere, the screams stop
>Grandpa is like 50 yards away with my dad and like 3 distant uncles and some black dude in a sweatshirt
>They all have guns, what the fuck
>Garret and Austin fucking slide to the ground in front of Grandpa, I don’t give a fuck and just crash into my dad, who just sort of hugs me for a second as I keep crying
>Garret is saying a bunch of things but he’s saying it so fast I can’t understand him with his accent anymore. Grandpa and one of my uncles just nod
>”Where’s your friend?”
>”Trent ran past us, didn’t he reach you?”
>Grandpa grabs me and Garret, Austin is curled up weeping on the ground
>“Take him to the house, hide him in the guest room with no windows. They seen what he looks like.”
>I fucking want to go home, or to whatever the fuck counts for home
>Grandpa says I need to go with them, says Garret has a good gun
>>
>>16982186
>We walk through the woods again, have to admit, feel a lot safer with all the guns
>The black guy whispers something to grandpa, my dad keeps marching, hand on my shoulder
>Garret starts calling out for Trent, tells me to start calling too
>We keep calling out, the black guy says something to grandpa again
>We reach the fence again
>Exact same spot, vomit still on ground where Austin was
>Grandpa waves flashlight around, illuminates the meadows, uncles are doing the same
>Suddenly, shape darts out of the tree line, crying and huffing
>It’s Trent
>He stops a few feet from the fence and falls on his knees, he’s crying like me
>Grandpa and uncles totally quiet, Garret and I don’t move
>”I thought I lost you guys back there at the campsite.”
>I’m scared because nobody is saying anything
>Garret talks first
>”Where did you go, Trent?”
>”I got lost ahead of you, got turned around I guess.”
>Grandpa leans in and whispers something into the black guys ear, he nods, Dad tightens grip on my shoulder
>Trent looks confused
>”Aren’t you guys gonna help?”
>Grandpa moves his gun a bit
>”Help with what?”
>”Help me get over there. The fence is tall and I’m tired.”
>Grandpa and my uncles slowly lift their guns
>”What do you mean? You look fine.”
>”Haha, funny guys, seriously, let me in.”
>Grandpa is deathly serious now, I have never felt so scared of a man
>Trent looks nervous, almost antsy now, keeps looking back to the tree line
>I felt like something was off obviously but I’m too fucking scared and stupid to figure out what it is
>”Help me over the fence.”
>The black guy talks up
>”Come over here, kid.”
>Trent fucking stops and glares at the black guy
>”Not you. You can’t. It’s not your property.”
>Grandpa starts to raise the gun now, my dad tightens his grip
>”He’s a friend of the family.”
>”He’s not the owner, it’s rude.”
>”Trent was invited to the reunion.”
>>
>>16982190
>Trent is still on his knees, but he feels like he’s just waiting to pounce
>You know that feeling of superiority you get when you stand over someone on their knees?
>I wasn’t feeling that, not one bit
>At this moment I realized what seemed so weird about Trent
>He wasn’t fucking breathing
>Trent is now staring daggers at Grandpa, uncles are training their guns on Grandpa, the black guy is just holding the flashlight on ‘Trents’ face
>My dad whispers something into my ear along the lines of ‘Trent will be fine’
>Grandpa shoots the gun into the air, just like Garret did, and then waits for the shot to stop ringing out
>”You aren’t invited. This is our side, you know the rules.”
>Grandpa and my uncles slowly start to back away, Garret and my Dad guiding me back. The black guy keeps the flashlight on ‘Trent’ and moves in time with my Grandpa
>One of my uncles lags behind, nods to grandpa and keeps pointing at ‘Trent’ while we back away
>The black guy is slowly moving the
>I shouldn’t fucking look
>I shouldn’t fucking look
>I fucking look
>The light is still trained on ‘Trent’
>But ‘Trent’ is moving to the tree line
>He’s moving to the trees like he’s a puppet being dragged back
>I wanted to scream, but it’s caught in my throat and my father grabs my head and turns it forward
>”Trent will be fine, Anon.”
>The screams start back up, but they’re distant
>Garret looks over his shoulder but Grandpa keeps marching
>We make it to the house, the party is dying down
>I head inside, I’m basically numb now
>I hear Austin crying from one of the rooms
>Dad takes me inside, lays me down and tucks me in for the first time since I was 10
>The 20 year old in me is indignant
>The terrified little shit I am doesn’t care
>I spend the rest of the night staring at a wall before falling asleep to the sound of gunshots and far off screaming
>>
>>16982192
>I wake up the next day
>Grandpa is sitting at table with most of extended family, smoking and reading
>Garret is playing with some of the younger cousins, Austin is watching television
>Dad hands me some eggs and a piece of toast
>Smiles at me like nothing fucking happened
>Garret sees me, smiles and motions me over
>”Trent went home this morning, he’s okay.”
>Nobody is fucking okay who the fuck said we were okay what the fucking fuck happened
>Garret gives me a look and quietly states, as matter of factly as possible
>”Last night didn’t happen. Trent is okay. Drop it.”
I found out later Trent had been found by some neighbors down the road. He apparently woke up in the brush and booked it home. He was convinced he was hung over and that explained all the bruises he found on his back and neck.
I only asked my Grandpa what happened once. He just said that he’s had trouble with the people on the nearby land, they keep trying to get onto his property. I asked why they hadn’t taken it. He looked right fucking at me and said “I haven’t invited them in, Anon. That’s why.”
He wouldn’t answer anything after that, just said “Not a problem” to everything.
It’s been 3 years since then. I had various visits to family that ended with similar results, but nothing has EVER come close to the fear I felt that night.
Part of me wants to look it up and see what the fuck those things were. Another part is desperately repressing that urge. I would say is was the closest I ever got to a 'skinwalker' incident, but I can never figure out what the fuck was with the side thing.

Anyone feel like sharing? Feels good to talk about this shit with new people.
>>
Thats some bridge to terabithia shit right there OP.
>>
>>16982171
Greetings from /k/. Great spooky story Anon, really enjoyed it.
>>
That was spoopy. I wonder what those uninvited things were.
>>
Allow me to share my brief spooky forest encounter.

>Be me, roughly 8 or 9
>Riding my bike around my yard
(I live in an extremely rural area with dense forest all around me)
>Hear an ungodly moan/wail from the woods directly east
>I know what a bear sounds like, I know what all my local forest critters sound like, and it matched none of them

It shook my fucking soul. It was like a whale call, only more barbaric. To this day, I still give bigfoot a little merit.
>>
>>16982289
Brother, I know that pain.
It's not a sound, it's a fucking memory carved into your soul, like a mark. You may forget about it, the pain may dull, but you can still FEEL it, and it never leaves.
>>
>>16982329
Id like to believe that the owner of those vocal chords is some sort of forest guardian, in which case, I have nothing to worry about. I love those woods.
>>
>>16982337
Throw seeds into the woods.
I've talked to forests rangers in Colorado for years, and they have this little superstition that if you don't leave trash but instead leave seeds behind, you make the forest happier/ appease whatever the fuck is in there.
A lifetime of Colorado camping has taught me that is not nearly as full of shit as I would have believed at first.
>>
>>16982289
that sounds quite familiar with what i heard once on my vacation to my cousins in Serbia, shit was just more louder and more of a drowning robot cat if you will
>>
Roleplay?roleplay
>>
>>16982417
Pfft, even if it is, was one of the better reads I've had in a while. Then again, I'm a sucker for skinwalker stories and the like
>>
>>16982464
sucker for skinwalker stories eh?

ever since the dissappearence of the ocotblur faggot and that Scandinavian dude with his possesed birs people bring up now and then i have actually gotten interested in risking myself of doing the skinwalker instructions

as for livestreaming it will be a little hard as i need the right equippment, as for now i need people to be interested in it tho or if they want to see me do it at all
>>
>>16982194
I live in East Tennessee. can confirm there is some spooky shit in these woods. a lot of us that live out in the urban areas (aka "the sticks") are aware of it. It's one of the main reasons we have so many gun owners. The woods and most everything in it, whether known or unknown, wants to fucking kill you.
>>
>>16982171
Greetings from /b/. Great spooky story Anon, really enjoyed it.
>>
>>16982605
Everyone is from /b/ at some point. Unless you are retarded enough to frequent it 24/7.
>>
>>16982550
> The woods and most everything in it, whether known or unknown, wants to fucking kill you.

nigger please. name me one animal in the Tennessee woods that poses any risk to humans.

copperheads maybe... and i swear if you say "black bears" you have down syndrome.
>>
>>16982171
>>16982175
>>16982182
>>16982186
>>16982190
>>16982192
>>16982194

solid fucking story bro. is this oc? its rare to see a greentext on here that i havnt already read 3 times. thanks man.

inc cap
>>
File: anons_dank_ass_OC.jpg (1MB, 1884x3216px) Image search: [Google]
anons_dank_ass_OC.jpg
1MB, 1884x3216px
>>16982619
cap constructed and delivered niggers
>>
>>16982194
Good story OP.
>>
>>16982466
Right, people would totally not shit bricks of excitement if you did it and streamed it.

The only reason I haven't done it is I couldn't stand to let a cat or small dog die.

Use a night vision thermal camera when you do so you don't create light like the instructions say. You also best as hell better be good at following check lists and instructions since your life will depend on it.
>>
>>16982194
I just moved to Knoxville, what part of TN did this occur in? Really curious about the local spooks and lore. My sister and I had a pretty strange 'inawoods' experience up north once, but never anything that felt DANGEROUS. I'd love to know more about what is out there.
>>
>>16982337
>>16982344
Just make sure they are seeds of native plants. Could never hurt to help spread some native wild flowers. Milkweed for example is becoming scarce enough that we're loosing the Monarch migration if something isn't done.
>>
>>16982466
I wouldn't want an animal harmed for this. I'm all for you doing a stream putting your own ass on the line, because it's your choice. But mistreating animals to test superstitions or rituals is just disgusting.
>>
>>16982616
Black bears have killed people, and there are mountain lions. Feral pigs can be very dangerous when they get big as well. Deer and Elk can also kill people.

Now, I think that anon is over reacting when he says everything in the woods wants to kill you... but yes, there is always some risk posed by going into wild places. We urban humans become far too arrogant and secure. Rural people do have to deal with potential danger on top of being secluded meaning longer rescue time and a chance you are never found, should something happen.
>>
>>16982650
> Use a night vision thermal camera when you do

what makes you think that a skinwalker would be warm blooded? based on their lack of hair, id reason that they dont produce internal body heat and therefore dont need to insulate it. a skin walker would prolly look just like the rest of the woods in a thermal scope...

of course this is assuming the existence of some parallel, oposite universe... one where lanky bald grey fucks sat at the computer telling stories about fictional campsite-dwelling horrors who dont smell like copper at all and use their cruel thundersticks to attack innocent from a distance.
>>
>>16982650
What are the instructions?
I have both thermal cameras and ir/night vision.
>>
>>16982672
What makes you think it won't kill you instantly when you go against the instructions and either open the tent to get a and turn your light on? If you want to do two major things against the rules at once be my guest, you don't need that kidney anyway.

Its either thermal, or no video can be done. Which leaves the option for just a shitty recording of sound that can be more easily faked.
>>
>>16982728
Correction
"a *video of it* and turn your light on?"
>>
>>16982171
>6 beers between 4 dudes
>tipsy
Doesnt add up. Or you literslly drink like a little girl
>>
>>16982666
ok i googled it just for you. black bears have killed 61 people in the past 100 years in america... 60 fucking 1... you know how many people get struck by lighting each year in america? it averages in the low 70s.

mountain lions kill 1 person a year on average.

from what youve listed, pigs, deer and elk (goodluck finding one in tennessee btw) are the greatest threat... because we hit them with our fucking cars on the road and they cause crashes... actual non-vehicle related attacks by these three kill between 5 and 7 people a year each. furthermore, these deaths are almost exclusively comprised of hunters who went out of their way to locate and peruse the animals. if you are not actively seeking/perusing them, they run the fuck away like normal... like they did every time one has ever detected you nearby.

you literally have a better chance of being struck by lightning than being attacked by any of the animals you mentioned. you know what kills the most people? fucking bees, dogs and niggers. and the city has just as many bees and dogs as the county and a hell of a lot more niggers.

urbanites are far from being more secure than people who live in the sticks. i grew up in Buttfuck Mountain, Idaho and lived there for 16 years. for the past 6 years Dallas/Ft. Worth is where i live. when i was a kid, no one locked their doors at night. no one ever worried about getting attacked by beasts of the night and we had tons of them. we had cougars and had to chain our trashcans up so the bears wouldnt get in them. fuck, the state reintroduced WOLVES to the area to balance out the ecosystem and brought in the wrong fucking kind so we ended up with these roaming superwolves that were like 40 pounds bigger than the native ones. country folk dont care. theyll just shoot them if they get too close to the house.

all these spooky forest stories are either isolated incidents or the product of the residents bored as fuck because anything fun takes an hour to drive to
>>
>>16982171
Great story, def got me spooked.

My turn: Innawoods spoopy or just mental illness?
>Flyfishing all day
>Decide to hike a quick 3 miler so I'm sleepy that night.
>Sun sets as I reach halfway
>Hiking back in last of evening light.
>Intrusive thoughts begin to pour in.
>Begin to rationalize why I should kill myself.
>"Why don't you hang yourself from that tree, Anon? It probably wont even hurt..."
>"Drown yourself in that stream, you'll black out before you die..."
>"Slut your wrists and just die peacefully tonight on the mountain..."
>Sobbing, I can't stop or control my own thoughts
>"Eat rocks until you suffocate..."
>"Jump off that cliff.."
>"Poke your eyes out with sticks.."
>Total darkness now, running and falling, scrambling over rocks, just want to get back to my car
>Get back to my car and feel completely normal, no intrusive thoughts
>>
>>16982728

wtf are you talking about? what rules? is this some kind of pasta i havnt hear of?

also game cameras. do your ritual or whatever it is youre talking about on a full moon with no clouds and you wouldnt need the flash to get a good pic...

fuck that. Better yet, wait for a clear night with a nearly full or full moon with snow on the ground as well and you can get night a pic to look as clear as one taken at noon.

lol you just gotta throw down the money for 4 or 5 decent game cameras
>>
fucking excellent story OP, enjoyed reading it. I hope you go back one day
>>
>>16982757
Why you so mad anon? I said in my post that the other anon was over reacting, and yet you seem to read into my post that I agreed with him 100% just because I said it's not unreasonable for rural folks to take precautions inawoods.

> if you are not actively seeking/perusing them, they run the fuck away like normal... like they did every time one has ever detected you nearby.

Not true. There are tourists who have been mauled while out for a swim or hiking. You're making generalizations. I agree it's not that common, but you seem to take the extreme opposite view of the other anon, which only makes you both wrong.
>>
>>16982768
Pretty spoopy. If you're not prone to those sort of thoughts then it does make me think something was fucking with you.
>>
>>16982404
Sounds like you encountered what we call in Serbia "Drekavac", which would translate as screamer in english. Legend says that if you hear it, somebody dear to you will pass away.
>>
>>16982776
Like the Banshee of Ireland. It's always interesting to see the same lore in different lands.
>>
>>16982768
That is really creepy. As someone from /r9k/ I would probably off myself if it would happen to me
>>
>>16982772

>Not true. There are tourists who have been mauled while out for a swim or hiking. You're making generalizations.

we're talking black bears right? cus thats just about all we have in the lower 48 and they kill around one person ever 2 years. lightning wouldve hit about 140 people by then... so youre 140 times more likely to get struck by lightning than die via bear

idk if thats really a generalization as much as it is "statistically impossible".

ill give that IT IS different when youre saying any person out of the ~7 billion people though. if you roll a 1-billion sided dice 7-billion times, about 7 people are going to die

im saying that the chance of SOMEONE (singular, as in myself) getting mauled to death in the forest is statistically impossible. i dont sweat it because if youre only rolling that 1-billion sided dice one time, and just one of the sides is labeled "death by mauling", ill take my chances and enjoy the woods. in fact you can account for any deadly animal in murrica and odds only increase by a negligible amount

of course eventually with enough people and enough rolls, a couple poor motherfuckers are going to be yogi's bitch.
thats why it can happen to ANYONE eventually.

idk why a person would be worried enough about it to scare them away from nature though... it almost definitely wont be them.

people seem to be fine in the city with much higher odds of getting killed
>>
>>16982772
also anon, i think its important you understand that im not mad
> just disappointed
>>
Decent OC, anon, but I'll point out some of the creepypasta cliches you used that I'm getting sick of.

>creatures that act all "jittery"
>can't cross certain boundaries unless "invited"
>"It never happened, drop it and let us never speak of this again"
>member of the party who goes missing and comes back replaced or possessed
(though if you're just doing a spin on a Skinwalker story, I guess I'll let it slide)
>sudden decrease in temperature

The whole thing also could have been prevented by Garret giving an explanation as to WHY they shouldn't have been out there instead of just saying they should leave without a reason, even if it was a bullshit, made-up reason. That bugs me too.
>>
>be me walking on isolated trail. 2 days to next town, Murky light even in the afternoon. Local spooky legends etc.
Spot a large flat rock with some berries laid on it just off the path
Take an apple out of my pack and put it next to them. Don't know why it just seemed a nice thing to do.
Get a sense of being followed, nothing unpleasant, just that there's no birdsong.
Stop for the night put up hammock and tarp in a clearing, brew tea and get ready to sleep. Leave another apple out. Get a good nights sleep.
>in the morning the apple is gone, but that's only to be expected.
That afternoon about a mile away from the end if the trail, I say outloud "That wasn't spooky at all I was promised spooky shit" I promptly slip on something and slide on my arse to the bottom of a hill.
>it's an apple core. I get a sense of something being amused. Slow clap and say "well done, you got me." Sense of being followed slowly goes away as the town lights appear.
>>
>>16982768
>slut your wrists
>>
don't hesitate to dump your creepy folder, guys
>>
>>16983198
>I say outloud "That wasn't spooky at all I was promised spooky shit" I promptly slip on something and slide on my arse to the bottom of a hill.

lol, you asked for it
>>
File: 1447596766962.jpg (79KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1447596766962.jpg
79KB, 500x667px
I have some creepy stories involving spending my summers out at my grandparent's lakehouse in NC if anyone's interested.

>summer of 2007, be 14 y/o
>7 hour car trip from NJ to NC with older sister (16 y/o)
>tired and groggy as shit from the ride
>greet grandparents, yadayada
>decide to take a brisk walk in in the forest to stretch legs
>nice cool breeze, sun was setting, and surprisingly there was a lack of mosquitoes
>known fact, I'm allergic to bug bites so you could imagine the sweet relief
>about half a mile in I began to hear branches breaking around me
>would occasionally stop and look around for the sauce but of course the sounds just happened to cease every time I did
>seen enough horror movies to know where this shit was going
>decided it was best to bolt the fuck outta there
>began sprinting back to the lake house
>out of shape, out of breathe, didn't get very far
>hear the branches snapping again
>tried sprinting again, but the branch snapping got louder and louder with each step
>felt a presence directly behind me
>turn around, fight or flight ready for the worse
>eased up, it was a fucking kid maybe half my size
>bright blonde hair, blue eyes, and a grey hoodie
>"Hi?"
>"Hi"
>"Have you been following me?"
>"One of me."
>"What"
>"Haha" he laughs, running off
>freaked out, sort of moonwalked my way back
>snapping eventually returned though
>finally made it back, asked grandpa about kids playing in the forest
>gave me this dumb look
>"Anon, you remember that we're 15 miles from the city right? "
>>
>>16983233
>tell him about the kid
>seem kind of troubled
>said a kid with the same description watches him from from the shore when he goes out in his boat, and swears he sees him running around the house late at night.
>went onto say hes had his fair share of strange experiences, and tells me to keep this from my sister and grandmother
>says grandma calls him a loony bin when he tells her

Long story short, I spent that summer trying to relive his own experiences he shared with me ( excluding some he refused and threatened me not to do. )
>>
>>16983233
>>16983237
>I have some creepy stories involving spending my summers out at my grandparent's lakehouse in NC if anyone's interested.

Go for it, this one was pretty decent.
>>
>>16982672
Why is it every single time people who have encountered them. Run away. I mean no wonder the reptilians put on human suits.
I've seen some on here that are different types? Coloration? The grey/white one seems most common. But there are pink ones and purplish black ones.

>is Tennessee this scary...
>>
>>16983233
>>16983241

>two or so days pass after the incident with the boy
>grandpa goes onto tell me that there use to be a plantation right across the lake that got torn down
>says that you can hear talking and singing late at night if you get close enough to that field
>curious but still spooked from a few days back, I kind of lay it off for a week until he volunteered to go with me
>night falls, we take his small row boat to cross
>says we should be careful of lake mist, since it was getting noticeably a bit misty when we left
>tells me to keep an ear out wailing while were rowing across
>didn't know what he meant by that until we were to far in to turn back
>he pointed out to water and there was the sound of a woman literally wailing
>made a hush gesture with his hands, and we just kept paddling until we reached the shore
>mist became noticeably more dense out
>we walk for about a mile
>grandpa stops, puts his hand on my chest
>"Anon, listen."
>kind of squinted my eyes for some reason to concentrate
>hear faint whispers of voices
>faints would randomly spike up for seconds at a time
>words that I could make out that stood above the rest were "Baby", "Look", "Please", and "Faster"
>eventually died down
>we decide to just walk back to the house pre-cautiously due to the fog worsening, make sure to take the side of the lake opposite from that wailing
>he manages to distract me long enough to reach us back by telling a story of how he fell down a well back here and was trapped there for nearly half a day and would catch glimpses of shadows looking down at him while he panicked / was eventually found by his own grandfather who heard his screams.
>we get inside for a bit to eat, grandma and sis all happy that we're ok
>grandpa and I sit outside, he ask me what I heard
>tell him words from above
>we begin cracking up
>he makes a joke about the ghost getting freaky.
>reminds me to keep it hush, and we retrieved the boat in the morning.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
10KB, 259x194px
Nothing super exciting I guess but:

>Just broke up with Girlfriend of 2 years, fucking devastated
>Brother calls me up, he knows, says let’s go camping like we used to with his new girlfriend
>I’m actually kind of excited, love my baby bro, can’t wait to see who he’s dating
>We meet up at his house, meet girl, like 7.5/10, not my type but I can appreciate her I guess. Brother is super stoked
>Drive up to mountains (Rocky Mountains), enter national forest, and start setting up tent just an hour from the road because we like to Grylls this shit
>Decide to go fishing in stream because my license hasn’t expired yet, they dumped a shit-ton of trout upstream, and fishing makes me feel a bit better
>Let brother know, says he’s staying behind to teach his girl some camp stuff, like how to hide food and start a fire
>”Haha, alright. ‘Camp stuff’, I gotcha.”
>Hike up about 5 minutes from camp, suddenly get that feeling you get when something is watching you
>Turn around, nothing
>Fucking weird
>Keep going, about 5 minutes later, feel it again
>This time, ignore it, keep marching, lake’s like a minute away from the trail up ahead
>Here a twig snap
>Realize that I may be in the sight of an animal like a cougar or Bear
>Fuck, can’t be prey, keep marching
>Take a peek back
>There’s my footprints in the damp dirt, easy to see
>There’s also barefeet footprints overlapping them
>I could NOT have fucking missed that, is there someone following me?
>Stop for a minute, look ahead of me, see nothing in the dirt, rain washed it clean
>I watch the ground, carefully taking note of each step as I start walking again
>I abruptly stop and turn, look at the footprints
>Fucking more barefeet following me, run off into the woods
>Follow them with eyes, they end where a bush is still fucking shaking
>FuckFishingI’mOuttaHere
>>
>>16983432
>Start to powerwalk the way back, pull out phone and call brother
>”Sup, Anon? You head back up to go fishing?”
>”What the fuck do you mean ‘back’ I’m just turning back now.”
>”Well you were yelling at us a few minutes ago to come up and help, but I was busy, haha. [Girlfriend’s name] heard you stomp around camp and then sprint back up.”
>”I’ve been on the trail the whole time.”
>”Are you serious or messing with me?”
Fair point, I was a prankster in Highschool and did it to him growing up quite a bit, but only funny stuff
I’m am decidedly NOT laughing.
>”HAVE YOU OR [GIRLFRIENDS NAME] WALKED AROUND BAREFOOT?”
>”Uhhh, no?”
>”CHECK THE FUCKING GROUND.”
>Phone goes quiet, I hear him say something to his girl, he unzips the tent and I hear a rustling as he peeks out
>”Anon, what the fuck is going on?”
>”Get the colt right fucking now. I’ll be there in a minute, hold tight.”
>Suddenly hear me calling for brother over the phone, it sounds just like me
>”Anon?”
>”I’m not yelling I swear I’m still here on the fucking phone.”
>I keep blabbering shit to prove I’m not yelling, sure enough I’m still talking when other me shouts for brother to come up and help
>I hear him shuffle and his girlfriend asks a question which looking back was probably ‘what the fuck’
>Hear a sound that sounds like a soft slide, probably the colt 1911 we got from our folks, shared it between houses for extra protection
>I keep running, still on the phone, fucking signal is weak but I’ll take what I can get
>Find campsite, don’t see anyone
>FUCKING BAREFEET FOOTPRINTS EVERYWHERE
>>
>>16983434
>Brother leans out of tent, phone in one hand, gun in other
>Points it at me
>Don’t blame him, I would too.
>”Anon? What did you call me when we were ten years old?”
>”Spaz-neck. You would twitch if I poked your neck.”
>He nods and lowers the gun and phone
>We pack up everything we can and start to trek back
>We’re like halfway there according to GPS when I start to feel like we’re being watched
>Turn around, look down
>Barefeet footprints
>FUCKFUCKFUCK
>We speed this shit up, his girlfriend is crying, he’s shaking, I’m trying to remain sane
>Down the trail, we hear me shouting again
>”BRO, WHERE ARE YOU! NEED SOME HELP, HAHA! CAUGHT SOME FISH!”
>Brother looks right at me, I’m pointing to my shut mouth the entire time
>”BRO, WHERE ARE YOU?”
>I panic, shout back
>”FUCK OFF!”
>>
>>16983437
>Goes quiet for a minute, we keep marching, fuck waiting for a climax
>Shouting starts again, this time I sound worried
>”BRO, WHERE ARE YOU! THERE’S SOMETHING OUT HERE! BRO!”
>We find the car in a dirt parking lot, we toss everything into it, I jump in and start the car
>His girlfriend is crying, brother is shivering like it’s a dozen below
>Car starts right the fuck up, it wants out of here too
>Suddenly, hear the shout again
>”BRO! WHERE ARE YOU? I CAN’T FIND YOU, THAT WASN’T ME! I’M STILL OUT HERE, DON’T LEAVE ME!”
>I look back and eye my brother
>”I’m right fucking here I swear on our dead dog Skye’s grave.”
>He nods and just whispers
>”Drive.”
>I start the car up and we take off, ripping down the road
>Girlfriend screams, brother tries to calm her down
>I look in the mirror, don’t see shit past our camping crap
>”What the fuck?”
>”YOU WERE BACK THERE, ANON! YOU WERE STANDING IN THE ROAD!”
>I’m probably crying now too
>”Did I have shoes on?”
>”I DON’T FUCKING KNOW JUST DRIVE!”
We booked it all the way back to Estes park, rented a motel room and took turns staying up and watching.
I didn’t see shit back there, just footprints and the look of terror on my brother’s face when he heard me shouting. We talk about it now and his girlfriend is convinced that it was a mockingbird or something. As for the ‘me’ in the road, she said she was just seeing things.
My brother and I don’t think so. We don’t go camping anymore.
>>
>>16983302

> Hear ghostly voices mumbling "baby, please, look and faster."
> woman screaming
you probably didnt hear her right when she said "fuck" and your innocent child brain assumed she said "look" while moaning "Baby please fuck faster."

also the wails were screams of ecstasy coming from a banshee getting bent over a fallen log.

your grandpa knew exactly what it was. i guess he didnt think you were mature enough to handle it so he played it off and acted all spooked.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.