[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

US government (hidden) breaks according to the ONU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (7KB, 196x257px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 196x257px
Was the US government using the area 51 to manufacture atomic bombs?
Or do you really believe that a base that size would be to fight aliens? Secrecy of its citizens and other countries is even feasible (it's a military base ...) but the ONU and OTAN?
Because so much economic interest in Brazil (which is the country with more Uranios the world !!!)?
My request to the users of 4chan? Share this information !!! The world needs to know the true "United States" !!! In addition the United States already manipulated the government in South America (In Brazil too) that some countries have some small amount of uranium (In the case of Brazil, as has already been said here is the country that has more uranium in the world) ...
Thanks for reading and I hope to share !!!
>>
>>16980448
Stfu you schizophrenic fuck. There's no aliens, only UFOs, go read the differences between those two.
>>
Anonymous you read the post? It's not about UFOs
>>
>>16981283

It is also in a language I can not understand.
>>
File: the fuck did i just read.jpg (173KB, 446x1000px) Image search: [Google]
the fuck did i just read.jpg
173KB, 446x1000px
>>16980448
>>
Sorry anonymous i need praticase my english... kkk i wanna reposting later
>>
>>16980448
They already admitted to making the atomic bomb plans at area 51
>>
then anonymous, the information is not false ... The problem is they break the agreement with UN
>>
ONU = UN and OTAN = NATO
>>
>>16981352
Sorry anonymous i need praticase my english... kkk i wanna reposting later
>>
>>16981382
then anonymous, the information is not false ... The problem is they break the agreement with UN
>>
puta que pariu br é foda
>>
>>16980448
>a non-American complaining about America on am American site, on an American invention
Eric simply Eric ;^)
>>
>>16980448
>US government (hidden) breaks according to the ONU
the headline of the post makes no sense when you read the post itself. what are you trying to say?
>>
File: 1447406092580.gif (206KB, 210x224px) Image search: [Google]
1447406092580.gif
206KB, 210x224px
>>16981155

Shilling so hard you forgot to read what you're shilling first.

I do hope they pay you well.
>>
>>16980448
>ONU
>Uranios
Ah, mi querido amigo juan, veo que estás usando la internet.
>>
>>16981947
Epic retard describes you best.
>>
>>16982877
Continued shit slinging simply further shows your belligerency, not that anon btw.
>>
>>16981964
loooool
>>
>>16981382
Lolwut
U retarded m8?
>>
>>16981426
que bosta véio. fica quieto, na moral
>>
>>16982877
ex doodily dee
>>
File: radical-domination.jpg (190KB, 1198x780px) Image search: [Google]
radical-domination.jpg
190KB, 1198x780px
bump for OP

Fuck the US Government and the NWO.
>>
secret nazi R&D facility to work on planes, rockets, etc.

the ayyylium story is a meme to distract you from the truth
>>
>>16980448
I just so happen to be watching Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

>Crystal skulls made by aliens
>Movie takes place in South America
>Harrison Ford's wife is 51 years old AND has enormous hollow eye sockets suggesting human/alien hybridization
>Shia Lebouf is actually an Annunaki name...more aliens
>WTF WTF WTF
>>
Area 51 basically houses production and testing facilities for USAF black projects. Everything from the U-2, SR-71, F-117 and B-2 and other prototypes, to simple stuff like putting captured Russian aircraft through their paces to figure out how they fly and how to best fight them.

There was a big lawsuit a while back because they were burning puts full of chemicals used to make radar absorbing paint and a bunch of Lockheed contractors got cancer.
>>
>>16985993
/thread

Bob Lazar was a hoaxer btw
>>
>>16983580
ikr
>>
UFO are often the Northrup-Grummond tr-3b anti-gravity craft. google it.
>>
>>16985981
kek
>>
Hay everyone just confirming OP's story, EVERYONE in the US is in on the secret plots of the government

You would think that would be impossible but its true, everyone in America has to swear to an oath of secrecy that they wont divulge any of the information in the United States Confidential Care Package they give you when you arrive its that simple!
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.