[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you know about this man? His wikipedia page seems to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: york.jpg (11KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
york.jpg
11KB, 240x210px
What do you know about this man? His wikipedia page seems to make you believe he was crazy, but gov was onto him. He built pyramids and all his work was destroyed.
>>
File: 1346611603082.jpg (63KB, 692x607px) Image search: [Google]
1346611603082.jpg
63KB, 692x607px
>>
>>16980225
it fucking is

UFO's

pyramids

hollow earth

whatever these stupid mods here
>>
>>16980235

>Unreadable image to start thread with
>no title
>no links
>weird rant info

>last time you posted this you were all about how the CP charges against your hero weren't true

>OP insane

>thread is rejected by /b/ level crap
>>
According to York:

Saturn is not really a planet, but a gaseous ball adjacent to the actual planet, Titan, which is erroneously considered to be one of Saturn's moons. The head and hat of Santa Claus are symbolic representations of Saturn, Titan, and Saturn's rings.[70]
Thomas Paine plagiarized the U.S. Constitution from the unwritten Constitution of the Iroquois.[71]
The Pyramids of Egypt are, among other things, electromagnetic antennas that create standing columnar waves of tachyon energy to prevent the wobbling of the Earth.[72]
"The Koran called the Holy Qur'aan or the glorious Qur'aan as held in the hands of Muslims today is a product of Jewish scholars and the Catholic Church's branch of the Jesuit priest under Pope Augustine."[73]
"[A]ll courtrooms in America today are commercial marketplaces dealing in matters bearing exclusively upon private, commercial scrip known as Federal Reserve Notes. Today's courtrooms are impersonal businesses under jurisdiction of a foreign, occupying, military power that are managed from the bench (from the Italian banca:bank) by merchant bankers called 'judges' and 'magistrates' who enforce private, copyrighted, corporate policy (known as code) wholly owned by British corporations."[74]
The Earth is hollow and contains cities populated by different species of people, such as the Deros, the Teros, the Flugelrods, the Duwanis, the Dunakial, and the Anunnaqi. The legends of the Sumerians, Ancient Egyptians, Aztecs, Olmecs, Mayans, Hopi, and Hindus speak of these things (for instance, the story of the river Styx). Many of the chambers of the Egyptian pyramids lead to this subterranean world.[75]
>>
The prep schools of the American East Coast, predominantly those of New England, are institutions dedicated to the systematization and proliferation of the debauched Caucasian elite, via an intricate system of sexual dogma, most notably through what York termed "Hectorian-Marcottian group practices"[76] such as rainbow parties and ookie cookie.[77]
It is important to bury the afterbirth so that Satan does not use it to make a duplicate of the recently born child.[78]
Everyone is originally conceived as twins, but usually only one of the twins survives to be born.[77]
Furthermore, some aborted fetuses survive their abortion to live in the sewers, where they are being gathered and organized to take over the world.[79]
People were once symmetrical and ambidextrous, but then a meteorite struck Earth and tilted its axis causing handedness and shifting the heart off-center in the chest.[80]
Reincarnation has a physical as well as spiritual aspect:

The physical body, when one dies, recycles from the ground in which it's planted, it then penetrates into the atmosphere as film or dust particles and are breathed into the nostrils of human beings where they are recycled by triggering nerves in the sinus cavity. This sinus cavity works like a kidney to sift out the unneeded particles and relates the chemical composure of that which is needed into the mother's blood stream and the human flesh is reanimated and this is the process by which a child is given form or flesh in the Mother's womb.[81]

Each of us has seven clones:
>>
Clones are in tune with each other unconsciously and linked etherically, which means anything that happens to you the cloned counterparts of you feels also. For instance you may feel a sharp pain, for no apparent reason like your hand may feel like it has been cut and that is because your clones hand may have been. You can have an emotional break down out of the "clear blue sky" because one of your counterparts did. For instance me, I have had smoke come out of my mouth, it was a strange tobacco, for no apparent reason. It turned out my duplicate in Tibet smokes and the smoke came through me. I do not smoke anything.[82]

Women existed for many generations before they invented men through genetic manipulation.[83] – yet:

The great pharmacist and chemist Nergal Shar'etsar Ruler of the Underworld, was also involved in the breeding process of the new beings (Homo Sapiens). When Adam was a child of two years of age, three years of real time, the scientist Nergal went into his bone marrow to take blood to mix it in to create Eve, which was then implanted into the womb of Anath, Mother of Eve. This bone marrow is what religious scholars say is the rib (tsala') in the Bible.[84]

Homo sapiens is the result of cloning experiments that were done on Mars using Homo erectus.[85]
Edward Leedskalnin and Nikola Tesla were Venusians.[86]
Birds evolved from fish, not from reptiles.[87] And some species of dinosaur, for instance the Tyrannosaurus Rex, evolved from extra-terrestrial greys.[88]
The pig was created by Imhotep and Zoser during the time of Abraham, by grafting cells from the dog, cat and rat together, and was designed to help dispose of leprous corpses.[89]
"Haven't you ever wondered why for the simplest blood tests your doctor needs 4 tubes of blood? Where is all this blood going? The albino man's 'blood bank' is just a sophisticated way of getting all the blood he needs! It is still a form of vampirism."[90]
>>
File: 549.png (153KB, 406x268px) Image search: [Google]
549.png
153KB, 406x268px
>>16980247

>The head and hat of Santa Claus are symbolic representations of Saturn, Titan, and Saturn's rings.

OP confirmed totally insane
>>
>>16980267
might be conspiracy to make him (York) seem insane, is what I'm saying

thought this was a board with paranormal knowledge, guess not
>>
File: 1445592695797.jpg (69KB, 800x770px) Image search: [Google]
1445592695797.jpg
69KB, 800x770px
>>16980251
>Furthermore, some aborted fetuses survive their abortion to live in the sewers, where they are being gathered and organized to take over the world.[79]

It was fun while it lasted. Nothing to see here, folks.
>>
>>16980323

ninja turdles
>>
>>16980246

Anon >> LARESISTENCE >> Next attack 29°58'01.47'' N 47°58'01.74
>>
>>16980225
kill yourself/
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwight_York#/media/File:TamaRe.jpg

this is what he built and got destroyed

don't believe everything because it is on wikipedia (e.g. read 9/11)
>>
File: chud-1.jpg (38KB, 708x404px) Image search: [Google]
chud-1.jpg
38KB, 708x404px
>>16980323
Mfw
>>
File: IMG__201511319__123214.jpg (461KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG__201511319__123214.jpg
461KB, 720x720px
>>
>>16980247
I can confirm the catholic church created islam.
>>
>>16980382
>>16980356
>>16980323
Man I was gonna say the same thing but then I went to the wiki and it's all..

>"Currently, there are said to be over 70 different species of "Grey" and 16 different species of "Reptilians" on Earth. Human fetusesare said to go through Reptilian and Grey stages during their development (and if they are born prematurely, they will remain Reptilians or Greys)."

>mfw aborted babies are the greys

Some of what's there sounds pretty interesting, it'd be hard to tell what's his and what's disinformation
>>
I have a theory that crazy people are just creative people who have the wires of the left and right parts of their brains crossed. They would be great fiction writers but see their ideas/beliefs as fact, based on nothing, really.
>>
File: url-6.jpg (15KB, 167x200px) Image search: [Google]
url-6.jpg
15KB, 167x200px
>>16980218
>>16980254
>>16980247
>>16980251

>grain of salt

you might need the entire bag.
>>
>>16980273
This is actually a board where we gather to belittle those who like to role-play.
>>
>>16981735
I'd say it's:
RP'ers: 20%
RP haters: 20%
Undecided: 30%
Trolls: 30%
>>
>>16980247
nope all that hollow earth shit is fake. all those people got eaten by the eldritch abominations a long time ago
>>
>>16980218
I'm going to guess he's the logical result of what happens when /x/ quits meds for too long.
>>
File: 1405975522340[1].jpg (122KB, 600x446px) Image search: [Google]
1405975522340[1].jpg
122KB, 600x446px
>>16980356
https://youtu.be/XmQ9hdvpO4g
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.