[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Casual Spirit Encounters?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: cool_ghost_by_lnsector-d3beewy.png (384KB, 800x808px) Image search: [Google]
cool_ghost_by_lnsector-d3beewy.png
384KB, 800x808px
I'd like to believe that not all ghosts are weird, crazy, or downright frightening. I'd like to believe that these are the sorts of things that could definitely happen when dealing with spirits, but only dickish ones. Surely, there are some regular old, bro-like, cool ghosts. Right?

Does anybody have any greentexts or OC regarding ghosts just being... Nice? Chill? Cool?
>>
>>16978899
Does anyone else do strip teases when you're alone?
>>
>>16978912
???
>>
>>16978923
Why does it matter what I do when I'm alone?
>>
>>16978943
Wat
>>
Whatever spirit is affecting me is pretty bro. Doesn't bother me at all unless I directly ask for assistance.
>>
>>16978962
Have you ever asked it for assistance? What does it look like, if it has a corporeal form?
>>
>>16978967
It will take a physical form when I choose to go that far. For now it lets itself be known through coin flips as that is really as far as I will go before someone of this realm helps me through this this startling time.
>>
>>16978980
For clarification, a long while after I knew I was afflicted with spirits, I went outside and said to myself, I will flip this quarter and it will land on its side, because I knew I was far off the deep end.

I flipped the coin, and lost sight of it. Then I drew a dime from pocket and said "I will drop this dime and it will lead me to the quarter."

Dropped it and low and behold, there was the quarter, stuck on a crack in the walk, standing on its side. Know this a bout the other world. It comes down to faith, there will never be a sign that you can exactly pin down to be the ultimate truth.
>>
>>16979013
>It comes down to faith, there will never be a sign that you can exactly pin down to be the ultimate truth.

How convenient.
>>
File: image.jpg (188KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188KB, 1000x1500px
>>16979039
That's why death is the ultimate unanswered question. What do you think happens afterwards? How does it effect your present day?

The wisest people will only have questions directed back at yours.

Have a fox girl.
>>
>>16979013
Pretty interesting Anon. Anyone else have any nice ghost stories?
>>
>>16979049
damn thats the best holo cosplay ever
>>
Ever since I was a little kid I've been horrified about going into my attic, and always really shaky when I was up there, especially in specific areas. This only striked me as unusual because my basement has the same amount of visual creepiness but doesn't have as much as a bad feeling compared to my attic. It's a bad feeling that I can only describe as knowing that there's some other entity in the room with me. I've never tried interacting with what I believed to be spirits in my attic until over the summer when I had to go get my Air Conditioner, and since I had no fucking clue where the AC was in the mess that is my horrendous attic as a joke I said "Hey spirits living up here, think you could give a bro a hint where the AC is?", and a couple seconds right after I said that I noticed a curtain started moving slightly, and lo and behold I checked it out and under that curtain was my AC. I promptly thanked my ghosty bros while being slightly spooked.
>>
File: albino-cats-kittens-05.jpg (48KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
albino-cats-kittens-05.jpg
48KB, 600x600px
>>16979049
>>16979049

She's sitting on kitty!!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.