[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Possible?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: curse.jpg (6KB, 276x182px) Image search: [Google]
curse.jpg
6KB, 276x182px
So a close friend of mine was telling me how her mother visited a witch and tried to place a curse on her father but apparently her father is a pastor and a Seventh Day Adventist and somehow the curse had a reverse effect and it was placed on the mother. After that, her mother started acting very strange (e.g. staring at walls, laughing at ceiling lights, small cuts on her arms). I didn't believe it but when I visited her mother, I saw it was very true. But I'm wondering, is it actually possible for a curse to have a reverse effect because the person is a pastor? Perhaps he was protected by God or something? I'm not sure, so any ideas?
>>
>So a close friend of mine was telling me how her mother visited a witch and tried to place a curse on her father but apparently her father is a pastor and a Seventh Day Adventist and somehow the curse had a reverse effect and it was placed on the mother.

At what age do they teach punctuation in American Schools?
>>
Be assured that the pure hearted are immune to curses.
>>
File: cute_puppy.jpg (46KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
cute_puppy.jpg
46KB, 650x488px
>>16977312

So you can't curse a puppy?
>>
>>16977311
Oh look guys, this cultured and educated non-American has graced us with his presence.
>>
>>16977322
Of course not
>>
>>16977296
Maybe it is possible. Why would God let a curse fall on a truly righteous person who does God's works.
>>16977312
Are you speaking from experience? Go on.
>>
>>16977322
Not all puppies
>>
>>16977429
Okay basically, making the assumption that curses work they must work one of two ways or in both at the same time. A person believes that they can be cursed/are cursed and so their subconscious fulfills this prophecy and causes them to fuck up/see every random fuckup as a manifestation of the curse and gradually fall into despair AND/OR there are actual evil powers that can be directed toward individuals by practitioners of dark arts.

A truly good man in a strong relationship with The Ultimate has nothing to worry from either possibility AND both possibilities could easily swing back around and victimize a weaker, less confident person.

tl;dr your friend's mom is probably going crazy on account of her irrational hatred of a good man
>>
>>16977296
Idk... I'm not convinced whether any of that exists outside of suggestion or not. Iimagining myself as a spirit or entity not from this world, maybe if I were contracted to hurt someone and it came to light that they were protected then I would get pissed and take it out on the person who contracted me. Alternatively, if you think of the spirit world as a bunch of mobsters (which sorta fits with the way voodoo etc is portrayed), then it could be like she tried to take out a contract on a made guy, and when the spirit found that out it came back after her (either out of principle, or to appease the spirit protecting him so the protector doesn't come after it).

Just my 2 cents that no one gives no fucks nobout.
>>
>>16977296
she went to a witch in the first place because she has a mental illness and, possibly and maybe even an abusive father (or was it her husband and your friend's father?). why did she want to curse him? figure that out and then you may understand why she's apparently falling apart mentally. unfortunately she clearly won't get the help she needs if this is the story you were told to explain her behavior.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.