[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if we were never alive to begin with and life and death

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1372509528524.jpg (20KB, 336x254px) Image search: [Google]
1372509528524.jpg
20KB, 336x254px
What if we were never alive to begin with and life and death as we know them are illusions?
>>
Don't make me think things like that, OP.
I need death because no one should have to live long enough to no longer feel pain.
>>
>>16977094
Pain is not real, my brother. You only feel pain because you make yourself feel it.
>>
>>16977107
nigga my feets hurt
>>
>>16977112
how do u know
>>
If there is no such thing as "life" other than some illusion we perceive as life, then that's what life is.

Best case scenario even the wisest, most knowledgeable of us is filling in a whole hell of a lot of blanks the best we know how.
>>
>>16977090
Spot on OP, all you need to realize this is everything that is "alive" is made up of things that are "dead".
>>
>>16977090

The whole point of your existence is to pass on your genes. Your genes are everything. We die because we as individuals are not important. You are just a meatbag used to transfer genes and keep em foil fresh. Consciousness is nothing, a side effect, merely electrical impulses.

What drives you is buried within every cell in your body.

>Why is life/ why are genes so important?

Fuck knows /x/bros.

>Is reality really real (objective)?

You can bet your arse it's not.
>>
Is this a redpill thread?

I
>>
What if human kind never thought the same thing twice
>>
>>16977274

The only original thing in the Universe is....

... an Idea.

Everything else has a source, or a reason. An idea is original. Other animals have ideas, it's not just us.

If an idea is infact just information, then it cannot be destroyed.
>>
The brain in your head is part of the Universe. A living, breathing, thinking part of the Universe. Your body is literally part of the fabric of the Universe.

There's no distinction between dead or alive when it gets down to atomic level. There's a few photons here, a bit electron over there. It's all just particles/waves interacting, changing state in an ever going chain-reaction until energy eventually dissipates to a point where... Flatline? fuck knows. Does energy/waves/photons just keep going "outward" into the void?

It's a wonderful conundrum.
>>
well there's no way to know for certain so probably the best way to die is in abject terror...
>>
>>16977330
what
>>
>>16977090
Well, I'll be able to tell you the answer in an hour and a half, that is the cut off time on my life.
>>
We must be alive in some way because we're conscious, even if it isn't the life we perceive
>>
>>16977090

lol, reality is only an illusion based on chemical reactions in your brain. i've seen what the truth is and honestly it's not so bad. we're a collective consciousness pushing forward in a dark oblivion. don't worry too much about it.
>>
What if dreams are glimpses from the real world?
>>
>>16978701
<3 <3 <3

I love this concept.
>>
>>16978701
neato
>>
>>16978670

draco hive mind avoiding the void
>>
>>16978701

Dreams are your unlived life
>>
Dreams are what you have stored, and whatever other energy in the area that your brain can pick up. Dreams are a such or lost currents of energy. And they can come from an entire different species if it syncs up. It's almost the same thing as an intuition. It's just a pattern that your body senses and that pattern got out of order. You react with caution as its something you've experienced before, but you have no recollection of the experience. It could have been in a dream, or just something that came from the massive amounts of energy that passes through your body around the clock. Dreams are you and the rest of the world's thoughts and imagination
>>
>>16977090
That's the idea m8, never once changed it
>>
>>16980372

but that one guy said the opposite I AM SO CONFUSED >_>
>>
>>16977094
I think you'll never be able to stop existing
>>
>>16980763

that's just one of those things that we'll find out
>>
File: 1337139099444.png (39KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1337139099444.png
39KB, 300x300px
>>16978701
That would make me a murder and a rapist though
It's funny since I sometimes have dreams of browsing 4chan
>>
You can't experience illusions if you're not alive.
>>
>>16977090
Prove it.
>>
>>16978701
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szzVlQ653as
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.