[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Safely containing cursed and haunted objects

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

I have recently traded a friend of mine a book for an amulet(will post what happened below) he claimed he trapped a ghost in. I personally would love to increase the amount of things in my collection of haunted and cursed objects but the way I've been containing them has been not effective enough, anyone know how to make a box for containing these objects?
>>
My friend was having troubles with ghosts in his house so he attempted to trap one inside an amulet he had which he traded me for a book. This amulet seems to have one in it and there might be another we've seen messing with the amulet. The first night I got it, I woke up and seen a faint woman standing next to my bed. After I nearly flew out of my bed, I hid under the blankets and went back to sleep. The next night nothing seemed to happen but when I woke up and went abiut my business, my back started burning so I looked in a mirror amd snapped a picture of scratches on it.
>>
This is the box it's in. What should I put on it?
>>
Bump for interest.
>>
>>16976300

Don't know if this would be enough, but try wrapping the box in a large sheet of silk. Tie it up with a silk string too.

Wouldn't hurt to put some black gemstones, like onyx, obsidian, black tourmaline, etc, on the box itself and as a circle that surrounds the box. If you do decide to use the gemstones, have two sets of them. Put one set on your window sill where it gets shined on by the sun and the moon, and use the other set as described above. Rotate the two groups of gems on a regular basis.
>>
>>16976211
you're a fag
>>
Congratulations, you have started down the path of necromancy. Before we get to containment, do you really know you have purchased a person (if this is real)? OK full containment line the box with mirrors, silver is preferred but plastic mirror will do, on the top of the box place a small bowl of salt or there is a semiprecious gem stone(can't remember the name). If it starts to get out again through out the old salt and put fresh in.
>>
Containment is for pussies.
>>
File: 1447718675888.jpg (97KB, 634x955px) Image search: [Google]
1447718675888.jpg
97KB, 634x955px
>>16976211
OP IS A FUCKING FAG
>>
:^[
>>
OP's "medallion" is clearly the back of some other pendent that he has drawn on with Sharpie pen.
>>
>>16977731

You seen to know something about necromancy.

What's the reasoning behind the mirrors being used?

Also, in terms of necromancy, what is actually useful about trapping a spirit and keeping it around like this? Wouldn't an unwilling slave generally be less helpful than an entity you've constructed yourself?
>>
>>16976230
Why didn't you get scared from ghost face in the mirror op....
>>16977731
But it wont work he willingly let a spirit in. There is no containment.
This ride never ends.
>>
>>16978035
Not that anon, but mirrors work in multiple ways with spirits. They can attract them, or trap them, among other things. If you have a box of mirrors, then they aren't getting out as long as the box is closed.

I don't intend to be mean or pedantic, but this is really entry-level knowledge, and I highly recommend you do more research before procuring more items. This can be risky business.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.