[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Florida

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 20

File: cropped-florida_map2.gif (192KB, 1379x718px) Image search: [Google]
cropped-florida_map2.gif
192KB, 1379x718px
/x/, serious question here; why is Florida so fucked up? I feel like every single fucked up crime of the week comes from this place. It's apparently teeming with cults, drugged out lunatics, serial killers and all sorts of folklore and paranormal things too. I mean, you get mostly harmless "Florida Man" shenanigans a lot of the time, but otherwise it's dark as shit.

Any theories? What's at the heart of all this?

Also, post some fucked up Floridan shit too.
>>
Because your state is literally a dick.

But seriously, this thread is stupid. Fucked up shit happens everywhere.
>>
About a third of the US population is in Florida ( following Boston/NYC corridor and California ) so it's no surprise more things happen there than in, say, Wyoming which has a population less than many major US cities.
>>
>>16975958
I feel like people in ungodly hot places are always just teetering on the edge of sanity. You could probably get an understanding for it if you visit a place where the humidity is 100%, I honestly don't know how people can live like that where even a walk to the end of your driveway will leave you drenched in sweat. Cripes.
>>
>>16975971
Florida has about 20 million people in it. The US population is around 310 million. Think your math is a bit off
>>
Nobody comments on the stuff that happens in places like Indiana because nobody gives a fuck and the boonies are nearly lawless land. Can verify, I live there
>>
>>16975998

Pfft, what's 90 million or so among friends?
>>
Floridian here. Police records are able to be accessed in Florida with much less difficulty in Florida than in other states. The crazy shit from Florida happens in other states, but the news reports on it more here.

Also, have you experienced the humidity here during the summer?
>>
>>16976015
>Police records are able to be accessed in Florida with much less difficulty than in other states.
this is the answer. floridaman is not paranormal
>>
>>16976015
>Also, have you experienced the humidity here during the summer?

yeah humidity can make a man do crazy things
>>
it's hot as fugg, it's full of dumb burrito bandito's and dumb ooga boogas and dumb rednecks and dumb yankee's and dumb injuns and skeeters and alligators and drug dealor maniacs and tranny freak's and muslin's and religous fanatics and very expensive retro game prices it's like the pooty hole of the Southern US pretty much :D
>>
File: BE81XT5CUAA8cl5[1].jpg (69KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
BE81XT5CUAA8cl5[1].jpg
69KB, 600x600px
>>16975958
Confirmado
>>
>>16975958
Miami was a drug hotspot in the 80's I believe, I only know this because I watched Narcos but I could be at least one reason why Florida is filled with criminals and violence
>>
>>16978537
There is no way that is where the real Bermuda triangle is....

Berenstain or Berenstein?
Where am I?
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (229KB, 1508x1379px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
229KB, 1508x1379px
>>16975958
May be a factor.
>>
>>16975976
It beats the hell out of having to put on 30 lbs. of coats, boots, and other bullshit just to walk to the end of your driveway. Up north, you can actually have parts freeze off if you go outside in a t-shirt and shorts at the wrong time of the year. Why the entire northern tier of the US, along with Canada, haven't been abandoned to the bears I'll never know.
>>
>>16978557
i think this is part of it. there is also a huge epidemic of prescription pill addiction and there have been a number of florida "pill mills" shut down in the recent past. when the pills dry up, people move on to heroin or meth. so you have middle-class housewives who hurt their backs and got hooked on pain pills end up as total junkies.

but like someone else said. i think they're more notorious simply because of access to police records. there's crazy drug crimes anywhere there's drugs.
>>
>>16978577
Everyone is saying things before me today. Guess i have to read threads before posting like a commoner. Dammit.
>>
Its because they have the most liberal freedom of information act out of any state in terms of crime reports. News agencies can pretty much get access to all arrests committed in the state and report them in the news, this isn't the case in most states. Since they are able to report on all the crazy shit that's happening it makes it seem like Florida is way crazier because the majority of the stories are coming from Florida while you're just not hearing about the ones going on In NY, TX, or CA.
>>
>>16976187
So can fluoride and senility.
and that gross iced tea they drink makes them dumb.
>>
>>16975958

Because it's hot and humid and miserable. I fucking hate this state.
>>
>>16976989
But the beaches are nice
>>
Sociological studies have shown that crime is more prevalent in warm climates, and there is also a spike of crime during summertime. Florida has very loose laws regarding criminal confidentiality, mugshots even for mundane crimes like vehicle offenses, are readily available online. That being said, I do agree with you that there appears to be some concentration of mystical energy surrounding the swamplands of Florida and Louisiana. I was raised there and moved up north, now I want to go back. If America was an eye, the bayou would be its devilish glint. There is an unmistakable allure of fantasy and danger inherent in the region.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
>Florida Man Says He Would Give Alcohol to Underage Muslim Teen, Still Wants to Be President
>>
>>16979485
Mystical energy, Hoodoo maybe? Although I've heard much more about it in Louisiana than Florida
>>
the heat and humidity really does push you over the edge. most people stay indoors as much as possible during the hot humid months, if they have a/c, or they hang out in stores etc. it's just like... unbelievably intense. i used to live up north and the summers get hot and humid there too but florida is a whole other thing. it feels inescapable, endless, and the funny thing about it is that you start getting so used to it that by the time the weather cools off a bit, most floridians feel like they're in antarctica when it's 60 degrees. you'll see locals wearing winter clothing in temperatures that people up north or elsewhere in the world will find springy t-shirt weather.

the heat and humidity makes "enjoying nature" a joke, you just feel like some kind of underwater creature constantly sweating. your clothes get absolutely drenched in sweat, if you don't shower and change clothes daily you feel disgusting. you have to have water with you at all times. walking a few miles in the summer is exhausting, you start slowing down, have to find shade to stop and recover, and sometimes feel on the verge of passing out. when police do searches, sometimes their dogs can't handle even 20 minutes in the heat. it really makes me wonder how bears and other hairy large mammals survive in the woods all year round.

it gives you some feeling of desperation, like you're in hell itself already, you just want to cool down but a window a/c unit barely does the trick and if you're trying to save money you can't just have your house a/c blasting a cool 69 degrees 24/7. even in a shady spot where no sun has touched it all day long, in the summer it will be over 90 degrees all day long and the humidity will feel suffocating.

rational, sane people handle it, but just imagine a person already teetering on the edge, stupid, not thinking of any consequences... the heat pushes them over the edge and they do crazy shit
>>
File: Spiritual_Healing.jpg (47KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Spiritual_Healing.jpg
47KB, 300x300px
>>16979704
also i've always found it interesting that Death and Morbid Angel were/are Florida bands. one tends to associate black metal with cold european countries and it seems to make sense, but it's like the opposite extreme with these death metal bands, you can sense that hellfire like atmosphere and weird cultish christianity that's all pervasive.
>>
>>16978584
>putting on a coat is hard work
Jesus man get it together
>>
A brother down here in florida killed his own brother by stabbing him. I dont know anything more coldblooded than that
>>
File: 1427249031774.jpg (56KB, 459x600px) Image search: [Google]
1427249031774.jpg
56KB, 459x600px
I work in a warehouse with no ac here in florida , murder doesn't seem that inconceivable some days.
>>
>>16979810
50% of all work trucks are required to not have a/c.
>>
>>16975958
California in contrast, is the most cheerful state I've ever lived in. They have a lot of plants that are native that cleanse bad auras or are used for other positive paranormal things. The most powerful sage used to smudge a home is California white sage. Pretty neat.
>>
File: 2897597-4433150324-t1Gdq.gif (172KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
2897597-4433150324-t1Gdq.gif
172KB, 400x400px
>>16978584
You probably don't leave your house that often but it's really not that hard to put on winter clothes. Sweating is gross. Breeding ground for bacteria. I'll take the rainy cold ass northern weather over the sweaty stinky sunburning south any day
>>
>>16979704
It is pretty hot here but the drenched in sweat before the drive way and the needing to have water constantly are exaggerations. Also as a native Floridian I can say that a lot people wear coats when it's 60 out purely because they own coats and there's an average of like 30 days a year where it's cool enough to even consider wearing a coat.

The humidity and heatbdo take their toll though. Our brains are all half fried and because of mosquitoes and we tend to be a little on the twitchy side. Couple that with half the population being annoying northerners trying to escape winter, and rampant recreational and not so receeational drug use and you've got an idea of why people that live here are pretty weird.

"All the nuts roll down to Florida."
>>
>>16975958
My mother went to Florida with a pound of marijuana and was arrested and placed into a prison there. Destin I think. She was an alcoholic at the time and was neglected, harassed, and abused by the dtaff to the point she underwent full blow https://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/000766.htm

She hallucinated in solitary confinement for days. She said she fell in and out of concious reality. She describes seeing Elite drive into entrances to underground bases straight off of closed interstates. She described a world in the future that was dark and crowded. She described the restaurant's and shop's layouts. She said at one point she talked to RA. Immediately after getting out of Jail she got The Eye of RA and Horus tattooed on her forearms. She said she had a VERY strong urge to do so.
She described something like the intro sequence to Eminem's Rap God video where they have him plugged into a computer just rapping except the staff at the facility she was in were the ones who had hooked her up. Years before that vid. Idk she always told me Florida is a really evil place. It's a NWO/Luciferian hub like Colorado, California, and Washington.
>>
>>16980423
i don't think the sweating right after walking out of your house is an exaggeration at all, man. i experience it literally every single day when it's hot as fuck out there. i'll take my dog out for less than two minutes and if i'm in the sun, i'll start sweating. if i have to walk anywhere, water absolutely is a must. i used to go through two water bottles walking 4 miles in the early afternoon and still feel like i'm about to pass out the entire time. i think you learn some method of dealing with it, like ignoring how your body feels, or at least that's what i do, i develop a kind of "fuck the body" indifference and just keep chugging along. i don't drive, so if i need to go somewhere, i walk.

it was a hot year, 2016 will probably be worse. also, i'd definitely prefer wearing layers of clothes vs how i have to dress in florida. most of the year all i have on is pants, no underwear, no shirt unless i'm going out in public, and if i'm just walking to a store, i'll have the shirt unbuttoned with bare chest exposed. i'd love to have more style without sweating my balls off.
>>
>>16975958
Swamp gas. Moving on...
>>
File: Florida-Mug-Shot[1].jpg (352KB, 580x482px) Image search: [Google]
Florida-Mug-Shot[1].jpg
352KB, 580x482px
There's just a lot of densely populated, trashy people that live down there on all sorts of drugs because they thought since old people retire down there a lot it would be a cheap place to live and blow most of their welfare or min. wage job money on drugs and alcohol which makes them act on their impulses and non-anger management issues way more easily, killing each other over a drumstick or some dumb shit.
>>
File: stare.jpg (8KB, 251x240px) Image search: [Google]
stare.jpg
8KB, 251x240px
>>16980453
>My mom transported a pound of weed across state lines and can't distinguish between reality and withdrawal symptoms
>I trust her opinions

I don't know who's the bigger retard: you, her, or your kek dad
>>
>>16980498
lmao shill taking my story out of context
I never said anything other than a few summarized things she told me. I didn't suggest to you in any way I believe any of it and I'm basing my daily life on that information whatsoever.
nice try cointelproshillciafaghoe
>>
>>16980483
I am from Florida and this is basically what it is. I grew up in the suburbs but the boonies were 10 minutes away and that's all it is in Florida.
>>
File: bait_youcallthis.jpg (56KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
bait_youcallthis.jpg
56KB, 625x626px
>>16980512
>This guy's not an autistic conspiritard. He must be a government shill.

Nigger I work at a goddamn grocery store, only thing I'm shilling is frozen vegetables. But at least I have cool parents who didn't raise me to think the word "gullible" was written on the ceiling.
>>
>>16980600
I looked at my ceiling

Am sad now
>>
File: coral_castle.jpg (239KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
coral_castle.jpg
239KB, 800x600px
>>16975958
You should have read the Shadow Country Trilogy by Peter Matthiessen. Florida was one of the first areas to be colonized and among the last to be completely tamed. It's America's jungle, its the fantasyland for East Coast vacationers (WDW is the 2nd one but always been superior) and is where many of us go to die. You don't fuck with Florida, internet haters can go get raped in their pretty mouths
>>
>>16980603
It's written on my ceiling fan, it's actually the name of the French manufacturing company that makes the blades. Check it out yourself, they are really common fans blades.
>>
>>16978567
I remember it as Berenstein and remember the triangle being lower.

Bruh what the fuck is going on.
>>
>>16978567
>>16978537
I don't remember the bermuda triangle being there. I could've sworn it was farther out in the atlantic.

I remember Berenstein.
What the fuck
>>
tourist location. the fucking water is crystal clear blue green. on the damn plane to or from it you can see dolphins swimming in the water. cali and hawi dont got shit on floridas beaches

that said when you have people comming and going all the time its a hunting ground for the worst of the worst. people vanish and it might be weeks before they are reported missing because they were on vacation. so much traffic all around the place at certain times of the year a photo of a perp means nothing. could be any one
>>
>>16975971
lol how could anyone seriously believe this enough to bring it up as fact
>>
File: never_met_his_sun.jpg (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
never_met_his_sun.jpg
35KB, 500x500px
>>16979954
You probably don't get exercise very often but its really not that bad to sweat and take a shower. The north is depressing. Breeding ground for chubby pale chicks. Ill take the clear sunny texas weather over the dank dreary pasty-skinned north any day
>>
>>16983162
lol desu though, the states directly under Arkansas, Tennessee and North Carolina kind of suck ass
>>
Seems like a couple different factors mentioned already put together. Honestly I've always thought that Florida gets the craziest of all people in the country. It doesn't help that this state is a large tourist destination. It probably gives it more mystique than deserved but it is true that there are some very dangerous and undeveloped areas around here.
The heat is a personal thing. I've lived here long enough that it doesn't bother me. I don't mind sweating but good Lord do you do just that. Plus I'd even divide north Florida from central and south. Except Panama city goddamn
>>
File: cutaneoushorn.jpg (48KB, 578x415px) Image search: [Google]
cutaneoushorn.jpg
48KB, 578x415px
In Ybor city the veil is very thin.
>>
>>16984097

holy shit this

the greater Tampa area is uber spooky
>>
>>16984097
Found it
>>
>>16978567
it was always there i watched a shit ton of documentaries on it
>>
File: 1438422188197.jpg (48KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
1438422188197.jpg
48KB, 533x800px
Long before the seminoles ,before the ossabw there was a tribe that roamed from the vero beach area to Stuart that ALL the other tribes were shitting your loincloth terrified of. I don't know the name but they were known to be super tall and inheritly evil bastards. The got wiped out from a collaborative effort by the other tribes.
>>
>>16975958
The best states always attract the most extreme of peoples. I fucking love living in Florida and love hearing on the radio about stupid crazy "The Onion" style stories that are actually happening. Like that dude that did a Mortal Kombat fatality against his girlfriend during sex and disemboweled her by ripping her intestines out of her ass. Like this shit is great imho.
>>
>>16978567
People also live on the Bermuda Triangle.
>>
>>16975958
>x/, serious question here; why is Florida so fucked up?
Hyperpenis.
>>
>>16978567
Berenstein, i thought that pic was fake because that shit used to be way the fuck lower, what the hell is happening?
>>
Bump curious to hear more I will be going to Miami soon.
>>
ayy 386 here. I haven't lived here all my life but a lot of people seem to be pissed off about something all the time even though they live in a nice, warm area. Must be the humidity or some shit.
>>
File: 1436185779624.png (10KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1436185779624.png
10KB, 700x700px
>>16975958
The explanation is actually really simple and mundane. It has to do with local laws requiring that police reports are available for the media upon request.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRs-7_BsYNc

TL;DR weird shit happens everywhere but we hear about it far more often from Florida because the information is publicly available
>>
>>16985276
Miami was built on drug money, but if you think about that a little more, it's basically a city built on death. High murder rates, high crime, and rampant corruption have made it so you can get away with anything if you bribe the right guy. And I'm not sure if this is related, but there's a sense of disconnection I haven't felt elsewhere. It's an out of body feeling, like I'm in a coma and this is my dream. The heat and humidity swaddles you and you're pulled along dirty streets, basked in neon, unsure of where to place yourself.

Perhaps it's a mix of too many cultures at once that creates the disconnection there. Like you don't know you're in the United States. You'll hear mostly Spanish, but know there are Spanish speakers from all over the fucking world, all with their own accent. Plus Jamaicans, Haitians, and other islanders. Then add some Brazilians and Russians out of fucking nowhere, and you really get lost in the language. Plus my limited Spanish knowledge cannot catch half the words Cuban spit out. Some of them sound like auctioneers.
>>
>>16975968

Canada is boring.
>>
>>16979828

Fucking retarded commies I swear.
>>
NZfag here, possibly going to take an exchange trip to Florida working at Disneyland next year.

Is it worthwhile place to go?
>>
Don't forget about the skunk monster
>>
>>16978537
>>16978567
Floridian here
I remember it as always starting on Fort Lauderdale and the island of Bermuda being on the southern point of the triangle. That shit never touched Puerto Rico. What the fuck? Were all those History channel shows on the Bermuda Triangle I watched right or wrong? And is it just me or are the Bahamas bigger now?
>>
>>16978584
You can always layer, you can't take your skin off though.
>>
>>16980609
this thing is paranormal, I was talking to someone in FL that said that the guy that made this levitated the stones into place. Never saw the thing, but an confirm that it is paranormal.
>>
File: florida man....jpg (26KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
florida man....jpg
26KB, 375x375px
>>16975958
haitians, dominicans, other associated islanders of the nigger persuasion. Pair that with a rollicking meth economy in the north of the state. Also growops. Then wrap it up with a nice bow of "our homeless can't freeze to death in winter"

not that difficult to understand

You can get deliveranced in the wrong parts of north florida if you are a stupid fucking transplant yuppie hiking without a gun through private land. Or just get fucking lost as fuck in the everglades and die. forget what cardinal direction the nearest highway is and enjoy hiking hundreds of miles into mire; depending on where you are in the everglades, 3 out of 4 directions will kill you. better remember whether you're closer to the east or west coast, which direction is the seminole reservation, which side of the sawgrass expressway you're on, etc. or just the location of the sun will lead you deeper into nothing
>>
>>16975971
naw senpai, it goes california, texas, and then Florida
>>
File: tumblr_n995b5w40U1thdiflo7_1280.jpg (225KB, 620x834px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n995b5w40U1thdiflo7_1280.jpg
225KB, 620x834px
>>16975958

I went to Florida. Stayed there for 3 months. Had a miserable time, people were assholes, assholes all around me, thought I was losing my mind. Got the hell out, things got better. There were always shitloads of contrails.
>>
Went to Florida once, these two really hot chicks in a truck were ogling me. Not use to that so, it was nice. I don't know I just drove around. Went to Miami beach and the immigrant section. Drove past a cool old sailing ship.
>>
>>16975958
>humid af, ppl got gator crotch
>>
>>16986359
wow same experience here

everyone is a major ass there

I hated FL

I liked doing touristy things and swimming at the beach, but when I left FL, I realized how good I had it in Minnesota.
>>
>>16978584
When its cold you can layer up or take layers off if it warms. When it's hot you're fucked.
>>
>>16986440
AMBERLEE ?
>>
>>16986440
BROOKE ?
>>
>>16986367
ugly fat fag fuck elbow
>>
>>16986473

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruhFmBrl4GM
>>
>>16986481
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yda38oRlEfM
>>
>>16986481
I thought it was funny, all jokes.

>>16986486
great song
>>
>>16986490
<3 I agree it's a great song
>>
I'm from Michigan and i lived in south florida for almost 10 years now. Nothing weird here. I live in Ft Myers
>>
>>16986490
your right, that shit was funny. love that movie.
>>
>>16975958
the frontier and edges of civilization are always full of dregs.
>>
Zion is in Florida.
>>
File: 1405785761577.jpg (344KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1405785761577.jpg
344KB, 1600x1200px
>>
>>16979719
I've never thought about it like that, but you are right.
>>
>>16975958
well it is the human equivalent of the elephant grave yard. lots of spooky stuff must be drawing in so many of the near to death people. Truly the land of the dead.
>>
>>16987484
so if we just give the jews florida instead of that piece of some sand desert with angry and exploding neighbors, that things would be better?
>>
>>16980617

Kek
>>
>>16975958
I just moved from that state earlier this month.
Place sucks.
I lived there for nearly two years before I decided to get the hell out.
It's all hype, and nothing more.
>>
>>16989125
More like this place is second zion. Where the children of Isaac are supposed to be. Ishmael's children are to inherit what is rightly theirs.
>>
Its also full of freemasons, a shit ton.

also rumor has it that its also a breeding ground for lizard people if you believe in that kind of stuff
>>
>>16986440
>>16986359
It depends on where you went. Most people are nice where I live.
>>
>>16982451
>>16984672
Okay so a part of me is thinking this whole Berenstein shit is legit because I'm with you guys, that shit was lower. Also remember Berenstein.

What the fuck happened to that universe if this whole shit is legit. We need to see if there's any correlation with this.
>>
>>16979704
I really don't wanna go to work tommorow..

at least it's finally cooling down a little
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (441KB, 3000x1996px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
441KB, 3000x1996px
>>16979704
>>16979704
>rational, sane people handle it, but just imagine a person already teetering on the edge, stupid, not thinking of any consequences... the heat pushes them over the edge and they do crazy shit

welp .... at least there's Disney World!
>>
i dont know maybe it's because it's FUCKING 90 DEGREES IN FUCKING NOVEMBER AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY YOU CANT DRIVE FOR SHIT CUNTS I WANT TO GO HOME TO MY AC FUCKING PUERTO RICAN SHITS FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>16980459
Literally this. I've lived here my whole life and played football in pads and a helmet in August as a kid and went to a summer camp with no AC in our tents that were on top of wood platforms.

You never get used to it. Just accept that it's going to be way too fucking hot and humid and you'll have sauna-like conditions outside for the next 4 months and try to do indie activities in the AC as much as possible, or go swimmimg to cool off. Do outside tasks in the evening or night, every Floridian knows mornings are the worst since all the dew and moisture accumulated overnight hasn't burnt off yet and you can literally feel the steam heating up around you.

Sitting on your porch smoking a joint and watching the afternoon thunderstorms roll in is the best though.
>>
Comfy weather incoming!
>>
>>16978584
I spotted the shit-skin!
>>
>>16978602

Basically...I mean...Northern Calif. has one of the highest amounts of reported serial killers and you hardly hear about it.
>>
>>16975958
Florida man here
We are all psychos
For real my whole family and everyone I know
Batshit crazy
my brain is probably fried from the heat
But pot helps. Yes we wear jackets under 70 degrees
As for spoops...
They're everywhere man
Ghost walk down the street spinning top hats but we're all
It's cool
Obviously just a fucking.
>>
>>16975958
Cause it is in the United States you blasphemous uncultured infidel barbarian.
>>
>>16987493
"The call will be made in July"
Right, glad you dont post anymore since its just spam at this point.
>>
Somebody posted in the last thread that Jacksonville was built over a mothership and the city, although biggest modern city in the USA, stays so under the radar because it hides this. Whole city was purged in 1901 when citizens tried to burn the obelisk in the geographic center of the city, largest fire in southeast history. The innercity highway gives you a guesstimate at the size of the ship and may be responsible for the St Johns flowing north on such flat terrain. Also not even an hour north of where Columbus first landed but theres absolutely no history to that city even though its been around as long as St Augustine. Spoopy
>>
>>16980483
Yeah, that's the thing. It's cheap as fuck to live in the gulf coast area, you don't even need a furnace in your house to survive. The cold won't kill your $500 car. Trashy poor people end up there because they would die above Tennessee. Your house can be a literal tar paper shack, try pulling that shit in Ohio in February.
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.