[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Burning sigils and etc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

File: hecate.jpg (26KB, 236x317px) Image search: [Google]
hecate.jpg
26KB, 236x317px
Hello, /x/. Tonight I will be going out to the crossroads to commune with the goddess Hecate, and I plan to take some requests along with me. So, I figure I'd open up a thread for people who want something to request it. I'll only take five total out there with me, and no more, so I'll be a little picky.

Long story short, think of it as a prayer request. Just with actual magick involved.

However, I do ask something in return. That you charge one of the two sets of sigils I post.
Charging involes either intensely focusing on them to a point where the sigil enters the collective unconscious, or just spreading it around for me.
If you request me to petition the goddess for you, and I carry out your request, you are agreeing to charging or spreading one of these two sigils.

So don't break your part of the bargain.Posting the sigils in the next two posts.
>>
>>16975064
Sigil number one.
>>
And the second sigil. Don't worry about the bindrune below it-- it's just a complementary thing. The sigil is what you'll be charging.

So, at this point, let requests commence. It'll most likely be slower since this is nighttime /x/, and that's fine. I'll be monitoring for requests and will reply when one is accepted. Wait patiently for replies and you'll most likely get one.
>>
>>16975064
Learning Paganon here,

Is there a difference between the two sigils in terms of what they represent, or what results charging them will give, i.e. one for healing and one for luck, etc.

Second, I'm assuming charging either of these sigils simply implies focusing energy into or towards it

Third, my request is that the health of my lover improve and maintain at a fair and unworrisome level.
>>
>>16975125
A fair request, and a good one-- so consider your request accounted for and I will petition for you.

And yes, charging simply means intense energy focus-- you have that correct.

They are seperate in intent and purpose. The first is to improve my relationship with Hecate in many ways, and the second is to help a friend with a conflict he faces. Choose whichever you're more comfortable with.
>>
Chaonon here.

Tried charging both your sigils since you seem a nice guy.

My request would be to find some metaphorical illumination for the spiritual darkness I'm in. Does Hekate help with that?
>>
>>16975156
Indeed she does. Hecate is known by a few prominent symbols, one of them being a torch she carries with her through the night. She knows all secret things, and has the key to every locked door.

I will petition her for you. Thank you for your generosity.
>>
File: 1438887712713.jpg (33KB, 500x415px)
1438887712713.jpg
33KB, 500x415px
>>16975064
Why Hecate instead of Eris? From a chaos perspective, it could work but what aspect of what Hecate represents made you prefer her?
>>
Will charge first sigil. My request would be for Hecate to send me on the most beneficial path into the occult as possible. I had an experience with her in the past but was too scared to take what she was offering. Thanks.
>>
>>16975172
So many reasons. Namely, without Hecate, I'd be nowhere magickally speaking. She's been my patron through the path entirely thus far.
Further, Hecate is typically much more caring than Eris, and is known for her kindness.
Hecate is still a chtonic deity, without encompassing pure chaos, as Eris does. So you'll get more consistent results by working with Hecate.
Further, Hecate aligns with me in a professional sense, as I'm a mortician.

I could continue on endlessly, but suffice to say, more or less, "Because that's who I choose to honor."
>>
>>16975190
Consider yourself counted among the petitions going in tonight.
Thank you.

Going away from the computer briefly, I'll reply when back.
>>
i am not very experienced with this but ill give it a try, what kind of requests am i allowed to make?
>>
File: tumblr_nw8k2zU4pO1uf364po1_500.gif (523KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nw8k2zU4pO1uf364po1_500.gif
523KB, 500x281px
>>16975192
I understand. Eris is the same to me as Hecate is to you then. She's always been good to me in her own way. Will help charge your sigils since we share the same basics. Chaos is change and it's up to us to direct it. We will stabilize it later with the patience of Harmonia.
>>
Charged both. My request is for Hecate to visit me and show me the way.
>>
>>16975256
Granted.

That'll be the last one I take then.

>>16975248
Greatly appreciated friend. Your act of kindness will not go unpaid.
>>
This is where I would normally just say "what the fuck am i reading?" but I gave it a second thought tonight. Can anyone tell me what the fuck I am reading because now I'm genuinely curious. It all looks like lunatic ramblings to me but you all seem to be able to work a keyboard so I have to give you a bit of benefit of doubt. School me, magick fags.
>>
Posting for Eris

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Respect el pantheon
>>
>>16975136
SeiĆ°ranon/scholarnon here.

This may be a bit of a stupid question, but would my request to Hecate interfere with the connection I have to the Aesir (specifically Thor, my patron)?

If not, charging the first one in the hopes that my foreign lover & I will finally be together.
>>
File: 1419285990376.jpg (56KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
1419285990376.jpg
56KB, 597x519px
>>16975192
tfw no patron god
>>
I have no request since you are no longer taking them, but I will charge your sigils. If Hecate knows all things, she may be generous to me regardless.
>>
File: 1116214426.jpg (605KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1116214426.jpg
605KB, 1200x1600px
>>16977890
Me again, hope this counts for something.

http://i.imgur.com/TsKDJHW.jpg
>>
Tell her vixentamer says sup.

Know she's got eyes for me.
>>
>>16975064
Will do what I can to charge, and would request help with my personal journey, as vague and cliched as it may be. I've been quite worried about the tolls on my body and mind. Perhaps a confirmation I'm on the right path, or a sign.

Regardless, good luck.
>>
>>16977948
>>16977890
Greatly appreciate the thought; but I'd recommend removing the sigils from your body.
The one on the palm of your hand will be fine; given it's a sigil to promote a relationship with Hecate. The second one isn't as cuddly.

Instead, a better idea would be publishing the sigil in public places.
But again, thank you a lot for your generosity.

>>16977962
I'll try to add this in with the other requests, thank you.
>>
Awe. Be careful out there on the crossroads.
You never know what will follow you home.
>>
>>16978127
Removed the second one; I had a bit of trepidation about adding that one to begin with. I'll keep the one on the palm until it wears off though.

If you really feel like throwing in a request, simply that my health improves would be enough, though I wish the woman I love the best as well. Specifically hoping she gets the money for her visa.
>>
>>16975064
I have saved both sigils and will commit to charging both of these whether my request is accepted or not. I haven't done something like this for a stranger so I hope you can understand where I am coming from, it's desperation.

I need a job. I need to be able to provide for my family. I need to give them stability and security. Where I currently live is not a good place to find a career. Many would call it rustic and with these sorts of things I have no aptitude. As such it has been exceedingly difficult for me to acquire said job.

As I said, I will be charging both sigils regardless of what happens. Karma always remembers.
>>
>>16975064
aren't you supposed to keep your sigils and their intentions a secret?
>>
File: 1293036387093.png (65KB, 181x172px) Image search: [Google]
1293036387093.png
65KB, 181x172px
>>16981140
op is roleplaying. don't stress it.
>>
>>16981140
Some people believe so. However, from experience, letting others see a sigil charges it far easier.
Further, the whole thing about chaos magick is "if it works, it works." So, being that it works-- I'm not going to contest it.
>>
Can I ask for more information here, from the OP or frankly anyone who has the knowledge, where can I learn more about sigils, magick, etc. I'm too skeptical to take it in a literal sense, but it is very fun and interesting to read about. Is there a general here I should check out?

On a sidenote, why must you meet at the crossroads? I've heard that in order to sell one's soul to the devil, one must meet him at the crossroads. Is this just a thing for gods/spirits/whatever? Whats the story there?
>>
>>16981986

Try to keep in mind that all references to the devil, and demons is a biased vilification from the Abrahamic faiths to delegitimize and coax conversion from folks practicing the old faiths.

The crossroads, carry a metaphorical meaning. The crossroads of our lives, where we are forced to make decisions and choose a path. Sometimes it's nice to be able to stop and ask someone for directions for where you want to go.

Even if you want to write it off as self delusion, it needs to be acknowledged that the individual is working to communicate with their subconscious mind or "higher self" to get what they truly want.
>>
OP i dont want revenge against the 3 women that made my life difficult and that they hurt me throwing me out my job without justification ... i want for you to pray for me to get a better position a better job so one day i want to show them that what they dod to me god gave it back to them and i want for them to see me growing in a better job and getting to real happiness.
>>
>>16981986
Well, Hecate is a goddess that has always been primarily associated with three-way crossroads, mainly due to her triumvate nature (Mother, Maiden, Crone; while she holds dominion on sky, land, and sea.)
She was one of the pagan deities that was continually worshipped throughout Europe despite the Catholic church's presence, so eventually she was vilified as a devl or 'Satan', so to speak. Eventually the two just bled together so now Satan is associated with crossroad rituals.
>>
>>16975064
>>16975064
Can I ask for a prayer to rekindle the feelings my ex had for me?
She considered me to be her best friend.
And I the same.
Half the things said about me that caused her to break up with me weren't even true.
>>
Really? You realize that by following Hecate you acknowledge tou believe the pantheon she is a part of is real as well? Her relative turned into a swan to rape a woman and impregnated another as a beam of sunlight or "golden shower"
>>
>>16975064
God damned pagan scum.
I knew they should have burned you all at the steak when they had the chance. But noooo.
>>
>>16982166
>>16982534
Apologies-- as mentioned earlier in the thread, I'm no longer taking requests.

>>16982710
>What are figurative stories and myths?
>What is the collective unconscious and how does it work?
>What is an Aeon?
>What is metaphysics?
>>
>>16975064

OP. Please quickly remove all sources of antagonism against me, my wife, my family, and my business by halting and blocking any attempt to attack us legally, personally, in public or private, from this day forward, by any means natural or supernatural with no ill effects to us or the ones we love.

My sanity and by extension, my life depends on it! I don't know any other way. I will do as you requested in return. THANK YOU
>>
File: 1436146110821.png (445KB, 1023x446px) Image search: [Google]
1436146110821.png
445KB, 1023x446px
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.