[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REALITY GLITCH THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 47

We share our stories and experiences
Also creepy pic dump
>>
File: ersfszedf.gif (958KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
ersfszedf.gif
958KB, 500x353px
>>
File: PLASMAK.gif (348KB, 240x155px) Image search: [Google]
PLASMAK.gif
348KB, 240x155px
>>
>>16970496
roll out of bed to go to bathroom, see 7:19 in green as time as if i was looking at the kitchen oven clock, im upstairs in my room. continue from room to go pee and realize wait wtf why did i see 7:19, go downstairs its 7:20. not spoopy but was weird
>>
File: 1417991075386.gif (1MB, 280x340px) Image search: [Google]
1417991075386.gif
1MB, 280x340px
>>
File: 1409818240999.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1409818240999.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>
File: 1393305905464.jpg (30KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
1393305905464.jpg
30KB, 960x600px
>>
File: (103) (1).jpg (158KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
(103) (1).jpg
158KB, 427x640px
>>16970524
>>
File: 1442352410918.jpg (75KB, 1200x825px) Image search: [Google]
1442352410918.jpg
75KB, 1200x825px
>>
File: 1431122206306.png (917KB, 1200x935px) Image search: [Google]
1431122206306.png
917KB, 1200x935px
Anyone remember this guy's art? He was taking spoopy art requests maybe a year or less ago.
>>
File: 1431115447557.jpg (1MB, 3000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1431115447557.jpg
1MB, 3000x1500px
>>
>One day about a month ago.
>Wake up and step out of bed
>Oh great one of the dogs shit in my room again
>Step over poop procede to leave room and take shower
>Come back into my room, no poop in sight, huh that's weird
>Go to work, come back home
>Poop is back in my room where I first saw it
>WTF

Are there any types of spirits who like taking shit and putting it back later just for laughs?
>>
>>16971069

>OP is such a swine his dog crapping in his bedroom barely raises an eyebrow on him.
>>
>>16971077

I'm not Op and they're my gram-gram's dogs. My door use to not have a handle and they would sneak into my room to take dirty little shits which I did not approve of. The reason I put "oh great". Now you've made us both look autistic congratulations
>>
File: racquetball-300x225.jpg (9KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
racquetball-300x225.jpg
9KB, 300x225px
>>16971069
Dog ate the poop, then pooped the poop again.

Also buy raquette balls, they are fun.
>>
>>16970510
I get that a lot, it's bizzare
>>
>Yesterday
>Smoking a cigarette outside
>Looking at a group of crows on the power lines across the street.
>They're all staring at me.
>Blink
>All crows are now cardinals, in the exact positions they were in before, staring straight at me.
>Finish smoking while wondering what the fuck just happened.

Now, I'm not a bird expert or anything, but I know the difference between crows and cardinals. Plus, the crows around here are loud bastards that don't take no shit from other birds, I would have at least heard some caw caw and wing flapping if the cardinals had flown up there.
>>
>3 years ago
>driving down a "haunted" road at 2AM with 2 friends
>nothing particularly spooky going on
>decide to turn around and start driving home
>slowly driving down the road when it begins to look like the road slowly unfolded itself like a pop up book
>assume I'm just tired
>friend makes an inquisitive noise
>ask her what's up
>"I just saw the road unfold itself"
>WHAT.JPG
>friend in the backseat confirms he saw it too
>let them know I also saw it
>drive all the way home tense with fear
>>
File: 1444811894184.png (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1444811894184.png
50KB, 500x500px
best one I have.
can't green text right now, forgive me.
was camping as child with parents at KOA camp.
camp is new to us never been there. just a stop along the way on a trip. we get to our site and I'm anxious to get out and run around and do kid stuff but it's getting dark. i go explore while i can and find a play structure with a few kids playing. structure is dimly lit by moonlight, so we can still see. small talk, kid stuff, playing, suddenly plane flys through loudly, passing under/ "in front of" moon and blocks moon light temporarily
for 3 or 4 seconds. we are all quiet, watching. plane passes. look back all the children have disappeared suddenly and I am alone.
wtf.
>>
I've always had a problem with sleep ever since I was a child. Sleep paralysis and lucid dreaming is normal for me. I can control my dreams really well, but sometimes when I don't sleep for over 40+ hours my hallucinations get a little iffy. I mostly hear laughter or silent whispers. So when weird things happen I just assume it's lack of sleep.
Tl;dr my glitches are all in my head
>>
>>16971123
yup
>>
>>16971092
gram gram
>>
About 11 years ago when I was 17 i saw this girl die after hitting a tree while it was snowing. I called 911 and tried to help but found out in the paper she died that day. It happened on a road I drive to going and coming from work, sometimes when I'm driving past the tree it makes me almost picture it perfectly and my heart starts racing and i sometimes think I can smell the got antifreeze again. I try to take a different road if traffic isn't bad
>>
Lol siamese twins
>>
Cannot greentext, plz, forgive.

I dunno if these were OBEs or whatever, but

I fall asleep with headphones in all the time. One night, I "wake up" and the music is for some reason unbearably loud. I remember it being a Hopsin song, which made it worse. I tried turning it down, but the button was not working. I sit up, frustrated, and begin mashing the volume buttons. The music starts warping in terms of volume and tone, but not going down in any significant amount. I freak out for whatever reason and try to rip the headphones out. Mfw music is still playing. I get up, crying, breathing heavy, my mouth quickly dries out. I walk to the fridge and try to open the door. Fucking takes 7 tries before I realized this shit isn't working. Run down hallway towards mother's room. On my way there, I pass the couch I was sleeping on, look right at myself, (try to) scream, and then BAM I'm awake, already sitting up on the couch, hyperventilating and clawing my headphones off.

Soon after, maybe like a week or so,

I wake up on the couch feeling uneasy. I sit up and feel this... Idk how to explain it, man. A warping feeling like before. "Whawhawhawaw" sounds and shit. I'm less scared this time. I notice there's a magenta hue radiating from behind me. I'm kinda spooked, but I force myself to turn around. As I'm turning, the whawhawhas are getting louder and my vision is rippling like water. Fully turned, I'm looking at this silhouette of a figure resembling an alien (bulbous head, scrawny body). Try to scream, just high pitched squeaks and asthma sounds are emitted. Whawhaws have gotten so fuckin loud a start to cry. Out of nowhere, I snap awake. I'm sitting up, facing the wall behind my couch, looking at my black cat (which I'm assuming my dream mind turned it into that odd figure).

Whatcha think? Spooky or nah? Sure did scared the fuck out of me.
>>
>>16972415
Sleep paralysis
>>
File: 1447596652005.jpg (36KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1447596652005.jpg
36KB, 600x400px
>>16972415

>Cannot greentext, plz, forgive.

That's a good thing.

Green text is just to reference another posts. Brain-dead Millennials want texts in four and five word greentext chunks because their attention span is so short more than five words and they become confused.
>>
>>16972449
was not sleep paralysis. i was physically sitting up and moving in both situations. though i do experience that quite often, almost as scary.
>>
>>16972457
Thats what i figured
>>
File: cat.jpg (185KB, 952x1024px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
185KB, 952x1024px
>>16972449
are you retarded?
>>
>>16970510
little shit like this that happens irl freaks me out the most.
>>
>>16972457
Tl;dr
>>
>>16972532

lol
>>
>>16970510
Have that too
>Wake up at night
>Go to toilet without checking phone or watch
>See digital 2:54 infront of me (example time, dont remember exactly)
>Take piss
>Think, wtf why do I know the exact time
>Check phone
>2:54
Weirded me out, father has same thing and happens frequently
>>
Berenstein bears.

That is all
>>
>hanging out at a friend's house
>while in his room I say "hey, let's watch a movie"
>at that very second his bed 'shifts' for lack of a better word, and his TV sputters on and just plays static
>he was freaked out, I thought it was awesome

And that's the only /x related thing I've ever seen.
>>
File: 13_11_2015(7).jpg (46KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
13_11_2015(7).jpg
46KB, 600x900px
This happened to me a few days ago.

I was house sitting for friends that live somewhat out of the city. After a day of practice shooting (photography) I drive back to their house. To get to their house there is a lengthy stretch of road that crosses a valley. It has no street lights and has a small bridge you drive over. It's some Sleepy Hollow shit. It's close to 1am and I notice the full moon and the creepy fog over the valley and thought I'd try and practice my long-exposure night-time shooting, cuz.. you know. Learning. After I cross the bridge I pull over to the side of the road. Unfortunately, I do not have my tri-pod to keep still so I open my window and balance my camera as still as I can on my side mirror and start to take 1 min long exposure shots.
>>
File: 13_11_2015(8).jpg (50KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
13_11_2015(8).jpg
50KB, 900x600px
>>16972820
I'm not really equipped well for this type of night photography but am doing my best. The process was taking forever to get things in focus. If you don't know how long-exposure shooting works, basically, you hit the shutter button, the camera screen (if you have your lcd screen on) turns black, you hold your camera as still as possible for the duration of the picture being taken (in this case, 1-2 minutes), you hear the click when it's finished and check the photo by turning on the lcd screen again. I had to do this drawn out process several times but was finally getting some of the shots in focus. The neat thing about long-exposure shots is that it illuminates your scene. Essentially, it lets you see in the dark. The whole valley was nearly black but with some things being lit by the moon, so getting these long-exposure shots allowed me to see everything like the grass and such that I couldn't see before.
>>
File: 13_11_2015(9).jpg (49KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
13_11_2015(9).jpg
49KB, 900x600px
>>16972823
Being that the field is too dark to see with the naked eye, I always had to check my shots on the LCD screen afterwards to see what was in focus and guess where my next shot would be. But then.. I noticed something. I noticed a man standing in the field. It's the middle of the night. Why the fuck is this dude wandering in the middle of the field? Doesn't even have a flash light. I start to freak out.
>>
File: 13_11_2015(10).jpg (51KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
13_11_2015(10).jpg
51KB, 900x600px
Curious on why this guy is just out in the field, I continue to take more LE shots just to see what he's up to. Every shot I took, my camera would go black, and I would be sitting in perfect darkness waiting for the timer to go off to check the picture, since it was the only way I could see him in the field. It was pretty much some Fatal Frame shit. With each shot, I realize the man was getting larger and closer. He was walking towards my car. I start to REALLY freak out, but being a cliche slasher victim character, instead of driving off... what do I do? I decide to take more pictures instead. Hearts pounding and I'm panicking wondering if he sees me.
>>
File: 13_11_2015(11).jpg (49KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
13_11_2015(11).jpg
49KB, 900x600px
>>16972828
This was the last photo I took. The man seems to be bending over or something. I clearly heard an odd cracking or screeching noise after this, and footsteps on the grass. I decide he's obviously running at me, so I nope the fuck out and drive away as fast as possible. Keep in mind these pics were taken when somewhat zoomed in, so he appears closer than he actually is.
>>
I just got promoted to manager at,my job
Got a snazzy new office
Sitting in my new chair on the first day, doing work stuff
Get that feeling that someone is standing behind me
Dismiss the feeling as I know no one could be there
The only door to my office is to my right and I would clearly see someone walk in
Feel pressure on to of my head like someone placed their hand on me
Try not to think about it
Pressure increases and I can feel finger tips against my head
Decide it's time to step out of my office
No one was behind me
If usually dismiss something like this, but the feelings were so intense
>>
>>16970496
>get drunk as fuck
>all of a sudden black out
>wake up the next day, friends telling me I did all this stupid shit
>don't remember doing ANY OF IT
>they have video evidence of me doing retarded shit, still don't remember
we gotta break out of here guys, the matrix is real.
>>
>>16972836
beautiful shots, I'm jelly of your skills. makes me want to get back into photography.

To me, it looks like a horse in that field.

Also reminds me of the cover to Burzums "Det som engang var" album with the little dude in the fog next to a tree.

Sometimes when I am taking photos I get this immense feeling that something or someone is creeping up on me while I can't see my surroundings because I am so focused on whatever I am taking a photo of, do you ever get that?.
>>
File: Det_SOm_Engag_VAr.jpg (102KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Det_SOm_Engag_VAr.jpg
102KB, 500x500px
>>16973217
forgot pic related
>>
File: gRCHOZO.jpg (85KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
gRCHOZO.jpg
85KB, 900x600px
>>16972836
whoopsy dunkles i forgot i took one last picture it turns out it was a fugging HORSE not a killer lol im retarded lol :D
>>
>October 15th, call the water company to set up a direct debit for payments
>all done
>couple of days later, get letter in post, assume it's confirmation, throw it on pile unopened
>few days ago tidying up, open letter
>"the amount we said isn't high enough, please call to confirm slightly higher amount"
>OK no biggie
>"call by November 6th at the latest"
>busy week, forget, November 6th, remember letter, date and phrase 'at the latest' in my head
>look at it again, date says November 15th and no 'at the latest' phrase

Probly just going senile, but this happened as I'm starting to read about this stuff on /x/, never heard of it before. Weirded me enough to mention it to gf. This is the kind of thing I would definitely have put down to mental mistakes. Felt very odd though, to be so sure of the date and the exact form of words in the letter.
>>
>>16972734
Kill yourself
>>
>>16973236
Yeah. I saw that in the Google images search, and was about to say.

Anyway, if this really is your story and that was your album, good job on remaining still for a two-minute exposure. That's pretty incredible in itself.
>>
>>16973236
Oh shit oh shit oh shit you had a narrow escape. Horses don't walk around fields in the middle of the night. That's a freakin ghost horse. Oh fuck don't ever go there again. There are some bad spirits around, but ghost horses are just plain nasty evil. Look after yourself, anon.
>>
File: 032714s.jpg (18KB, 320x229px) Image search: [Google]
032714s.jpg
18KB, 320x229px
>>16973337

>Horses don't walk around fields in the middle of the night

>person that has never seen a horse in real life detected
>>
>>16971069
cancerberus
>>
>be me last year
>coming back from visiting family in virginia with my dad
>live in massachusetts so it's a long ass drive
>get back to mass at around 2:00 AM
>on the highway, dad's tired as fuck and misses our exit
>at least 45 minutes out from boston
>less than 10 minutes go by and suddenly we're in fucking cambridge
>wtf.png
>driving through boston and we see literally nobody
>no cars, no people walking, the whole city is silent and empty, something feels super creepy
>drive through boston and get back on the highway
>takes a full 45 minutes to get home
>dad jokes we were abducted by aliums
>both of us super unsettled tho

I've lived in Mass all my life and have never seen Boston so empty before, even in the middle of the night. It was fucking weird.
>>
>>16973176
haha no man, I black out all the time when I drink too much alcohol. If I get lucky I might remember like a picture of a moment, and then the next morning I get this feeling that I might have gone to this place or met this friend or whatever, but it's like a feeling, like it could possibly have been a dream too. And this is if I'm lucky, most of the time I just wake up on my bed wondering how I got there. Just don't drink too much.
>>
This happened today, just an hour ago. Was going to post new thread, but this one looks perfect.

>walking my dog in the hood. Avoiding the dodgy parts.
>Dog shits. Because I'm not a skid stain of a human being, I turn on my iPhone's flashlight and pick it up. Kids play in those leaves, man.
>We walk to the nearest dumpster and I lift the lid and throw in the bag without looking.
>Glance at bin and see human face, pale, looking back at me. Instinct kicks in and I drop the lid.
>I choke on my spit a bit, take some breaths and get my phone ready to dial PD. Lift the lid again.
>No face, no trash, other than the poop bag, the dumpster is empty. I peer inside, and there's not even a stain that might look like a face.

I play with the lid a few times to see if the light hits it a certain way. Nothing. WTF hallucinations? Not on drugs, haven't been drinking, not tired.
>>
>>16973598
>can't tell if joking or retarded.......
>>
>>16973643
I think sometimes the mind automatically interprets shapes as a possible threat instinctively. e.g. when you look at a coat hanging on a wall and for a split second you saw someone standing there. Had those moments myself.

As for reality glitches, somedays I get massive deja vu like I have already experienced this day, or I look at a digital clock and its always 11:11, 22:22 etc. buts that's probably just me going nuts.
>>
>>16973779
Oh, I know. Pareidolia too. But like I said, there was nothing in the dumpster, no stains or light tricks when opening it that made that shape or anything. I even mimicked throwing the bag in to be sure. Nothing. And for that split second, it looked very real, a pale face, young, smirking almost. Just for an instant. It looked real (3-D and all) and creepy.

Anyway, you're right. Most likely my mind playing tricks, but it seemed very glitchy to me. I'm not jumpy and it was enough to make me get the phone ready.
>>
I have a good one (I think)

>be me because who else would I be
>a couple of years back, I was 18, I think.
>getting out of work at night like any other day
>I worked in a boring office after school btw
>about 8pm
>get on the bus and take a seat
>it's a 20 minute ride home so I take my phone out of my pocket to browse Facebook like I used to do
>scroll through my news feed for what it felt like 10 minutes
>look through the window and realize I'm like 5 blocks away from the office
>wtf
>nothing else seems out of place, normal traffic and all
>look at phone again
>lockscreen clock says it's almost 10pm
>nope
>realize I've been on the bus for almost 2 hours just staring at my phone
>get home
>mom asks me where I've been
>don't want to feel like an idiot so I tell her I went out with some friends

Anyone has an explanation for this or knows how this phenomena is called?
>>
>>16970496

>what are you doing bro?
>fapping, turnover and goto sleep
>I cant turn over
>oh
>wanna hand?
>????
>profit
>>
>>16970496
I might acutally have one. It's kind of a weird one.
>Be me.
>Re-watching an episode of Rick and Morty (the one about the computer simulation actually)
>Recognize Calculon voice.
>Google Maurice LaMarche.
>Google thing comes up on the side saying he died in 2013.
>Look at Wikipedia article.
>Found dead in hotel room after complaing to wife he was "feeling unwell"
>At some point later I think "It's too bad Maurice LaMarche died."
>Google him again.
>He's alive.

I guess that's good, but it was weird. I distinctly remember reading about him being found dead in a hotel room after complaing to his wife he was "feeling unwell" and going to sleep. Maybe I'm mixing him up with another celebrity. I don't know.
>>
>>16972415
You should watch the documentary posted in its own thread here called "The Nightmare".
>>
>>16974083

I read an article about Morgan Freeman dying.

You can imagine my confusion when he appeared in The Dark Knight Rises.
>>
>>16974017
Epileptic absence.
>>
>>16972820
>>16972823
>>16972827
>>16972828
>>16972836
>not greentexted
Into the trash it goes Tbh F@m
>>
>>16970510
>>16972575
Had times like that too, even some where I coulda sworn the clock went backwards.

But even more so, has anyone ever noticed time accelerating/decelerating?
Like, it may just be a frame of mind thing, but some days just FEEL like time's passing by faster or slower. Not in the literal sense, but in the idea of checking the clock between doing actions and having it one day only have 5 minutes past while others almost an hour has.
>>
>>16974154

Green text sucks.

It's just breaking narratives into three and four word chunks so the post-literate era losers known as Millennials have a chance at understanding what they've read - so fleeting is their attention span.
>>
>>16974213
>>16972457
Is this a new meme?
>>
>>16974263
No, it's a newfag.
>>
>>16974213
Eh, I always kinda saw it as a simplified beat sheet, which works well for recounting a story.

Anywho, I got one that I always like to tell people.
>Me around 6 years old or so
>Family goes to this camp site thing every fall
>Relatively small wooded area (at least that's how my parent's recall it) with campgrounds and this creepy as fuck model western town in the middle of it (complete with mannequins in the buildings and everything)
>Sitting at the entrance to the place minding my own business
>Kid comes up and asks me to watch his annoying little dog
>Kid me takes pride in being responsible for shit and agrees
>Guy's gone for 2 seconds and the dog bolts into the town
>Cut through the main street and into the woods on the other side
>Chase the dog through the forest until I'm out of breath and lose sight of it
>Scared shitless that I'm lost in the woods
>Find a house in the fucking woods, decorated with candy canes and shit (probably early decorating for christmas)
>Instantly freak out that I just found a "house of candy in the woods"
>No other choice, so I knock on the door
>Two old women live there
>They get me some water and take me back to the camp grounds, back through the town area
>Get back and dog is sitting in the fucking entrance, where we had been at the start
>Can't remember much after that moment
Now the glitchy seeming part
>Talk to mother about this as a 20 something adult
>She remembers the place and me telling her all this before
>Notes that they didn't worry or anything cause she had only left me sitting there for about 5 minutes, and came back to find me crying.

If you can, ask people you know about the weird shit from your past. Sometimes they remember things that make it even spookier.
>>
Was driving along the highway when all the sudden a car ran off the road and into the forest, just plowed straight into the brush. Called 911, reported it, lady asked me if I was sure because that same thing had been reported twice already this month and both times the first responders got out and couldn't find a thing. Told her I was sure and just went about my day thinking it seemed weird but I didn't really think much of it.

Turned the local news on that night after work and they were reporting on rescue crews finding a car in the forest off the highway. I looked and it was the same place that I had send it and what I called in. But they said in the car the bodies they found were decomposing and it looked like it had been at least 2 weeks since it had run off the road.

Freaked me out. I don't know if I saw something separate or if that was it but it was literally the exact same spot and the same type of car.
>>
My dad used to whip me pretty hard as a kid
One time I was running from him and suddenly I was floating a couple inches off the ground but still running forward, like a glitched NPC in a video game.
>>
>>16974374
That is legit fucking spooky. Like some spectral car that kept showing itself to people until it was finally discovered.
>>
>>16973217
lol you called it

>>16973236
>>
>>16970510
It's called relativity you fucking degenerate.
>>
>>16972575
Yeah, because it's fucking impossible that you could have checked your phone in that weird sleep-state just before you wake up.
>>
Me and two friends are 2.5 grams of shrooms at home on night.
Tripping balls, through out the night we all ended up changing our shirts for some reason.
Everyone was wearing a color they never usually do.
We end up sitting on my friends bed in front of a giant muticolored tapestry.
We open the laptop and realize we are wearing the exact pattern and color as the tapestry when we open the MacBook webcam

We even compared the color codes on photoshop.
>>
File: 1430180350991.gif (1MB, 400x218px) Image search: [Google]
1430180350991.gif
1MB, 400x218px
>>16974722
>We even compared the color codes on photoshop.
>>
File: 1429751152487.jpg (360KB, 710x508px) Image search: [Google]
1429751152487.jpg
360KB, 710x508px
Posted this in another thread, but deleted it because I'm a dumbass
Not even sure if it goes here

>Be like 13 or 14
>In bed (see: laying on the couch) waiting to fall asleep like I normally do
>It's around 1-2AM
>Hear my mom calling me from her room
>Go check up on her
>She says it was nothing
>She mentions how she thought she heard me say something like "Mom, are you awake?"
>Mfw the rest of the night
>>
>>16970496
bumping for moar of these
>>
>>16972449
Speaking of sleep paralysis, I had some episodes of that happen to me a few times so far, this happened 4 months ago

>Early morning
>Hear some buzzing sound like wings of an insect close to me
>open my eyes to hear and see some 8 inch long, 6 inch wide, 5 inch thick cockroach buzzing its wings next to me on my bed
>Flail right the fuck out of my bed, grabbing my makeshift wooden club and smack blindly at my bed where it was
>look again and it was never there

I only found out about sleep paralysis 5 weeks later
>>
>>16974199
Honestly, there's a few theories out there about time dilation and refraction caused by your perception of time and your activities

Ever notice how when you are doing something you enjoy, time flies faster and your enjoyment feels cut short?

Or when you do something that bothers you, time seems to stretch?
>>
>>16972820
>>16972823
>>16972827
>>16972828
>>16972836

This dude is a fucking liar this shit is stolen from the front page of /r/creepy

[spoiler]don't ask how I know[/spoiler]
>>
>>16974926
I had the same thing happen to me, except a little different.
I came home from a long vacation and discovered that my power was turned off, so I put on a hoodie to sleep in so I could keep warm. I slept well from what I remember, but I always have this period from about 4-6am of sleep paralysis, or at least a condition reminiscent of it. So I'm thinking my way through my dream state as usual, when I feel frantic scratching and squirming against the back of my neck. It takes me a second to process what's going on, but I throw my body up, reaching to take my hood off. There's nothing in my hoodie or on my neck, nothing around my bedroom floor. I've never had a mouse or rat problem here either, so I have no idea what in the fuck. It felt big too, like a fat pack rat or something.
>>
>>16970496
Had one happen to me just now.

I'm doing a module on Hitchcock films for my university course,and I just checked up on Psycho's release date and it says it came out in 1960.

A few weeks ago I was researching the film and everything about it said it was released in 1968. Not in a 'oh, I must have misremembered' way; I clearly remember it saying 1968.

What the fuck is going on?
>>
>>16975037
>the wikipedia effect
>>
File: 1416793898143.gif (29KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
1416793898143.gif
29KB, 220x300px
I've only ever had one experience that I guess you could call a reality glitch. I must have been in the fourth grade, and back in those days I spent a lot of time outside in the woods with my friend. Anyway, the house I lived in at the time had three doors, a front, back and side. For some reason we always used the side door which led directly into the kitchen. One afternoon I came home, I can't really remember why.. probably just because it was time for dinner or something. I remember calling for my mom, I guess I had to tell her something. I went through every room downstairs, then searched through every room upstairs. But nothing. She wasn't home. I suppose I thought this was weird because I started to get a little freaked out. Went back down stairs and out the side door, probably to check that her car was actually in the drive way. Seeing that it was, I went back inside and found her standing right there, at the stove, cooking dinner. I asked her where she was when I was calling for her and she said she had been there the whole time, that she didn't hear me shouting throughout the house for her or anything.

I still wonder what the fuck happened. Did I step through some wormhole, or a dimensional gate? I distinctly remember there being NO ONE in the house, but as soon as I went outside and then back in she was there.
>>
>>16975009
you missed the part where: >its just a horse.
>>
>>16975041
Nah, man, I swear, in class the professor made multiple mentions of the release date being 1968; we watched a trailer that mentioned the release date as being 1968.
>>
>>16975049
Fuck, that pic got me good.
>>
>be in highschool, age 17,18
>have sleep paralysis without the paralysis
>wake up or go to sleep seeing, hearing, or have a hand touch me
>one night wake up to a shadow man standing at the corner of my room
>jump up and run after him
>his body scatters like smoke

>be in middle school
>at a friends birthday party
>gets late at night
>me and two other guys decide to walk down the road
>a tall black figure starts walking toward us
>me and friend scared out of our minds
>his body would disappear and his feat would glow
>friends start running away while I'm still watching it
>finally decide to run away too

I'm not sure if it's the same shadow figure that was haunting me when I got older, but I've always been paranoid to fall asleep ever since.
>>
>>16975056
>anyone can just go and edit wikipedia however they want

Not all vandalism gets cleaned up in a timely manner.
>>
>>16975073
Which do you remember the film as being released in? 1960 or 1968?
>>
>be 15
>come home from school at 3pm and say hi to mom
>mom says hello
>go outside for a minute to play with dog
>come back inside and mom wasn't there anymore
>I call and she says she was at the grocery store since 2:45
>what
>>
>>16974199
Well I'd say the answer to that is Einsteins theory that time is not linear. It would make sense as some days feel like years even though they aren't boring and some days feel like a second even though they are boring af
>>
>>16974716
could be possible but has happened to me when a phone or watch wasn't in my vicinity
>>
Wew lad uze a fuckin schizo kek kek kek
>>
>>16975109
Neither. I haven't looked it up and I don't have any reason to believe any of your cited sources.
>>
In have a few time shift stories.

>13/14
>About 8 pm, I go to lay down in my bed.
>Not tired, just want to relax.
>Playing DS, look up at the clock.
>8:15 PM.
>Blink.
>10:00 AM.
>Room if full of sunlight, DS is laying on my floor, dead.
>Don't feel rested at all.

>16
>Weekend, stay up late.
>Wake up, it's 4 PM already.
>Oh shit, slept all day away. Dammit.
>Go out of my room, dad asks how my nap was.
>No idea what's he's talking about.
>"We came home from lunch, and you took a nap because you had a headache, remember?"
>The entire day completely blacked out.
>>
>>16975272
Did you drink the day before in the second story?
>>
>>16975288
Nope, I was a pussy, didn't start drinking until I was like 19.
>>
>>16973726
For real. Google it. If you are experiencing memory loss on alcohol you are drinking too much.
>>
>>16974819
>be me 18 in bedsit in student house
>hear friend's gf downstairs call my name
>walk in
>they are fucking
>she didn't call my name
>oh well.jpg
>>
>>16975037
Nah, way earlier. Always known it was 60.
>>
>>16973598
wow you must be a real autist
>>
>>16971069
The phantom shitter
>>
>>16971042
Nice rare Pepe, I'm going to take it
>>
File: 1391903717870.jpg (54KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1391903717870.jpg
54KB, 1280x960px
https://soundcloud.com/nkdnb1/newkoncept-who-run-dis
>>
File: 1408285141176.gif (3MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1408285141176.gif
3MB, 400x300px
>>
I was cutting an topato with a knife and then my mom walks up and asks a question. I lose my train of thought. Moments later I go to pick the knife back up but it's gone. My mom and I search for it and can't find it. Took us about 30 seconds to find it.
>>
i took a shit in a supermarket bag cause i didnt want to leave my room cause my parents had company over. i forgot about it for the rest of the day, fell asleep, and woke up and it was gone. the bag didnt have any shit residue in it nor did it have a shit in it anymore. i have a lock on my door and naturally i very distinctly recall taking a shit inside of the bag, as its ofc an unorthodox and otherwise out of the ordinary occurrence. i look everywhere because obviously i was afraid it had fallen out somehow and would thus begin to smell the room up. never found it and no smell, but i absolutely took that shit in that bag
>>
Yesterday I took a bus and while driving notice some weird guy on a bike, he immediately caught my attention for some reason. We pass him and about minute later I see him driving in front of us, we passed by him again. I'm 100% sure it's him. What the fuck /x/?
>>
>>16976255
>>
>>16976255
I'm your shit, i fled
>>
At a mall eating breakfast
Have bowl of chicken soup
Chicken soup bowl moves ON IT'S OWN about 2 inches
CHECKMATE BUDDHISTS
>>
I was on the train heading to work. Normally on the train I like to look at take a mental note of all the people around me. What they look like, what they're doing etc. Anyway one day, I'm just doing the normal stuff, when I see an older woman wearing a bright red jacket. It's highly unlikely I didn't notice her given that she stands out quite a lot because of the jacket. Didn't see her get on at any point and she definitely didn't get on before me. Train wasn't even that busy.
She looked at me and smiled
>>
>>16973359
>Takes obviously joking post at face value

>person that has never seen a vagina in real life detected
>>
>>16976255
Maybe your parents looked after you after their friends left, found a bag full of shit.
Threw it away and left you a clean bag and never spoke of it because they were to ashamed that their only son would shit in a bag.
>>
>>16976255
I like how nobody really remarks on the insane autism of this post, as if it's a normal thing.
>>
File: glitch1slow.webm (153KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
glitch1slow.webm
153KB, 1280x720px
Check out this glitch I just recorded

Notice how the reflection appears much later?
>>
>>16976255
it was god fucking with you for being such a disgusting human being and being so afraid of social interaction you actually chose to shit in a grocery bag
>>
>>16975165
Damn anon
>>
Cant green text
Family Party on sunday
Sad because i fuking hate mondays
Go to sleep
Wake up , notice is to late for school
Mom comes and ask why so worried
Tell her i wake up late
She replies : late for what, is sunday"
WTF
>>
>being an 8 year old kid
>routine is the same every day
>get up early to go to school, get back home, play videogames, eat dinner, and go to sleep
>fall asleep at some point of the night
>already sleeping, but I still can perceive some things, maybe still conscious with my eyes closed, maybe lucid dream, who knows
>feels like just a second has passed since I fell asleep
>open my eyes
>did I just wake up?
>take a look at the window
>the sun is rising
This would happen twice or thrice a month
Back then, this didn't freak me out, was too young to be aware that something was off
>>
I have a couple

>Be me, around one year ago
>Arrive home, get in my room, turn lights on and turn my pc on
>go take a piss while windows is booting
>get back in room light and pc are off
>light switch is in off position
>There is no one else at home
>Had to turn light and pc on again

>around one week ago
>cat wants to go out
>go to my room, open window and cat goes outside
>See cat outside walking towards my car
>close window and go to the kitchen
>Cat is at the kitchen
>Wtf
>Check room window, still closed
>All other windows are closed too

Not mine, but my mother says she has experienced this a lot of times with my dad and me >>16975165
>>
File: pepeZilla.jpg (139KB, 780x1469px) Image search: [Google]
pepeZilla.jpg
139KB, 780x1469px
>>16971069
you wouldnt happen to resemble a certain sad looking fellow would you?
>>
Summoning: The guy who's sister was erased from history
>>
>>16972457
Damn. You're right. I see a greentext story at max line limit and I'll read it all. I see a couple paragraphs like >>16972415 and I'm like "fuck this".
>>
>>16972575
I had a week where I would wake up in the early hours of the morning. Not like waking up in the morning all groggy like, I would wake up and be wide awake. A couple days at 2, once at 3 and the others at 4. The night I woke up at 3, I looked around, thought "I bet you it's fucking 3 in the morning. fuck this shit." look at my phone, 2:59.
>>
>Lying in bed
>Hear sound of ladies' crying
>It's my gf and my housemate
>They're begging me to wake up
>Pretty creeped out so I get up
>I'm alone in the house
>>
Isn't Jonah Falcon supposed to be a virgin neckbeard?
I remember seeing pics where people were saying "yeah the guy with the world's biggest dick is a virgin basement dweller that lives with his mom"
Now Wikipedia says he's fucked thousands of girls wat
>>
Did anyone else just have a moment where around half an hour just disappeared?
>getting hungry
>See it's around 6:20 or so
>Spend 10 minutes ordering food cause I can't decide what I want
>get email saying it'll be there at 7:15
>Look at clock, 6:34 or so
>Think, okay, I can dick around for a while
>skim through 1 thread on /v/
>check clock
>7:03
>Confused as fuck
>Check phone, it still says it'll get there at 7:15

Seriously. I'm kinda freaking out here.
>>
>>16977512
He does live with his mom. He probably lies about fucking tons of girls, but doubt he is a virgin.

Also anyone else remembers Richard Kiel dying around 2003 or 2004?
>>
I had a freaky experience a few weeks back. To lead off I used to suffer from sleep paralysis as a teenager, as I've gotten older it doesn't really happen that often.

>Be sleeping
>"wake" up and see something standing at the foot of my bed
>Try to move or yell and realize I can't
>Realize I'm probably having a sleep paralysis episode
>Try to stay calm and just ride it out
>Figure moves
>Calm is a distant memory
>Begin trying to move or scream for help
>Wake up for real and bolt upright
>Let out a sigh that it's over
>Look over and dog is standing beside the bed staring directly at the foot of my bed growling a bit under his breath

My dogs reaction freaked me out more than the episode and it took me a little longer to get back to sleep. Probably was just a coincidence but still ruined the rest of my night sleep wise.
>>
I know this one is weird, but it's true, and happened only a few days ago. Saturday I think.

>Sitting at home with gf
>Have been playing zeno clash for hours
>holding back a shit for entire game
>Pause game, make usual big poops joke
>Go to our small bathroom, sit on toilet
>As expected, the first shit is long and thick
>Almost ripping my ass, must be really big
>Excited to see how big, so pause shitting
>look down into toilet bowl
>No thick brown log down there, not even stains
>wtf that was huge, should have sunken to bottom
>Try to continue shitting
>Can't shit. No urge anymore.
>look down again, still no shit
>Start wiping, look at paper as usual
>Nothing, completely clean.
>Sit and think about it for two minutes
>Look down bowl every ten seconds.
>Stand up and leave
>Tell gf, doesn't want to hear about it
>Tell friend later, he doesn't answer
>Mystery poop

An old guy died in our apartment right before we moved in a year ago. Maybe he used my rectum as a vehicle for him to take a Ghost shit.
It still bothers me where that poop went.
>>
>>16977444
Happens to me pretty often where I just guess what time it is. School starts at 8:00 every day, and 3-4 times I've experienced waking up, instantly thinking "Fuck me. It's probably 8 o fucking clock" then look at my phone and its 8:00.

It's probably more common than you'd think.
>>
My dad's an avid cyclist, and when I was a kid he had this trailer he would hook to his bike with two rear-facing seats for me and my sister or a friend to sit in. We moved a lot growing up, but basic timeline is we lived in Texas until I was 6ish, then we moved to Tennessee. While living in TN, I think I was 7 at the time, I rode in the trailer with my dad on a bike ride. Sunny day, I'm enjoying the sights, then suddenly I'm on the couch in our home in Texas, 4 years old again, and my dad is doing his post-workout stretches from a bike ride we apparently just returned from. It was so sudden, like reality just snapped.

I learned to read in school when I was 5 or 6, or at least that's how it went on my first go. This time I arrived in kindergarten already literate. The broad strokes of my life in those 3 years went basically the same, but there were differences. One that stood out was the first time we moved to TN, during the road trip there my sister and I got in a huge, prolonged fight over some stupid kid shit and clawed the shit out of each other's faces. The second time went by without incident.
>>
>>16970496
Quick explanation beforehand: Our living room can only be entered through the dining room, we live in a pretty small house.

>be about 10
>at home watching tv with my mom
>dad is out visiting friends
>we can't see into the dining room from the couch, but we hear my dad open the living room door
>he says "hi"
>we say "hi" back, start talking to him
>no response, he also didn't turn on the light
>get up to check if he went to the bathroom or something
>all the lights in the house were off except for in the living room where we were sitting
>both totally perplexed, sure we heard him entering
>his car's not in the garage
>dad comes home about an hour later
>ask him if he'd been home before
>no
>>
>>16977649
Yeah. Jack Reacher does it.
>>
>>16977671
Ok that's weird.
>>
>>16977671
Pro tip: try really hard to do this from age 50 to 21.
>>
>>16977695
Yeah, wish I could repeat it. Relive life from 18. So much dumb shit I could avoid, and even more dumb shit I'd do instead.
>>
>>16977559

>/v/
>skimmed one thread

Well there is your fucking problem
>>
>>16971069

>be 8
>playing with toy
>toy is a futuristic army vehicle
>it had a function where the sides would open up to reveal things inside it
>inside it had a fake clock
>fake clock was just a sticker
>sticker reads 1:44
>go off and annoy older brother
>come back and it reads 12:20
>?
>decide not to tell anyone because even 8 yr old me is aware how insane I would sound
>>
File: 1447048143573.jpg (19KB, 387x468px) Image search: [Google]
1447048143573.jpg
19KB, 387x468px
>>16977709

>Be at train station with friend
>get on train
>notice a guy on the platform beckoning me from the platform on the right
>fuckingwanker.jpeg
>turn my back to him and face the other way
>"doors closing, please stand clear"
>leave for next station
>still looking out the window I used to avoid looking at the man
>train pulls up
>he's now at the next station on the other side of the tracks
>something's fucked.
>"NO FUCKING WAY"
>friends asks what's wrong
>point at man on the platform
>friend says "what about 'im?"
>did you see him at the last stop?
>friend replied negative
>sit back down confused
>man is smiling like a cheeky cunt.
>angry and confused the whole day

Stations are 10mins apart by train, a suburb apart, he beat us there and ended up on the other side. I know what I saw and I like to think I have really sharp instincts, something about it felt wrong.

mfw
>>
>>16971655
Dude this might sound strange but this is another reality, your family misses you so much, be careful when you get home, new families... well, I can't tell I'll get punished enough for revealing this already
>>
Spoopy
>>
>>16977676
that one legit spooked me because there were two witnesses to the same phenomenon...
>>
Litteraly happened jut now after reading >>16977293
>Start reading it at around 03:30 AM pretty sure it was at this time since I haven't slept before 03:00 AM.
>fell asleep
>Wake up at 02:54 AM
>Feeling rested and ready to do stuff.
Did I just went back in time..? I'm creeped out right now.
>>
>>16977626
This happens to me from time to time. I take a shit and the shit is not there, i even here the "plop" in water. I supect this is from aliens probing.

Im not even kidding.
>>
Two months ago I asked my dad to sent me my motorcycle jacket I had forgrotten at my parents' house when I went to visit. At that point it had been hanging in the wardrobe there for almost a month and he sent it sealed in a bag via courrier service.
When I got it I put it up in the coat hanger next to my door, where it stayed until last week (I don't use it for riding around the city), when I decided to go on a small trip.
So I put the fucking thing on and I start checking it's pockets, of which it has a shitload, to see if I had forgotten anything in there. It's worth mentioning that all the pockets have a zipper and were all zipped shut until I began checking them.
So finally I reach at the pocket on the left side of my chest, unzip it and put my hand in only to feel something brush on it and fall down.
I look to the floor and see this small black insect, like a small cockroach, skitter across the floor.
I looked at it in disbelief for a moment and then stomped it.
After taking the jacket off and checking every inch of it again I calmed myself down and went on about my day.
But did a fucking cockroach just spawn in my jacket pocket, video game style? How could it stay there for almost 3 fucking months, or possibly longer?
>>
>>16977887
Cockroaches don't die, man. I remember putting a few of them in the freezer for months, then taking them out and they just thaw out and continue with their lives.
>>
>>16977903
This cockroaches are the most /x/ thing you can imagine. They can survive to Hiroshima/Chernobyl level radiation for months
>>
>>16977767
SEE THAT'S HOW I KNOW YOUR LYING

MY FAMILY HATES ME
>>
>>16970496
bump 4 moar
>>
Came in to friend's house once. His gf was watching Orange is the New Black. I said, "Oh, this is the one where the guard pisses in the soup." Don't even know why I said it, never watched the show. Not even that scene yet.

Friend just looks disgusted at me, and tells me I couldn't know, the season just came out.

Then that scene happened. Right in front of us, that fucking scene. We were all sketched out, but they thought I had watched that episode somehow even though the season had just released and I'd rather bleach my eyeballs than spend any time on that show.

But yeah. It was weird.
>>
>>16976821
The same kind of thing happened to me and it freaked me the fuck out. It was a few months ago and im sitting down in my living room, my cat jumps up onto the couch from the back of it and then looks at me then meows and jumps down to the seat. Not a half fucking second later he jumps up from the back of the couch meows and then jumps down to the seat. It repeated itself exactly in every way, my mom who was in the living room as well at the time didn't notice it but it was the weirdest thing that has ever happened to me and I still cant explain it.
>>
>>16973176
Are u serious?
>>
>be me, 10-11 years old
>playing vidya
>hear the main door open, and I hear footsteps
>proly my dad coming from work
>and indeed it was him
>say "hi" to him, he says "hi" too and enters his room"
>dont mind about it

>30 mins later

>loudly ask my dad "did you bring food with you?"
>no response
>stand up and go to his room, find it empty
>ask my mother in another room "where is dad?"
>"What do you mean? He's still at work"
>"No he isn't I saw him some minutes ago"
>"He hasn't returned"

>10 min later the main door opens
>It is him, ask him about what happened
>He has no idea what I'm talking about
>>
>four years old
>At dentist
>Playing children's songs in background
>Dentist tells me to Say ahh
>Entire vision goes white
>Rainbow border around vision
>The song being played is about animals
>See pixelated version of each animal mentioned
>Dentist turns off music
>Everything goes back to normal
>Never even opened my mouth
>>
>>16977512
>Now Wikipedia says he's fucked thousands of girls wat
Nah, he claims to be straight, but only fucks men due to his giant cock. He explains that rectums are larger than vaginas, so his dick fits like a giant turd. Of course, women have asses too...
>>
Happened to my brother, but my dad remembers it too.
>Late at night, maybe 3 am
>mom wakes up brother with coffee in her hand
>asks him to get up and go to our parents room
>brother runs into dad in the hallway
>he asks what my brother is doing up so late
>"mom was calling me"
>mom was dead asleep, no coffee
>bro even said he remembers smelling the coffee and it seemed so real

There's also been a few times where I would hear my dad come home and the door unlock but when I check the door is still locked and no one's there.
>>
>>16972575
I can spend hours without feeling the need to check the time at night, but there comes a moment where I involuntarily check it for some reason, even if I'm asleep.

It's 3:33 most of the time, or around it.

Am I half demon?
>>
>>16977676
Shit happened to me and my family once. Dad came home, unlocked the door and said "im home." Youngest brother goes to check and no one's there. We all heard it. I don't even bother trying to explain it.
>>
>>16978636
No such thing as a half human
>>
>>16971655
I too have seen this. I was on ambien, but so was my friend. Nighttime as well. I saw it, looked over at him and said he had seen the same thing.
>>
File: 1424034314393.png (43KB, 201x195px) Image search: [Google]
1424034314393.png
43KB, 201x195px
I am almost positive this can be attributed to my incredibly overactive imagination when I was younger, but this was something I begged, pleaded, fucking DESPERATELY tried to get my parents to believe and they never did

>5-6 years old
>Lying in bed, it was a wooden, bulky bunk bed with a ladder on one end
>I had a stuffed German Shepard, I named him Butterscotch and kept him with me
>The stuffed animal was pretty large, roughly the size of a regular German Shepard, and it was permanently in a sitting position.

>One night, trying to sleep
>Very tired so it must have been 6 PM when I decided to go try and sleep
>Light on in the hallway but I still can't see anything inside my room aside from silhouettes
>Remember being able to hear the television down stairs

What happened next I am not making up for an ebin /x/, I swear on my fucking life, either this happened or I thought it did on a level that I will never forget

>Butterscotch, who was near the ladder, begins growling
>Growling escalates
>Growls louder and louder
>Never barked, but growled like he was very angry
>I began to whimper and babble, no idea how to react
>Work up the courage to get up and run all the way downstairs into the living room, where my mom, dad, and sister are watching TV
>I was in hysterics

No one fucking believed me. Eventually Butterscotch got beat up and I had to throw him out

But he growled

I swear to every deity there is

That stuffed dog growled at me
>>
>>16978784
Maybe you should take better care of your pets you cretin
>>
So I had a dream that tire on my car was popped. I wake up the next morning, had to go with car somewhere. And I notice that my tire deflated. Wtf
>>
>>16977756
Identical twins fucking wid ya?
>>
>>16978636
3-4 am is the low point in our biorythms.
>>
>>16978746
I know at least 2 out of the 3 people in the car weren't on drugs.
>>
>>16977793
I know, my mom and me discussed this several times because we are both sure we heard the except same thing. First I thought maybe it was just me hearing him and her reacting to me talking to him, but we both heard the distinct sound of the door opening and him saying hi.
>>
one of my earliest glitches i can ever remember ever

missing door
>be 3 or 4
>would be babysat by my neighbors who were one unit down from us (lived in an apartment)
>they were an old couple, really nice people
>one of their rooms had a tv and i would usually spend my time there
>when i was almost at the age to move from that apartment i was still being babysat but not as often
>the last few times being babysat, the door to that room disappeared some days and reappeared other days
>>
>>16978399
Checked and wondering, I this a special dad power? See:
>>16977676
>>
>>16978784
That's iron, friend. Now, Butterscotch, we're sure she was growling at you, not something else? I'm wondering if you know it was you Butterscotch was growling at, or for.
>>
>>16978667
>>16978399
>>16977676
There's a joke about dad's coming prematurely in here.
But srsly, wtf is it with dads?
>>
>>16978480
Sounds like you were molested.
>>
>>16978784
Maybe something else was growling at your stuffed animal?
>>
File: the temple of elemental evil.jpg (2MB, 4295x2432px) Image search: [Google]
the temple of elemental evil.jpg
2MB, 4295x2432px
>>16973221
>>
File: Studio_20150914_023330.png (646KB, 1755x853px) Image search: [Google]
Studio_20150914_023330.png
646KB, 1755x853px
i copied my story from a couple months ago, feels like it's appropriate for this thread
>>
>>16979091
This is actually my OC. Thank you for reposting though.
>>
File: RS016.gif (4MB, 377x283px) Image search: [Google]
RS016.gif
4MB, 377x283px
>>16979107
>>
>>16970515
Kek
>>
>>16973176
hahaha nice Hangover reference
>>
>>16974199
>But even more so, has anyone ever noticed time accelerating/decelerating?

Not in the way you've described, but sometimes if I watch an analog clock, I'll see the seconds speed up or slow down. Even the ticking will do that. There's probably a rational reason for it, most likely involving things like how the battery is used, but it does make me ever so slightly spooked.
>>
File: eits.jpg (40KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
eits.jpg
40KB, 400x400px
>>16970510
this happens to me but I don't see the numbers, I hear them. can't really tell you how or why, I just hear them

>>16970496
I don't know if this counts as reality glitch but I'll post it.
me aporogize for bad engrish

>be me
>like 22 years old or so
>in my room alone after homework
>waving tru ipod just chillen
>it was on shift but every now and then I'd press f.forward whenever I didn't wanted to listen to a song
>think to myself: I'd like to listen this particular song but meh, I don't feel like searching for it
yes I'm lazy as the wackiest fuck
>press f.forward
>next song is the one I was thinking about
first
>fuck, fuck, fuck, how did that happen
>nope.gif
then
>rockingmuhairguiter.EXE

I wish I could have seen my face.
pic related, it's Time Stops
>>
>>16976009
kek
>>
>>16971069
How can your first reaction not be to clean that shit up?
wtf dude
>>
maybe not a glitch as much as an episode of drunken paranoia but nonetheless:

>be me a few yrs ago when I lived in apartment by myself
>drinking alone at home one evening
>sometimes have 'creative spurts' when I drink too much and will record myself playing guitar riffs that I might work on at a later date or whatever
>start recording myself on my smartphone playing some random chords etc and humming along
>listening back the next day when I realized I abruptly stopped playing and seem to have dropped the guitar on the ground
>sounds like I left the room and went into either my hall way or bedroom and angrily utter 'fuck off' at presumably someone or something
>a few seconds later I walk back to my living room and mutter 'ffs' before turning off the recorder on my smartphone
>I was quite drunk and semi-recall playing guitar but literally no memory of this happening or what led to it

might just have been some kids or drunks or whatever causing shit in the halls, but hearing it back the way it sounded was weirdly unnerving. I rarely ever 'black-out' and almost never do crazy shit I have no subsequent memory of no matter how drunk I get, and I would usually recall anything of note occurring
>>
>>16974083
Check the edit history of that page, Wikipedia pages are notorious for vandalization. Like the page on John Murray Spear.
>>
>>16970498
normal storm clouds
>>
Ok /x/, let's do this. I have a strange story. I have some ones about lost time too, but this one is the strangest shit that happened to me ever. And even stranger, I never heard anything similar anywhere. Pardon my English, it’s my sixth language.

Around 93 or 94, I was 14 years old. Lived in South Brazil, dad managed an apple orchard/farm. We lived in the grounds, rural area, no shit to do all day. So sometimes I used to tag along with dad when he did the rounds on an old pickup truck.

One day, after lunch, he was going to check on a group of laborers, so I jumped in the rear and off we were. When we arrived, he got off to talk to the laborer’s supervisor, and I just sat there, looking at the sky. I was not sleepy, remember I just had a ride in the rear of a pickup as a 14yo.

That’s when I saw it. Coming from the west, up in the sky, I saw the freaking moon “rewinding”. Not at high speed: I reckon it took ten to fifteen seconds to disappear in the east. (I was a kid living in a farm with the eventual wood, I knew my bearings). Right before it disappeared I managed to call a loud “Dad!” Later he confirmed that I was wide awake, standing and looking up and east (past them). No one else saw shit.

I obsessed about that shit about a year or so, but never found anything remotely similar. Eventually I brushed it of as being an over active imagination, but now and then I remember how real it was. I saw the moon going back in the sky.
>>
A lot of what we call reality glitches are not objective reality at all, but rather glitches in how our brain constructs our perception of reality based upon a mixture of sensory data and expectations.

Everything we think we are experiencing in present tense is actually sensory data fractions of seconds old. Our processing of data can effect our perception of time.

PBS has a really good documentary series on this subject that illustrates these points with experiments, but unfortunately I'm only finding short clips.
>>
>>16979884
>it’s my sixth language.
impressive
>Pardon my English
fishing, lol. cocky bastard, you obviously know that you're totally fluent and sound regular when writing

>rest of the story
damn

>>16979895
>PBS has a really good documentary series on this subject that illustrates these points with experiments, but unfortunately I'm only finding short clips.
What was the title of it?
>>
>>16979943
It's a section of the series 'The Brain With David Eagleman'

Here's a teaser
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTl2Odxgr54
>>
>>16979884
Bump
You still there?
>>
This was when I starting getting into spirituality and shit
>about to fall asleep
>ask "god" for a clue
>fall asleep
>wake up in the morning
>notice text was sent from my phone during the time I was sleeping
>no recall of ever sending text
>text was a couple letters and a number
I was spooped out when I woke up
>>
>>16980303
what did the letters and number mean to you
>>
a
>>
>>16980325
The combo was "s8p"... I'm sure it means nothing. When I changed the letters to numbers, the 3 numbers multiplied come out to 2432. Strangely enough I sent the text on 3/24..
>>
>>16971565

I once was watching a flock of geese and one of them went from white to gray during a blink. They weren't moving or anything, just sitting on their nests.

Weird, glad to know I'm not the only person the chameleon birds have been seen by.
>>
>>16977126
Yeah... At the same time the white bar bottom left corner appears.

No glitch.
>>
>>16979303
When you first observe the second hand on a clock your brain fills the gap of your unfocused vision before with the new observation of the second hand. If you were to have looked at the right time you can observe the hand for more than a second.

I believe Vsauce did a video on it called "how to slow down time" or something.
>>
>>16980303
A few years ago I woke up to see that I had texted a friend "What's up?" perfectly, but it had sent while I was asleep.

I was/am incredibly confused how it happened. I'd like to think I was just half asleep and don't remember sending it, but it was a few hours after I knew I fell asleep.
>>
>>16980514
Hm, your explanation sounds like it applies when you first look at a clock. What about when you've observed it for several seconds, to even a minute?
>>
>>16977756
Maybe he got in another car
And got out at next stop
>>
>>16978636
No, but you're full retard.
You aren't supposed to go full retard.
>>
>First sunday of November
>be 1:59 am
>suddenly clock goes back to 1:00 am instead of 2 am

Fucking spooked me.
>>
>>16972173
Sounds like regular old fashioned ptsd. Haven't seen too much fucked up stuff in real life I assume?
>>
>>16971655
>assume I'm just tired
yes because tiredness just makes the road unfold
>>
>>16980528
Thought that's what you meant sorry m8
>>
>>16972820
>long exposure without tripod
>not even once
>>
>>16972820
that's not a 1 minute exposure you fucking lying idiot, a cloudless moon is pretty fucking bright and you're pointing right at one, it would take probably not even 8 seconds to get an exposure that bright.
>>
>>16975272
The first story has happened to me twice
>>
>November 5th
>gf was mad
>Come home with a friend to have a couple of beers because it's his birthday
>See my bedroom's door opening slightly and then closing
>Assume it's mad gf who was checking if it was me who just arrived
>Sit down in the living room and pour beer on glass
>Immediatly after my glass is filled, see mad gf arriving home
>What the fuck was is my room then?
>My friend noticed the same
>Stare at each other and drink beer, trying not to think about it.
>>
>>16980611
All good. I tried searching for that vsauce video. Haven't found the exact title you posted, but I watched one about living in the past, and it was tight as shit.
>>
>>16978636
Similar thing happens with me but the time is usually 12:34 pm. The probable answer is that this time or what you mentioned is easier to remember and recall. Like next time when i'll see 12:34 i will remember that i have checked my phone for time at exact same time hundreds of time now.
>>
>>16980574
daylight savings?
>>
>>16970496
>Less than a year ago
>Living in my college town at the time
>Go to the grocery store on my bike, lock it and go inside
>Come out less than twenty minutes later and go to unlock my bike
>Unlock my bike and notice something different about the seat
>I had a bike short for my height, so I had my seat raised pretty high. the bike I unlocked didn't
>unlocked someone else's bike
>was the exact same bike, color, and lock
>spooked the fuck out, I got on my bike and left

I started seeing that bike everywhere too. Checked to see if my key worked on the lock worked again one time and it did.
>>
>>16980616
did you read? he propped his phone against his mirror
>>
>>16977266
Similar things have happened to me
>>
File: 1445293263337.jpg (156KB, 1019x881px) Image search: [Google]
1445293263337.jpg
156KB, 1019x881px
>>16974374
man, that's pretty spoopy, let's make it a movie and call it

Spectral Ride: Electric Boogaloo
>>
>>16970510
I'm not understanding what you mean
>>
>>16979044
Underrated poster right here.
>>
>be me
>about 7 or 8
>Take a school to the waterfront in Buffalo
>Walking up and down the waterfront all day
>See nice old lady in a black dress wave to me
>Wave back
>She's walking in the opposite direction
>Not five fucking minutes later
>Same lady in the same black dress waves to me going in the opposite direction
>wat
>>
>>16980903
How strong are you that you just picked up a whole school and took it with you as a kid?
>>
>>16980748
Did you just fucking ride off after unlocking someone else's bike? Bruh, C'MON
>>
>>16973779
I see 22:22 everywhere. Digital clocks, ovens, even like pausing a vcr when I was younger and it would be on 22:22. Literally everywhere. I put it down to just noticing it more than other numbers because it's 4 consecutive 2s. Who knows.
>>
Occasionally I see a very very quick flash of blackness that just comes out of nowhere and is gone like that.

It's like blinking without closing my eyes.

Has this ever happened to you? What is that?
>>
>>16980962
>>16978636
>>16973779

>>16980723
>>
>>16980838
he saw the time as if he was looking at it, but he was still in his room
only until he was peeing did he realize
"im in my fucking room, how did i see the kitchen clock?"
>>
File: 1431118834891.jpg (165KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1431118834891.jpg
165KB, 1600x1000px
ok /x/
>be me
>22, living by myself
>around 12:40 pm - 1:00 am
>decide to head to bed
>see this old blanket i've had for years
>its not very big and is always just down by my feet in the way
>i decide to store it away to preserve it, just in case i want to look at it and remember i had it or w/e
>forget to lock apartment door, so I go do that
>after that go to sleep
>wake up at about 4:30 AM being choked by the blanket
>no not like it became alive and grew hands, it was wrapped tightly around my neck and if i moved it felt like it got tighter
>eventually got out of blanket sweating and breathing really heavy
>go to put it back, seal it up again in a bag but this time double bag it
>the first bag it was in wasnt even there
>confused, but i thought maybe i forgot it and was tired and i ended up rolling around in it
>"haha yeaaaaaa" is what I said to myself
>walk back and the blanket is still on my fucking bed
>i decide to keep it out
what went wrong, why cant i put a blanket away /x/
>>
>>16970510
>>16973176
>>16974083
>>16975037
>>16977676
Prove it.
>>
>>16975049
Mom was giving dad a bj and you had to ruin it for everyone.
>>
>>16980969
Does that happen anytime, or only in darkness? Because every once in a while I'll be walking around in the dark and this flash of blackness will come. I'll wince like I almost ran into someone only to find that no one's there.
>>
>>16978373
yeah, i think this one is from reddit guys..
>>
>>16980969
blood rush
if your sitting down or laying and you get back up, all your blood rushes really quickly to your head and it causes you to lose eyesight for some reason
i get these but VERY heavy, nearly got a concussion one time because I got up and fell backwards immediately
>>
>>16972479
Maybe you have night terrors, bud.
>>
>>16980692
>>16980514
I think I found it. "Stopped Clock Illusion". Not exactly what I'm experiencing, but fascinating nonetheless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNBTLbw1_2Q
>>
>>16981117
Any time. It's like the sun disappears for less than a second and comes back (or maybe a really big and fast ship is blocking the view as it jumps through space?).

But not so sure about what >>16981158 says cause that sounds like it should hurt but it doesn't. And it's not only when I get up or lie down, I can be sitting up or walking and it will still happen.
>>
>>16981226
it doesnt hurt, it just happens, and its different for everyone
mine used to be kind of what your describing until suddenly they became super weird, like i'll see only darkness before me and feel the need to murder someone but right after that im totally fine
>>
>>16981242
Imagine if everyone on Earth experienced that at the same time for 24 hours on-going.
>>
>>16981253
we'd all be dead
>>
>>16981219
Yeah that's it. Pretty neat.
>>
File: Now thats sPOOPy.png (20KB, 1015x255px) Image search: [Google]
Now thats sPOOPy.png
20KB, 1015x255px
>>16976255
>>
>>16981395
>get rekd
>>
>>16981055
Did anyone die near that blanket?
>>
>Be me, 3, maybe 4
>Mom takes me to friend's birthday party in park
>Water balloon fights, cake, the whole shebang
>Walk around with friends around park
>See big tree with a big chunk missing
>Investigate like the curious boy I was
>Looked 100% like the skin on a crocodile's back
>Felt it
>It starts breathing
>Think it was weird, poke it for a few minutes trying to understand "There's a crocodile in this tree"
>get called to watch friend open presents
>Never forget that moment
>>
>>16971565
Cigarette huh?
>>
>>16981415
dude, what the heck?
>>
>>16975056
You should start making notes, it helps.
>>
>>16981415
Kek at phantom killer blanket
>>
>>16981395
spoopy doopy mothefucking looping
>>
There's a highway near the house I grew up in that used to be called Laffite Larose Hwy. Nowadays it's mostly built up and has highway lights but when I first began to drive it used to be dark and wooded.

One night my friend and I were riding down the road. We had just left our shift working as drivers at the local Domino's and wanted to blow off steam. Back then Laffite Larose Hwy was pretty much known as a wooden freeway where cops were never, ever to be found patrolling. So of course it was the place to speed as fast as humanely possible.

I rode in the back of my friend's truck while he drove down this highway. At one point we saw on the side of the road an old wooden rocking chair. Inside the rocking chair looking directly back at us was a skinny, bony old lady with bright glowing eyes wearing a raggedy dress. Needless to say this lady's appearance freaked us the fuck out.

We drove to the nearest cut through the neutral ground and turned around. Not only was that lady gone, but so was the rocking chair. We drove up and down that stretch of highway a few times looking but found absolutely nothing. Back in the day that stretch of highway was lonely and little traveled, unlike now. We both saw what we saw and have no explaination for it.
>>
>>16977143
Just about pissed myself laughing at this
>>
>>16977485
damn son
>>
>>16977485

You're dead bro.
>>
>>16980961
I literally said I got off and left on my own bike
>>
>>16978480

Straight Nitrous.

Dude do a whippit. I can't even imagine what a lungful of pure nitrous would do to a four year old.
>>
>>16980748
>>16981604
>unlocked someone else's bike
>spooked the fuck out, I got on my bike and left

Did you have the decency to lock the motherfucker's bike back up? Step up, nigga.
>>
>>16972415
Night terrors?
>>
File: 1442802096242.jpg (14KB, 552x539px) Image search: [Google]
1442802096242.jpg
14KB, 552x539px
>be 15 or 16 years old
>in depths of the recession, family broken up, living with dad, grandma, and our dogs in a old persons home
>dad and I's bedroom window lead to the porch where we kept our pit-bull and white huskie at night
>wake up one night with huskie's head poking through window panting over my face
>look up and think "fucking dog must have made a hole in the windows screen"
>ultra drowsy but for 30 minutes pet her head having her lick my hand until i pass out
>next morning look the window panicking as i realize her head might have been stuck
>no sign of a whole in the screen behind the glass, not even stitches for repair, window even closed.
>behind the window in the porch were boxes stacked
>pic related

I figured it was a dream but it seemed so insanely real and even though I was sleepy I felt I had absolutely pet her head and definitely had my and licked.
>>
>>16970496
Not entirely sure if this could be counted as a reality glitch, but at least a few of you will have fun reading this and calling me a retard or something :^) Back when I was about 16, I was really into Slenderman, and I used to sleep like shit. I'd wake up every hour or two, almost every night, from the time I went to sleep, to the time I'd wake up for school. One night I guess I woke up around 2-3am and opened my eyes a bit. I swore I saw what looked like a shadowy figure but in the shape of Slenderman. It had these weird shadow tentacles too, and I thought "huh...guess I'm seeing things" and went back to sleep, but as soon as I closed my eyes I felt this tickling sensation on my feet. My body felt really relaxed, though, to the point where I couldn't move, but I didn't feel like I was being held down or anything. Just so fucking comfortable that I didn't want to move an inch, which is odd for me since I'm usually tossing and turning to get comfortable. I woke up the next morning and my socks were off. One on the floor by the foot of the bed, and the other was by my left ear (It's worth noting that I used to have this weird anxiety about sleeping with socks off, so I definitely did NOT take them off before bed).

But uh, yeah, one of the creepiest things to happen to me so far. And no, I don't legitimately think Slenderman was in my room. I just don't know what the fuck happened. It seems a bit weird to fall asleep and take my socks off while being entirely asleep, especially when I have no history of sleepwalking or anything like that. The most I've done in my sleep is talk or maybe scratch myself during a nightmare.

TL;DR
Sp00ky shadow guy stole my socks while I was sleeping?
>>
>be asleep
>dream i'm in a coma
>wake up from coma
>Be in coma for years
>lots of people i know are dead/forgot about me
>After waking from the coma I live on for a long while
>It was so real I though it was reality.
>woke up and cried tears of joy it wasn't real
Maybe it was a vivid dream or something, but it was freaky.
>>
>>16977845
No, sometimes your shit gains enough force to plunge into the water and continue around to the s bend, nothing paranormal you paranoid fucks.
>>
>>16981980
Powershits
>>
>>16972457
Yeah, man. It definitely can't be that writing is an art of description rather than depiction and that details are filled in by the audience rather than the author, and thus a minimal amount of conveyed information lends itself more effectively to stories of horror or surreality.

Definitely just dumb sheep who don't understand your intellect and nuance.
>>
I jizzed on a homeless guy and he didn't even wake up, but when I dropped a coin in his hat he mumbled "thankyousir"
>>
About a year and a half ago for a month or so I would wake up early every morning at 3:41 on the dot, still don't know why it started or stopped but still kind of spooped me
>>
I have kind of a really boring one, but the memory of it is something so outstandingly vivid and tangible to me that I've never been able to let go of it

>be 10 years old or so
>hosted a sleepover with some friends
>late at night, a bit after midnight, everyone's asleep except me
>struggling to fall asleep, stare at the ceiling for a while
>blink
>hear this loud, thunderous BOOM
>sunlight seeping through the windows
>it's morning
>wtf

I would otherwise assume this was just a child's vivid imagination playing tricks on him, but the memory is something so utterly vivid to me, I distinctly remember hearing the roaring sound of an explosion as the nighttime turned to daytime in a literal blink of an eye.

Still think about it from time to time.
>>
>>16981905
I fucking love/hate waking up from dreams that are so incredibly vivid and realistic that they genuinely toy with your emotions.

I can't remember just how many times I've dreamt of a close friend dying, struggling with severe emotional pain within the dream, and waking up to genuine relief that it was all a nightmare. Like seriously, I vividly remember going through the process of coping with loss in the span of single dreams. It fucking sucks but at least you can wake up from it. It's just painful when for a moment you fool yourself thinking it was all a dream but in reality your friend is still dead.
>>
File: 41OIKf-3q9L.jpg (18KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
41OIKf-3q9L.jpg
18KB, 500x350px
>>16979063
>>16979044
One thing I can recall was that I put her the same place I put all my stuffed animals, in the corner of the bunk bed near the ladder. It could have been facing me or somewhere in my bedroom. If it was growling at something else? I have absolutely no idea. I only listened to it for about a minute before I ran all the way downstairs. I know for certain that I wasn't asleep.

This is a toy similar to the one I had. It's not exactly the same, but you get the idea. I got it at an amusement park.
>>
>>16982430
You got me wrong, my guess was that maybe some other animal was in your room that growled at you or your stuffed animal.
>>
>>16976036
There's no escapin
>>
>>16982949
Nah. He was responding to you and me. I was the one wondering if Butterscotch was growling at something else. I wonder. Good ol' Butterscotch probably would not growl if she was possessed.
>>
>>16982430
Damn it looks so fucking huggable. Do you still have her, anon?
>>
>>16972457
Fuck this is Louis de Funes on /x/ this is spoopy as fuck.
>>
This shit happened to me an few years ago
>went fishing
>use my favorite yellow pliers that I have been using for years to unhook fish
>go home after a long day's fishing
>open tackle box to put in new hooks
>no yellow pliers
>search everywhere for them
>none to be found
>get new pair. blue ones
>go fishing at different river
>catch nothing and walk down the river to fish
>head to the shore and catch a few shaker striped bass
>fish unhooks it self and flops in the grass and I pick it up
>there are my yellow pliers 6 feet away from me
>pick them up and they have the same markings, and the same dents
Keep in mind this river was 25 miles from where I lost my pliers originally. I keep them at home now.
>>
>>16970496
>be me
>get home from school
>listening to spotify
>listening on phone
>sit down to computer, TF2 time
>spotify is already open
>wat.jpg
>it was playing the exact song that was playing on my phone
>same time (minus 5 seconds it took to put on headphones)

Freaked me out, man. Don't have explanation for it.
>>
>>16982150
Exact same thing hapenned to me once, except for the boom.

I still remember it perfectly, it was in eighth grade on school camp like 9 year or so ago.

Was awake, blinked, then it was morning and i was all like what the fuck just happened.
>>
>>16983830
Maybe Spotify can sync up?
But I've never had it open on my phone and computer at the same time.
>>
>>16983994
couldn't have been. I have spotify premium and have it offline at all times. There would need to be some sort of connection.
>>
>>16983839
Happened to me once when I was around 6. No boom. Just blink and its day already. Probably I sleeped to deep and didn't notice the time passing, but is really weird how I feel I was even in the same position and everything.
>>
>>16983998
Guess what, it knows. And it synced it up. Mine does this all the time. Unless you had your phone in airplane mode or something, spotify is talking to its mothership.
>>
>>16983805
Sounds like a real...fish tale.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHi1oBPJDWw
>>
>>16984083
To be honest, sound really creepy how technology comunicates to do that without one even knowing it
>>
When I was 9-12 I used to see flashes when I closed my eyes, the flashes end up turning out to be visions of the future.
Like I'll just be walking along and look at something then realize that I've seen this shit before, then I realized I saw it in a flash.
I can only remember 2 significant times this happened, one of an abandoned shed full of used needles and bags of human shit that I later came to at 14
Another time was just a still image of a college assignment that I later looked at at 16
Tl:Dr I could see the future in flashes for a brief period of time
>>
>>16979884
Massively underrated post.

Probably cause isn't greentext.
>>
Sometimes I listen to songs and they feel just a slight faster or slower, it's not like the song is playing at double/half speed, but it is noticable just enough for me to feel it keeps happening, like the old video games where PAL plays at 50Hz, and NTSC versions at 60Hz are playing songs just a slight faster.

My house is pretty fucking haunted too. That old painting of the crying child in the UK that used to go around? Got one of those in a room, and the room is always icy cold even with the heating on plus the space heater on full power in there.
>>
>>16984616
>Sometimes I listen to songs and they feel just a slight faster or slower, it's not like the song is playing at double/half speed, but it is noticable just enough for me to feel it keeps happening, like the old video games where PAL plays at 50Hz, and NTSC versions at 60Hz are playing songs just a slight faster.

Damn this happens to me a lot. I have noticed that songs seem to feel faster for me when I'm listening on my phone while doing stuff and they seem slower when I'm relaxed or tired
>>
I get déjà vu a lot during conversations. Recent example, I was playing Halo 5 on release day and talking to a friend of mine at the same time, and I swore I had this exact same conversation while I was standing in this exact part of the map before. Obviously I hadn't since the game just released.

I get that kinda shit a lot.
>>
>>16980928
I meant take a school trip
>>
>>16976057
>topato
damn nigga your life is so glitched you started to cut a topato
>>
>>16974110

Epileptic absence fag here, it's incredibly rare for it to last more than 30 seconds.
>>
>>16984814
i get this at least twice a week minimum
>>
>>16971565
I'm sorry I am high out of my mind right now,mainly due to meds and when you said cardinals the first thing to cross my mind was the fucking Pope's cardinals. I'm just sitting here wondering what the fuck they're doing outside of the Vatican City.
>>
>>16975272
i don't know why but since I was a child until now this has been one of my deepest fears, it is stange because actually it isn't scary at all, I never take naps during daytime because of that, because of the fear of losing too much time while sleeping, I kinda hate drinking at night or going to parties just beacause I know I gonna need to wake up late the next day, anyone can relate?
>>
>>16985307
Used to feel that way a lot especially as a kid. Never wanted to take naps and tried to never lose time. There was a point some time ago that I forced myself to sleep only 3 hour per day. Turned out really bad for my health and lost half year at college. I sleep 5-8 hour now and get that "loosing time" feeling sometimes, but I'm not as anal as I used to be about that
>>
>>16985365
the funny thing is that I don't do such a lot of stuff with my time while I'm awake, the "losing time" thing is more like just being awake
>>
>Walking home from work at about 3am in the winter time and it's snowing heavily
>In the distance my eyes darted to truck parked near my apartment
>Notice a man smiling at me in the passanger seat unnerving feeling washed over me
>As I get closer I realize he's there but not moving almost like he's dead inside
>Internally fight my mind on whether I should call police or not and begin walking into my building.
>Get in elevator and decide to go back and check again
>there's no one in the truck this time and no fresh foot prints anywhere near the truck other then my own on the sidewalk
>Walk back to my apartment door
>turn around for one last look and the truck is not there anymore.
Still weirded out do this day about this
>>
>>16977219
the party was on saturday and you were simply mistaken. easy explanation.
>>
>>16971039
meesa thinks this creepy
>>
One from mi padre
>dad has OCD so he turns off all lights and locks all doors before he goes to bed
>he goes to sleep after turning the lights off (I remember this)
>suddenly the lights on the second are on and full light in his room

spooky as fuck tbqh
>>
>>16972415
your cat was probably just yelling at you while you were asleep
>>
>>16973217
>looks like a horse in that field

holy shit you just blew my mind
>>
>>16974098
But he's dead, bro.
>>
>about 14 or so
>me and my friend hanging with a third friend who is babysitting his younger siblings
>parents obviously gone for the evening
>playing vidya and watching movies downstairs
>dog was left upstairs in his kennel
>dog starts to whine so we bring him downstairs and close the two doors leading out of the room
>resume dicking around when my friend notices dog is missing.
>call his name and search for him, eventually found him upstairs in his kennel
>weirded out but bring him down again, double check that doors are closed
>few minutes later, dog is missing
>go upstairs, he's in the kennel
>all five of us are really getting creeped out now
>this time I do nothing but watch the dog
>pretty quickly he goes up to one of the doors
>door is a wooden frame with small rectangles of glass from top to bottom
>dog walks up to one of the bottom panes and leaps through it
>all of my wat
>go to check, that pane of glass is simply missing
>get dog back, block hole, no more disappearing dog

Mystery solved, but fuck that shit got spooky for a good half hour.
>>
>>16977590
was freaking cause you were freaking out
>>
File: bey-photo.jpg (60KB, 569x569px) Image search: [Google]
bey-photo.jpg
60KB, 569x569px
>>16974402
snoopy
>>
When I was 14, so, 14 years ago, I would use my brothers computer in his room all the time. He had a map of the world above his monitor. I'd gaze at it every time there was a loading screen or when I was waiting for something, and I would study it closely.

One day, I burst into tears as if I could feel the pain of thousands of people, or that the Earth itself was in pain. Why? Because Hudson Bay (Canada) was suddenly 4 times bigger than it originaly was in past days.
I'll never forget that moment, it was my first "reality glitch" moment. Something terrible had happened, something different happened. It was really, really weird.
>>
File: spoopy.gif (364KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
spoopy.gif
364KB, 500x279px
>go to music festival
>pack bear necessities, gas cooker, utensils etc
>utensils have 3 holes in the bottom so they all slot perfectly onto one another and cannot be lost
>have good time at festival, eating bratwurst over flames, go home
>unpacking stuff
>instead of fork, knife and spoon. I now have knife, knife and spoon. with exactly the same holes in them so the extra knife was an exact duplicate of my other
>my face when i've had these things for over 10 years and been camping with them before
>>
>several years ago
>wake up one morning
>somewhere around 8:30
>sit up in bed to look at time
>blinks
>suddenly the time jumps to 9:30
>WTF JUST HAPPENED
>>
>>16971042
>>16971047
what the fuck, i just posted the same thing in another thread >>16987325
>>
>>16981980
s bend? it's called a p trap. Do you also use the word rooty-tooty-point-n-shooty for firearm?
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.