[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you know about "The men in black"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 20

File: MIB.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
MIB.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
What do you know about "The men in black"?
>>
>>16969381
They wear black.
>>
They are autistic fedora wearing faggits... kinda like you
>>
>>16969404

/x/ in a nutshell
>>
cyborgs? clones? doppelgangers?
all we know is that they exist
>>
>>16969381

no joke, aliens in human form.
>>
>>16969585
>the men in black
>aliens themselves
yea right, id rather go with the cloned cyborgs theory
>>
they're CIA
>>
>>16969589
I would rather believe in aliens than artificial intelligence cyborgs what couldn't exist in a evolutionary theory but only designed by intelligent species. Artificial intelligent is a fairy tale for now. Aliens could exist because we do.
>>
They're just any number of alphabet agencies that need to look relatively subtle at any given time. They've ditched suits for plain clothes a while ago to arouse less suspicion than being nicely dressed depending on the circumstance.
>>
>>16969599
eye witness report them to be of same height, same facial features, grey skin, showing no emotion and incredibly fast
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ou-BuUbcOak
>>
>>16969631
And they're all named smith right?

Eye witness reports are generally accepted as being absolutely worthless, courts bother with them less and less because of how shit people are at basic observation and recall.
>>
>>16969381
I can't tell you that Mr.OP
>>
>>16969598
>artificial intelligence is a fairy tale

Are you really this stupid? We'll have an AI in less than 20 years if we're unlucky. We can't stop it.
>>
>>16969381
I know thanks to those fucking movies with Will Smith that it's difficult to sort through the google searches on them.
>>
>>16969720
hence why they made 3 of those shitty movies
>>
>>16969749
might have to come up with a new term for this phenomenon so that people won't wade through tons of garbage to get to posts and convos about 'em.
>>
I think they're real in that government men go around and do conspiratorial things, but I think that image isn't proof of shit.
>>
>>16969381
Turns out they were midgets in suits
>>
>>16969758
the suited men
>>16969861
monkey prozzies init
>>
>>16969758
>come up with a new term for this phenomenon so that
Have you considered getting paid for this?
>>
>>16969701

It's still a imaginary idea to think we can create something like that. We can't even understand our own brain 100% and yet you think we will in 20 years create artificial intelligent. It's far from that point. We need at least 100-200 years or maybe there is a point where we can't invent anything because we have come close to technology limit of our understand with the human brain.
>>
Who They Are
1.) 40s and 50s Airforce investigators
2.) 60s and 70s CIA investigators
3.) 80s and 90s Various Military and Government Idustrial Lab investigors
4.) 00s and 10s NSA and FBI

What They Are Looking Into
1.) Reports about possible WWII war machines, possible ETs [before they got a clue], possible sightings of Secret Gov Aircraft
2.) Reports about possible psychological warefare attacks, possible sightings of Secret Gov Aircraft
3.) Reports about possible psychological warefare attacks, possible sightings of Secret Gov Aircraft
5.) Reports about possible WWIII war machines, Reports about possible psychological warefare attacks, possible sightings of Secret Gov Aircraft

And that's it.
No Aliens or UFOs.
>>
>>16969701
I agree with this guy. no more than 20 years.
>>
>>16969964
That's a shitty and epistemologically incorrect analogy.
We create brains all the time when we create babies.
Just because we're not sure about things in their entirety doesn't mean we can't construct things beyond our own understanding.
If that was the case, then progress, by the very definition of it, would have been impossible.

Furthermore, it's irrational to say that since we don't understand our own brains 100% right now doesn't mean we're not moving in that direction or that it's impossible.
Technology increases exponentially.
No one should ever have to waste their breath for even a single solitary second to remind you of that.

You're a fucking retard.
I hope you die for wasting my time and intentionally spreading misinformation.
No billions of people have to be corrected, and this is going to take years to tackle.
Thanks idiot.
>>
>>16969969
>No Aliens or UFOs.

how the fuck can they be unidentified flying object? do you see them fly?

btw nice bullshit story with evidence
>>
>>16969987
zero evidence*
>>
>>16969973
It's already here guys. Get with the program.
>>
>>16969982

>We create brains all the time when we create babies.

that's one of the most retarded shit ever heard!!

a fucking retard can create a baby for fuck sake.

> construct things beyond our own understanding.
If that was the case, then progress, by the very definition of it, would have been impossible.

do you even understand what you are saying??

there is a limit of knowledge for a human mind it's not infinity you retarded shit.

Technology increases exponentially.

what Technology? everything we have today it's the same technology as in the 90's just fucking smaller.

nothing magnificent or anything of that matter just the same way of thinking and nothing revolutionary.

>I hope you die for wasting my time and intentionally spreading misinformation

12 years old kid mad because of the truth.
>>
>>16969982
>Just because we're not sure about things in their entirety doesn't mean we can't construct things beyond our own understanding.
Sorry dude, but getting pregnant isn't a form of construction. It's deferring to the constructive abilities of nature, which is not what we want. We need people who can make machines that'll enslave us all, not just regular human bodies.
>>
>>16969997
The evince is that they admitted they looked into reports in the 40s and 50s via Bluebook.
It's also a fact any reports that may be militaristic will also be looked into.

I said NO UFOS you illiterate idiot.

Common sense and facts aren't hard to follow.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>16970094

You could basically say "NO aliens or birds.

It's the same definition. That's why it's retarded!!

>reports in the 40s and 50s via Bluebook.

yeah and you believe these stories. Everybody could manipulate these reports however if you like to believe in the military. That's fine.
>>
>>16970149
>You could basically say "NO aliens or birds.
>It's the same definition. That's why it's retarded!!
No. Aliens and birds are not the same thing.
There are no aliens. Birds are real though.

>Everybody could manipulate these reports

Proof?
>>
There were more reports of Men in Black during the 70s and 80s

In his book The Mothman Prophecies" Keel ponders this
I don't remember specifics, but here's something he brings up
He also ponders that when he's working on some sort of theory about aliens, he's usually contacted by someone that will tell him something that supports the theory he's working on. Keep in mind, he does not reveal his theories to others than those he interviews, until he's published them

He then starts working on something he doesn't believe or has any reason to believe, and is soon contacted by someone that has experienced something that supports his fake theory

This drives him to believe that Men in Black, as well as most of common Alien experiences (especially those that trend such as short green men), are true, but somehow set up, as a scenario to drive peoples beliefs in one direction
>>
I know your mom banged one last night
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8n_uV_-CVI
It's a pretty good song
>>
>>16969964
Look up Technological Singularity. Do your fucking homework ayy lmao fag
>>
>>16970020
You clearly know nothing. Technology is getting smaller yes but at the same time the amount of processing power these small things are capable of is staggering. They're not only getting smaller but faster and more capable of handling large amounts of data. Think of the phone I am using. This technology came about in what like 50 - 60 years after the first computer which took up a fucking entire room. We have computers that take up buildings, if just one became self aware by some means, a program fault or a accidental creation. It could spread, grow, take over factories to make a faster computer to jump to and subsequently a faster computer so on and so forth. And God fucking help us if it's hostile. We'll be wiped out before we even know what happened just by it simply taking out localized electrical grids after launching several volleys of nukes. It won't die it's metal, it could shield itself in lead the potential is limitless and that is the problem.
>>
>>16970305
>It could spread, grow, take over factories
Holy absolute motherfucking SHIT how retarded can you guys be?

FACTORIES AREN'T WIRED TO THE INTERNET. THE FACTORY FLOOR WILL NEVER BE UNDER CONTROL OF ANY AI OR AI-LIKE PROCESS. IT IS PURE FICTION AND THE ENTIRE SCENARIO IS AS DELUSIONAL AS ANYTHING YOU ATTRIBUTE TO /x/. GO BACK TO LESSWRONG YOU PARANOID FUCKHEAD.
>>
Fucking derailed, why. I came in here under the impression that this wasn't a spoopy /b/. Let's talk about MIB. Everything that I've found about them said that they're really big guys dressed all in black that are white and bald with no eyebrows or eyelashes and they try to convince people to scrap investigations or projects that they're working on when they actually start to get on track. Anyone have more info?
>>
they wear armani.
>>
>>16969969
yep
>>
>>16969585
This is actually true.
>>
File: disappointment-e1389752442682.jpg (33KB, 620x363px) Image search: [Google]
disappointment-e1389752442682.jpg
33KB, 620x363px
>>16969598
>Artificial intelligent is a fairy tale for now
Then you're living in a fairy tale right now then. AIs exist and are ubiquitous at this point. Stop trying to think you're /g/ and actually look into how widespread and quickly advancing the field of artificial intelligence is.
>>
>>16971043
there is a limit to what programed ai can do. the man hours needed to build a logic tree complex enough to even mimic a human is beyond any company

analog computers with specially made processors that learn like organisms are the only viable option and on the server end of things enough transistors can be used to be about 1/5 of a human now without a massive server farm

the analog option does not use machine language it uses the electric potential which is not binary compatible. its works just like the brain minus neuro transmitters
>>
>>16969381
I know that they're fashionable and highly attractive personages.
>>
There's a great older Coast to Coast AM episode with a guy that wrote a book on MIB in the 90s. A big thing that stuck with me was that there was basically reports of similarly styled men dating back hundreds of years ago, if not even further.

The guest also mentioned the story of a professor writing a book on the MIB, and was visited by one. The MIB called this guy, told him he was coming over, and within 2 or 3 seconds, the professor saw the MIB walking up the stairs outside his house to the door. He came in, they talked, and the MIB scared the fuck out of him to stop writing the book (which he did). There was a part in this story where the professor asked the MIB what happened to Barney Hill who was abducted years prior and later died questionably. The MIB took out a penny and held it in his palm. The professor watched as the penny dematerialized in the MIB's hand, and the MIB went on to say "This is what happened to his heart." Freaky shit.
>>
>>16970305
You're forgetting that most standard computers do not have the capability to learn. Only a handful have the ability and it's with something as simple as tic tac toe.
Also, they can't become more intelligent than the parts allow. A computer can only store so much data, what makes you think it has an infinite amount of space to store all of this?
I think there is one "self aware" robot that some japan company made, but then again, it's a foot tall and can barely move. I give it maybe 50-60 years before anything android like becomes available let alone borderline psycho robot killer.
Another thing, if a code fails or is incomplete it wont run, there isn't some magical program that allows a code or program to bypass faulty programming and creates a sentient being.
>>
>>16970514
Factories run on robots and computers. Odds are one of the computers within that system is connected to the Internet. Come on now.
>>
>>16972045
>Odds are one of the computers within that system is connected to the Internet
My god, it's like you don't understand how people build and design factories.

It's like you legitimately believe people are working to create a world that's easily overthrown by rogue hackers.

You seriously think you've found a widespread idea that nobody who's literally paid to control this type of risk has ever thought of? Has literally everyone on Earth simply overlooked the possibility or are you just ignorant of the competence that's required to make a goddamn factory RUN?
>>
>>16969381
They are men dressed in black
The better question is if you ever heard of Men in Yellow
>>
>>16969381
They don't know how to eat jello
>>
>>16969381
The institute
>>
>>16969381
they kill aliens and don't afraid of anything
>>
>>16969381
Not very friendly. But are supposed to be automatons.
>>
The movie is ok
>>
>>16970575
Big guys you say?
Is it possible they work for the CIA?
>>
>>16969381
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO68Hvsh8w4
They're just Venus. Everything anyone ever saw was just mistaken for anything other than Venus. Veeeeenus.
>>
>>16970022
Joe Nobody can easily synthesize GMO's in his fucking kitchen. We can easily construct things beyond our understanding.
>>
>>16969381
MIB here. I can tell you the head of mib was dad brandon and if u were mib and ran into a problem u could say i am dad brandon. Thus am i brandon is where the letters dad has a different name. Let me just say i am god. Now u thought what was i thinking that should proove to u and everyone else that i am the operator that runs mib i wasnt a operator untill i made dad brandon start taking orders from me if u need nething just ask MIB.
>>
File: Indrid Cold.jpg (389KB, 610x768px) Image search: [Google]
Indrid Cold.jpg
389KB, 610x768px
Reminds me of Indrid Cold.
>>
>>16969381
Also aliens dont exist and i was never here.
>>
Any questions?
>>
MIB operators badge trumps CIA the head of the fbi cia nsa n dod are all one person he used to be code named dad brandon the majestic papers were sent to fbi hq from dallas texas and were returned naming dad brandon as the authority whom sent the majestic documents back to dallas saying the majestic documents are bogus. They are indeed not bogud this was another mib cover up do some research truth is out there
Look up milton william cooper
>>
>>16975576
So he was a part of anonymous?
>>
>>16975612
Well, are you schizophrenic?

I'm kinda interested in the things you sat, but you sound like a schizo, the way you type and shit

W/e keep ellaborating
>>
>>16975890
Said*
>>
>>16969381
The title held by me, MIB, means what you think you saw, you did not see. So don't blink. Be what was there is now gone. The black suits with the black Ray Bans on. Walk in shadow, move in silence, guard against extra-terrestrial violence, but yo we ain't on no government list we straight don't exist, no names and no fingerprints. Saw somethin' strange, watch your back 'cause you never quite know where the MIB is at.
>>
>>16969969
this, tee-bee-eych cenn-pie
>>
FRIENDLY REMINDER

If you're interested in mothman, disregard the film
The film is not a proper retelling of the story as we know it!

You're much better off buying the book it is based off of. It also has a lot of alien/paranormal speculation unrelated to the mothman mythos
>>
>>16969381
They're galaxy defenders.
They won't let you remember.

Stuff like that.
>>
>work the counter at a Diner
>know that there has been UFO activity in my town recently
>haven't seen them personally, but it's all over the news
>a few days days later 2 men show up at my Diner
>dressed entirely in black, suits, fedoras, sunglasses etc.
>try to make conversation, but they don't respond
>ask them what they'll be having
>first guy asks for dry white toast, nothing on it
>wtf
>second guy asks for 4 fried chickens and a coke
>seriously wtf
>um...do you want chicken wings or thighs or...
>4 FRIED CHICKENS AND A COKE
>I'm visibly shaken by this point
>"wh-who are you people?"
>all they said was "we're on a mission from God"
>>
Small sub-group of an already known Alphabet Group like the FBI, CIA or NSA whose sole purpose is to reinforce and give life to the rumors of "Men In Black" and then study the way people react to it. They're roleplaying and reporting on us, to see how they can manipulate what we believe.

>Captain Jenkins, we really need to get on with that counterfeiting investigation, the Secret Service has been begging us for a repo-
>Not today, Jenkins, word came down from the Brass. Grab your fedora and head on down to Wisconsin.
>>
>>16969436
>cyborgs? clones? doppelgangers?
...humans?
>>
File: speed of light.jpg (46KB, 603x425px) Image search: [Google]
speed of light.jpg
46KB, 603x425px
>>16969982
>Technology increases exponentially.
that's a bold claim to make
I don't think you really understand exponential growth

There are hard limits to technology, just like there are hard limits to reality. It doesn't matter how fast processors are becoming if they hit a wall at the speed of light.
>>
>>16969631
I never understood why MIB would possess spooky details like "grey skin" or "hollow black eyes" or "identical features" or "completely hairless"

If these are supposed to be aliums or robots in disguise, why include these super obvious details that make them stand out? Wouldn't that make it a really shitty disguise?

Is there a logical explanation, other than "people are embellishing spooky details because they want the story to be more interesting"
>>
>>16976634
>Topkek friendo
>>
>>16969381
Wasn't there some incident like this where these men that dressed in suits asked residents who had claimed to see mothman questions about it? Heard something like they didn't seem human, as in they would see something like a pen and look at it like they've never seen a writing utensil before.
>>
>>16972881
You! This is legit MIB intelligence, how dare you post it online. Expect a visit shortly.
>>
>>16970161
>implying birds aren't aliens
>>
>>16972083
Where did the rogue hacker thing come from. Wasn't this about AI?
>>
so if you really look into ufo's and shit deeply and or somehow come across something that will blow away the ufo community, these are the only times when the MiB come to scare you personally?

What happens if you don't back down from them?
>>
>>16976634
Did you bring him 4 fried chickens?
>>
>>16976690
>If these are supposed to be aliums or robots in disguise, why include these super obvious details that make them stand out? Wouldn't that make it a really shitty disguise?
For the same reason that the illuminate slaps the logo for its super secret organization onto everything, obviously.
>>
>>16974347
If you took their shades off, would they die?
>>
I heard that they are the galaxy defenders.
I heard that they won't let you remember.
Woah oh woah oh.
>>
>>16977468
It would be extremely painful.
>>
>>16977483
Takin' contenders and provin they only pretenders
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls
>>
>>16969381
Were those related to the NASA gargoyle?
>>
Galaxy defenders.
>>
>>16975576
- What am I holding in my hand?

- Chapsssssstick...
>>
>>16976690
I always thought that it was because they didn't understand subtle (to them) differences between us. I know ants are often used as comparison, but I'll use them a bit differently. Imagine shrinking down and walking into an ant colony - how the fuck do you tell them apart? They all look the same to us. We might be able to tell things like hormonal differences, but we couldn't tell them apart, so of course we would see no problem in sending in ant agents who all look totally identical. A more down to earth answer would be an American who has never met a person of oriental heritage trying to tell Koreans apart. Sure, many could, but an embarrassing amount would be incapable.

Not supporting or denying MIB encounters, that's just the logic I always thought was behind it.
>>
Vivid memories turn to fantasy.
>>
I know enough not to talk about them if I ever see them.
>>
<cde:red_98489.4741.°745n.°845s.°284w.°596e_#8451:x/h17>
>>
<cde:red_98489.4741.°745n.°845s.°284w.°596e_#8451:x/h17>
>>
>>16969964
I'm pretty sure the dude who created D Wave, the quantum computer company, said that we are very close to creating AI already
>>
>see all black helicopter
>chasing UFO
>HOLYSHIT.FUCK.JPG
>report on MUFON
>Lady wont stop calling me
>Help
>>
File: MMsigil.jpg (67KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
MMsigil.jpg
67KB, 550x550px
>>16979406
So this is a real story from my life. http://www.ufostalker.com/ufostalker/UFO+Sighting+in+Mesa+Arizona+United+States+on+November+12th+2015/72453
Now these mufon people will not stop calling me. Has anyone else submitted a story on here? Is this normal? I am not a tin foil hat but this is legit scaring me.
>>
>>16979559
You should let her suck your dick
>>
>>16969381
blues brothers 2000 has all the answers
>>
>>16979559
There is nothing to be scared of. Just tell them what you know and they will leave you alone. As a hardcore roleplayer you take the roleplaying to real life, thus you cannot give them enough details and they will never leave you alone.

In another words, tell them what you saw or admit you were just roleplaying.
>>
They act strange, and robotic like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0arkuLskbDU
>>
>>16975576
>PROBLEM, HUMAN MOTORIST?
>>
>>16969381
They don't show up in electronic media.
>>
>>16982782
Take a picture of a MIB. If he shows up, he wasn't a MIB.
>>
>>16982782
I'm >>16970167 and all i claimed is
1 there were more MIB reports during 70s and 80s
2 Keel proposes an explanation to this in his book Mothman Prophecies
3 I -believe- they are set up scenarios

those two first you can easily find out on your own, and shouldn't really need me to prove that there was an influx of reports, and that the guy has a theory

The third one, is just speculation, of course i don't have any evidence for it, but i'm not claiming this to be the definite reality either, just posing the possibility
Which i think is completely acceptable, so long as one doesn't forget it's just a possibility.

You however, is trying to shoot down any speculation because there's no evidence yet.
>>
>>16969404
/thread
>>
>>16969585
We are actually humans in alien form.
>>
I've never had any encounter with them sadly, despite having seen a low flying ufo (think it was a tr3-b by what I saw) and discussing it publicly in many places.

It is interesting that a whole movie franchise was made in order to drown any real stories of MIB that were floating around the net.

At this point I think they may be getting phased out, back when the Internet wasn't a thing you needed a strong armed force to coerce people into shutting up, now we have sites like 4chan where disinformation agents can easily attack people's beliefs anonymously.
>>
Man I Bumped
>>
>>16969381

I know that I don't need a fucking grey circle to see em.

I know that much.
>>
>>16976634
WAY UNDER RATED POST
>>
>>16970514
God, sometimes I forget that this is a site for retarded children.

Factory worker here, yes they are. Huge swathes of the control systems of large factories are controllable via internet. This is becoming increasingly popular and widespread.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCADA

They are usually SCADA but I think Siemens control systems also have a lot of their designs moving over to internet based reconfigurability also.
>>
>>16969381

man i loved that movie when i was a kid.

god damn i was a fag back then :(
>>
>>16987045

as an addendum, realizing that you probably need your hand held

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCADA#Security_issues

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuxnet
>>
>>16969381
The good guys dress in black, remember that. Just in case you ever face to face and make contact...
>>
>>16976634
You are my hero, anon.
>>
>>16969982
why are you so mad and insulting towards someone in the internet for no reason?
>>
I am the men in black dicks
>>
>>16970020
>what Technology? everything we have today it's the same technology as in the 90's just fucking smaller
it's called progress you stupid fucking retardo gallardo
we went from mechanically storing shit on disks to storing shit on flash storage
that;s what it means to increase exponentially, not just having more computers or more hard drives in existence which we already do

good luck telling me how you had the technology to render 1080p gaming at 60fps in the 90s or the technology to make games like such

what do you think makes those things smaller? better, improved technology
>>
File: blues brothers.jpg (4KB, 160x90px) Image search: [Google]
blues brothers.jpg
4KB, 160x90px
>>16969381
That's Jake and Elwood Blues, you double nigger.
>>
>>16979586
To this day the only movie I walked out on.

And I saw Leap Year.
>>
>>16969973
>>16970002
no we will never produce a complete ai that will come close to being self aware. yes we will have ai, smart ai, but nothing close to a human.
>>
File: uiyuijkji8989n.jpg (158KB, 644x834px) Image search: [Google]
uiyuijkji8989n.jpg
158KB, 644x834px
>>
>>1696996 it's "artificial intelligence"
>>
>>16983733

their very first mention as far as I know is in Wilhelm Reich's contact with space

anybody else have an earlier mention of the phenomena?
>>
>>16969381
maybe hes just a dapper man who is a little chilly, hence the big suit coat.
>>
>>16969381
I thought they're people working for the government to silence people spreading stuff about aliens, apparently they're some robotic creatures build by them themselves

Are there any caught tapes of them aside this?
>>
>>16969720
>>16969749
This is EXACTLY what I've been saying for years now. Those stupid movies are just a cover up.
>>
>>16969381
wannabe negros
>>
>>16969381
Hassidic jews?
>>
>>16969590
Are they looking for big guys?
>>
Nobody will believe this, but I was actually contacted by a MiB

I work for a Fortune500 cyber-security firm and they basically offered me a job

I refused
>>
>>16992152
Right, a job as???
>>
>>16992167
Meh, you wouldn't believe me anyways.
>>
>>16992209
What a great story.
>>
>>16992209
>Meh, you wouldn't believe me anyways.

This is /x/. No mater what there is some anon or anons here who believe you.
>>
>>16975576

Fuck Cold, Apol was better

>hangs out with hot Alien babes
>makes stupid earthlings take medication they're allergic to
>doesn't smile like a brain dead retard
>rhymes with apple
>>
>>16969381

Years ago when I was very young I was on a road trip with my parents and I remember seeing a bunch of men dressed exactly like this outside of this diner where we had stopped for lunch. They were all older, seemingly in their 50's or sixties and there was something deeply unsettling about them. They were up to something really, really weird. I remember one of them had grabbed this kid who was about 12 year old or so, took him to the edge of the road where they was pretty heavy traffic and basically held onto his wrist making him wave at cars that were passing by. The kid looked like he wasn't into it and kept trying to get away but the the dude kept pulling the kid back in, making him wave to oncoming traffic. I don't know what it was but there was something really off putting about the dude and the entire situation. Eventually, the kid got away and crossed the street and went into a nearby store, walking out about 15 minutes later with who I assume was his mother. Around the same time, the old dude goes around the corner of the building and meets up with another one of his friends who's dressed the exact same way. His friend is having a conversation with this fat kid who looks slightly older (maybe 15 or so) and the first guy seems to be joining in (as I'm in the diner when all this is happening, I have no idea what they are talking about). When they finish the conversation, they're walking with the boy, one of them has his arm around the kid's shoulder, and they're headed towards a wooded area across the parking lot. Soon after they're out of sight and I can't see them any more. Also did I mention there were like four of five of them within a 100 square feet distance of one another all dressed the same? Were they the mib? Probably not. But they were up to something really weird and to this day I still feel kind of uneasy thinking about it.
>>
File: CIA-GTASA.jpg (83KB, 714x591px) Image search: [Google]
CIA-GTASA.jpg
83KB, 714x591px
So is X-Files main plot pretty much the real deal? That Men in Black are just people covering up the aliums and work for the secret organizations within government.
>>
File: xcom enemy unknown.webm (732KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
xcom enemy unknown.webm
732KB, 800x450px
>>
If they came to mess you up for knowing lots about aliens, Wouldn't that just make it obvious they hide something? I honestly want to look into aliens a lot just to see if they'd notice and fuck me up. Then i'd spread that to everyone. And that's probably what many others would do aswell. So they don't really make sense..
>>
>>16969381
I am one.
>>
>>16970161
>There are no aliens.

Well, that settles it then!
>>
>>16975494

No, they're swamp balloons. Or is it weather gas? I forget. But they're totally not real either way.
>>
>>16982801
>Take a picture of a MIB. If he shows up, he wasn't a MIB.

Wrong.
>>
>>16993766

maybe they were more active before the internet, since now adays anyone can spam their videos everywhere
>>
im watching men in black 2 on scifi channel right now. also alone and paranoid as fuck. sometimes dog barks at nothing
>>
>Hurr Men in black r just humans

Because that totally explains why men in black show up as soon as 5 minutes after an abduction or ufo sighting. They show up out of no where and disappear without any trace.
>>
>>16969381
Dan Aykroyd's seen 'em.
>>
>>16995139
Isn't it a comedy lol.
>>
>>16979278
Colonel Sanders also said
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken".
And he was god damn right.
>>
File: great.png (200KB, 200x201px) Image search: [Google]
great.png
200KB, 200x201px
>>16976634
>>
>>16969381
Okay, it's my turn. I started a UFO wiki because I got an email from The Citizens Hearings on Disclosure asking me to kelp spread the word on my blog s couple of years ago. After gathering to much content for a blog post I put it all on a wiki, thats when they came.
>>
>>16997488
lol
>>
>>16997780
Two months go by, I car pool with another guy back and forth to work taking turns driving. His wifes picking him up at my place. Two blocks from my house We see her waiting for us. A charcoal grey Impala is passing my house, as we meet the car it pulls over. As we pass I look at the driver. Black suit, looks like a cop. Takes my picture and drives off.
>>
>>16997801
Literally at the moment I turned and looked at him he raised a phone and snap my pic. I thought I got in the way of his shot and felt bad for my poor timing. My buddy's wife is all like, "why did that guy just take your picture?" I joke about the UFO sight I recently made, good laugh.
>>
>>16971153
You're thinking of a caller, I'm pretty sure. At least with the penny thing.

Caller claimed to be a MIB from the future and called several times over the span of a few years, Art kept him on as a guest for an hour or so once.

This thing about individuals popping up throughout history who share similarity with what we know as the MIB is really intriguing though. Haven't heard of that. Gonna look into it.

Personally I put credence into the idea of inter dimensional vessels, I don't have much to back it up though other than it seeming more realistic than conventional lmaos or cybots.
>>
>>16997801
Four months go by. I keep adding to the sight. We rent and owner is selling. We're preparing to move. Wife spends the day in the garage with door open throwing and giving away stuff we don't need.
>>
>>16997855
I get home to find her in tears. Two men in black suits, shades and fedoras walked up into the garage and asked her"Is this the jones residence?" She says yes. They ask if we're renting the place next door, we live in a duplex.She says no it's for sale and points to the FOR SALE sign they passed in the front yard.
>>
>>16997866
They call the real estate agent and want to see the place now. Ask my wife if they can look around. She lets them. That morning i'd left an HD image of IO open on my cmputer, taken in true color there are large green spots on it. I want to show my buddy when he got there to pick me up. They stopped and looked at it then each other, they seemed disinterested in the rest of the apartment.
>>
>>16997880
Agent shows up and shows the place next door. My wifes in tears because she swears they were myself and my brother from twenty-five years ago.
She's freaking out saying she would have told them anything that they'd have asked, she couldn't help herself. I get her drunk, let her have her episode. Next morning I convince her it was Jehovah Witness;s although I know they don't wear fedoras.
>>
>>16997902
Two weeks pass. Two days ago she comes home from the store and is like what the fuck! I'm like what? Dude in black suit and fedora is parked in a white van in front of my house looking through the living room window. I'd opened the curtains. My desk is on the opposite wall so my monitor is in full view as is the back of my head. When we make eye contact, he drives off.
>>
>>16969381
Some of them are black.
>>
>>16997916
>TIL if you build a UFO site MIB will visit you.
>>
>>16987048
>damn i was a fag back then
no you're a fag now for NOT liking it
that shit's hilarious
>>
>>16992730
finders keepers bitch
>>
>>16993289
I got so damn sick of the same clips getting played over and over when you find the enemies on the map in that game.
>>
>>16997916
>dude in fedora
probably just someone from 4chan :^)
>>
>>16969381
The M.I.B are: Extra Dimensional Advanced Humanoid.

I gotta go into hiding now, so they won't find me. Be safe, /x/philes. Stay alert at all times.
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 305x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 305x360px
>>16979559
Ask the lady for tits and generally sexually harass her. If they start calling with a male just ask for the female again nonstop disregarding everything he says.

-get nudes
-they probably stop calling
-?????
-PROFIT
>>
>>16979559

Saw a UFO over a decade ago myself. I was in middleschool, had another kid I was hanging out with and some hippy dude told us there was always shit to be seen in the night sky so we were looking that night.

Thought it was a plane, but then it stopped and doubled back on itself. We both confirmed with each other that we saw it. Considered it a helicopter. Doubled back again and then went perpendicular away from us zig-zagging a bit. Then stopped, came towards us, straight, and went the direction on the first double back. It danced around like that for about 15 minutes before dimming out to not be seen again when an actual plane started coming by.

The other kid halfway through went to look for the hippy dude but I guess that was the one day he decided to go to bed early since we couldn't find him around the hanggliding ranch we were at.
>>
File: 1426411717971.jpg (31KB, 384x332px) Image search: [Google]
1426411717971.jpg
31KB, 384x332px
>>16969381
i took acid (nbome)
and walked to the mall. there was a suit laughing on a hill smoking a pipe and reading a distorted newspaper. Buuut a bus went by as he noticed me and he vanished behind it.

Anybody know what therr deal is? why they appear in front of certain people and not others?
>>
File: IMG_20130307_040309.jpg (1MB, 2584x1938px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20130307_040309.jpg
1MB, 2584x1938px
>>
>>16995188
Advanced tech.
>>
>>17000103
Acid is not nbome. Nbome is highly neurotoxic stay safe brother.
>>
File: 1446604283102.jpg (119KB, 1024x752px) Image search: [Google]
1446604283102.jpg
119KB, 1024x752px
They recruit people who want to join. You have to REALLY want to join though. You also must be healthy, as in not medically disabled.. Your health must be similar to that of the air force. And yes, they do recruit from 4chan, reddit, and random web forums. Bad thing is though..there are death oaths you swear unto. You cant ever leave...alive. If that makes any sense. Also no matter how nice your family is, if you break an oath, you will be politely murdered. Or, if you 'retire', you wont retire alive. Or you will be murdered. Also depending on your 'job' you will have a 'death date' which is the last day of your 'job'. You do however work for the greater good that benefits all of mankind. You also must be 'willing' to sacrifice your life for all of mankind, despite creed or religion. Still wana join? You will be observed, if you are deemed fit, you're in, if not you will notice those people stop following you, your computer will start running faster. 'Anyone'... can join.
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 382x487px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 382x487px
>>16998412
>>16998302
The fuck is going on...
>>
>>17000235
Also you need to be smart enough to know 'how' to join.. forgot to mention that. GL
>>
>>17000235
how would anyone know how to join if they just fucking die at the end of their job?
how do you know how to join without you or your family being killed?
fuckwit, fuck off.
>>
>>16999282
Hello Reddit.
>>
File: darkcity.jpg (47KB, 550x230px) Image search: [Google]
darkcity.jpg
47KB, 550x230px
>Dark City
Movie
>>
>>16989951
Unless it learns, then it could advance well beyond us pretty quickly.
>>
>>16978797
Kind of a decent idea actually. I like it.
>>
>>16984395
I really do believe a lot of movies are there to drown out real stories, I mean all they need to do is make a movie about it and anyone who claims to have seen/experienced something will just sound like they saw the movie on LSD.
>>
>>16978797
so MIBS are incompetent aliens?

If they are so laughably bad at remaining inconspicuous, how do they maintain this massive and intricate conspiracy?
>>
>>16975893
kek
>>
>>17001449
>I mean all they need to do is make a movie
Producing a mainstream movie is going to costs 100s of millions of dollars. Is that really worth shutting up a couple conspiracy theorists? I have never seen somebody abandon a theory because it was similar to a movie. This thread should be proof enough.

Also most science fiction movies are based on books. Are all the authors in on this?
>>
>>16969696
But if enough people something, it definitely increases the chance of it being true
>>
>>16978797
The issue here is if you spend a month with squirrels or ants, you will pick up on those 'facial features'.
Hell, crows can recognise people by their face.
>>
>>17001531
Not necessarily? People lie, people exaggerate, people misremember, people are influenced by other people's accounts. How many people produce fake alien evidence or fake bigfoot evidence for money and attention?

It kind of becomes suspicious when you've got multiple people claiming something, and you still can't produce a shred of falsifiable evidence.
>>
>>16969381
As
>>16969590
>>16969599
>>16969969
said, theyre some branch of the CIA, FBI, Interpol ect that look into suspicious incidents that might relate to national security. The reason everyone sees them or claims is stems from cold war and current war on terror paranoia . You see something weird, word gets out, the government looks into it to see if its dangerous, most of the time its not so they tell you to keep it to yourself for bureaucracy and security reasons.
I don't even get how this is a conspiracy theory anymore, everyone knows this stuff
>>
Isn't this a screenshot from Fringe?
>>
The Men in Black were originally started as a "black" operation under direct control of MJ12 (Majestic 12) in the forties. The purpose of the MIB was originally to contain evidence of and silence witnesses to alien visitation, abduction and sightings of their craft. After recovering a dieing EBE from the crash in Roswell, the government formed MJ12, and shortly after the MIB as a means to contain the truth and keep panic from spreading from the revelation that we are not alone in the cosmos. After the crash in 1947, the powers that be knew that the visitations would become more frequent since the EBE revealed the intention of it's species to begin hybridization with humans. Cont?
>>
>>17002608
As the government made more contact with the EBE's, the purpose of the MIB slowly shifted to preparing the populace for the eventual revelation that alien life exists, and has visited the planet. They started the process by allowing certain embelished report to "leak" to the media and to some not so credible sources like conspiracy theorists, early ufologists, and other so called "crackpots". The reasoning behind this was to incubate the idea in the popular mind so that within about a hundred years or so the general population would be ready to accept the idea that everything humanity thought they knew about life in the universe was wrong. That we are not alone.

In the last 70 or so years, MJ12 and the MIB along with other elements in the shadow government have been subtly manipulating the flow of infromation and even certain elements of pop culture (X-Files, Sightings, etc.) to keep this idea reinforced and build acceptance for eventual disclosure. They even began a campaign of carefully engineered contacts and encounters with certain members of the ufology community to further their agenda. They WANTED us to know they exist but create enough doubt to keep the mainstream population on the side of skepticism. All of this is leading to the goal of willingly intergrating hybrid beings into mainstream society and opening the Earth to the interstellar community.
>>
>>17002672
Or in my next sci-fi story that's how I'll write it up. :)
>>
I know a guy who's into UFOs. In his spare time he researches sightings. He told me that he's pretty sure that there's two or three regional jack-asses who like to do a "MIB"-act after UFO sightings. He's neutral on the subject of "real" MIBs, but he's pretty sure that least some of the midwest sightings are non-governmental and definitely not aliens... just guys with a strange hobby.
>>
File: 1406835186515.png (228KB, 430x364px) Image search: [Google]
1406835186515.png
228KB, 430x364px
>>17003172
I'm attracted to my cousin.
>>
>>17002672
Is that why the History Channel plays 10 hour marathons of Ancient Aliens 5 days a week instead of anything that actually has to do with history?
>>
>>17000235
>your computer will start running faster.

Should I delete System 32 now or wait until I join?
>>
>>16975576
Indrid Cold is such bullshit.

The guy who reported seeing him was absolutely nuts. Not the most reliable.
>>
Are the men in black a bunch of atheists and Bernie sanders supporters?
Thread posts: 205
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.