[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Witchcraft General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (188KB, 477x648px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188KB, 477x648px
"a witch is a rebel in physics and a rebel is a witch in politics"

What's up, guys and gals? Any folks learning the ways of cunning folk and hedge magic and fae? Let's share in our experiences :)
>>
What do you practice, OP?
>>
>>16956822
I mostly just steal men's seed and sacrifice it to the dark lord satan. Tehe :)
>>
>>16956803
>Let's
Yes, let's.
>>
PA Witch here. I've gotten results from sigil magic for rather mundane things like protection, attaining wealth, job opportunities, making strides in life. I've also had results from petitioning the dead. It's interesting stuff.

#1 thing to remember: it only works if you can convince yourself that it does. If you expect purely psychological results, you will get purely psychological results.

Faith is a tool worth making yourself have when you're doing this stuff.
>>
File: 722_idunn1.jpg (23KB, 286x432px) Image search: [Google]
722_idunn1.jpg
23KB, 286x432px
Reminder that witchcraft is not condemned by God.
KJV mistranslated "poisoner" to "witch". Also, Jacob and the spotted goats.
>>
>>16958705
Who the fuck cares if God condemns it unless you're a bible thumper anyway?
>>
File: 1447204042171.jpg (79KB, 749x512px) Image search: [Google]
1447204042171.jpg
79KB, 749x512px
>>16958705

All the people studying, reading, and researching the Bible didn't know how to read it correctly until Anon showed up.
>>
When one realizes matetial goodness and gives selflessly, they are in the nature of benevolence.

When one acts in a mode of passion, they only give if they recieve, and stay put.

When one acts with ignornace, they do not realize what they do harms the reality around them, and only take for the sole purpose of gain.

The reason why people practice witchcraft is for gain. Rather than have faith "if it is meant to be it will happen" they know they won't get it because it is not meant to happen, or the fear it is not meant to happen, and use magic to alter the reality, so as to scheme up some synchronicity, because they were at a "disadvantage"

Nothing about witchcraft is beneficial to all beings, and usually is a form of greed and lustful intention, gain, gain, and more gain.
>>
Off to a wonderful start here anon witches.

Anyone here practice herbalism? Western philosophy? Renaissance magick?
>>
>>16958705
Wasn't the greek word used "goet"?
>>
>>16958759
I use herbs in medicine and magic. Ginger and cinnamon and rosemary aromatherapy daily. I currently grow spearmint, Rosemary, Thyme, and Basil. I wanna add Sage, burdock, red clover patchouli, and tons of other things but I only have so much window space so I'm waiting for spring.
>>
>>16958719
I don't actually think the morals you're using to criticize the practice of magic are inconsistent with it. Sympathetic magic is more of a tech, spirit work works on the basis of contracts, both of those things being morally neutral. Tech can be used for selfish gain or it can be used to help people. Much of shamanism, white magic, excorcism and things of that nature use the tech for beneficial purposes.

Also, what's the moral difference between someone going to college so they can have a job that makes more money and learning magic? Would you disagree with me if I replaced every appearance of "practicing witchcraft" in your post with "practicing medicine" or "magic" with "science"?

And it disturbs me slightly when you imply that anything beneficial to the self is evil. Because that implies all selves are evil, and we live in a world that consists entirely of selves.
>>
>>16958719
Nothing comes, is produced, or occurs without an initial action.
If every person in society was completely stoic then we would all wither and die.
>>
>>16958854
>spirit work works on the basis of contracts
No for me. I don't make contracts with spirits. I just tell them what to do and they do it if they know what's good for them.
>>
>>16958865
>>16958854
Doesn't mean you gotta hoo doo up some magic elixir. You find 20 bucks after casting a spell, meanwhile someone lost 20 bucks.

If it was natural you wouldn't need to cast some pentagram to get it, it would just happen naturally.
>>
>>16958880
Doesn't sound like a very good way to make allies.
>>
>>16958896
It is. Anyone who doesn't obey is not worth being with. I don't order around my friends: they don't need me to, we each tend to each other because we perceive and know what to do. But my underlings should just shut up and do what I say if they know what's good for them.
>>
>>16958889
Can you name me one living thing that doesn't get it's sustenance through the destruction of something else?

Once again, exchange "casting a spell" with "interviewing for a job" and "someone lost 20 bucks" to "some poor sod didn't get the job and you did".

What do you think would happen naturally if you just stopped eating?
>>
Witchcraft is really interesting but I don't know where to start really, any special books (preferably free off the web) to start with? Of course I will continue discovering on my own but a place to start always helps.
>>
>>16956803
Fae magic isn't witchcraft, and hedge magic refers more to the scope of what's being done than how it's being done.
>>
>>16958909
Aren't you afraid they're just going to wait until you slip up and stab you in the back?
>>
>>16958915
The enlightened are self-sustained.

>>16958931
No because I'm perfect. I can't slip up. I'm finished spiritually growing and will enter into the pure lands at the day of judgement.
>>
*cringe*
>>
>>16958705
Which passage are you reffering to?
>>
>>16958936
Lmao confirmed for autistic role playing faggot
>>
>>16958707
Exodus 22:18 "You shall not allow a sorceress to live."

He's wrong. The Hebrew word used is "MeKhashefah." The root of this is "Kh-Sh-F", which, in Hebrew, means a certain form of magic (there are about ten different forms of magic named, and forbidden, in the Torah). That is a type of sorceror and not the poisoning kind.
>>
>>16959060

Berdache that's pretty heavy man, what do you suggest we do if we come across a sorceress?
>>
>>16959069
No.
>>
>>16956835
Please steel my seed OP
>>
>>16959074

That's not even a correct response Berdache?
>>
>>16959074

Hey, berdache,
>>
Tonight's New Moon is in scorpio
>>
File: 1426744306994.gif (879KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1426744306994.gif
879KB, 500x400px
>garden variety kitchen magic

Being a wizard is where it's at.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.