[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tarot card Readings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (58KB, 292x504px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 292x504px
My name is Angel, I'm a South American clairvoyant, holistic therapist and tarot card, shells and runes reader and tonight I'll be performing 20 tarot card readings for which I'll need you name initials, month of birth and question.
I will be back in about 30 minutes and proceed to read and answer to them.
Since I have limited time and will only be doing a number of them, I encourage you to contact me at [email protected] if you're interested in a 20 minute long, more in depth reading about what's troubling you and a solution to it, to arrange the date and cost of it.
Blessings.
>>
>>16956196
Oscar
OAGF
june
general reading
>>
veronica/V.S.
february
will i ever find the kind of love i'm looking for?
>>
>>16956196
Andres PO
July
General reading with advice please.
>>
Guilherme
GJICP
october
general reading
>>
DTA
June
Romance reading, please?
>>
>>16956196
Kevin KBB
March
General reading
>>
>ADVERTISEMENT DETECTED
>>
>arrange the date and cost of it.

>ADVERTISEMENT DETECTED
>>
Gabriel GCM
june
general reading
>>
Alexander
A.B.S.
October
Career outlook
>>
Jefry
JAUO
March
General
>>
Mariana - M.S.
October
General reading pls
>>
James
JMB
June
Will any of my efforts towards a new career/PhD programs be successful?
>>
Zach
ZJT
August
Romance reading please
>>
>>16956196
Martin MGC
May
General reading
>>
File: 1245345852650s.jpg (12KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1245345852650s.jpg
12KB, 251x251px
>arrange the date and cost of it.

https://www.4chan.org/rules

RULE 11: Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.

>ADVERTISEMENT DETECTED
>>
>>16956196
Noa, NOA (No, really)
September
I'm incredibly depressed and substance dependent. How are things looking for me in the near future?
>>
>>16956209
Love life seems to be changing.
You have to let go of the past in order to get better, because the cards say you've been having really bad luck for about 4 years now. Its a time of change now, but you have focus on what you want because you dont really pay much attention to anything and dont finish tasks you set for yourself. You may be feeling weak but you are strong when you speak! Reassure yourself. Angel
>>
>>16956214
Not any time soon because you are still attached to a past love. Someone who hurt you deeply. Its important forma you to forgive in order to find new love and restore your inner peace.
Angel .
>>
Taylor (T.W.)
January
Romance reading
>>
>>16956216
You struggle a lot taking steps forward. You have a lot of enemies and you absorbe their negative energy. You get depressed and get physically sick from it. You have a lot of hidden enemies. An advice now would be not to tell anyone if you're thinking of travelling soon and not to react violently. Angel.
>>
>>16956322

meh, i've already forgiven/forgotten the person who hurt me a long time ago. thanks anyway though
>>
Melissa, ME
March
Will we last?
>>
>>16956221
You struggle with taking decissions. Dont lie! Say what you are thinking por say nothing at all. Youve gotten yourself in trouble a few times because of that habit you appear to have. You have the mas archetype, you show yourself a ceirtain way to people but you feel different on the inside. Meditate or práctica yoga, maybe go for a a walk. Something that can help you stay calm and balanced. Angel.
>>
>>16956351
If that's not a good question could I please have a romance reading?
>>
Ricki
RKK
July
General
>>
>>16956222
You seem to have had a lot of difficulties in the past because you tend to leave everything behind when youre with someone. Its a matter of time, 4 weeks or 4 months until you fall in love again. Angel.
>>
>>16956196
MG
july
I had an argument with my guy firend the other day and it hasn't been settled yet but I assume there will be a resolution tonight, how will that go?
>>
Wow...thanks :D
>>
>>16956353
thx <3
>>
File: caldwell3.jpg (71KB, 468x437px) Image search: [Google]
caldwell3.jpg
71KB, 468x437px
Angel, did you pay a fee to be allowed to have this advertisement thread on 4chan?

Is that why your thread doesn't get deleted even though it is clearly against 4chan rules?
>>
Hey. I lost a good friend Saturday. She passed away, Linda. Can u tell me if she has anything to say.
I appreciate it.
>>
>>16956224
You se en to be highly intelligent, bit you sometimes act before you think. You are about to receive an importante ammount ofmmoney.
Dont be so judgmental.
You can have a problem because of an image your father may have left. Tope that makes sense to you. Angel.
>>
Antonio P. S.
january
general/love
si prefieres escribir en español no hay problema
>>
E.F
Will anything come to pass regarding an untrustworthy male?
>>
OAB
August
Why do I dream of her?
>>
Jesse J.U
August
What is the purpose of my life?
>>
H.D
May
I've been going a bit crazy these past 3 weeks over an individual I've been thinking about (it started when I was thinking about the coincidences surrounding this person and myself). What gives?
>>
Mw, march, will i make it out of everything okay
>>
>>16956196
jmf
august
is moving cross country beneficial for my future
>>
KTP
May 7, 1993
Will I ever get back together with my high school crush?
>>
GLB
February
Does the girl I have a crush on like me as well?
>>
>>16956381
JM
August
>>
Guys, we exceeded 20
>>
>>16956196
Clairvoyant people don't exist, you conman.
>>
>>16956261
Your past shows broken promises and loans that havent been payed back. You mayor be feeling like you cantón do anything about that at the moment and los con confidente. You may be wanting to scape a situation but feeling like you cant because of commitment that son let you.
You are gonna receive help from a young, charismatic man and good news soon.
>>
>>16956268
The cards talk about a person who is ambitious and unscrupulous and even a little vain. But also about a woman with a special charm to her, who's willing to give a helping hand.
Your future shows adversity and ignorance of things and rules that will lead to mistakes and arguments. Angel.
>>
>>16956269
You may be receiving bad news. The cards show feelings of oppresion hopelessness. They talk about an indiscreet person who has been sharing your intimacies. Someone who is fake, cruel and for some reason craves revenge. They also talk about dying relationships. Angel.
>>
>>16956196
Sam
SMG
August
General reading please
>>
>>16956271
You have a good reputation and are very respected by the people who surround you. The cards say that you may have presented a poorly done job and that may harm your reputation, which seems to be important to you. You may be entering a difficult period of time, but you'll be surrounded by great people, a loving family, a nice enviroment. Angel.
>>
>>16956540
Thank you : )
>>
DOS
May
What is my future?
>>
>>16956275
Cards talk about injustice, lost battles and broken bonds. You may be experiencing lost, backstab and betrayal.
They also talk about opulence, money you may be receiving maybe from an older, immoral man.
>>
Uh yeah guys isn't this in violation of the no ads rule... Don't mean to be rude, but its definitely at least toeing the line...
>>
>>16956517
Thanks op. Any tips?
>>
>>16956295
You seem to be a really lucky person! You have great relationships and are generally in a very nice enviroment.
The cards show anxiety and depression at this moment, though. Arguments with close ones, jelousy.
Your future shows economic success and achieved goals set on the past. And again good luck.
Angel.
>>
>>16956283
>tfw when you get skipped
>>
>>16956304
You have experienced a run of very bar luck in the past, the cards show fear and bankrupt, risks and self abandonment. The cards show that you dont help yourself and you've become used to this state that you're in and that is your main problem.
>>
>>16956683
Didn't really answer my question about the future but thank you kindly for the reading.
>>
>>16956304
You need to help yourself, you've become used to this state that you are in and just abandonded yourself. If you dont fight to get better, things are only going to get worse soon. You have the opportunity, but you are not taking it.
>>
>>16956718
Thanks again, friend
>>
>>16956275
The cards show scandal and indiscretion in your past, maybe legal matters. As if now you seem to be okay and happy, new and great relationships in your life, overcoming past traumas.
They also talk a lot about economic issues, but that's not really love related.
Didn't notice I skipped you, sorry for that.
Angel.
>>
>>16956329
The cards talk about a man, maybe a lawyer. Someone powerful and intelligent, rational and kind of cold hearted. They also talk about faked loved and feelings. Separations, divorces, dead relationships. You'll receive help or reassurance, someone will help you get through this period of time. Angel.
>>
>>16956753
Hey spot on man, Its all good though. Thanks homie.
>>
charles
cw
july
general reading please
>>
I cant answer any more questions tonight, but perhaps I'll come back tomorrow if the thread is still up. I hope I helped some of you out, wish you all the best. Love, Angel.
>>
>>16956800
Thank you again
>>
>>16956196
Dan
DM
April
How will 2016 go
>>
>>16956800
aw :( alright
I'm >>16956366 and I'll check back tomorrow I guess. Thanks for taking the time to help others though.
>>
SR
June
Should I purse the extra education I've been thinking of?
>>
>>16958136
Pursue even
>>
>>16956196
ECK
November
General Reading
>>
Hi Angel

I recently went through some hard times emotionally but have met someone I suspect is a soulmate. Can I have a reading regarding this?
>>
How much money have you made off this thread so far?
>>
Hey nice marketing technique. If they like it, they'll pay you for a more in depth one, and if they don't, they won't be able to complain about it since it was free...
This way you get all the people who will pay with no negative effect to you. Very smart, you sly dog

Ballsy, too. Like >>16956600 said, it's definitely toeing the line. But I suppose the danger of a ban is easily worth the profit gained, especially when you likely don't really use 4chan besides for this...
>>
>>16956196
MR
August
Near future please
>>
>>16956196
Andres ( A.S)
November
General reading
>>
>>16956196
CRAR
August
So, should I continue with this girl or should I just slowly fade away from her life because we are going no where?
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.