[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Summoning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: demon.jpg (155KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
demon.jpg
155KB, 800x500px
I need help summoning a demon. Any know of incantations or any other tips to help me along?
>>
A demon? Are you referring to a specific demon or are you just trying to summon one at random?

If its a specific demon you'll require its name, sigil, specific offerings and forms of protection against it. If its a random demon look into Goetic Summoning.

Either way I hope you have intentions clearer then just summoning for shits and giggles.
>>
>>16954345
I dunno about demons but a rural relative of mine had a witch sprit as a slave.

Will green text if anyone's interested.
>>
>>16955048
I am most certainly interested anon.
>>
>>16955048
>>16955052
OK.

First of all, I'm from a place where which craft is frowned upon and anyone found guilty of witch craft is brutally raped and beaten to death.

This all started when I was about 14

>be me, go to rural relative's house for holiday
>its my uncle, he's single but has a hot servant
> she has long black hair and always wears white.
>its the weekend and its just uncle hick, the servant and me.
>uncle hick treats lady hot like shit
>I try to talk to the lady but she never talks
>ask uncle if she's dumb( speechless )
>"don't go near her, she's more trouble than she's worth"
>disregard uncle hick cause fuck him
>its now night
>ask uncle for a scary story, he says "I'll tell you the story of how I defeated a witch"
>isthisforreal.jpg
>he tells me how he got news of a witch living in the hills and captured her by getting a local of her hair
>"hair?"I ask, wtf?
>"witches aren't like you or me, if you burn any part of them they will die, I cut off a loc of hair from the witch and threatened to burn it with a lighter, she's been my slave ever since, I've his the hair and she has to obey me until I give it back"
>"why can't this witch just kill you and take back the hair?"
>because I told her that I gave half the hair to a friend and, if they find out that I'm dead they will burn their part"
>wtf.PNG
>guys probably senile.

Cont?
>>
>>16955084
do eet
>>
>>16955084
After that day, I kept asking him where this witch was but he just said "you wouldn't believe even if I told you"

>after 2 days, notice something
>hot lady does all the work in the house, cooking cleaning and laundry, even shopping and fixing stuff and hick uncle probably rapes her too since she sleeps in a shed in the back of the house.

>wonder why a hot young girl like her is putting up with this shit.

>her cooking is better than a professional chefs
>her bod is better than any model/actress I've seen
>she has this homely charm

Decide to ask her directly. No reply.

>start noticing that uncle is actually raping her in the shed, she sleeps on a pile of dried grass.
>feels bad man
>decide to give her my allowance and tell her to run away
>she gives me the money back and starts undressing
>diamonds.jpg
>suddenly uncle calls her
>FML
>she goes, I weep for what could have happened, gap to her for days.
>my vacation here is almost over
>hate my uncle now, decide to dig some dirt on him
>I know he must have something in his room, look for stuff
>find over 50k cash
>take some out and gtfo
>wonder how he got the money since he doesn't have a job.
>decide to spy on him that night.
>notice hot lady giving him money in his bedroom
>so he makes her work and steals her money to? Fuck this monster!
>>
>>16955114
>decide to help the lady somehow.
>ask her how I can help.
>she just smiles.
>check in his room again, see a painting on the wall.
>take it off, there's hair behind the painting.
>just then hot lady comes in the room.
>grabs the hair, runs her hand across them and then sticks them in her head(no joke)
>wtf.jpg
>suddenly uncle comes home and sees me and her and the painting.
>starts running the duck away
>she merely strolls and hops away after him like a 4 year old little girl.

>later she came back, naked.
>took off my pants and sucked my dick till I came, then swallowed.

I dunno what happened to uncle hick, they never found him.

I took the rest of the money.

Neighbors told the police that he was living alone. They never saw hot lady. Maybe I was the only one able to see her.

Never saw her again.
>>
>>16954345
ridicule holy text(bible) with things that would seem inappropriate, then call upon the demon's name and praise him.
>>
>>16955122
good story man
>>
>>16955122
Are you 12
>>
>>16955122
you suck at stories
>>
>>16955122
sick bro, sick
>>
>>16954345
>Any know of incantations or any other tips to help me along?
>>16954345
Here is a tip. Don't. Demons are literally the most dangerous and malicious thing you can summon. If you are asking /x/ for tips, you don't know enough to be safe.
>>
>>16955184
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb5z61TSTHE
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.