[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paris Catacombs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: SPOOKY.jpg (553KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
SPOOKY.jpg
553KB, 1600x1200px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkiaJDtt4II

Wtf is down there french senpai? 90% of this shit isn't mapped anymore, and there are mysteries of who or what or remains below. Its like Blight town under fucking france. Has anyone recently explored the entire place?
>>
>>16954127
Known fake footage
>>
>>16954179
Doesn't matter. Going down there and ruining out of batteries after going too deep is spoopy.
>>
a lot of dead people
>>
>>16954228
Gate to hell confirmed.
>>
>>16954223
being in a maze without any lights is more like certain death.

>>16954127
>blight town
>not catacombs
>>
File: 1413354216104.png (233KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1413354216104.png
233KB, 500x380px
>>16954179
>known fake footage only known to be a fake footage because people of /x/ said so
>>
>>16954235
Half-life 3 confirmed, Gabe Newell revealed as Satan, Valve bought out hell when no one was looking
>>
Parisian here, the catacombs are accessible from several points in paris, but it got "trendy" for people to travel in here. Apparently important drug deals take place down here and weird cultists find their deal of darkness and deads.
>>
>>16954244
Idk. The certain center of the skulls red clearly indicate hell fire light reaching up to its entrance.
>>
>>16954127
Yeah my uncle went there as a teenager, he was never a believer tho, said he didn't feel nor hear anything. He did mention being too scared to explore the inner sanctums of the catacombs , never told me why.
>>
>>16954228
A lot of not alive no more, people
>>
>>16954179
SHILL FILTH
>>
File: map.jpg (35KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
map.jpg
35KB, 400x224px
exbritbong here

theory of mine is the tunnels go to the england catacombs, its just a tunnel from england.

greek or roman myth says at the center of the maze is the minotaurs or whatever they go by now.

english stuff:
what goes in the cave does not come out alive
england island one of the most haunted places and spoopy sights from the earth.

10/10 would not go without 10,000 men.
>>
>>16954615
also i would bet deeper.. the hole is too small for a man to crawl through
>>
>>16954615
you guys are on several ley lines as well

>>16954393
man has a reason to fear the unknown and the known which is far worse
>>
>>16954127
With all the media attention it's gone from a place for the dead, hobos, criminals and mentally unstable people to go to a place where "urban explorers" and "paranormal investigators" seek as a tourism destination. The problem is that so much is unmapped and hobos/criminals/freaks still go into them too they aren't very safe. Easy to get lost and even easier to get paranoid once you get outside of the commonly traveled parts near the access points.
>>
The tunnels go out because generations upon generations of people had to find the end of a tunnel and dig more so they'd have a place to rest the freshly dead. They don't "lead" anywhere and it's easy to get lost not because the map is lost, but because there never was one, never a plan to have a map other than a very basic one so you wouldn't get lost and starve down there yourself.

That said, consider all those remains. Supernatural petri dish if you ask me. All those souls wondering why they weren't buried, unable to rest. If you believe in that sort of thing, catacombs and similar skeletal displays should strike a note of concern in you.
>>
>>16954393
Your uncle is just not a retard.
>>
>>16954615
Where exactly is this cave?
I want to reach aghartha and that sounds like a safe lead.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.