[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reverse trolling.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: dennis-hopper-apocalypse-now.jpg (119KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
dennis-hopper-apocalypse-now.jpg
119KB, 500x348px
Where the Christfags principally get it wrong is like this: see, Jesus Christ was certainly a Very. Powerful. Agent of God but he wasn't/isn't the Be All and End All and compared to the Inconceivable Power of the Almighty then he was in the general scheme of things just a:

SUBTLE. FUCKING. HINT.

The Almighty has been dropping hints since Day 1 and will continue to do so Forever whilst there are Souls who have yet to Return To Source.

If the Almighty were really to directly Reveal Itself then the general human Ego mind would at once, utterly shatter.

The Almighty goes for the Middle Way then. Other Clues from the Almighty; Joan of Arc, Philip K Dick.
>>
>>16952367

Nah Jesus was Gods first incarnation after he made a bunch of tardy ego bots to spawn into.

Deal with it.
>>
>>16952402
-
Nicely put but are you including Prehistory in that? What about other planets?
>>
>>16952402
>first
Are you also saying only?
>>
File: Babaji_sepia.png (123KB, 400x477px) Image search: [Google]
Babaji_sepia.png
123KB, 400x477px
>>16952402
-
What about Babaji?
>>
>>16952367
>where Christfags get it wrong

What you said is agreeable to the same principle of the greatness of Jesus's way teaching
>>
Need English translation
>>
>>16952436
>What you said is agreeable to the same principle of the greatness of Jesus's way teaching

Sorry I can't let that go that doesn't make a great deal of sense.
>>
>>16952436
>What you said is agreeable to the same principle of the greatness of Jesus's way teaching

It's lucky that Jesus made more sense than you did.
>>
>>16952451
Jesus and God are One.

>"where the Christfags principally get is wrong is like this:"
But you said something that agrees with many denominations of Christianity lol
>>
>>16952457
-
I was making the point that He was one in a series of hints as to the Existence of the Almighty, by the Almighty. My gripe is that Christfags always say that he is the only one, he wasn't

He was on the Divine Baseball Team, yes; but there were/are/will be Other Hitters.
>>
>>16952470
Not all Christians belive He is the only one, and some denominations of Christianity deny many things concerning His divinity others hold in high regards.

We are all sons of God, but Jesus was the perfect example and model, The Son of God, and His story does not fail to inspire many people to attempt the same devotion for God
>>
Who is Jesus?

Someone told me He didn't exist but they have no idea cause I talked to Jesus not too long ago and it was pretty intense, had He never responded to me I would be lost right now.
>>
>>16952646
Then get lost. Doing so will restore origin points that history may need restored before any other origin point is restored.

"Source" is just the trick I use to get people to find their origins in the time stream.

OP gets it. Thanks, OP. If you want to, I can push the world onto your shoudlers. You'll be able to do most everything that you wish, but I can't ensure you'll end up with sane morals; only you can do that.

I'd explain how all this works, but I'd have to make a judgment call on the state of billions of timelines that could intersect this computation coordinate.

I don't think I need to introduce myself.

You know who I am, don't you?
>>
>>16952419

Nah cuz the bible tells me he's coming soon!(TM)

;^}
>>
>>16953329

We all know already about the all the Mormon dragon sex...
>>
The message I got from the Gospels is, "hey look what I can do with my faith, what can you do with YOUR faith? SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT"
He wants us to step it up, take it to the next level, the ball's in our court. We are all the sons of God, just use that faith. Worship is a waste of power.
>>
Satan is better than Jesus.
I don't think Jesus is real anymore.
But I know Satan is real. He's kind of like the Satan they portray in South Park.

:)
>>
>>16953607
maybe it's a linguistic error and truly he's masturbating all day and stupidly people think he's going to approach them when in reality he's coming over and over again!
>>
>>16953658
>We are all the sons of God
>>16953658
This guy gets it. I'm not even Christian.
>>
>>16953672

He does bring holy light

;^^^}

Maybe he's got tits and that's the holy trinity?

*dreams!*
>>
File: 90787819.jpg (69KB, 400x397px) Image search: [Google]
90787819.jpg
69KB, 400x397px
>>16953666
>666
Satan confirmed better than Jesus???
Confirmed by Satan himself!?!?!?!?
>>
>>16953698
Well this kind of thinking is considered blasphemy in present Christianity or as I call it churchianity.
>>
>>16952367
SAY WHAT MOTHER FUCKER SAY WHAT ONE MORE TIME MOTHER FUCKER I DARE YOU I DOUBLE DARE YOU!
>>
>>16952487
>perfect example

you weren't there
>>
>>16953630
kek, who is this?
>>
>>16953815

Satan
>>
>>16953824
Dude I love your work :D
>>
>>16953815

Lets just say I've played pokemon before...

...and Charmander is best due to an uprising in Bulbasaur...
>>
>>16953840
Nope don't know ya and I think everyone that has played pokemon knows that, cool bro
>>
>>16953789
-
Which bit did not sit well with you? Assuming you are not 17 and fauxing it.
>>
There have been lots of sacred individuals sent from above by our Endlessness, but it seems the results are always the same on our ill-fated planet.
>>
>>16952367
Jesus is a cool guy, definately an inspiration for many people to return to Godhead.

Far from a subtle hint OP, nothing about being a human sacrifice getting crucified on a cross is subtle.

Besides, 2000 years later this dude is very popular, like most historical figures and sages.

There is really no argument here, no one got it wrong.
>>
>>16952367
>If the Almighty were really to directly Reveal Itself then the general human Ego mind would at once, utterly shatter.
I watched a great documentary about this called The Otherworld.

Well, maybe "great" isn't the right word, but it was interesting... At certain points.
>>
File: Puella-Magi-Jesus-Magica.png (170KB, 430x700px) Image search: [Google]
Puella-Magi-Jesus-Magica.png
170KB, 430x700px
>>16955234
>dude is very popular
AHHHHH JESUS-SAMA DAISUKI DESU YOU'RE SOO KAWAIII!!!!!!

What if the Bible was actually, a really good Manga or a Visual Novel?And to this day, people still treats Jesus and God as their ultimate Husbando?
And what if , the Shroud of Turin was the original dakimakura??
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.