[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bad: No Good Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: J4zLw.jpg (107KB, 796x568px) Image search: [Google]
J4zLw.jpg
107KB, 796x568px
What are some things you know are bad concerning the paranormal, or the practice of paranormal activity?

Bad as in not contributing to positive outcome, bad is in intentional wrong doing, or bad that doesn't concern the good or even recognize what is bad?

How do you feel about bad spirits? Are the spirits just leftover thoughts on the mind?

Lastly, what does /x/ believe is righteous?
>>
>>16952275
Satan was kind of a dick.
>>
>How do you feel about bad spirits? Are the spirits just leftover thoughts on the mind?

Spirits exist outside of the mind, but are powered by the mind. An entity may exist in your home, for instance, but if you pay it no mind its power will be weakened and diminished. Give it attention and you will give it more power, as reality is but a construction of your attention and will.
>>
>>16952449
I mean, did he ever really do anything that bad?
God turned people into salt and made a bear eat kids.
>>
>>16952458
Old testament God is different than new testament you won't find it here though, do some research.
>>
>>16952462
Because New Testament God beat Old Testament God at Mortal Kombat?
>>
>>16952466
Someone watched netflix today
>>
>>16952458
So how many hypothetical eternal souls are roasting in hell fire a the moment?
>>
>>16952513
Perhaps hell is a state of being when one begins to realize bad karma over bad actions, or when one senses all is wrong by bad experience or selfish expectation being unfulfilled.

Hell is most likely a place for really bad stuff but we are not God to make these decisions on who goes where.

Maybe God gives people countless births and rebirths to those who keep falling short, and salvation and liberation to those who know Him and serve Him as selflessly as they can, and do their best to find the way to greatness in His name!
>>
(;
>>
true mages know very well that majick and majick practice is promised damnation, as well as those "spirits" everybody is going to hell, unless they repent. I'm a mage, i've seen horrible things and done a lot to separate people and cause distress, and i enjoy every last bit of it, it's just the way I am. that is what me and the"spirits" have in mutual.
>>
>>16952275
Anything can be considered bad under any of those definitions under the right light. It's all about perspective. How about your provide some framework of sorts, under what lens are we defining "what is bad"?
>>
>>16952275
convincing plenty that dog is human's best friend.
truth is, dogs are easy to possess, and repel angels once inside a house.
>>
>>16952513
The warden, or prosecutor, didn't build the prison or write the laws.
>>
>>16952275
>Bad things concerning the paranormal

Any business with demons is a very bad idea. They've been playing the game longer than you have, so don't think you can out smart them. Same deal with Fae, except they just change definitions and terms to suit their own desires because Fae are assholes like that.
>>
>>16952275
Bad is the use of the process of elimination while trying to determine what good is.

Evil is using consensus/statistics to collate moral rectification.
>>
>>16953339
>they just change definitions and terms to suit their own desires
Literally this thread: http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16936943/
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.