[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi I asked this on another board and they redirected me here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: file.jpg (599KB, 910x1200px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
599KB, 910x1200px
Hi I asked this on another board and they redirected me here does hypnosis really work
>>
Depends upon the person.
>>
Of course it does, haven't you seen the biggest mass hypnosis there is? I think it was called mainstream media or something like that
>>
>>16952267
Seems to. When I whip my pendulum out of my pants and let it swang back and forth, girls are put under my spell ;)
>>
You have to be suceptible to it. If you go in thinking it won't work, it won't work.
>>
File: file.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
>>16952268
>>16952274
But anything that works only if you believe in it, by definition, doesn't work
>>
Of course hypnosis works it's like a billion dollar industry. Didn't you read that story about that high school counselor who got in huge trouble for using it without a license when some football player crashed his car and died?
>>
File: 1435710994050.jpg (18KB, 474x429px) Image search: [Google]
1435710994050.jpg
18KB, 474x429px
>>16952273
>>
>>16952267
Jerk off and cum for me, or a great darkness shall befall you.
>>
>>16952274
Actual hypnotist here. This is complete bullshit.
>>16952279
Exactly. Hypnosis is a real phenomenon that only works under certain conditions we don't yet fully understand. Suffice to say, suggestibility is a personality trait that varies between individuals.
>>16952322
>no pyramid scheme
>no immunity cat counterbalance
>no virility
0/10 would not hypnotize again.
>>
>>16952267
It's only how willing you are to go along with it. And it is limited to what you would do since it's only the power of suggestion. So like if they tried to make you kill someone, you wouldn't do it
>>
>>16952267
It's only how willing you are to go along with it. And it is limited to what you would do since it's only the power of suggestion. So like if they tried to make you kill someone, you wouldn't do it.
>>
>>16953267
>>16953269
Oops
>>
>>16952267
if you want it to and believe it does

that's kind of the catch, just like with religion and faith
>>
>>16952267
Yes, but it's not how you imagine. First, you have to WANT to be hypnotised; Second, you don't go all zombified. You just go into relax mode. Like just before you fall asleep mode. You still know where you are and what you're doing.

A trance is nothing more than being relaxed with a clear head. If I said jump of a cliff you'd open your eyes and tell me to FO
>>
>>16953289
*off
>>
>>16952267
Try this, then her hands free orgasm vid

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Ar1SZnuQhIg

Try not to jizz on yourself
>>
File: 1429766451538.gif (288KB, 253x213px) Image search: [Google]
1429766451538.gif
288KB, 253x213px
>>16953299
Anon.

look bro.

I came like a god at the end.

7th Best Orgasm in my life.

good job.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.