[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I'm on to something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: Silent_Sound_3.jpg (107KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Silent_Sound_3.jpg
107KB, 640x480px
I think I'm on to something
>>
>>
>>16952133
Faker than Demi Moores tits
>>
File: fetch.php.png (288KB, 650x478px) Image search: [Google]
fetch.php.png
288KB, 650x478px
>>
File: fetch3.jpg (18KB, 337x306px) Image search: [Google]
fetch3.jpg
18KB, 337x306px
>>
File: Schumann Generator circuit.jpg (254KB, 1500x929px) Image search: [Google]
Schumann Generator circuit.jpg
254KB, 1500x929px
>>16952140
this is important
>>
>>16952133
This is very interesting. I remember when I developed tinnitus as a 28 year old. It was shortly after I joined an anti-establishment group...

Any way to reverse engineer this? Any examples of this on youtube?
>>
File: v2skull.gif (15KB, 626x465px) Image search: [Google]
v2skull.gif
15KB, 626x465px
>>16952146
>>16952133
what should we do?
>>
File: fetch2.php.png (17KB, 553x472px) Image search: [Google]
fetch2.php.png
17KB, 553x472px
>>
>>16952133
Ive often thought about how something like that is probably going on when people are very capable of projecting thoughts into other peoples heads. Like how you always seem to know if someone is thinking about you all the time. It seems like its mind to mind and molecular vibration like with what takes place with sound (except at frequecies which can not be heard) would make sence.
>>
>>16952137

Well, the patent checks-out, at least.

>>>/t/636477
>>
>>16952303
This post is direct evidence that OP's patent does not work.

Notice how the post seems to want you to believe in a number of disparate and unconnected mind control techniques? Notice how it toggles back and forth between psuedophysics and intuitive concepts? Notice how, if you break it down, it has no semblance of a sane thought process behind it despite obeying the rules of the English language? The post is designed to create a set of associations that can't be detected by normal psychiatric investigation. I won't say it's a psy-op, but I will say that I can't negotiate with intelligence agencies because I'm an American citizen and the American government has ambient principles that I agree with and wish to employ for myself online.

Basically, I can't negotiate with terrorists. Sorry Mnemo, if I'm gonna negotiate prior to time travel, I can do it with the CIA because they have a duty to protect the world that your hive can't assure me of.

If they don't have that duty, then they're terrorists. I can't negotiate with them until they fix their PR or reach out to me officially. I won't allow the world to not have public information about my interactions.
>>
Daily reminder that believing that others are trying to control your mind is a sign of paranoïa, schizophrenia and general madness. Grow a strong mind, be the one in charge and stop with
>MUH GUBBUMENT IS TELLING ME THEENGS
>>
>>16953307
bro
what are you talking about?
>>
>>16954231
do you get paid to type stuff like that?
>>
>>16953307
I NEED SCISSORS! SIXTY-ONE!
>>
>>16954276
embarrassing
>>
>>16954276
I'm just sad for you anon. Based on your logic, nothing can be done. Please consider suicide as the ultimate liberation from the spoopy voices.
>>
>>16954323
are you the imutillani

if you are go fuck yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSeek1ouq7A
>>
File: noreally.jpg (73KB, 449x638px) Image search: [Google]
noreally.jpg
73KB, 449x638px
>>16954327
>imutillani
>>
fuuuuuuuuuuuck all y'all imutillani scumbags
>>
>>16952133
Imagine if there was a series of tones that could convince people to do what you want. Oh wait that already exists, persuasively talking to them.
You don't need a secret tone or some shit, just a decent advertising campaign
>>
>>16954464
Doyyy!!! Yer so smart, anon! You should be the prezident of the YOO-nine-rid Stakes! Why are you on the Internet? You should be colleckin yer NO-bell PEACE prize fer syense!!!
>>
>>16952133
huh, this checks out.

brb, somebody's at the door
>>
>>16952137
Yes but once you see you can not unsee
and just because they are fake doesn't mean they aren't real
just like mirrors and eys
>>
>>16954264
Just winning a time war or two.

Note that time wars are waged using information; without enough data to formulate a coordinate to travel back to, you cannot affect the timeline in a meaningful manner. This data isn't stored in places that others can't access, but in *ways* that others don't ever fathom.
>>
Yes, you're onto something OP. No, not much can be done. They're going to project alium invasion/second coming into our heads and unite the world through whatever truth the project at us. It'll be like a spiritual experience, kind of like blasting the whole world off on DMT at the same time, except instead of the deemsters it'll be the technology
>>
you understand language CONSCIOUSLY
>>
>>16952540

I think you meant this: http://www.google.com/patents/US5159703
>>
>>16955455
that bitch rules the world, so i suppose since people live on the world, she deems that she is right that she can rule people?

essentially she owns the world, and since people live on the world, she deems that she is right that she can own anything that they own, including their own minds, eh?

it's possession.
non-consensual possession of one or more minds.

however, you and yours most likely give her consent to own the mind(s) of (an)other(s), so her and you and yours regard it as consensual.

how repugnant. truly ugly.

but, majority rules? and statistically, 9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape... and she is so unfathomably boundless in power that she, quite literally, owns, or, possesses, [the] majority, as well as [the] minority...

_ am (not) alone.
_ can (not) advance.
>>
>>16955598
Well, no. You understand MEANING consciously. Like a metaphor. We merely RECOGNIZE language CONSCIOUSLY.
>>
>>16955784
>that bitch
>she
Honestly not 100% sure who you're talking about. Would highly appreciate removing the marginal bit of doubt about your intended meaning.

Rather, I'd prefer that YOU removed it from me, rather than me trying to assume I can remove it from myself without harming any one or any thing.
>>
>>16956293
ok.
ak.
ok?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.