[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most serial killers believe they have a right to murder. They

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20151109_124959.jpg (526KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151109_124959.jpg
526KB, 720x1280px
Most serial killers believe they have a right to murder. They often belief a presence is compelling them to kill. Could this be a demonic spirit?
>>
>>16951451
there's a reason lucifer hates humans
>>
>>16951507
this
demons wont waste there time killing humans
turning humans against god is what they do all they care about is pissing off daddy like a teenage girl who sluts herself out
>>
>>16951451
>Most serial killers believe they have a right to murder
Source
>>
>>16951714
I didn't get it from a scientific study. Although I'm sure there is one that supports this statement. If serial killers disregard the rules of society and kill victim after victim they must believe they are entitled to do so.
>>
>>16951714
Source: the serial killers themselves.
>>
>>16951507
>Lucifer hates humans
That's wrong.
>>
>>16951582
>>16951507
Demons don't rest there sole purpose is too take as many souls to hell as they can. Not by killing you stupid fucks, by corrupting. Pretty soon though demons are going to roam freely and all you bastards are going to regret what you wished for.
>>
>>16951850
Anti social personality disorder
>>
>>16951451
i doubt a spiritual entity would adhere to our (manmade) concepts of ''rights''. in nature death happens outside of moral good/bad, allowed/not allowed workings. therefore i don't see it inherent in any spirit, however you might want to define it.
>>
>>16951853
No actually. He hates us. Got his ass whupped then found out that there was something he considered lesser than himself that was going to be God's chosen being, made in his image.

Now he spends all his time trying to get even by leading the flock astray. Don't try and get it twisted.
>>
>>16951901
You don't know what you're talking about at all.
>>
>>16951913
Please... Oh man please. Okay. Geronimo.

Put this together for one second. Why would a creature need to save lesser creatures from their own creator? Why would a creature standing in defiance of the being that created him, be wiser, before noble, or more perfect (therefore worthy of following) than the eternal power that brought about his very existence?

Or could it be possible that the Devil (Satan, Lucifer, Split Hoof, Scratch, little horn, the Fallen, the Prince of Lies and Darkness, or whatever other street names he gives himself) has been engaged in an eons long temper tantrum because he does not want to admit, in the end, that he was wrong? That he done fucked up? That like all living things the day will come when he who is called "I AM", is gonna come around and tax that ass, with interest? Pride was his undoing and pride is the root of all disobedience.

Your rebuttal. Please shake my faith.
>>
serial killers kill because they hate people. don't you ever what to kill stacies for all the bullshit tbey have done to you?! exactly
>>
>>16951451
Delusion can possibly be a spiritually linked issue. I don't have enough theological study to give definite evidence. Though I do believe the Vatican does have different classifications for spiritual affliction outside out-and-out possession. I know there is obsession (an enthralled spiritual fixation upon an object or issue outside of God's light)
>>
>>16951850
The fact they aren't entitled to is part of the thrill .
>>
>>16951850
>they must believe they are entitled
I deeply believe I am entitled to tell you that you are a massive faggot.
>>
>>16951451
List examples/articles/scholarly essays to prove this. Maybe they're just crazy? Are all crazy people demonically possessed? explain anon.
>>
>>16951451
I never understood the ideas of demonic possessions. Don't angels/demons have super natural powers, they can create havoc without needing a human host right?
>>
>>16951451
It's Jack the Ripper.
>>
>>16951451
anyone around you can be a serial killer if they wanted to. never trust anyone
>>
File: funnysatan.jpg (17KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
funnysatan.jpg
17KB, 450x338px
>>16951507
>>16951853
>>16951901
>>16951955
"Lucifer" is a Latin corruption of a phrase referring to King Nebuchadnezzar I. A human.

As for the entity referred to as "Satan," it's his purpose to be untrustworthy of humans, believing them to be unworthy Yahweh's favor. That's the whole fucking point of him.
>>
>>16953418
>corruption
Well, okay, it's a translation.

I'm listening to something and watching something else, I can't be expected to hold a proper thought.
>>
>>16951451
It's called pulsion you moronic faggot, if you don't know anything about psychology psychiatry, just stfu and don't try to put religion into this.
>>
File: 1422849543074.jpg (9KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
1422849543074.jpg
9KB, 239x211px
>>16953142
>>
>>16951451
More like muh dick
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.