[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

R9K Crossboarder here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: ange.jpg (45KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
ange.jpg
45KB, 720x720px
Reminder that the light over Southern California was just an angel, who knows what he was doing but it was an angel. NOT A METALLIC SPACE CRAFT, IT WAS AN ANGELS BODY. The light was not a UFO, or an airplane, it was an angel. Angels are light beings made out of pure energy. Every near death experience talks about beings of light and that God is an extremely bright light. It would make sense too and explain why UFOs go very fast and in different directions at high speeds.

The angel is like this one that descended over Jerusalem and let out a flash of light.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6737MHrReg

Jesus's energy form; Matthew 17;2There he was transfigured before them. HIS FACE SHONE LIKE THE SUN, and his CLOTHES BECAME AS WHITE AS THE LIGHT.

Revelation 1;16;In his right hand he held seven stars, and coming out of his mouth was a sharp, double-edged sword. HIS FACE WAS LIKE THE SUN SHINING IN ALL ITS BRILLIANCE.
>>
If not a missile probably this
>>
>>16950856
k m8
>>
File: FB_IMG_1447073903706.jpg (67KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1447073903706.jpg
67KB, 539x960px
>>16950856
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 1200x900px
>Angels more feasible than ayy's
Whatever retard
>>
>>16950876
Angels are more feasible. Thanks for calling me a retard. Matter cannot travel faster than the speed of light, the nearest earth like galaxy is too far away for any metallic space craft to travel even if it was going as fast as the speed of light. Also, if an object was traveling at that speed, it would be destroyed simply by tiny microscopic asteroids that would rip through the craft. Energy beings without matter can go as fast as they want and cruise the universe. This is how God made them.
>>
>>16950877
Time is not constant. Matter and energy can be converted into each other. Neither one can travel faster than relative lightspeed, but since time is relative the speed of light can be effectively sped up or slowed down.
>>
>>16950877
>earth like galaxy
Lol
>metallic
But only if it were metal? Not carbon or...
>if an object was traveling at that speed, it would be destroyed
The lorentz transform actually goes to zero in both t' and x' so no.
>Energy beings without matter
Can't have brains and therefore can't think.
>can go as fast as they want
That's not how causality works. The speed of light is the speed of things in the universe.

>retard
I think anon got it right.
>>
Actually it's the physical universe which angels are outside of...think before "you know it all" anon
>>
>>16950935
Shill
>>
>>16950942
>the physical universe which angels are outside of
So, not over Southern California?
>>
$20 bucks says none of you faggots even saw the thing and you're all reading bull shit news articles or watching YouTube. I live in San Diego. It was a missile test. There are numerous military installations here including camp pendelton, point loma, our nearby naval base etc. Anything you see over our skies is 9 times out of 10 man made. I have seen them test missiles before and every single time they look like that.
>>
Angels can enter our physical realm but are not bound by it...
>>
https://lessthanamateur.wordpress.com/2015/11/08/missile-test-l-a-ufo-what-we-saw-from-the-salton-sea-on-bombay-beach/
>>
>>16950943
buttblasted christfag detected
>>
lol this nigga crazy
>>
>>16950856
>taking this bait
>>
it's obviously just a fucking
>>
The Angels exist, but really is'nt a bad, evils, cold creatures. Never truth in Angels, death is better.
>>
>>16951112
>buttblasted
Fucking kek
>>
File: thats-fucking.jpg (463KB, 900x914px) Image search: [Google]
thats-fucking.jpg
463KB, 900x914px
>>16950856
No you dumb idiot it's a fucking
>>
Can someone explain how missiles can stand still in mid air for several minutes before off again and also why they would be outfitted with bright blue headlights?
>>
>>16950990
Saw it while driving down the 101. Looked like comet that entered our atmosphere or a missile like they said.
>>
>>16950856
Why should we think it's an angel and not some sort of craft (whether ayy lmaos or secret military)? If you're entire reasoning is "because it's light hurr durr", then why don't you claim the the sun, stars, and every meteor you see burning in the atmosphere are also "angels"?

Either give one good, logical, convincing reason why what you say should be taken seriously, or fuck off and kill yourself.
>>
>>16950877
How are you so sure that these aliens haven't discovered the method for making ships capable of producing warp bubbles? you know, like the alcubierre drive that NASA is currently studying? Light and matter are limited by the speed of light, but no such limits exist for the rate of contraction or expansion of space-time itself. Read a book (besides the bible) and educate yourself, christfag, because you obviously only have a grade-school level understanding of physics.
>>
a fucking
>>
What OP I think is trying to say is that angels can't melt steal beams.
>>
>>16950856

>test missile

How the fuck is this a missile?

Missiles usually have a cloud pattern that resembles a missile.

This thing left a static neon blue trail in the sky. Normally things like gas dissipate and spread. Very bizzare but I'm skeptical about this "test missile" shit.
>>
I bet it was Princess Celestia...
>>
>>16953883
Lol'd
>>
File: 21893236.jpg (12KB, 229x206px) Image search: [Google]
21893236.jpg
12KB, 229x206px
>not understanding that the christian "light" is a metaphori for awakening
>staring at your lamp because it produces light
>it's an angel because it is an angel
>>
>>16953902
it's achieved orbit, second booster kicks in. No air to shape cone.
>>
>>16950877
2/10 bait
>>
Meteorites are now Angels AYYYYY LMAO
>>
>>16951538
this. im not making any claims to what it is but thats a good question
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.