[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Freaky Shit.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: Satanist.jpg (67KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
Satanist.jpg
67KB, 500x495px
Anyone here have any experience with spiritual warfare and non-atheist satanism? My religious path has always been pretty liberal, so stuff like this is alien to me.
>>
>>>/x/
>>
/x/ does a lot more of this stuff than /his/.
>>
>>16950719
Yes, I do have experience.
It's not worth it.
>>
You can curse people by chanting and tying three knots in a shoelace then tossing it somewhere around their house.
>>
>>16950723
The knots symbolize the 3 dragons of hell or whatever. Some shit like that.
>>
File: 682px-Orion_3008.jpg (311KB, 682x1023px) Image search: [Google]
682px-Orion_3008.jpg
311KB, 682x1023px
DRACO AND PLEIADES A SHIT
ORION DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
>>16950723
chant what tho
>>
Le Edge:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jejpb0M0w_I
>>
hi
>>
What exactly are you asking? Are you looking to curse someone, or are you looking to protect yourself?
>>
>>16950719
>non-atheist satanism
There's no such thing as real atheist shamanism. Shamanism is inherently religious.
>>
>>16950719
>spiritual warfare
Somewhat.
>non-atheist satanism
Les such.

What are you looking for, OP?
>>
>>16951863
na naa nanana nananaaahhh---
>>
File: tumblr_nutsjg7nRj1uvuj9zo1_540.jpg (60KB, 527x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nutsjg7nRj1uvuj9zo1_540.jpg
60KB, 527x810px
>>16951909
He said satanism. I'm well about the spiritual warfare life.
>>
>>16950719
My neighbor is a Satanist. I posted a thread here about him and actually used the same pic you did. Guy is terrorizing some of my other neighbors.
>>
There is no secular or atheistic satanism. Anyone that says there is is in serious denial. Humanism is more accurate, but by acknowledgimg Satan, you acknowledge Yahweh. Spiritual warfare is real, but can only feed on your own fears, doubts, and insecurities. Placebo/nocebo effects are real and well documented.
>>
>>16950720
This is literally /x/.

>>16950719
It can be dangerous.

Literally waking up dead one day and being unsure of the exact cause of why you've woke up from pallor mortis now tier.
>>
>>16954827
>Spiritual warfare is real, but can only feed on your own fears, doubts, and insecurities. Placebo/nocebo effects are real and well documented.

Interesting. So basically, if there's something you've not done due to fear of the consequences, and yet you still consider doing it, that can fuck you up? Interesting to know.
>>
>>16955188 but, I know now that this is not the cause of >>16955181 because I've been informed of the cause of something now (not something to worry about), but I'll still keep that in mind.
>>
I'm skeptical of theistic satanism (demonology is entertaining, but I'm skeptical, however it somewhat inspires me), but spiritual warfare can be real. However, if something fucks you up, even if a lot of people don't like you, it's more likely than not that you self-wrecked, and karma is something too, sometimes transferred somehow.

I am the shitposter who wrote >>16955181 >>16955188 >>16955199.
>>
Basically, what one person will actually connect to if they try to contact a demon differs from what someone else will connect to, and there's a reason for this. Different people are connected more or less with different spirits, and some spirits moreso with certain locations or things than others, and, there's also probably a number of spirits who will answer to a particular name.
>>
So, I don't try to contact demons, I realize that by doing so, I'm in for a surprise, and that could be good or bad.
>>
Necromancy (talking to the dead, or even just trying, consciously or unconsciously to contact the dead) can dangerous enough.

(basically, I'm now binded to a ghost I have a very close relationship with, in a way which is, pretty comparable to, what happens when one makes a contract with a demon)
>>
I guess the danger of necromancy is, that sometimes, if whatever goes wrong (still not sure what, but I'm protected from it now), your soul can be pulled from your body before it's your time to die.
>>
>twin flames
>it's pretty much how me and Adolf Hitler are
>the idea is that two souls share a common origin and split off to have their own experiences and then eventually reunite
>this process can take however long, but it's usually NOT the case that they're alive at the same time and meet each other
>>
I'll share a story I've never told anyone before

My Grandmother comes from Guyana and here in Canada she runs a church. Her prayers are very intense though and she does these Guyanese warfare prayers, and she would always tell me these crazy stories about demons and occult stuff that goes on back in Guyana. I never really believed that what she had seen was what had happened but she was not one to lie. Until the first time I helped her with an Exorcism.

>Be about 14
>Go with Grandma to this lady's house once in a while to pray over her and her daughter
>Thought nothing of it, daughter just curses a lot, I think it's stupid
>One day get a call and the lady is panicked, asking for my grandmother
>Grandma is talking on the phone and all of a sudden I hear a shit ton of demonic laughing coming through the other end
>A cacophony of laughter and cursing, some high pitched and taunting, some deep and guttural,
>Grandma says I'm old enough to come, and tells me to grab my bible
>Get to the house, hear the demonic laughing ,the lady is crying and says her daughter is in her bedroom
>Grandma tells me to go to every room in the house and read Psalms 91
>She would always make me read my prayers loud and commanding which I thought was silly but nowadays I understand why

I'll continue
>>
>>16955812
Continue please
>>
>>16955812
>Grandma and the lady are in the bedroom while I go room to room shouting Psalms 91
>Grandma is shouting at the demons to leave and the voices get louder with each room I pray in
>Eventually get to the bedroom and open the door
>I shit you not /x/ this girl was on the bed on all fours, facing up with arms and legs bent backwards
>All these voices were coming from her, at the same time, cursing and swearing now, bellowing threats
>I start to read from the scripture
>Grandma grabs the girls head and start speaking in words I don't understand (later she said it was tongues)
>I read the passage over and over and the voices get angrier and start begging for us to stop
>Girl is now flailing around and the mother is just crying
>Grandma shouts for the demons to leave in the name of Jesus
>Nothing but screams
>Leave this girl in the name of Jesus
>The Holy Spirit wash over this girl and cleans her
>Multiple voices screaming from the one girl
>And then nothing, and she collapses

Turns out the girl had been diagnosed with schizophrenia but after that she was fine, and to this day is fine. I'm a very pragmatic person, studying science at uni but I know enough to know the people who only believe in the physical and what they can "prove" are the biggest fools of them all. This is not some creepy story I'm trying to tell you, there is no twist ending and I'm not delusional. If this never happened to be and someone told me it happened I absolutely would not believe them, so I wouldn't blame any of you for not believing this post
>>
>>16955857
*happened to me not happened to be
>>
>>16955857
I believe you and thank you for the story
>>
>>16955266
How did you do that ? What benefits are there for you ? How do you communicate ?

>>16955812
I can relate to you. thankyou for the lovely story. 10/10.
>>
>>16950725

THAT PERFECT LITTLE TRIO ALWAYS REMINDS ME OF A WEDDING BAND

(WWW.TIMEWIFE.CA/JESUSMARY)
>>
>>16955935
I've always been a little bit psychic, including some instances where I was clairvoyant. At first, I could only sense the prescence of ghosts, but not communicate with them. I begin to work on my psychic abilities, so that I could communicate with ghosts. It was really difficult at first, but then, eventually, I became pretty good at it. The thing called the 'veil' (apparently, a barrier between the living and the dead which is particularly thin at certain times) hasn't been much of a hindrance to me that I know of, but I have had several near-death experiences, and I was born November 9th, not too long after Halloween actually, so, those things might have a hand in me perhaps having had a latent talent I've drawn out, in regards to necromancy.

The fact I'm binded to this ghost isn't a bad thing at all (I'm in a very close relationship to him, it's like >>16955304, it's almost like we've gotten married), but waking up from pallor mortis one day because my soul got pulled out of my body before my time to die and then was returned to my body, is scary once I realize that every ill symptom I was experiencing could very well be caused by waking up from pallor mortis. I was subconsciously trying in my sleep to contact some ghosts I haven't talked to but, unsuccessfully.
>>
(and, needless to say, I've needed to rest and tend to my health, which has been delicate, but it seems I haven't taken any permanent damage.. I hate to make a video game analogy on you, but it's like one of those encounters where you get hit just just once and a shitload of your health is gone.. aw, hell, why even sugar-coat it? it's more like a one-hit k.o. and then you're back with very little health and have to try to recover it..)
>>
(actually, I'm still unsure why I woke up ill in the manner I was, with some discoloration of my skin (if I woke up from pallor mortis, I was dead for a short amount of time), but it clearly indicates that my circulation/breathing stopped at some point.. back in 2006/2007, I had a couple of incidents where my heart briefly stopped after irregular beating and started beating again, both around the same time of year, but it was spring/summer.. the day I woke up extremely ill a couple of weeks ago, it was a Tuesday pretty damn close to Halloween, and I had been feeling ill the day before too.. there is something unusual that happened prior to that, but I don't think that would have resulted in death, even if it is a bit stupid and probably not exactly great for one's health, in hindsight.. generally my health is okay...)

>one idea is I may have wondered away from my body for some reason?
>or it could entirely be related to that something that I don't really think caused it
>or it could be I was subconsciously trying to talk to ghosts but having a hard time

I can't remember what I dreamed about, in fact, it's more like I slept plenty of hours but it only felt like a few.. anyways, I guess necromancy could in fact be dangerous.. in theory, if you do it wrong or some ghost isn't really that easy for you to talk to at the point in time you kind of want to ask them a few questions, or all of that, maybe YOU could become dead trying to talk to the dead.
>>
>>16958139 but maybe, just maybe, I might be able to remember what experiences I may have had, if any, right now, I just can't remember anything, but I think I did in fact experience something while I was out cold, and I just can't remember it, it's like there are memories but they're blocked off or fuzzy, apparently my soul was wandering, and of course since I was in fact asleep at the time, I assumed it was just a dream
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.