[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a single continent more paranormal than South America?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 6

File: road-rail-south-am_2032288i.jpg (84KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
road-rail-south-am_2032288i.jpg
84KB, 620x620px
Is there a single continent more paranormal than South America?
>>
South South America.
>>
What makes it paranormal
>>
>>16950667
Lots of real paranormal shit happening there. Starting to be more fakes as time goes on though.
>>
>>16950591
Give us some examples of how it's paranormal, dude.
>>
I have a short story collection I've been outlining, and one of those stories I had wanted to take place somewhere very isolated, someplace very spooky to be in at night. I ended up picking the Atacama Desert. Read up about it and explored its terrain on Google Maps and got enough ideas and inspiration for more than that one story. Spooky-ass place.
>>
Bananas are too spoopy for op
>>
File: bananas are indeed spoopy.jpg (59KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
bananas are indeed spoopy.jpg
59KB, 500x375px
>>16950997
>>
antarctica
>>
>>16950711
>Lots of real paranormal shit happening there

Ok.
>>
>>16950989
Hi,man (excuse my lack of english skills)
I was born there and spent almost 18 years of my life living there. The desert is indeed a very spooky place at night and has some stories too. If you want to know anything about Atacama Desert i can tell you.
>>
>>16951154
seconded
>>
>>16951255
Cool, man. I'm all ears. What's the spookiest thing you've heard about the desert?

Have you experienced anything yourself?
>>
>>16950711
The population is stupid and uneducated.
That does not mean anything paranormal is happening.
>>
>>16951285
Well things goes from various ghost towns to the typical chupacabras stories. even a german vampire buried on a local church (this one is not very credible).
The ghost towns are actually related to the saltpeter era in the country. On 1930's people went to the cities and those who kept living there eventually died so these towns have a lot o paranormal shit going on.
Once i tried to spend a night on Pampa Union (one of the spookiest) but too much of a pussy to actually do it
>>
>>16950591
Africa
Asia, especially the Indian subcontinent

>>16950711
>Lots of real paranormal shit happening there
lolno they're just gullible and superstitious
>>
>>16951306
Cool. My story actually has to do with one of the ghost towns. It's about a bunch of partying kids traveling through the desert on the way from the beach and happening upon a town inhabited by alien/demon creatures who visit once every few years for their own perverse version of fun.

And yeah, I would have pussied out, too.
>>
It's the most superstitious continent, but not the most paranormal.
>>
>>16950667
More UFOs than everywhere else in the world.
>>
>>16951348
Demon creatures sounds cool. There are some satanic cults on the city where i used to live. They usually hide in caves to practice their shit
>>
>>16951504
Now that is interesting. I may have to look that up and add elements of that to the story.
>>
Not really South America, but I saw something back in around '90-98 when I was living in Puerto Rico
Everyone in my family called it a chupacabras and closed the case, but I don't think it's anything close to that
You see, some time ago there was an experiment underway; monkeys, rabbits, all types of birds, you name it, they had it under investigation. They were doing drug testing but activists demanded them to stop hurting the animals. The scientists left the island and every animal captive escaped. This alone caused a large amount of monkeys to start living in and around the western area of the island, although several places near the center have had sightings of monkeys, non-native birds and lizards. Ever since that breakout, this weird bird/rabbit hybrid shows up and eats animals, most notably dogs, chickens and, you guessed it, goats. It was pretty surreal and I remember looking at it closely; it was dark brown/black, had beady black eyes and was terribly short (around 1 foot if my memory serves correctly). I remember my parents calling the police, they were as spooked as we were. It ate one of our dogs, stared at the police and jumped away, only to be seen again 2 years later. Never saw it again during the time I lived there.
>>
>>16951522
Yeah it is a small city, but kind of creepy. Like 8 years ago they stole a corpse from the cemetery and tried to perform necromancy. The police has raided some of these caves and found some other things like dead animals and stolen skulls.

There are some other stories about warlocks in the southern regions. They hide in caves too and their cloaks are made of human skin.
>>
not south america but some specific places , but are just old cultures
>>
>>16950591
Leng.
>>
>>16950591
In fact every continent is as paranormal as each other, the only thing you have to do to see it is open your eyes.
>>
>>16950591
Africa.
>>
>>16950711
Sound like a lead-in to a shill thread.

Anyone been following this thread? Is it worth reading?
>>
>>16950591
Probably not, as it's full of satan worshiping catholics.
>>
>>16951392
>the most superstitious
Data, and statistics on that, you little cunt.
>>
>>16950591
Kek.
Mexico and Murica alone are far more paranormal than all of South America combined, m8.
Sure, SA might have the Atacama desert, Macchu Picchu, Cinco Saltos, the Matusita House or the Devil's house in Colombia; but NA has more than a hundred haunted places and alien-related encounters just in central Mexico.

Oh, and Asia is the most haunted continent ever.
I would prefer to see la Llorona or a Skinwalker than some fucking onryo, a rakshasa or whatever is hunting in the Dyatlov pass.
>>
>>16951255
Wena nido
>>
>>16952756
This

Asia definitely most haunted continent
>>
>>16952718
Hispanics are super superstitious, like Mary in toast status crazy. I guess you just have to know some. But who the hell isn't surrounded by them these days?
>>
>>16950591
Asia.
>>
I've never been, but Iceland and Greenland feel paranormal to me. Their citizens genuinely believe in faeries, spirits, and elves and the their governments go out of their way to make legislation that considers that.
>>
>>16953880
and soon all of that will be erased by refugees
>>
Is it really?
I find it to be really boring paranormal-wise, in my 24 years living here nothing paranormal has ever happened. There's apparently some funky shit going on in the part of the Amazon that belongs to this country but I've never been there so can't confirm. The most paranormal thing I've ever seen was a white foreigner high on something claiming he could see "the angels", as he put it.
>>
That's Africa dipshit
>>
Atlantis
>>
File: btK6E.jpg (105KB, 1000x896px) Image search: [Google]
btK6E.jpg
105KB, 1000x896px
Canada is pretty spoopy. I can't think of a better place to test skin walkers up north. Anyone who dies is a native or an Eskimo, so nobody cares.

Also samsqwantch
>>
>>16954020
Right 3rd world status, wrong hemisphere.
>>
>>16954064
>Canada is a continent you guys
>>
>>16954095
My bad, just reread OP's post.
>>
shit thread
>>
i wouldn't dare to say that any continent is more paranormal than others, but SA does have a lot of paranormal activities.

You have to remember that SA is a mix between Europe, Africa and ofcure America itself, so the occult practices there is really strong and diverse,

You'll see everything from voodoo, Santeria, you name it.
>>
>>16950591
SA fag here. I live on the south-south part of the continent, and there's plenty of spoopy stuff, or at least legends. I don't really believe them, but people are p. superstitious. Most of them are uneducated dicks, like my mother, but they certainly believe this stuff. Also, there's the UFO thing. Jfc, you can literally see an UFO everyday especially on the North
>>
South America have a lot of hystoricals legends that with the conquest of Catholic religion twists into an absurd amount of non-sense stories.
I live in SouthAmerica I can said with a doubt that 90% of the UFO, ghost, demonic possesion is just a fuckin troglorite farmer without high school trying to explain something that he cant understand.
Some years ago my father, mother and I went to scare some of my brothers friends in a camp. Men, we just get dressed in black and improvise a torch with gasoline and rags. We scare them to shit, bcuz they throught that were a cult of satanics. In the moment was just fun, bcuz some of my brothers friend start crying, but one neighbor saw us dressed in black going out of ur house. All the neighborhood think we are REAL satanics bcuz that joke
>imply South America is full of retards
>>
South America is part of America, you know one big continent
>>
>>16951154
this
>>
>>16956594

To be honest if anyone sees a family dressed in black in the middle of the night holding torches... what the fuck are you expecting?
>>
>>16951291
US HDI: 0.914

Some South American countries are in the "Very High HDI" category, just like the US (Argentina: 0.801, Chile: 0.822) most being over 0.700. So no, not stupid and uneducated.
>>
>>16950591
The Gobi desert, the land that took "if a tree falls" to a whole new level.
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 367x615px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 367x615px
Antarctica. We haven't even found the spoops there yet. And a bunch of retards have already died looking for them, so they haunt it. So my money's on that. Fuck you dickmunchers I'm going to bed.
>>
>>16951154
>>16951263
>>16958098
And Werner Von Braun's pre-Apollo meteorite hunting expedition is of interest to anybody who is skeptical of reality...
>>
>>16956662
Wiccans tbqh
>>
>>16950591
Possibly Asia. They've got some weird shit like giant spooky skellingtons.
>>
>>16950591
Antarctica.
>>
Nazis are in Antarctica.
>>
>>16950591
>picture of africa
wow retard
>>
>>16958154
I thought baiting was only allowed on /b/. That is quite obviously south america.
>>
>>16958241
bollocks, any one can see that's Sweden.
>>
>>16958241
no retard thats africa you fucking fag
>>
File: 1329498782415750.jpg (11KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1329498782415750.jpg
11KB, 400x300px
>>16958264
Ugá bugá.
>>
>>16958272
u fukn wot m8 i come from south america and that isnt south america u nig
>>
>>16950591
Look up brujería, curandismo, and chamanismo and you'll find some neat stuff. I used to really find this stuff interesting, so its neat to have someone with a shared interest.
>>
>>16958277
I can see Cuba and the tip of Mexico in OP's pic, so you're an idiot and a trolling asshole.
>>
>>16958281
no thats europe retard mexico doesnt look like that learn to geography i should know since im from argentina
>>
>>16950591
Europe>>16950633
>>
File: motherfucking africa.jpg (107KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
motherfucking africa.jpg
107KB, 620x620px
>>16954020
>>16958154
>>16958264
>>16958284
Here is goddamn Africa you motherfucking retards and/or trolls.
>>
>>16950591
South Brazil here and I can assure that brazil is the biggest pagan nation of all human history.
>>
>>16952088
why would satan whorship the catholics?
>>
>>16958681
what, brazil is mainly christian
>>
>>16959054
Brazil is not a christian/catholic nation.
Satan likes to use masks.
>>
>>16959041
because they do a better job than him at what he is supposed to be good at, making him proud.
>>
>>16952088
calvinists are evil too.
>>
Brazilfag here, lived in the amazonia for 5 yrs, got plenty to tell, it is indeed paranormal grounds
>>
>>16958111
>Werner Von Braun's pre-Apollo meteorite hunting expedition
Heard of this...

>is of interest to anybody who is skeptical of reality
wat
>>
>>16952756
Perufag here. The Matusita House is an hoax, literally a meme location in our popular culture.

Macchu Picchu, however, is fucking mystical. I've been there and can assure you that the mountains expel some kind of energy. You can definitely feel it once you're on top on the mountain
>>
>>16958366

THAT'S south america c'mon man!
>>
>>16960590
go on
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.